[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_3343.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3343.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
Hey guys, I'm new to /x/. I knew this board existed, and I usually just hang out around /f/ and r9k.

Not important. I don't know who else to post this to. People would think I was paranoid or something if I tried to share it with the 7 other English speakers here. I tried to ignore this for the last few months but it's gotten kind of bad.I moved to Korea almost a year ago. Some back water-town. It's strange as hell though. For a brief period of time, like 2 or 3 years, they had a huge (local) economic tourism boost. Koreans love two things I realize: dumping tons of money into economically unsound decisions and novelty.

but when the novelty wore off, they were left with a town that was too expensive to maintain without those tourist dollars. So there are a ton of abandoned locked down buildings here. I use the term "locked down" loosely. Normal people don't ever think about breaking into buildings here so there is always a way in. Sometimes the back-doors on some larger office buildings are just left unlocked. It's really cool because there are a ton of early 90's electronics and things perfectly intact, or with a smidgeon of water damage.

So for fun I like to do some urban camping, but I stay out of sight since there are only 8 of us foreigners in total, and random people I've never met before know things like my name and apartment number. It's a very small population.There was one building I really really wanted to break into; a big ol' hospital. This was sometime just as spring began. It was gonna be hard because a new NongHyup grocery/bank center was being built in front of it and construction seemed non-stop (depsite having 3 abandoned NH buildings in my town already. literally retarded). So one Sunday, a holiday in Korea too, no one was in town, so I took this chance to break in with my camera and get some pictures.
>>
File: hospital81.jpg (3MB, 2050x3092px) Image search: [Google]
hospital81.jpg
3MB, 2050x3092px
It was probably the creepiest building I've ever been in. Old pencil Writing on the

walls. Sometimes scratched in with nails or sharp objects. It was dirty, flooded in

some places from windows being left open. I found that almost every room was

unlocked. If they were locked, another door to that room wouldn't be.

However, the only entrance into what must have been the basement was completely

locked. chain, key, and everything, so I left it alone. I found my way to the

kitchen, which had this terrible smell, which is unlike a lot of buildings I've been

in. Most of them were relatively clean; the exception being paperwork scattered

about. There was old food that had gone bad years ago, dead from festering. It looked

like some people had prepared a meal, but then immediately ejected before they could

eat it and didn't take it out. Sure it was wierd but Koreans are fucking wierd about

a lot of shit so I didn't question it. But what I did notice was a hook-rack with a

ton of keys dangling from it.
>>
find the morgue....
>>
File: Imsil_hospital68.jpg (2MB, 3470x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Imsil_hospital68.jpg
2MB, 3470x2102px
My korean isn't great but I had my phone and knew some domestic words. All the keys

had labels on them. There were two keys that I couldn't translate so I stuffed them

in my pocket and continued exploring. It was crazy and really cool. Very hauntingly

atmospheric. It was starting to get a little dark, so I went downstairs, but I wasnt

paying attention and found myself at the locked basement door again. Just to

entertain the idea, I tested the keys on the first chain-lock. The second key

unlocked it. The first key thus unlocked the basement door itself. Now I was a little

excited. I took out my camera and flashlight and walked in.

dark as fuck though. Even with the flashlight I couldn't get any good photos in that

first hallway so I put away my camera. There was this terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE

smell coming from one of the few doors down there. The other two doors were just

storage closets with some broken medical gizmos. I figured it was probably medical

waste. I open it up, and this is fucked.

Rusty old cabinets lined the walls, with their table-like drawers jutting out; the

remains of corpses dangling restlessly and carelessly about. I've never seen a morgue

before, let alone an abaondoned one like this. I didn't even know what the fuck I was

looking at for a moment. It was so dark, and the smell so vile that I thought maybe

it was garbapge piling out of old filing cabinets, until I really looked with my

flashligt. Oh god, I vomited from the smell after,my hand against the door. When I

finished I wiped my mouth and teary eyes to see that I just vomited on a mostly

decayed body laying at my feet. They were so carelessly lobbed about that room! Like

someone just tried to jam them all in there last minute, or take them out, then said

fuck it and left the place.
>>
File: IMG_3263.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3263.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
I stepped out of the room because if I didn't get some fresh air in me I was gonna

die, but then I heard a sound; something crashing to the ground, then a loud sound,

almost like a baby was crying and vomiting at the same time; coming from that room.

no mistaking it. I slammed that door fucking HARD! Ran for it; locked and chained

that shit back up. Some paranoia in me had me run back up to the kitchen and put the

keys back in their spot, but the gross hardened festering food made me start dry

heaving for 5 minutes before I left, in a daze. I got back home feeling like shit,

and tried to shower and washed my clothes to get the smell of vomit and corpses out.

but no matter how many times I showered I could still smell it. I threw out the

clothes the next day. That night I slept exhausted and restless. I felt so uneasy and

I kept seeing that disgusting image of the head of that corpse which I had vomited

on. Fast forward three weeks and the smell isn't gone. My friends stopped going to my

apartment because the smell was obvious to them. We just started hanging out at

another guys house. Eventually I get used to the smell. It makes me sick every time I

walk into the apartment but I only notice it for an hour now before my nose

acclimates to it... but that's not the worse part.
>>
File: IMG_3269.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3269.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
Every time I'm alone, I feel like I am being followed and watched. And not in the "my

nosy korean neighbors are trying to find more things to hate us foreigners for so

they keep a strict eye on us" kind of way. I've just felt like I've been in this

constant state of danger; like if I ignore the emptiness behind me, hands are gonna

wrap around my neck and choke the life out of me. Every 10 minutes if I'm alone, I

need to look over my shoulder. The longer I try to ignore it, the higher state of

dread I feel, like each second brings those fingers closer and closer to my throat.

I've gotten almost no sleep in the last year. My coteachers are worried for my health

because I'm pale and skinny as fuck now and need to glug down a whole pot of coffee

to get through classes.

When it came time to renew my contract here, I fucking didn't. I'm getting out of

this town. I'm tired of seeing those corpses every time I sleep. I'm tired of feeling

like I'm going to die every night when I'm alone in my house. I'm tired of this

ceaseless smell. Help me /x/. What the fuck should I do?

I might be slow to respond from here on out, but I'll keep sending you pics if you want.
>>
If it's affecting your health that much then you should probably get some help or as you said, go somewhere else
>>
File: IMG_3280.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>18164921
I'm thinking I just gotta get out of this country.

Anywhere I've gone to stay will end up smelling like this. I leave my town any chance I get, and have gone to all parts of korea. The room I'll rent will smell like this, and I've gone as far as to travel with nothing but cash, buy new clothes, then ditch my old ones.

Hotels/motels tend to either charge me extra because of the smell, or discount me because they think it's their fault. I myself smell okay, but wherever I sleep gets it. I stayed at dorms the first few times so that I wouldn't feel the dread behind me, but it disgusted the patrons and I wound up stopping that out of embarrassment.

I don't really believe in paranormal stuff so I'm hella freaked out. Can't find an explanation D:
>>
This started off pretty interesting, but it's starting to sound like pasta with this whole smell that won't go away, especially if it's been more than a few weeks.

Find some sort of bodywash/cleaner people use to get rid of skunk odor and use that on yourself, then shower a couple more times. If the smell still doesn't go away, you're either roleplaying or having psychological issues and imagining the smell.
>>
Yep.. sounds like you've got a botchling.
>>
Find an exorcist
>>
>>18164965
stay disinfo
>>
>>18165018
>skeptical but still give practical advice
>"hurr durr disinfo!"

kys
>>
>>18164953

lol you morons breathed in some sort of deadly molds and now you stink like ass. go to the hospital
>>
>>18165061
probably. It might be that and psychological. That was fucking haunting man. maybe it happens when sleeping, sweat a lot of this rancid shit thats been growing all day. if it is mold.

other than the smell, there is the paranoia too.
It's a sunday night and to seem functional on mondays, I drink a lot to fall asleep. I'm only a few in, but what is disinfo?
>>
>>18165129
Do this >>18164965

>what is disinfo

It's short for "disinformation". On /x/, 99% of the time it means "Anyone who disagrees with me is part of the conspiracyyy!!!"
>>
File: IMG_3330.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3330.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165129
shit, forgot an image
>>
File: IMG_3256.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3256.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165136
Ah I see.

I've been trying different bodywashes for a long while. I even went to a bath-house where an old man in his tighy-whities scrubbed all the skin off of me until I was red as a lobster and it hurt to touch stuff (skin was soft AF after though).
>>
>>18165151
Do you have any plans to go back to site now that you know what to expect?
>>
>>18165151
Try to find the skunk stuff anyway. And remove as much body hair as possible. Your legs, your pits, crotch. Get a haircut. Shave that off or get it cut as short as possible. Shave fucking everything if you're bold enough. All that and the smell doesn't go away? Psychological trauma and you're imagining it.
>>
>>18165061
>breathed in some sort of deadly molds and now you stink like ass. go to the hospital

This, honestly.

There's no way your body has that smell on the outside, you may have something in your lungs.

If you're looking for a paranormal solution I suggest finding a priest from a major religion (christian/buddhist) and tell him about what you did and saw there, and what has happened.

If people are not burried properly they won't find rest, but there are religious rituals for this. If you can get the priest to perform one for those dead people you saw, it may solve it.
>>
>>18165180
Hmm, this theory could hold weight too. If not mold, chemicals that OP breathed in that room might be making him ill, hence night sweats ("wherever I sleep gets it") and bad smell.
>>
File: IMG_3324.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3324.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165159
The weird thing is I sort of want to, but I'd stay so far the fuck away from that basement. The construction of that NongHyup bank/grocery is finished. During the day there are some people there and it's crowded (give it a month longer and they will return to the traditional market. garuntee it, and if I stayed another year I'd have another abandoned building to explore). If I went back, it would be at night. I feel followed enough during the day as is, but if I went there at night I'd feel crazy uneasy :(

>>18165168
I keep myself manscaped, but never as far as to go full leukhemia mode. I'd get nair but idk where it is in this country. I know it will grow back but my students know me for my hair. If I lose it all they will probably make me test for cancer and try to end my contract early as to not pay me what they promise. It's a very racist part of korea. I can't blow my nose without it becoming talk of the town. a blonde girl from america and her girlfriend (2 friends of mine) came and visited me in this nowhere town, and I had to go into the county office to explain myself (thought I brought russian prostitutes to my apartment.)
>>
File: IMG_3321.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3321.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165192
>>18165180

I wouldn't mind doing that. I am Buddhist (not Asian, but I grew up under Theravada).
but temples out in these parts are odd and my korean isn't good enough to explain that kind of shit :( I'd probably get arrested when the head monk thinks I said I killed people and stored them in the basement. Then I would be anti-foreigner propaganda for Ms.Hye.
>>
>>18164881
Have you tried to ask the locals about the place?
>>
>>18165199

mold guy here, don't go back idiot
>>
>>18165220

and it's not just mold either, you were in an abandoned hospital mane. so many fucking germs etc. im sure when they evacuated was after some storm or some shit and the area looks wet as fuck.

you take risks exploring these places, especially buildings with health issues.

you seriously need to go to the doctor and stop spreading your TB (tuberculosis) around like a dirty gaijin
>>
>>18165225

all of your pictures as cool as they are, literally have black mold in each one. you said the towns have been vacant since the 90's? even if that is late 90's that's almost 20 years.

you really need to go to a doctor
>>
>>18165228

well at least you inadvertently created an SCP story where you got some contagious mold disease and everyone dies.

just like my japanese animes
>>
>>18165199
>I know it will grow back but my students know me for my hair. If I lose it all they will probably make me test for cancer and try to end my contract early as to not pay me what they promise. It's a very racist part of korea. I can't blow my nose without it becoming talk of the town. a blonde girl from america and her girlfriend (2 friends of mine) came and visited me in this nowhere town, and I had to go into the county office to explain myself (thought I brought russian prostitutes to my apartment.)

lol, that's all terrible. Just get it cut short, then, but I'm starting to think the mold/chemicals theory may be more accurate now. See a doctor. If you're worried about Korean doctors, see one as soon as you get to the States, or wherever it is you're from.

>>18165225
>gaijin

He's in Korea, not Japan, baka.

Hey OP, what's the Korean equivalent of "gaijin" anyway?
>>
Have you tried consulting a psychic or somebody of their ilk? It seems to have something to do with the spirits of the dead, so somebody with clairvoyant abilities might be of help.
>>
You should try to get some help,it may just be in your head after seeing all that stuff back there.
>>
>>18165129
Either this is bad creepypasta (you didn't take pictures of the decomposing dead bodies or rotting food), or you hallucinated the whole ordeal. Phantom smells and extreme paranoia are symptoms of schizophrenia. Nothing to be ashamed of as it's an illness that sufferers have little control over (without meds). Get help for yourself while you're still fairly sane. Get out of Korea and move closer to friends or family. The stress is only going to make things worse. Pretty soon you'll won't know the difference between real, racism-driven persecution and fake, paranoia-driven persecutory delusuions. Good luck friend.
>>
Report to officials that there are abandoned corpses in that hospital, that aint morally right and should not be legally either. Work toward finding peace for the deceased and reach out to the spirits following you with your intention of helping them
>>
>>18165273
It's been 20s years. If this were real, the food and corpses should have been looong decomposed by now. OP is RPing. Badly.
>>
People OP needs to see, in order of importance:

Doctor > Psychologist > Shaman/Exorcist/whoever the fuck else
>>
OP is faggit

http://www.fmkorea.com/?document_srl=373384283
>>
>>18165283
So it seems.

Oh well, I expect most of these threads to turn out like this sooner or later.
>>
>>18165281
Maybe not. Bodies can take a fairly long time to decompose, especially in what was a morgue. If they were correctly disposed here, they could still be quite recognizable, not perfectly well saved, but just like OP said. Partially decomposed. But you got a point, with that much humidity, if that was badly done, well my arguments could be shit.
>>
>>18164881
TL; DR?
>>
File: IMG_3303.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165256
It's "waygook"
maybe I'll just shave it really short where they can't see D:"

>>18165257
I could try someone in Seoul maybe but it would be a hell of a trip.

>>18165257
>>18165259
I probably should try something, but psychologists only exist in the big cities and they cost big bucks. If you look at Korea's suicide rate, you will know they aint at the forefront of psychology.

>>18165271
>>18165281
There was a lot of food goop and hardened stuff that didn't recompose. Idk if I have a pic of the food, but here is one of the kitchen I took.
Definitely didn't take a pic of the bodies. I was fucking freaked the fuck out and vomiting. You throw up on a rotting corpse and tell me your first reaction is to take a picture. happy I didn't. I don't wanna see that shit again. :( From what I saw, and I didn't stay long, they were mostly decomposed. It was hella damp down there; an inch of water or so on the floor. I don't think that room had been opened since the day it was locked; whenever that was.

>>18165273
I was just thinking if there was a way to submit an anonymous tip

>>18165283
whoah! Those are all the pics I sent to my friend (Korean friend) :O
Actually he told me about the Hospital. before he left Korea, we would explore buildings together. He asked me to send me the pics after he had left the country. I didn't know he had a site! or that he submitted. I'm gonna rag on him if he made money off of those.

anyway, I have a lot more pics than those. you can see those roof ones I posted a bit earlier.
>>
>>18165343
Nice save
Let's see more pics if you've got them!
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px)
IMG_3338.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165345
I'll post a few more. I think I'm gonna leave work early tomorrow so I can go to a doctor. I honestly didn't even think about chemicals or mold, but it seems plausible. I'd do it for the sake of my health. Doctors here speak english and are trustworthy usually. But I get off of work at 4:30 and the hospital (which is 40 mins away from my school) closes at 5. it doesn't make any sense.

The abandoned hospital, however, is huge. larger than any place in town. two buildings with an annex. large property, with a narrow entrance to get in or out of the common grounds, which makes it hard to sneak in.

look at >>18165283 's pics if you want to see the edited ones. The files sized were too big to put here so I'm uploading some smaller jpegs
>>
>>18164881
You should subscribe to FishStickOnAStick's youtube channel and learn more
>>
>>18165360

nah man hit up RobDyke he is a post op tranny
>>
File: IMG_3331.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3331.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>18165360
>>18165373
Do they check out buildings? I'll give it a look. Here is one more pic. If the thread is alive in the morning I can post some more.
>>
>>18165375
The bigger issue is whether *you* will be alive in the morning.
>>
>>18165450
Don't sayyy that :(

I'm comfy enough drunk to sleep for 4 hours or so until I wake up again.
>>
>>18165472
Drinking yourself to sleep is a bad habit, bro. Work on that too.
>>
>>18165256
There's no real equivalent to Gaijin as gaijin specifically refers to non-asian foreigners.
waeguk-saram or waegukin which both mean foreigner but unlike Gaijin can refer to anyone off any nationality or ethnicity
>>
>>18164881
learn greentext

>>18165667
you don't even marginally know what you're talking about, wow
外 = outside
人 = people
外人 = foreigners
>>
>>18165667
>gaijin specifically refers to non-asian foreigners.
literally just understand this is some retarded shit you made up and started telling yourself one day
>>
>>18165667
So less like gaijin and more like gaikokujin?

>>18165706
>>18165709
Except no, he's right, despite the literal meaning of the word, nine times out of ten when you hear "gaijin" it's referring to some (white) foreigner, not other East Asian ones.
>>
>>18165238
>just like my japanese animes

You watch depressing anime.
>>
>>18165754
>no, he's right
>despite the literal meaning of the word
i don't think you understand linguistics lol, much less any kind discrete mathematics; but know that you're just as-delusional, do yourself and learn 1 iota of set theory before you try running that argument lol...
>>
Demons/entities are said to have a ferocious stank. But they can also apparenntly control the stank too dependin on what type of entity they are, i.e. used just to offend or repulse
>>
OP is kill?
>>
RIP OP
>>
I'd say you have 3 stops to make, and ASAP.
1. Go to the hospital. Have them check your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, throat and lungs. Make sure you don't have an infection from whatever bacteria could have been decomposing the bodies as well as whatever else could have been in that building. Follow what the dr. says to a T and if they say you're fine, you may want to get a 2nd opinion just in case. And wear a freakin mask next time unless you'd like to concoct some kind of freakish Japanese disease. Kidding, kidding, but seriously, protect yourself.
2. Go see a psychology because I guaran-fuckin-tee you have PTSD. Take it from someone who knows. Get that shit taken care of. Seriously, tell them everything. Although, personally, I'd say you may not want to talk to one from that town judging by how you say they treat you. It may arouse suspicion. May be best to go with someone from America, if possible.
3. If things still aren't going well and the smell thing is still a problem, go to a priest. Get yourself blessed. I personally believe in shit like hauntings, and if you've got something stuck on you, being blessed or something of the like will either scare the shit out of it or piss it off. If it gets pissed, well buddy you're in for a fight but that can be handled.
>>
>>18164953
Have you changed your shoes since going down in the basement? Maybe you have corpse juice on the bottom of them.
>>
File: 4562.jpg (37KB, 420x424px) Image search: [Google]
4562.jpg
37KB, 420x424px
>>18165343
>. It was hella damp down there; an inch of water or so on the floor. I don't think that room had been opened since the day it was locked; whenever that was.

Yeah, there was probably a reason it was locked. Probably have a fungus or mold from all the moisture, not to mention the bacteria from the corpses. You should get your lungs checked out by a specialist.
>>
>>18168050

true
>>
Requesting the creepypastas from a German bro who lived with Koreans in the countryside. It was a bunch of old stories similar to youkai Japanese tales.
>>
Nice story all around for neo /x/, 6.5/10.

Bonus points for authentic gook photos.
>>
>>18167769
/thread
>>
>>18167667
>>18167736

He's probably at work and then the hospital, we'll have to wait.
>>
>>18167769
Listen to this guy, OP, he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>18164881
>>18164885
>>18164889
>>18164903
>>18164911
>>18164953
see >>18168762 you fucking gay ass faggot gook.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.