[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18158397
>>
I hope you readers and querents in this thread have a good day today.
>>
File: 1469847822815.jpg (52KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469847822815.jpg
52KB, 634x474px
>>18160648
I'm having a shit day and am doing 5 readings. Please send some good vibes my way

Age(s) involved
Gender(s) involved
Relationship status
>>
>>18160669
I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

>Age
20 & 20
>Gender
Female & Male
>Relationship status
Had a thing for 5 or so months and then stopped it. Emotions might still be flowing but unsure. Currently friends.
>>
>>18160669
Male
I'm single, just looking for a love reading, and whether she'll be cute

Also what is wrong anon? Wanna talk about it?
>>
File: flying.gif (815KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flying.gif
815KB, 500x281px
>>18160669

26M (me), 25F
Relationship status: light business, some friendship

Where are the business and casual aspects of our relationship going to go?

Sending you good vibes.
>>
>>18160669
29, 28
Male, Female
Single
>>
>>18160669

i don't need a reading, but i hope you feel better soon <3
>>
>>18160669
19 & 20
female &male
single (both of us)
will i see n soon does he like/miss me?
im in the same boat, hope you feel better!
>>
>>18160669
27 and 25
female and male
single both

will we be friends again and will we have a good future together?
>>
>>18160669
20 and 21
Female(me) & male
Single at the moment

I have felling for him any hope for him Liking me? Thank you! I hope you feel better soon !
>>
>>18160378
You / The Work / Intended Effect: The Sun / The Moon / Page of Pentacles
Relative Power Level: 2 of Cups
What Went Right / Wrong: Wheel of Fortune / 7 of Swords (reversed)
Initial Effect: Page of Cups, supported by 4 of Pentacles (reversed) and Queen of Pentacles (reversed)
Effects in Motion: The Star (reversed), crossed by 2 of Swords (reversed)
Future Effect: Ace of Cups, supported by 5 of Cups (reversed) and 5 of Wands

So this was one of those “get your ass in gear and get going” works? The cards suggest that your intention was to incite a positive change in yourself that would set off a chain reaction intended to lead to a positive change in your life overall. Your attitude towards this seems optimistic, but your methodology seems messy and relies too heavily on factors outside of your control.
(cont.)
>>
>>18160721
(cont.)
Time for good news and bad news. The good news is that it caused a chain reaction of great change in you, and it seems that it will be positive overall. The bad news is that, because it depended on too many factors outside of your control, a bit of the earnings are bogarted by outside forces taking their cut, as it were. Continuing with this, it seems that you will have a positive emotional change in terms of motivation and ability to get shit done, basically. You'll be less inhibited and have a more commanding, open, and passionate drive towards the goal you really wanted.

However, with this drive and vigor comes some recklessness, and part of that is already starting to seep into your thoughts and actions. It starts with a small mistake here and there that you might not make due to normally being much more careful and slow to action. The inaction seems conquered already, but you might not be used to this new pace, so your reaction time needs to be improved to deal with it. You're currently at the phase where you're not yet accustomed to it, so you'll trip up here and there. This is going to cause you some stress, of course.

Additionally, it seems that this stress is going to make you feel slightly off to those around you, and some may sense that something is up with you. However, you'll likely be so wrapped up in dealing with the collateral damage from your work that you might not even notice, much less react appropriately. I sense that some distance will be created between you and others due to this internal change that you've caused. It's not a direct result of it, but rather an indirect result of the way you to react to the situations in which you put yourself. This is something that is going to be extremely difficult for you to mitigate and overcome, so you might simply want to sequester yourself a bit in order to avoid this backlash from those in your social circle.
(cont.)
>>
>>18160723
(cont.)
I can feel that stress levels will continue to increase, but searching for support from others will actually hinder your ability to cope with it because they won't understand what's going on. If there is someone who actually understands what's going on with you, then you can seek support, by all means. However, most people will be unable to help you and will be pushed away to a ruinous degree if you don't pull yourself back from them a little.

You've started an inner journey that is set to show great progress when you come out the other end of the tunnel. The tunnel itself, though, is a place where you will be thrashing and throwing yourself against the walls when the darkness comes, and your screams are best left unheard, lest you attract monsters (yes, I scried this).

Now, if you keep a level head and make sure to avoid reliance on others, you will make the best of this change in yourself that you've incited. You've given God what is his, but you still need to pay Caesar, and you won't be able to get away with cheating him out of his due, so don't try. The next 3 weeks or so are going to suck, not because they're inherently terrible, but because you'll experience a mess of emotions in a wider range than that to which you're accustomed. Good luck.

>>18160632
What kind of occult queries do you read best? Also, what is your reading method?

>>18159551
He's just awkward

>>18159575
If you want me to read that query, you'll need to offer a trade, as future boyfriend has come to bore me, and those readings are actually pointless.
>>
>>18160683
It's often hard to actually just be friends after a break up and this spread honestly confirms it. There is definitely still something here physically and I can say emotionally too. She still thinks of you in a physical way. She likes how you are a driven individual and have your career in mind. There are friendly feelings there too, but the majority of the spread indicates she wants to sex you. Like she really really want's to sleep with you. Next time you're with her I'd give it a try.

>>18160685
I see there was a lot of hope for you in the past, maybe there was a girl who caught your interest. Things are pretty meh for you at the moment though, I don't think you actually made a move and now you are experiencing the no effect of the cause and effect law which is a bummer. Fortunately this is not going to be the case forever. In the future there is going to be a lot of possibilities and opportunities for you, more than one. They will most definitely be cute. I have a feeling it might actually be the one from the past coming back in the future, but I can't be too sure, it's just a hunch. It might take some unethical means to get with them, like lying about yourself, but this will allow you to get with them.

What's wrong? Depression or something.
>>
>>18160734
Depression comes and goes yeah and there was a girl from the past. I'd rather she stay in the past though, she's a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>18160665

So, it seems there has been something going in your life that makes/will make you wanna move on, whatever it is. Some planning and expanding horizons seems to go on on your behalf. Do it. See new opportunities in new things that will come, because they will. You seem to be dissapointed for some time, but nothing ever lasts forever....Ace of cups and knight of cups as the lasts cards seem to tell me, in your time of dissapointment/possible dissapointment, a new opportunity will arise, that will bring emotional upheaval, something in general that makes you feel alive...you will have to see for yourself. It could be something coming to you. Take advance of this.

So, in my behalf, I told you this would be rather mundane, but I would like you to do a reading to know if G....has experience or is untouched yet? If she has the v-card yet...If you know what I mean. Lol, this would clarify a lot to me in this relationship of ours. (If you need more clarification I can be more explicit)

Thanks, and hey, tell me how my reading helped you! Was it accurate? (At least in the present?)
>>
>>18160669
Good night reader if you have the time would really appreciate a reading

24, 24
Me male, her female
Relationship: living together there where plans for a wedding a few weeks ago, currently living together

There has been a lot of problems lately and I don't really know where is this going we are great for a few hours and then her resentment comes back it's been really difficult for both of us there's my depression and her way of treating my depression as something that should exist but at the end of the day it exists i don't know if I should stay or leave of her own good. Thanks in advance reader tons of good vibes everything will be ok at the end.
>>
>>18160728
Damn, you're a good reader. So I pretty much fucked myself? Can you explain what the relative power level is? It's hard to believe I can experience more emotions than what I'm already feeling. This work is actually pretty old,
does the next three weeks you read for then or now?

Tarot. What kind of occult queries? Ask me about effects or whatnot.
>>
Edit: Something that shouldn't
>>
>>18160728
>>18159575
Why is it pointless? Can u trade with me, my next encounter with D? When/where?
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1031x860px
>>18160782

>my next encounter with D
>>
>>18160759
Extremely accurate, thanks.

G is hiding something from you that is personal. She does not have experience but I think she was actually taken advantage of. I feel bad informing you about this since she should be the one telling you when she is ready. She is still tormented by it. Other than that, no experience. I'd let her tell you when she is ready and not press it on her.
>>
>>18160691
It's going to be one of those relationships in general where you talk about business mostly. It's your main mutual interest so that's what will be talked about in your private and casual time. You guys aren't really that high up in the hierarchy so it will probably be some office gossip. It has potential to grow into something more since it's still in the beginning phase but I would try finding more common interests. Personally, it would be boring if the only thing you talked about for fun was work-related. The business aspect of your relationship is going to be odd. I don't think she thinks of you sexually at this time, but she might get the hint that you're into her from the way you're acting. If you try to make a move on her at work it is ill-advised since not only it is unprofessional but she will feel uncomfortable and try to defend against it. I would try getting closer to her outside of work and then make that move.

>>18160692
You will be with this woman, a love will happen between you but it might not be what you 100% expect it to be. The cards do not want you to plan for this, rather go with the flow. If you are at a party together take advantage of the situation and make a move. I don't usually advise for this but a sexual encounter early on will lead to love later on. It will be a relationship that is physical at first, but then turns into love.

>>18160695
Thanks.

>>18160787
top kek
>>
>>18160808

Will definitely avoid anything blatantly unprofessional, thank you very much.
>>
19, male, single
>>
>>18160808
She's not the party type and would never begin a relationship with sex. Thanks for trying, and I hope you feel better.
>>
>>18160696
He admires you quite a bit, but not in the way you want. He's sort of like a male gold digger though. I think your family is pretty stable and secure in their finances, most likely from a well-to-do male figure supporting you, and he knows that. He likes that. He sees you as intelligent and well off and knows you would be a good potential wife because of your background but he does not have feelings like waterfalls for you. I don't think you will see him again soon because of >temperance.

>>18160697
It's up to him mostly whether or not you two will be friends together again. He's not really planning of it at this moment, but if he is in the vincinity he might be like, eh fuck it, and talk to you and try to make amends. He's not going to go out of this mindset anytime soon though. By the time he comes around you will probably have gotten over him though since there will be an argument about what happened. I don't know what happened but don't let people treat you like dirt.

>>18160714
Right now he might be getting the wrong message from you. I would try being more clear when speaking with him, guys are oblivious when girls like them and if you act odd for instance he might think you hate him (not saying he does). In the future, you will be surprised to know that yes he does like you. He's a good one, this guy. Very emotionally secure.
>>
>>18160774
>So I pretty much fucked myself?
No, you'll be fine; just keep your head straight.

>Can you explain what the relative power level is?
It was more of a significator for me to use as reference to help put the other cards in the spread together. I don't believe in reading for readers and not sharing your spread, as it robs both of you of a lot of value.

>does the next three weeks you read for then or now?
Now

>Ask me about effects or whatnot.
I am planning on deploying a major work soon. I would like to know the short and long-term effects, as well as any suggested tweaks before deploying it.

>>18160782
>Why is it pointless?
It inherently reflects the reader's bias and ego. If, for example, you ask a degenerate to find you someone, the reader will find you someone you'd enjoy fucking who may or may not be a good person. If you query a more conservative reader, said reader might find you someone who offers long-term potential for you. The reader's attitudes, motivations, age, and stage in life play a major role as well.

To put it simply, the reader is playing matchmaker for you using their own idea of what a good match is, not yours.

>my next encounter with D?
I need both of your genders, as well as what you read and what kind of query you would like to read.
>>
>>18160774
First of all, Im glad my reading was accurate and was glad to exchange readings.

Second, holy shit, I was not expecting this at all. You said she was taken advantage off, but she is not experienced yet (I am explicit from now on), you may refer to being touched and all that second base stuff? Or it may something as fucked up as rape? what you did you felt on the reading?

Jesus, this may explain why she is so shy...Thanks, I will proceed carefully as my intentions are good and want to build something lasting, lol
>>
>>18160773
She is having cold feet at this marriage.Getting marriage is a big thing for people and these cards just indicate she is just worried about the big change and getting tied down. She is going to get over it and there will be a happy home between you two with children. She is honestly just nervous about it all but if she is verbally abusing you or something I wouldn't expect it to get better. It always gets worse.
>>
>>18160866

This reply was meant for you, >>18160792 sorry
>>
>>18160840
Thank you so much! Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>18160782
>>18160862
female - male
A love query
>>
>>18160669
I know you said 5 readings, but if you find time for doing another one I would really apreciate it. Still, even if you don't do it, I hope you get better and find something to cheer you up. Even the shittiest day can be followed by and amazing one, so good vibes to you :)

If you're up to it, here's my query
>21 and 22
>Male and Female
>Rebuilding a friendship (and maybe something more)

I can't seem to understand what this person truly wants from me. But what I really want to know is if what we are trying to build will last, or will it collapse just like the last time, leaving us both hurt.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>18160782
>>18160882
The next encounter will be somewhat serious. I see a man on the other side of a table with his hands folded, and there is a feeling reminiscent of an interrogation room. There is a serious conversation, but there is a feeling of emotions under the surface that are not expressed, although they poke through in small ways. Think of someone crying on the inside but totally serious and cold on the outside. If ever you've seen that, you know more or less what I'm seeing right now. There is a small yellow crystal ball on the table, indicating some degree of future planning, like this conversation is strategic and planned beforehand. He isn't being real, acting more like he's being interviewed than talking with someone close to him.

I'm a straight male. Have fun.

>>18160774
>>18160862
Actually, I brainfarted a little. The degree to which you are or aren't fucked is dependent on the kind of magic you did, more specifically the severity of the debt you took on. If, for example, you just did messy chaos magic or fucked up some direct magic, you'll be fine as soon as you get your head leveled out. If, on the other hand, you did goetia, you are utterly fucked beyond any hope of salvation.
>>
>>18160774
>>18160862
Ah shit, can you elaborate on the monsters bit also? Is that metaphorical? I didn't intend to summon. Thanks.

The Work: 5 of Cups supported by the 10 of Coins and the Page of Wands Reversed
Effects: 10 of Cups supported by the Ace of Pentacles and the 5 of Pentacles

Is this work with the intention to repair something? The thing you are working on deploying was crafted to remedy some sadness that is in your life that was caused by having less optimism about the establishment present in the 10. Whatever you are trying to remedy used to function and spark within you, but now it's lost it's power. The intent of this work is hopefully to reignite the flame for motivation and inspiration and show you that the establishment you seek is within range.

The work will give you more than the establishment you seek as it will bring you immense happiness alongside the established family in the 10 of Pentacles but sadly this comes at a price. This work might be very stressful or draining on you which will lead you to feelings of sickness but the overwhelming joy of achieving the permanency that you seek will override it. You'll be extremely stressed and feeling almost sick like because of the toll but it might not matter too much because the pros outweigh the cons.

>>18160866
It's really hard to tell with tarot what specifically but that was the jist I was getting at. I would wait for her to open up about it. Whatever it was she is not feeling too happy about it now.
>>
>>18160734
I'm >>18160683
Hey annon want to redo that reading? You read me and not him funny enough.

I think I should have been clear. I'm female and he was the one who wanted to "end it".
>>
19, male, single
I'd like a love query. If it's possible to tell, is she in my near future? Do I already know her?

Sorry if those can't specifically be answered, I'm still relatively new to this
>>
Anyone doing any readings at the moment?

Virgo, Female, 24
Boyfriend is moving out of the country in about a week.
>>
>>18160919
Thank u do u have any idea of what the hidden emotions are? I know im the crying but what is he secrete feeling poking through?

As for your reading, whew you are a lucky guy! The amount of wands in the spread tell me there is going to be hot hot attraction in store for you. There will be a minxy lady who is the modern day career Snow White that will be making passes at you. She does not like working in groups or with others so she might be a loner? She likes you and will make some passes probably that you resist. Snow White is coming through with her wands on a fast galloping horse but where does she end up? STRENGTH is the outcome so you might be succesful in resisting. It might be good to resist because another card for her is THE DEVIL. One overly attached, modern day, career Snow White coming your way!
>>
>>18160931
>I didn't intend to summon.
Then you should be fine. I read the work as something similar to Kaballah, like some variation of Middle Pillar, hence my conclusion that you should be fine.

>Is this work with the intention to repair something?
In a sense, yes.

>The thing you are working on deploying was crafted to remedy some sadness
>The intent of this work is hopefully to reignite the flame for motivation and inspiration
No, it's actually quite pragmatic and concrete.

>This work might be very stressful or draining
I don't see how it would be, as I'm making use of plentiful power sources.

I'm curious, though, how did you confirm for the other anon his girl's inexperience? I don't know how to tell someone's history in such black and white terms with cards.

>>18160945
3 months until one of you finds someone else, 5 until feelings develop, 10 until the other is fully aware.

>>18160959
So an overly-attached loose woman? What was the spread?
>>
>>18160931

Hey anon, not a query but I was actually looking for some of advice since you seem to know your stuff.

I will be competing with some other people in some months, in a college related activity which is based on grades. (higher grades have more chance to get this sort of prize, and my annual grade is not so high)

I am thinking of doing chaos magic (sigil) to make most of them forget about this (it may not be so important to them), and not compete against me so I get this prize....

Do you think a sigil will get this done? Or you suggest doing other kind of magic? I will not fuck with goetia, I do not pretend to seriously harm anybody, more like to make them forget about this stuff.
>>
File: 8FHH8HgkF3s.jpg (193KB, 736x1127px) Image search: [Google]
8FHH8HgkF3s.jpg
193KB, 736x1127px
>>18160704 (Replying from previous thread to see if chironymous answers in this thread)

Hi, Chironymous. I´ve never had a reading on vocaloo, so this would be a really nice new experience.

-Male
--Sagittarius
-Art has/will change the world
-Whatever method you feel would be more close to be more accurate with in this query
-Pic related always cheers me up

Would you tell me if this girl finds me interesting/boring, likes me or hates me/ and what/how should I act to make this happen between us?

Thanks sagittarius friend
>>
File: you.png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
237KB, 616x480px
>>18160900

Yes, you need to go back fuckboi
>>
File: tumblr_ob490ieDdG1sdsv87o1_500.gif (2MB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob490ieDdG1sdsv87o1_500.gif
2MB, 467x700px
>>18160669
It's always darkest before dawn. Hope you feel better soon.

Male
Single

I would like a money reading please
>>
>>18161119
Not him but

>Ace of Swords Reversed
>Page of Swords
>Four of Cups

If you just started a buissnes or if you are thinking about it, I will extremely recommend yo to gather information first.

If you indeed already started some sort of business try to be a proactive part of it. If you have a partner try talking to him and you might clear some doubts.

Nice pic btw
>>
File: 1467337542866.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467337542866.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
Time to do a couple of readings.

Give me genders of everyone involved in the query, the question itself, and whatever information you think I may require. *No* love queries, and keep it down on vague general queries, please.
>>
>>18161286
how will the end of this year going to be like for me? i'm a male by the way
>>
>>18161286

>Gender
Female (me)
>Query
I honestly feel really lost in life right now and I feel like I'm just going down. General life reading would be nice.
>>
>>18161286
Did I mess with my timeline by shifting into a path I wasn't supposed to be?
>>
>>18161286
Male
What does the next well say 4 months have in store for me? Anything interesting, winning something I care about, a new girl enters the life, a job, moving, etc. Just anything noteworthy.
>>
>>18161286
Male
What will the rest of the year be like for me? What interesting will happen?
>>
>>18161286
Male

I'd like to know if one day I will have a kid, lets say if you see multiple the first kid, and whether it'll be a son/daughter and what they'll be like in terms of personality.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18161286
N-no generals or future reading requests?
>>
File: yuno_by_tsugumi09x-d4hcbo0.png (195KB, 461x392px) Image search: [Google]
yuno_by_tsugumi09x-d4hcbo0.png
195KB, 461x392px
>have two readings typed out
>accidentally back out of the page and lose them both

._.

>>18161291
I can't recall all the cards I drew for you, if that's alright, but I still recall how I interpreted them.

Your end of the year is not going to be anything bad or anything too positive either; from the cards it seemed like you just want to get over with what's happening and just start the new year, without any of the stuff that's going around right now. You'll likely remain balanced, using your mind to see where you could head later, having plans for the future, that kind of a deal. However, don't restrict yourself or your emotions too much; open up. It may prove to be a good thing, since generally having your emotions constricted is no good.

>>18161304
I remember a good amount of the interpretation for you too.

At the current moment it seems like you're really not heading anywhere. You're more standing in one place, not moving anywhere, not really having an idea or perhaps it's from the circumstances around you that do not allow you to move around too much. I think what's really helping you here is the fact that you're not willing to sit in one spot, you're remaining optimistic, or at least you're seeking some kind of emotional completion and satisfaction. That's frankly a good thing, since a good amount of people do sometimes lose hope in such situations and do... well... stupid things.

Sober up. Realize that things aren't as bad as you think. Don't have too many fantasies about the future, and I do mean the unrealistic ones, be it positive or negative. See things as they are, and work with what you have. Perhaps do a bit of introspection; it couldn't hurt.

1/2
>>
>>18161286
Female
Should I go to the gig tonight,? What will come of it? Thank you dear reader.
>>
>>18161422
What seems to work against you is well... I am not sure if it signifies the person, but what influences work against you is the Queen of Wands; a powerful figure, perhaps leaning more towards emotional side, not being too stable either. Maybe it's your nature, or it's someone entirely else that's doing it. If you think that it may be you, since I can't really tell well, then there would be a good idea to balance yourself out. Whatever may seem to be causing any confusion in your life, try to balance them out. If it's a person causing you doubt about what you want, then do the metaphorical ''fuck off.''

I think you're going to get your shit eventually, but right now you're likely just not having the will to do so. You'll have an idea later on. Right now, well, I can't give you too much advice since I'm just walking blindly with shaky information I have from the cards. But you're not heading down or anything, me thinks. Good luck to you. All hope is yet to be lost.

>>18161409
I'm afraid I can't do this kind of a query. I may try, but I'm not certain if I can tell if it's going to be a girl or a boy with too much accuracy, let alone if you'll have a kid. Potential personality? Yes. The possibility of actually having them? Not as much. You'd have more luck talking to someone who works with a pendulum, or is willing to scry and read this well.

>>18161421
Please no generals. I already have at least five, and I absolutely detest doing them half of the time. It's like walking blind while someone, just as blind, says to go with what my gut says. It's... annoying. If you have something specific to focus on, like let's say financial stuff, sure, I may do that. Love's a somewhat of a no, since I'm burnt out on the queries, and general ''what's going to happen in the next few months'' is ... hard.

... at least word it nicely and I may consider it.
>>
>>18161286
>>18161421
Female, Gemini
Feel free to skip but, just a general please
>>
>>18161286
Female

How will I find guidance in life, will someone come into my life to help me or am I just screwed?
>>
>>18161429
>>18161430
Okay no worries then. I will change it to a work reading instead if that's okay?
>>
>>18161422
thanks
kek bless you
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>18161437
Oh, I already had a post written out for you about how generals tend to make me read about the querent's past, but alright, with that I can work with. Give me a few, since there's people and I need to work within a queue.

>>18161315
Atu XV, Five of Wands, Seven of Disks.

Well, the cards seem to think that you're going to be stuck on this path if you're going to go any further with it. Stuck, wanting to get through it, really wanting to just break things apart and put yourself where you feel like you should be, but at the same time struggling horrendously.

So, that's a likely yes. Have fun fixing this, whatever you did.

>>18161328
Christ, at least that's a bit more specific than just saying ''general''.

Atu XII, Eight of Cups, Two of Disks, Atu 0, Atu III.

The irony is that I don't see anything much happening in the next four months. The actual ''positive'', or the ''good'' things that should happen focus on stillness and immobility, where you're going to stand in one position and think about where you'll go next. By yourself. While the negative parts focus on imbalance, possible breaking apart of what used to be, or at least just... you're not focused on what you want to do, or at least well...

It's not exactly the most positive spread, truth be told with you. Just to sum it up shortly; you're not going to do much or get much, you're likely just going to think through what you really want and there may be times when you're just going to waste your time fantasizing about what's likely not going to happen.

>>18161462
Aye, no problem. Kek bless me indeed.
>>
>>18161467
why'd you skip me :( >>18161370
>>
>>18161370
Atu XIV, Atu XII, Four of Disks, Nine of Wands, Atu XI.

Not that bad, it seems. It seems that there's a current trend among people here that it's going to be people thinking over what they want, not doing much, or in your case, you shouldn't really do much. Focus primarily on yourself, try to see things in a different light, or perhaps simply see what you want to get rid of in yourself, or perhaps change it towards the better. Overall, think calmly as to what you want to work on, and go for it. Don't get too down or depressed or unsatisfied.

Work on building up more money, or perhaps having more stability in regards of finances, for example. That could always, and should always, go well.

>>18161484
I'm not skipping you. As I said, I'm working within a queue. I will say if I skip someone for one reason or another, so calm down.

>>18161409
Nine of Disks, Eight of Swords, Ace of Disks, Three of Swords, Knight of Swords.

>Eight of Swords for what gender

Oh kek. Even my deck flat out refuses to say as to what gender your kid is going to be. That, or they're going to be confused. Overall, to actually end up having kids, you may need to end up getting some material gains, or at least secure yourself financially and materially before you'll go around with first and foremost finding a girl, then getting together, then marrying and having a kid.

The child himself is going to be a somewhat stable, but yet at the same time leaning towards the logical side. From such cards, I would almost assume it's going to be a boy. Definitely the mind's going to be a racing one, or at least they're constantly going to work with logical and mental things instead of being too emotional or concerned about small things. Mature, I would say.

Don't take it too seriously though, since depending on what you do and the environment you give to the child, they may come out in different ways. This is just one possibility, so to speak. The most likely one, but -shrug-.
>>
>>18161429
>I'm afraid I can't do this kind of a query. I may try, but I'm not certain if I can tell if it's going to be a girl or a boy with too much accuracy, let alone if you'll have a kid. Potential personality? Yes. The possibility of actually having them? Not as much. You'd have more luck talking to someone who works with a pendulum, or is willing to scry and read this well.

That's fine, thanks for letting me know regardless. I wasn't entirely sure.

Think you could do a reading on my fantasy football league with my friends though, potentially how this week is gonna go vs. my friend Aaron?

Sorry if that seems like an inconsequential question, just curious as all, feel free to skip if you want.
>>
>>18161497
Thanks!
>>
File: yuno_gasai_by_gumxthief-d9127te.png (117KB, 338x529px) Image search: [Google]
yuno_gasai_by_gumxthief-d9127te.png
117KB, 338x529px
Something came up. I'm not doing any more readings for now. I may return to the ones that are already posted a bit later, since it's early in the day, but there won't be any done for the next couple of hours.

I apologize for the potential wait and perhaps a chance of not having your readings done.
>>
File: cute-mexican-walking-fish.jpg (46KB, 457x400px) Image search: [Google]
cute-mexican-walking-fish.jpg
46KB, 457x400px
>>18161467
>So, that's a likely yes. Have fun fixing this, whatever you did.
Thank you for the reading actually I didn't break anything to need fixing, albeit it's getting harder to reach this new goal.
I just had this image of a fish stuck by the shore wanting to get back to the ocean and probably dying of exhaustion... so fucking close... So that means I won't succeed or just hard as fuck to get it?
>>
>>18160840
eh to give feedback he knows nothing about my family besides the fact my uncle is a dirtbag (therefore also the financially stable family thing is also offf) thanks for trying though!
>>
who is reading?
>>
>>18161824
oh my god bear is reading how can this be
>>
>>18161871
bear? a real bear?
>>
File: 175623.jpg (77KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
175623.jpg
77KB, 553x553px
Offering divinations for you - yes, you - whispered or written.

Few examples of the kinds of divinations I'm familiar and comfortable with providing for you:

Augury: by the flight of birds.

Bazi or four pillars: by hour, day, month, and year of birth.

Bibliomancy: by books; frequently, but not always, religious texts.

Ceromancy: by patterns in melting or dripping wax.

Cheiromancy: by the shape of the hands and lines in the palms. (Palmistry)

Chronomancy: by determination of lucky and unlucky days.

Clairvoyance: by spiritual vision or inner sight.

Cleromancy: by casting of lots, or casting bones or stones.

Cold reading: by using visual and aural clues.

Face reading: by means of variations in face and head shape.

Horary astrology: the astrology of the time the question was asked.

Hydromancy: by water.

Lithomancy: by stones or gems.

Numerology: by numbers.

Oneiromancy: by dreams.

Onomancy: by names.

Pendulum reading: by the movements of a suspended object.

Pyromancy: by gazing into fire.

Scrying: by looking at or into reflective objects.

Tasseography: by tea leaves or coffee grounds. (Tasseomancy)

I deeply appreciate any words of encouragement, interesting or thoughtful quotes, as well as any sentences from your very own mind and honest feedback.

Please let me know if you want your divination written down or spoken out.

Also available in German.

Godspeed.
>>
File: iphone 004.jpg (9KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
iphone 004.jpg
9KB, 236x354px
>>18161286
female
will antidepressants make me happy
i am schizo and recently been very depressed
>>
>>18161910
>>18161910
f
clairvoyance
can you tell me something about the entity that guards (or owns) me? what kind of impression do you get from or about it, thanks
>>
>>18161918
oh and written or spoken please pick what you prefer
>>
>>18161910
Hello
F
Written
Clairvoyance
What is my next boyfriend like? Do I already know my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18161910
clairvoyance or scrying
can you tell me what the voices in my head are
so far all we can agree on is that they are "spirits"
but i don't know .... really ... what that means ...
>>
>>18161910
Hallo. Bitte such dir aus welche Methode du verwendest, ich finde sie alle interessant. Schreibe mir die Antwort bitte.

Kannst du mir etwas über meine Zukunft sagen? Warum ich mich so... komisch fühle und was das Schicksal von mir will... Viele Dank.
>>
>>18161910
Hey, how are you? Thank you for reading.
Scrying
Can you please tell me anything about my spiritual potential and/or what is attacking me or preventing me from my abilities.
You are awesome for offering your time and energy for reading in thread. I know I appreciate it :)
>>
>>18161910
>Augury

TEACH ME MASTER

C
H
>>
>>18161910
written
clairvoyance
will there be romance in store for me when i go to university? can you tell me anything about the person i will be with there? thanks
>>
>>18161933
Oops, written please.
>>
>>18161910
female
Why has H stalled his efforts in pleasing me? Another reader sid he's disappointed in me, but I can't imagine why.

Whichever means of divination you find best fitting
>>
File: Comictarot.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Comictarot.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>18161935

I wanna know too
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance or scrying

What does my next boyfriend look like?
I'm female, cancer
>>
>>18161910
Good day to you.

Clairvoyance
I need to know the reason P didn't move like he was supposed to.
>>
File: 180029.jpg (45KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
180029.jpg
45KB, 496x496px
>>18161910

To those whose readings I out on yesterday, feel free to state them again in this thread.
I have in mind a girl called jo, a query for a whispered reading and someone cursed.

>>18161918

He strongly appears to be Marquis Andras, feel free to find a picture and firther information of him if you're not familiar - he appears to have the body of an angel and the head of a wood owl, and to be riding a black wolf and carrying in his hand a pointed saber. He teaches those whom he favors to kill their enemies, masters and servants. He stirs up trouble and dissension. He commands thirty legions.
>>
>>18161910
What career path would work out well for me? I feel kind of stuck and unsure of where I'm going.

Don't have a preference of divination
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance

Is Ab watching over me, or is it a spirit that's messing around with me? If it's not Ab, then what it is?
>>
>>18161949
*whose readings I missed out on
>>
>>18161925
i'm not sure if u will see this but written please
i'm not sure what whispered is
>>
>>18161921

>next
>>
>>18161910
I like your name. Chronomancy or clairvoyance sounds rad. When does my love life pick up?
>>
>>18161941
*said
>>
>>18161961
I don't have a boyfriend now. ;_;
>>
>>18161910
Hey Nathanael
Wondering if you could tell me how to get this one girl and how to find her again in my school, will i have trouble finding her again?
Use whatever you feel like fits the query best. And I don't really care if you write it out or whisper, its up to you.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18161925
>>18161959

If you choose your reading to be whispered, I will provide you with a vocaroo link to your spoken out divination in good ol' ASMR fashion.

The voice(s) in your head seems to be those of Duke Crocell, manifesting as an angel with a tendency to speak in dark and mysterious ways. Once a member of the Powers, he is now a Duke of Hell who rules over 48 legions of demons. When summoned by a conjuror, he can teach geometry and other liberal sciences. He can also warm bodies of water, create the illusion of the sound of rushing waters, and reveal the location of natural baths. Have no fear, for he appears to be benevolent towards you.
>>
>>18161949
>Marquis Andras,

Well that's creepy because I recently had a dream about Andras even though I have nothing to do with him.

Could you tell me what Andras wants from me? Does Andras even want anything from humans? What's the point in all of that?
>>
File: pikachu9.gif (176KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu9.gif
176KB, 360x240px
>>18161987
Hey Nathanael. Hope you're doing well today.
>>
>>18161910
Female
Clairvoyance and/or scrying (Or whatever seems best)
Written

How will I find my way out of the hell I'm living in, is anyone going to help me or am I on my own, and is there anything I can to help things along?
>>
>>18161987
he's laughing for some reason
i don't know if you're right or wrong
i think maybe you might be halfway right
maybe about him being a demon
i don't know why he's laughing
but he is indeed very nice to me
even though he's laughing he seemed a little surprised
so guess u could be right
the laughing really threw me off tho
>>
>>18161910
Scrying
How do I meet my next S.O.?
>>
>>18161930

Fürchte dich nicht vor deiner inneren Unruhe, sondern versuche dich von allem Bedeutungslosen loszulösen. Du wirst die kommenden Monate nicht im Mittelpunkt stehen, doch bald wird deine Hilfe gebraucht und im Nachhinein hoch geschätzt werden. Gib bis dahin almählich deine Sucht auf und finde so Stärke in deinem Herzen und Klarheit in deinem Verstand.
>>
>>18161996
oops i mean angel who rules over demons...
or at least an angel w demonic friends
i don't kno that kinda sounds like him
THANK U for the reading!!!!
>>
>>18161910
clairvoyance please. is t ever going to love me like I love him?
>>
>>18161933
>>18161940

I sense a strong potential for bibliographic and even occult readings in you. I also see strange plants and a bowl; your body might very well host the ability to heal others subconsciously through touch or even by just being close to them.
>>
>>18161973

>>18161961

Spoopy
>>
>>18161955
Or if you don't want to read this, you can try reading my occult potential and what not. I can give you a reading in return, if you wish.
>>
>>18161937

What is in store for you mostly depends on you taking chances; you should keep an eye out for the colour teal as well as the letters M and / or L.
>>
>>18161949
Doing gods work m8.

You should try to add a tripcode to your name just in case
>>
>>18161910
Male
Gemini
Written

augury
Will I be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>18161941
>>18161970

Disappointment settles in unfulfilled expectations. Become clear of what you're expecting from him, and vice versa, things will be much clearer once the both of you talk about this within the next 27 days.
>>
>>18161944
>next
literally cancer
>>
>>18161949
clairvoyance
Male
Written please
I have been going through a lot of changes and I'd like to know if it's a good time to start letting love in again, and if any of the two girls that seem to want to try are a good choice
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18161910
hi! hope you are well today! the sun is shining where i am, hopefully ill get some fresh air at some point today (hope you do too!)
i would prefer scry, typed out if you don't mind!
id like to know what i should do about a s/o...i dont have one but life is super duper lonely right now and i sure could use one, any info on that would be appreciated seeing as how there's not one specific person in mind at this time. thank you, also you speak german? very cool...im trying to learn, slowly but surely! hope your day is wonderful
>>
>>18161948

His reasons are manifold and multifarious as I can tell so far, if you would intuitively choose another method of reading, I might figure out more in detail.
>>
>>18162033
>>18161948
Cleromancy or pyromancy
>>
>>18161910
howdy
written
scrying
how is school going to go once this semester is over, also how will i feel once everything is done?
>>
>>18162026
Thanks
>>
>>18161950

Generally, take chances and gather experience by attending job interviews and internships, even if they seem to be exotic for you at first. On the right day, you will encouter two birds strangely but friendly behaving with each other while on your way to your ideal workplace.
>>
>>18162018
Thank you very much! Oh, quick last question. Was there anymore symbolism you may have picked up on?
>>
File: 4chanteller1.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4chanteller1.png
161KB, 500x500px
5 people, 1 question each.

Go
>>
>>18162046
should i get coffee with j monday as we agreed?i dont know how i feel about it but i need to put myself out there somehow
>>
>>18162046
Does l love me still?
>>
>>18161955
>>18162020

It is indeed him, though he's not (yet) aware of it. Practice your skills in astral dreaming to talk to him on this plane, and he will first be surprised, then explain his reasons to you.
>>
>>18162046

Spiritual reading friend.
>>
>>18162052
He's not aware of it just yet? Strange. I thought he was. A question on the side, if you will; what could I potentially gain from dealing with him?
>>
>>18161962

Be prepared to not miss important clues, not necessarily leading directly to your partner, but giving you the input to direct your thoughts on the aspects that matter, on the days of october 11th, 15th, 29th. Avoid travelling larger distances on november 2nd.
>>
>>18162046
will i have a good time at the party tonight?
>>
>>18162046
Wat should I do there?
>>
>>18162049
I can see some one will try to avoid the contact just to stay loyal. To who, I can't say.
>>
>>18161982

Come to school early and stay around the north western area, when in your break, move farther south and to the non-main entrance.
>>
>>18162050
It's the end.
>>
>>18161910
written
scry
Can you tell me anything about finances, job or love life for next year? I'm tired of being a hermit.
>>
>>18162069
lol that must be me, im into someone else but he's kinda treating me poorly which is why im on the fence about talking to other guys, i'm not 100% ready to give up yet. thanks for the reading. have a great day/night
>>
>>18161988

He is to kill the master and the servant. Do not fear, for you're not intended to be a murderer, but will be rewarded generously for a minor role in his bigger plan, which is not and will not be apparent to you.
>>
>>18162056
I don't do spiritual readings.

Anyway

I see your money problems will end. You will get a gift that will make you happy.
>>
>>18162066
You'll be happy that you will see some one. But I also see a message that will make one man jealous.
>>
>>18162067
I see that some one (might be you) want to bring happiness to a home or a place. But I also see death.
>>
>>18162070
Wow, thank you man
>>
>>18162079
thank you for the read!
>>
>>18162077
Thanks!!

I am actually waiting for a Tarot deck I bought on Amazon so spot on m8
>>
I'd like a reading, please and thank you.

Going out tonight, what can you tell me about how it'll be?

Male, virgo, 26
>>
>>18161992

Some ups and downs, though a stormy sea makes a skilled sailor. Or a captain. Thank you my friend.

>>18161993

Do not miss out on regulary, healthy meals. Find the strength in your hear and clarity in your mind by not losing the courage to take daily steps upwards the rocky path you're on. Once on the cold mountain top, everything will be much clearer for your eyes, as well as the simple solutions to your complicated entangled problems. Also, from the top you will make out safe and secure, comfortable valleys and choose intuitively which one to settle down in. The way down there will be long (up to 4 months), but easier with every step achieved and more than worth it in the end. Do not give up, except on your addiction.
>>
>>18162076
I always give readings but never ask for one.
So here we go.

Scrying, written.
How does she feel about me? Is it just a tease or something deeper?
>>
>>18162115

*strength in your heart
>>
>>18161998

A body of water will be involved. It's going to be a rather cold day.
>>
>>18161949
I'd like a reading please.
Any method you'd like
Written down

I used to be visited by an entity during lucid dreaming, for years. I know him well, and at the same time I don't. Don't know his real name but I call him "Black" in German. Fairly sure he's not in the Lesser Key, if you get what I mean.
He stopped showing up out of nowhere, 2 years ago, and since then it has slowly driven me insane. My life quality deteriorated drastically, I cannot stand it anymore.
I try to find him but it feels like he's just beyond where I can reach.

Anything you can tell me about that situation? How to fix it? How to contact him?
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18162087
My death? h-how?
>>
>>18162006

He yet doesn't perceive love in the exact same manner as you do. But you can teach him from your view, for his soul and body is congruent with yours. You will find happiness in the end.
>>
>>18162131
It doesn't mean you will die.
It might be that something will come to an end. And some one will try to cheer you up. Or you will try to cheer someone up.
You will know when it comes.
>>
>>18162127
Male, 36. Scrying please.

My gf is much younger than me and she's been flirting with multiple other guys lately. She's hiding her behavior from me. When I ask her if everything's ok in our relationship she tells me we're better than ever. She's always been very loyal and open so I'm very confused by the whole thing.

I'm going to see her tonight. How should I approach the situation? Thanks!
>>
>>18162023

Thank you. Will a (secure) tripcode reserve this name exclusively for me? I'm not too afraid of imposters right now.
>>
>>18162142
Yep! Just type Nathanael## and the password you'd like
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance
Will he speak with me soon if I wait outside and will it be good or bad? Thanks
>>
>>18162138
Or maybe my current *shit* situation will come to an end?

Thank you so much anon
>>
>>18161949
Hi, thanks in advance for the reading.

I'm male, would like to hear where you see fate leading me in the years to come, and if you sense the presence or influence of any entity around me.
>>
>>18162025

Yes, even sooner.

>>18162030

Do not have two irons in the force - focus in the one girl who will make you a kind, non-material gift when the time is right.

>>18162031

Do not be afraid, you will notice her by her hair, but she will first talk to you, mentioning the night sky. No pressure, keep your head up!

>>18162036

The fear of choosing wrongly and even stronger the fear of his future unsettle him.
>>
>>18162162
>Even sooner

Oh boy , that's nice... What is she like?
>>
>>18162040

Your official results won't entirely match up to your true skills, but don't be discouraged by this. Before everything is over, a special, most probably female teacher with a strange last name will see great potential in you, do not let that chance pass.
>>
>>18162162
its a girl? i mean im not straight but i wasnt expecting a girl. should i not bother with the guys im talking to in that case? good to know regardless--thanks man!
>>
>>18161910
I was wondering if I could get a general for the near future. Written down, please, whatever method you think is best. Thank you so much!
>>
>>18162059

He's not aware of it as he watches you subconsciously. He already symboled you what you can expect to gain, given your mind is open.
>>
>>18162074

Do not seek too big adventures or even a job that requieres travelling a lot. You should feel just as comfy there as secure. Keep your budget tight until february, better times are ahead. Love will be brought into your life by a lady with a colourful animal on her lefthand side.
>>
>>18162117

I can make out a bayonett, and a handheld mirror. Tease her in return, and she will soon see much more in you than she now thinks is possible.
>>
>>18161910
how will the rest of this year turn out for me, any major points, love, friends?
written
scry
thanks in advance
>>
>>18162139

Adress it openly from the beginning. Do not act surprised, or angry, but rather a little disapppointed but optimistic. To be honest, let her feel you deserve better and leave the date first and early.
>>
>>18162198
Solid advice regardless of your visions. Thank you! :)
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance
What will his feelings be for me in the future?
>>
File: dayum =3.gif (259KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dayum =3.gif
259KB, 250x250px
>>18162181
That lifted my spirit abit... Aren't you getting tired btw? I'm a reader myself but after seeing all these people you read...
>>
>>18162076
Thank you. Nathanael, do you personally have any idea who the master and the servant could be? Like, a rough direction or feeling?
>>
>>18161910
clairvoyance please, written
whats going to happen in the next two months with me and this guy?
>>
>>18162128

You're indeed right he's not a part of the Lemegeton. You can defeat Pruflas by something of blue colour.
He causes men to commit quarrels, discord, and falsehood (so steer against those in your everyday life), and should be never admitted into any place, but if conjured, he gives truthful, generous answers to the conjurer's questions. When he shows up the next time, adress him NOT by the name of Pruflas, but Bufas, and you will be fine.
>>
>>18162188
Thank you.

Sending positive energy back to you.
>>
>>18162153

Direct his attention towards you by wearing something of dark red colour. It will turn out fine, given he is not eating while passing you by.
>>
Can I please have a reading ? I really need one.

Will I be ok this time ? Are the tests over ?
>>
>>18161910
will n make an effort towards me or should i move on?
clairvoyance please!
>>
>>18162159

Don't worry about becoming physically stronger in the years to come, but rather further your horizon and your mind. Travel, and go places in your are you've never been to before. Neutral spirits are watching, if you work on your mental and meditational capabilities, benevolent and guiding entities might become aware of you.
>>
>>18162230
Please, Really need it right now.
>>
>>18162171

She's going to be a girl indeed.
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (75KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
75KB, 668x691px
Hello /div/, I'm here to chat divination methods and theory. Direct any or all divination oriented questions towards me!

Best wishes my cosmic friends!
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance

What will happen with me and my crush please?
>>
>>18162238
It's only been 3 minutes dude. You gotta be patient it's not like the readers are getting paid for this. They're doing it in their free time.
>>
>>18162244
Which method do you like best? Which do you think is the most effective or is that dependent on the query? Know any old methods that were particularly weird or interesting?
>>
>>18162246
I know, but just thought my post won't be noticed by anyone. As I said I really need an answer, it's hard.
>>
>>18162244
What does it mean if someone scrys a dog as my next bf?
>>
>>18162172

Any little bit of information you're willing to share will sharpen the results.

>>18162190

A not too close friend will seek your help, support him nevertheless.

>>18162204

He'll feel what you'll make him feel. Do not be afraid to love yourself, thus gaining a more positive aura and confidence.

>>18162209

Damn you're right, time has passed ... I'll have a cigarette break and then finish up; don't want to keep you all waiting for too long.
>>
>>18162242
i hate to keep asking questions but do i happen to talk to her already, i met a few girls recently through roommates and one seems like she could possibly be into me, although the feeling isnt mutual i came to the conclusion id give it a shot if the opportunity arose. thanks so much, this has helped very much
>>
>>18162244
hijinks! How are you today?
>>
>>18162257
Oh, sorry!
>Female
> Live in the USA
> Brown hair and brown eyes, white.
>Sagittarius
> 25 yo
> My favorite color is blue?
>>
File: Crossed-swords-honoro-terror.gif (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Crossed-swords-honoro-terror.gif
12KB, 300x300px
>>18162234
I see. To offer some feedback, I can't say ever felt particularly concerned with becoming physically stronger, so I found that part of the reading a little strange. Not too interested in travel for the sake of traveling either... but thanks again for your time.
>>
>>18162219

It will be up to him, not you. Listen carefully to his exact words after the next week, for he will reveal his true intentions by then.

>>18162230

I can easier make out all the queries if you reply to my post. Also, any information you're willing to share , as well as your preferred method of divination, sharpens your reading.

>>18162233

Move along your own way, do not reject him actively though, for he might return in the not to far future.

>>18162245

Arrange your date around a location related to animals, and you'll be fine for this year.
>>
File: 1289649314491.jpg (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1289649314491.jpg
48KB, 200x200px
>>18162181
By the way... What that colorful animal be or what's the lady's hair color? A tiny cat? A small black dog? A huge gray beautiful dog? Blonde? Brunette?
>>
>>18162165
>>18162162
Also , where will I meet her?

Could you see that?
>>
>>18162267

I just meant generally; do not let the idea of unsufficent physical strenght worry you within the next years to come. Travelling is never done for travellings sake, but to either enjoy new social interactions, or - as in my case - to learn and gather random and sometimes very useful and intriguing bits of information.

>>18162280

You will meet outside of your town, though she'll live there.
>>
>>18162219
>18162219
>>18162272
thanks, what is the intentions
>>
>>18162249
>Which method do you like best?
Hard to say, I know and enjoy so many. Each have their uniqueness own meanings behind them.

For example, Tarot will always have rich symbolism and iconic imagery to me. Palmistry can be pretty intimate and engaging - touching or caressing someone else's hand.

I'd have to say, however, one of my favorite methods is capnomancy - divination via smoke.

I get into a dark room that is very sparingly lit. Then I burn incense and play with the wisps. Probably the most... Spiritual? Forms of divination to me.

But, to each their own.

>Which do you think is the most effective or is that dependent on the query?
I think that this is entirely reader and querent dependent.

>Know any old methods that were particularly weird or interesting?
Oh, plenty. Did you have something more specific in mind?

>>18162251
>scrys a dog as my next bf?
Dogs have different meanings to everyone. Depending on who you ask. Dogs are known to be loyal, playful, and energetic.

However, they also have negative connotations - being too free-spirited, being easily distracted, or having a penchant to be smelly and/or destructive.

It's all a matter of perspective.

>>18162263
I'm doing well! How about yourself Anon??
>>
ARMAND!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18161910
Pendulum

Will i get this new item today?
>>
>>18162265
>>18162172

Reject conspicous help when offered to you.
Important decisions are ahead next year, make sure to never choose while you're hungry. Avoid the guy with the pet fox when he offers you a gift.
>>
File: light.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>18162296
ah cant think of any quote so i will use a meme
>>
>>18162296

Wait another 37 hours.
>>
>>18161910
whatever method you want and feel is accurate
when will b speak to me?
>>
>>18162284
Thank you so much , Nathanael.

I really hope it happens soon.
>>
>>18162244
will i beat this depression?
>>
>>18162220
Thank you, but I'm afraid that's not him.
I find it unusual that I've asked this same questions to many /div/s here, over multiple threads, and nobody ever reached an answer that made sense. I know this entity's appearance, symbols, behavior, etc so I can tell when it's off. Perhaps he's harder to see?
He shares many common entity traits, though I've never found one that had this particular "set" of atributes.
My point is: how can I attract him back? Given I don't know his real name. Do I just diy a custom summoning/communication ritual?
>>
>>18161910
will the guy i like make an effort to me or shoould i move on? feels hopeless. clairvoyance please
>>
>>18162314

No longer than 4 more days.
>>
File: Giant_Skele.jpg (43KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Skele.jpg
43KB, 640x412px
Oh my gosh, how long has /div/ had a diviner by the name of "4chan teller"? That is amazing.

Almost as amazing as "Ichink"

I wish I was clever and creative as you young folks :3
>>
>>18161949
I was the cursed one, reporting in
>>
>>18162332
>I wish I was clever and creative as you young folks :3
well atleast you have a great ass
>>
>>18162327

Move on in november, try meeting him in person and solace till then.
>>
>>18161910
>>18159259

I'm a bit late, but I hope you can answer my query from the last thread.
Thanks again, anon!
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>18161910
>Cold reading

Could you please tell me, if the challenges are over ? I've faced hard times recently and things are looking up, is it true ? or this isn't the end ?

Pic: For some reason it's a pic of my fist.
>>
>>18162323
Sorry, I'm not divining currently. Just shooting the breeze with fellow diviners. If you're a layperson, perhaps Nathaneal can help you out - they are divining currently it seems.

Best wishes and don't be depressed. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem; and life is too short to go through it being sad.

I battled depression and went through my own personal hell for about 2 years - where I thought about killing myself everyday. If I could get through it and over it, I believe that you can too Anon.
>>
File: 1472160906796.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472160906796.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>18162307

I hope you are wrong, I really wanted the deck today but they left it on my job's mailbox and I don't have the key... So either I drive to my boss house or I am stuck untill Monday

Anyways thanks for the reading! Apriciating your effort m8!
>>
>>18161910
when will i hear from him again?
whatever you feel is best
>>
>>18161910
how my future girlfriend will look like?

whichever divination you think fits my query the best.
I'd preferred spoken out divintation, but any woud great :)

''All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.'' Edgar Allan Poe
>>
File: 201944.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
201944.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>18162334

Great you're back; and just in time. Going to smoke my first cig of the day now after almost three hours of reading, please state me as much relevant information as you're willing to share, and I'll get right and freshly to it in a couple minutes.

>>18162342

Welcome back, sorry to keep you waiting, reading incoming!

>>18162351

In that case, I hope I'm wrong too.

>>18162343

you're getting room to breathe, another kinda major challenge will be ahead to the beginning of december, then you're fine.

>>18162353

Any information you're willing to share sharpens the results. I strongly suggest Chronomany or the Bazi, otherwise scrying or horary astrology (8:30 pm here, so pitch black night, though I have to adjust my telescope first) might give you the answers you're after.

>>18162362

Great quotation; you'll hear from me after my cig ^^

>>18162360

I feel honored by your trust, any particular method you have in mind?
>>
>>18162292
Well I don't really know any of the older forms of divination that's why I'm asking hahaha. Basically the only older one I know is the casting of bones. I just thought you'd know a few neat ones.
>>
>>18162299
Thank you so much, Nathanael!
>>
>>18161910
I sort of have two questions if that is alright.

Could you describe my wife (assuming I ever find a girl and get married that is) in looks and personality. And just in general anything you can tell me about her?

Cold Reading, Lithomancy, and Cleromancy all stuck out to me, Lithomancy slightly the most, but I'll let you choose.

Thanks a lot Nathanael, I may have some followup questions if that's fine too.

Could you also describe my first kid (again assuming I ever have one), in looks and personality. This one has an added thing, are they a son/daughter (or at the very least will I ever have a daughter and will I get to name her what I want?).
>>
>>18161910
How is fantasy football gonna go against my friend Aaron this week? Will I win or lose? If I lose should I switch in who I'm thinking instead?

Hydromancy please.
>>
File: Tarot anime 6.jpg (37KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 6.jpg
37KB, 750x741px
>>18162370
>In that case, I hope I'm wrong too.

Aww thanks, I was just exited to try it but its not the end of the world.

On a side note i dont know how you can manage so many querents!! i would be dead tired by now kek.
>>
>>18162388

I'm familiar with bibliomancy, and as a stuent of archeology and theology not only able to divine from my latin and greece editions of the bible, but also it's much older, fundamental predecessors. Just let me know which one you prefer.
>>
>>18162370
im female 19 / hes male 20
Aquarius / taurus
any other info you need lmk! any form of divination you feel is best, ill leave it up to you!
>>18162353
>>
>>18162362

Excuse my horrible mic and accent.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0f3AOrNvWQs
>>
File: 1259325236946.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1259325236946.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
>>18162370
Can you drop me another clue when you feel like it?
>>18162275
Questions like is it someone I know or not scratching at my brain for no reason. Because I both girls that clog my mind have dogs. I honestly don't know how to act, or should anyway... And then there's my unrequited crush that still screams at my head, still an old wound and I don't wanna open it again.
>>
>>18162408

I wish you all the best of luck; for such detailed further questions you have, I suggest you choose a method of reading.
>>
>>18162376
Well, a lot of forms of divination are "old" kek.
>muh mysticism

>casting of bones
Correct! Also known as the "casting of lots" or "sortes" (hence "sortilege") OR it's most recent name: cleromancy (divination by "randomness")

Greek oracles, or just oracles, are a very archaic method. We no longer erect temples to the gods and have dedicated oracles at these temples to speak on their behalf. Very few people nowadays rarely visit a diviner, in person, on a daily basis, or let alone once a month.

There was a spooky method of divination by the Greeks where a querent was expected to crawl into a claustrophobic grotto. Querents were reported to hear voices emanating from within the caves...

Another is Molybdomancy. In this method, hot metal (typically lead) was poured into cooling water and then extracted. The random arrangement of the liquid metal (now a solid shape) was interpreted. No one uses this method, at least, to my knowledge, anymore.

Also, I made this forever ago:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy
>>
>>18162403

You'll hear from him until november 23rd.
>>
>>18162370
Male ,22 ,C

Written
When should I go?

Could you pick the method?

Thank you so much
>>
>>18162417
hey going to a friends house to do some socializing but i don't know most of the people there, any idea how it will go?
>>
>>18162417
i dont hear from him now, hes super busy with school, do you mean thats when ill hear from him? because tht just happens to be thanksgiving break and i imagine he'll be coming back to this area to be with family
>>
>>18162416
Melting tin and pouring it in water and reading the future from its shape and texture is a new year's eve custom in Finland (and probably elsewhere too).
>>
>>18162342
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01o6uzbi1bc
>>
>>18162337
thanks but I'm confused what do you mean? what will happen before November?
>>
Hello, I've been feeling some strange vibes from my loved one recently, I'd appreciate a reading on this...

Male, 22, Cancer - HG
>>
File: 1433370131089.jpg (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433370131089.jpg
196KB, 500x500px
>>18162411
Written
Scrying?
Is that lady you mention with colorful animal; be someone I already knew or not. Can you give me a clue about hair color or the animal?
>>
>>18162427
>themoreyouknow.jpeg

Very interesting Anon! I was not aware. I'm sure there are people who DO practice these archaic methods; but if they are, they are doing so out of tradition moreso than for divinatory purposes.

(Much like in the US, Groundhog Day is still celebrated - not because of it's divinatory past with the spring equinox; but because it's fun)
>>
>>18162424

Sorry, I meant you will hear from him before Nov 23

>>18162432

if you meet him, only good things

>>18162427

We do that in germany too, with lead. Had had some eerily detailed shapes in the last years, such as a man on a horse.
>>
>>18162435

You do not know her yet. Her hair will be dyed in a non natural colour. The animal is a non carnivore.
>>
>>18162432
>>18162444
thanks again does that mean hell contact me?
>>
>>18162394
switch before the game. The odds will turn in your favour in the last minutes.
>>
>>18162444
okay cool, thanks have a great day. hope you see something today that fascinates you or just makes you smile!
>>
>>18162407
thank you, it was very specific
>>
>>18162430
Well, you've found me out in the first few seconds.
Yes, I do want to figure out more about the universe itself. I take it as one of my life goals.
Thank you, anon! This reading provided me with much guidance in what I need to loo into.
And I would also like to accept that offer of sources, if you wouldn't mind heh
>>
File: 211235.jpg (86KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
211235.jpg
86KB, 530x530px
I guess that's all for today; if I forgot anyone, please reply to this post and I'll be glad to divinate you before I finally go to bed.
>>
>>18161910
what does my next s.o look like, are they also in my life currently? if not will i meet them soon?
scrying or pyro sound pretty neat whichever youu would like to do
also lets hear that lovely voice of yours
>>
>>18162422
>>18162473
If you be able to.

you did an awesome job today.
>>
>>18162473
Do I count? >>18162387
>>
>>18162473

Not forgotten, just didn't ask today. Sweet dreams.
>>
>>18161910
Clairvoyance
Is this new guy someone I'll be compatable with long term?

There's also another one who's shown interest on and off through out the years, should he be worth considering?
>>
>>18162473
Would be great, thanks :)
>>18162494
>>
>>18162416
You're the best thanks <3
>>
>>18162513
No u, Anon. No u
>>
>>18162478

Thank you so much; I'm more than glad to provide you the little help I can offer.

You will get clear clues within november in the form of numbers pointing to the day and month of your leaving.

>>18162462

I just did, how did you know?

>>18162494

meet the other guy first and talk to him about the new guy. Waking up on the next day, you will see clear about your future.

>>18162475

Pyromancy sounds good for this one.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ro0qQLkmog

>>18162387

I somehow feel like Ceromancy for you.

She has a passion for the colder seasons, also she's afraid of quite some animals.
Your future wife will adore the name you choose for your daughter, however the both of you decide to not find out / have the doctor tell you the gender until the day of her / his birth.
>>
>>18162543
I ran outta meme cat pics but thanks for your help Nathanael
>>
>>18162387
Yes, Cero, not Clero, as the wax just started dripping somehow demandingly.
>>
>>18162370
>relevant information
Verflucht, gegen mein Geschäft. Sie haben einen Proxy gefunden.
>>
>>18162543
>meet the other guy first and talk to him about the new guy. Waking up on the next day, you will see clear about your future.
Thanks. I'll give that a go sometime this week. Have a good sleep.
>>
File: Justiece league deck.jpg (185KB, 781x456px) Image search: [Google]
Justiece league deck.jpg
185KB, 781x456px
>>18162244

Heya jinks!

One question, should all Rider Waite based decks be interpreted the same way? or should i twist the meaning of the cards to fit more with the imagery if this one is noticeable different to the standard RW deck?

I bought a DC universe deck on amazon.
>>
>>18162473

>>18162559
>>
>>18162473
Just posting to say thanks again! hope to see you on /div/ another day.
>>
>>18162574

Well see you tomorrow, if no more are coming in today. So glad to be with you here.

>>18162570
>>18162559

Anscheinend kennt der ursprüngliche Aussprecher des Fluches Sie nicht persönlich. Wahrscheinlich ist der Fluch sogar fehlgeleitet und trifft den falschen;, dies kann jedoch ausschließlich vom ursprünglichen Verfasser korrigiert werden; wann haben Sie es denn zum ersten Mal bemerkt und in welcher Form?
>>
File: insane-blackwork-dotwork.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
insane-blackwork-dotwork.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>18162543

Hi Nathanael

Can you read for me whether I should work on my business or find another shitty jerb?

Thanks ya
>>
>>18162590

Is the business founded or owned by yourself? Also, do you have any particular method of reading in mind?
>>
>>18162564
That looks like a fun deck.

It looks like they are trying to associate the comic book character with the card, sort of.

If it's based off of Rider-Waite's deck, then I would go with those interpretations. The deck might come with a booklet or instructions on its own interpretations.

Make sure it appropriates the correct associations.
>>
>>18162543
Hello, I know you said you have enough today of readings, but can you scry for me about this girl and love life in overall? But if you dont have time and energy it's fine!
>>
>>18162543
>I somehow feel like Ceromancy for you.
>She has a passion for the colder seasons, also she's afraid of quite some animals.
>Your future wife will adore the name you choose for your daughter, however the both of you decide to not find out / have the doctor tell you the gender until the day of her / his birth.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Now back to this football game. What kind of animals though? I imagine dogs, since I own two little shits.
>>
File: vrom.jpg (133KB, 407x640px) Image search: [Google]
vrom.jpg
133KB, 407x640px
>>18162595
hey! so you are able to divine how people look like. would you like to give it a shot with me too? to determine how accurate you are? im female and live in central europe.
>>
>>18162615

I'm not entirely sure which queries you refer to, the footbal Hydromancy one?
>>
>>18162618

Sure, any particular method you have in mind? Do you wishfor me to write it down or whisper? And only if you're willing to tell me, a rough birthdate and name / letter wouldn't harm.

>also available in German
>>18162612

Just made me some coffee and peanutbutter/banana sandwich, might as well stay up all night. Any possible information on you and the girl?
>>
>>18162543
November? Not so long from now.

How will the clues arrive?

Thank you so much
>>
>>18162638

Visually, probably. Though you'll instantly know when you receive them.
>>
>>18162641
still doing this? can you tell me if i'll ever get a gf and if i do how will she be like?
t. 24 lvl
>>
>>18162634
Peanutbutter witch chopped banana is a good choice.
In overall we're pretty opposites of each other. She's gemini, I'm a Virgo. I'm average height and introvert
>>
>>18162607
Thanks!
>>
>>18162651
Probably, yes. Although I'm more content answering more specific questions and if you want to choose, using specific methods, for I could give you any vague answer on such.
>>
>>18162623
Oh no, I'm just watching a football game on tv so I'm a little distracted. I was asking what animals she might be afraid of since I own two dogs, sorry for not clarifying.
>>
>>18162641
I will wait the clues and seize the opportunity.

Thank you so much ,I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18162634
i am in my early twenties and was born in spring, my name starts with the letter J.

as a text sounds ideal to me and the kind of divination, perhaps scrying or clairvoyance seems ideal for my kind of question. can you tell how i look?
>>
>>18162660
i don't think i can get more specific than this, use whatever method you find suitable
>>
>>18162543
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ro0qQLkmog
thanks!
>>
>>18162543
>>18162462
glad to hear! what was it?
>>
>>18162655

The scry shows a pretty detailed ship, and she seems to be a good girl for you. She seems to be very understanding and also smart, so make sure to talk alot and openly about anything that's on your mind. I can also make out what looks like an altar, though the both of you do not seem overly religious.

>>18162663

They appear to be herbivorous animals. Are your puppers by any chance vegetarians?

>>18162676

two red squirrels playing around in the trees and jumping down on my balcony for a short visit
Unfortunately I just ate the last nuts I had

>>18162672

Thank you; always a pleasure.
>>
>>18162688
>They appear to be herbivorous animals. Are your puppers by any chance vegetarians?

Well they'd probably be dead. Dogs can't really eat vegetables outside of like potatoes and stuff.

Herbivores are a weird type of animal to be scared of though.
>>
>>18162667

brunette and currently untied hair, eyes are a little lighter; slight freckles, slim chin, thin lips, small hands, your ringfinger is longer than your triggerfinger, rather narrow shoulders and you generally don't seem to wear a lot of jewelry.
>>
>>18162688
Holy shit, I now saw I made typo writing this message. This was supposed to be"with" not "witch"... Back to reading. It's seems pretty accurate about her and religion part. I'm confused in this situation. I hope you're right. Thank you very much for a reading! Don't take too much on yourself. Hope you have a nice evening!
>>
>>18162708

thanks for the insight; I only had cats (and horses and sheep) but never a dog, though I wish, especially to go hiking and camping in the woods.
>>
File: warlock.jpg (151KB, 1024x1491px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
151KB, 1024x1491px
>>18162716
hey, it was not very accurate but interesting regardless, i appreciate it! ill go through it

>brunette and currently untied hair,

yes

>eyes are a little lighter

no, they are pretty dark

>slight freckles

sadly no freckles at all

>slim chin

no

>thin lips

no, they arent huge, but decently full

>small hands

i have big hands

>rather narrow shoulders

my shoulders are wide

> your ringfinger is longer than your triggerfinger

yes, but i think thats typical for women, no?

>generally don't seem to wear a lot of jewelry.

true
>>
Nathanael I've had a horrible day could you scry for me? I'll exchange if you like? No problem if no.
>>
>>18161910
Scry?

>Dakota
>20 (Born in May)

Just an odd request>
Would it be possible to get a possible description of my next Girlfriend? And maybe me aswell?
>>
>>18162738

Thanks alot for the detailed feedback.

As for hand size, I can just compare it to mine and for the finger length; my ringfinger is also longer than my trigger, though not many of my friends seem to feature this. I think I read sometime that it corelates with linguistic / creative or mathematical abilities or something like that.

>>18162746

Sure thing, glad you're here; what's your query my friend?
>>
>>18162734
Yeah a lot of them can't eat stuff like that, especially things like grapes, shuts their liver and kidneys down. Also thanks for the readings yourself, have a nice day, I gotta get back to this football game.
>>
>>18162763
so can you do a read for me>>18162668
>>18162651
>>
>>18162760

Description in what matter, characteristic, physical, meta physical... Also, names or letters or any information you're willing to give me sharpen the results.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 420x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 420x321px
>>18162763
Thank you. My name is Mimi and I guess I just need some cheering up since I've had a miserable day. As I'm moving next week could you give me the description of a friend or a future partner. I'm straight. I know they are super common and when I read I get those queries A LOT but I don't ever ask this type of question usually, but I think having an image in my head will keep me distracted or cheer me up. Would you like something in return?
>>
>>18162777
Would you be able to describe the appearence of my future gf?
Male
>>
>>18162776
>>18162651

Looks good for next year; she seems to be rather shy and introvert as you're going to be the one doing the first step. Apparently she still works at a medical job and enjoys helping people when you meet her, but suffers from the long work times and will re-orientate within the next year together with you. She adores your artistic talent. Also she is secretly afraid of birds.
>>
>>18162777
Physical.

I guess, I'll drop a possible name as well? Margret.

That's about all I have atm
>>
>>18162801
thanks
>>
>>18162798

>Male
>Margret

Are you the same anon asking?
>>
>>18162818
I'm not Margret.
>>
Could anyone please give me a pendulum, its really important for me

Will i be able to go?
>>
>>18162781

The best of luck; I moved just last month.
Sorry for taking a little longer than usually here.
He appears to wear glasses, dark eyes, rather messy / tousled hair and with a preference to wear boots opposed to sneakers. Lean, but not overly ripped, and his long-year and beloved pet died recently ago of a usually harmless illness.

>>18162823

Setting mine up right now; is it a yes/no query or do you have any more specific informations / questions?
>>18162822

So Margrets another anon asking or the name of your to-be gf?
>>
>>18162849
Margret is another anon asking , the one who querried you first..
>>
>>18162849
Thank you no problem I understand. He seems like the male version of me ha. Thank you again xx
>>
>>18162805
>>18162818
>>18162760
>>18162849

I'm Dakota. Asking a description of a posible interest, who is a Margret

Sometimes gets confusing her
>>
>>18162849
Hey Nathanael, my gf would like a scry or a reading from you if you'd be so kind.

She wants to know if she'll be successful career wise and if we'll be wealthy soon. Thanks!
>>
>>18162586
Seit einige Monate habe ich bemerkt, dass /zu viele/ unglücklicher "Zufälle" aufgetreten sind.
>>
New thread:
>>18163219
>>18163219
>>18163219
>>
>>18159925
Sorry, my internet flaked out on me last night, so I'm finally able to post my reply now, but it's in parts because of my connection flickering out:
Part 1:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uVQaGbNIcl
Part 2:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0quw7PW3AtG
Part 3:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D1IqgEVOR2
>>
>>18159943
>>18159972
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fsJfFVKgvt

[mootblox]
>>
>>18159955
>>18159966
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NHUJe7a85Q

[mootblox]
>>
>>18159996
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xozjqNaAos

[mootblox]
>>
>>18161119
>>18161286
DO MINE PLS
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.