[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stare directly into the center of the screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0090.jpg (1MB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
1MB, 1000x1271px
the fuck is this /x/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIRgXDuRIkg
>>
File: It's tape.png (469KB, 461x432px) Image search: [Google]
It's tape.png
469KB, 461x432px
>>18160548
Just artsy bullshit deconstructing the idea of the celebrity pop artist. Move along.
>>
>>18160548
>Stare directly into the center of the screen
Nothing. Was something supposed to happen like with the stare at the dot crap?
>>
>>18160612

>move along

really?
>>
>>18160651
maybe something you missed
>>
>>18160653
He's an autistic faggot, they tend to talk like that at times
>>
>>18160653
Yeah, move along. It's nothing important. It's just some hipster director and an impressionable young singer making post-modern youtube and music videos.
>>
>>18160712

>this is what i think it is so there's no reason to discuss it

got it duders thanks man /thread
>>
>>18160771
that is literally what it is tho

it's an art project by a dude, combining a qt female using quasi-programming techniques to get views (and thus ad revenue,) on youtube
>>
>>18160771
This >>18160785
She was a semi-popular youtube singer and eventually linked up with an "artiste" director and they made this. Do a bit of research and you'll see.
>>
>>18160785

Even if it is just a form of entertainment and not some 2spoopy, is it still not worth discussion on a board centered around paranormal and fringe?

It's okay to have x-files threads, but not threads about a youtube channel that, in an interesting way (I know this part is subjective), comments on project monarch type mind control, mass hypnosis, celebrity bread/circus type idolatry, ect.?

Why such an immediate discouraging of discussing it?

Just don't click the thread my boy.

Much more effective alternative.
>>
>>18160802
I responded to the thread because it was asking what this was and I knew what it was. This Poppy stuff is a youtube art installation. Stop being rude.
>>
>>18160811

If you think I was being rude that wasn't my intention.

I'm just interested in talking about what possible theories people may have about this channel. If you wrote everything you did without the instant "move along" attached, my reaction would have been different.

No hate homie, I put respek on yo name.
>>
>>18160816

insistent* not instant. my bad
>>
File: Gai_Pose.png (1MB, 1429x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gai_Pose.png
1MB, 1429x1080px
>>18160548
With eyebrows like that, guy's. You just know she's brimming with the flame of youth. Ever yearning, ever burning to find the truth that is our future. We should all aspire. For the future is all that matters. NOW MEN! LET US IGNITE OUR FLAAAAAAMMMMEEEE OF YOUTH!!!!!
>>
>>18160854
side note.
Have you noticed you haven't blinked in awhile? Curious.. Nor breathed. Like in and out huff huff. What about your nose? It just sits there in front of your eyes 24/7... irritating bastard. Atleast your not thinking about your poor posture.
>>
File: jus doin it.jpg (177KB, 496x485px) Image search: [Google]
jus doin it.jpg
177KB, 496x485px
>>18160874

But breathing is how humans stay alive so thats spoopy AND dumb, right?
>>
I'm just glad it is not three thirty six again.
>>
>>18160894

what is she alluding to with that?

only 2/3rd of devil satan evil scary time?
>>
>>18160888
What's spoopy is that in fact we don't even have to breath. It's ingrained like mere animal instincts. When we can over come the challenges that have been set forth. But together we must be ready, and shed our former belief's. We must transcend this fragile form and ascend.
>>
>>18160933

If I stop breathing I can be god?
>>
>>18160548
its just crappy youtube trying to seem interesting. but its just bs and gets lamer with every vid.
>>
>>18160548
poppy and fag bf director pls
>>
>>18160946

I'm curious what your opinion of a quality youtube video would be.
>>
>>18160951
can't speak for that guy but I like videos about moss. moss and algae. and also pies. mmm pies.
>>
>>18160961

care to link a dank ass moss video?
>>
>>18161010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOQGxXmQcM

this is about as exciting as life can get
>>
>>18160944
Indeed. Hold your breath buddy. Release the shackles you call life and enter eternity.
>>
File: 1450807772925.jpg (153KB, 720x824px) Image search: [Google]
1450807772925.jpg
153KB, 720x824px
>>18160802
You forget bro! Subversive agents have been regulars for years now. Don't let their tactic's sway you from the true path! (I'm a poor troll but seriously mean what I say)
>>
>>18161077
idiot
>>
>>18160771
IT COULD BE THE HERALDING OF THE ANTICHRIST

THINK ABOUT IT THE VIDEO IS CALLED "WHAT PERENTAGE AM I" GET IT? THE ANTI CHRIST MEASUERS THE HUMAN RACE IN PORCENT CAYUSE IT MAKES IT EASIRE

OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND POPPPPPYU IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE

or it could be artsy bullshit deconstructing the idea of the celebrity

the fuck do you want man, are you hopeing to uncover some deep conspiracy related to some crappy youtube videos
>>
>>18161077
t. Ahmed ibn al-Azizi al-Ahmad Mustafah al-Mustafi

Fuck off back to the droolers on your containment board.
>>
>>18161027
It's funny because it's so true.... We are moss. It's an artistic masterpiece! He piqued our enthusiasm!
>>
File: black-kid-crying-gif.gif (3MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
black-kid-crying-gif.gif
3MB, 375x283px
>>18161089
How am I an idiot? don't state the pic.
>>18161122
This is actually my "containment" board bruv. Please tell me were I belong.?!
>>
>>18161103

Just looking for some interesting conversation over the casual medium that is textual/image boards on the internet about an interesting and unique source of original art and idea content on youtube.

No need to go spastic my dude of all dudes.

>>18161027
>>18160961

This was really fucking cool. Thanks for not disappointing man.

>>18161035

Had a theory on shrooms that everythingness/god and nothingness/void existing/not existing together was the most natural, pure and original state of being (before the big bang possibly, if "before" even has meaning in this case). Then everythingness exploded itself into the universe as a distraction from eternal isolation; thus creating good things to keep us/it from wanting to leave: love, family, wealth, joy as pacifiers/incentives to stay in the dream. Death, destruction, sacrilege, disrespecting life being the path back to returning to void or the only true natural state, and also being the things we're afraid of have zero natural incentive to pursue.

So, I'll take your advice and stop breathing. But I think I'll hang out in the dream for a while longer before doing so, I like the lie that is busting my nuts and hugging my loved ones.
>>
Holy motherfucking fuck I almost shit myself when it asked if it was 3:36. Looked at the time, 3:40am! :0
>>
>>18161250

but 3:36 is not 3:40 so
>>
Kind of reminds me of something Boards of Canada would make
>>
>>18161252
The part that scared me the most was because I
knew it was around 3am so my heart dropped for a few seconds when it said that
>>
>>18161256

There's bones in the soup
and there's demons in the numbers
>>
>>18161253

just googled them now, thanks for directing my attention, I like this.
>>
>>18161267
You're welcome my friend, Boards Of Canada is truly beautiful ;-;
>>
>>18160653
Anon is right. It's just social commentary. It's ironic because it's bad, and that makes it good because it is self aware? Ehh i don't get what the kids are into nowadays.
>>
>>18161573
I disagree but thanks for the input
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.