[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

power of human remains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: urns.jpg (11KB, 133x178px) Image search: [Google]
urns.jpg
11KB, 133x178px
Is there any "magical" or power to bind spirits using human ashes? I have a large collection of human cremeation remains. It started with inheriting a few relatives ashes when the closer family members died. I was able to gather others from various sources, stole some from a house party, took some from crematorium where a friend works. I'd say in all I have remains of 20 people stored in a nook behind a shelf in my room and I am wondering now if I can do anything useful with them.
>>
>I have remains of 20 people stored in a nook

So that would be your... ASH HOLE
>>
>>18161789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
>>
>>18161784
This place never fails to just blow my mind.
>>
>>18161800
That's good and all but looking for serious advice here. Save the dumb jokes for /b/ please.
>>
You can stablish communication to some degree with those people by sneezing/ingesting the ashes. It will only last for the time the ashes are in your organism, but you can get information from them
>>
>>18161805
I have ingested a small percentage of the ash in hopes of gaining power/knowledge. I used to procedure for this, I just know some ancient tribes believed this so thought it would not hurt to try. I usually had it in tea or for the larger chunks just mixed it with food.
>>
Also note that I saw absolutely to knowledge or strength gain from eating the remains.
>>
>>18161808
>>18161817
Note to self: ingesting carbon that was previously part of a human being does not result in being granted supernatural gifts.
>>
Just looking for any rituals that might work? I am ok with eating, drinking, or injecting as needed.
>>
File: 1467330091404.jpg (31KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
1467330091404.jpg
31KB, 600x608px
>>18161869

>injecting
>>
You know, they aren't really ashes, but ground bone fragments?
>>
>>18161889
Yep, just using the generic term here.
>>
>>18161891
Also that brings up a good point. I am probably in a position to get some pre-cremation flesh if that would help? Not a ton but I'm sure a few slabs of skin/fat.
>>
>>18161784
unless you have the fossilized left testicle of a primordial god or some shit i don't thing a bunch of charcoal is gonna enable you to do anything remotely useful
>>
>>18162038
Not even call back the spirit?
>>
>>18161784
Dig a hole, fill it with ashes, then a little bit of soil, plant a tree, then cover it a little more. Make sure you water it for Summer. If you do that, then congratulations! You become a master wizard!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.