[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hell really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Pearl.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl.png
1MB, 848x1200px
Describe Hell /x/ and why I should fear it.
>>
>>18159752

Hell is fear, anon.
>>
>>18159752
Imagine real life but without the happy shit. The only t.v. is that one rerun of your favorite show that you don't particularly like and chocolaye milk is always either way too chocolatey or basically just milk with a tinge of chocolate, never that happy balance. Everyone works in an office building and the building is always the one farthest away from your small apartment. You can get married and have sex but it feels like sticking your dick in a tunasalad and an orgasm just feels like when you take a pee and it burns a little. Every CD is scratched and their is no internet except dial up. The only movies are sequels (not Aliens or The Empire Strikes Back, Aliens: Resserection and that ewok movie). Also everyone there is an asshole.
>>
File: marty mcsharty.jpg (48KB, 1020x576px) Image search: [Google]
marty mcsharty.jpg
48KB, 1020x576px
Your world right now, except you work in retail and have constant explosive diarrhea.
>>
>>18159774
>>18159780
Doesn't sound that bad tbqh
>>
Why would you fear something that doesn't exist?
>>
>>18159790
Never said I feared it
>>
File: muh ps4.jpg (250KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
muh ps4.jpg
250KB, 600x400px
>>18159784

Retail
At Christmastime
In the ghetto
>>
>>18159790
Tip a dip dip
Its not your belief that makes you a fedoralord btw, its the way you express it.
>>
>>18159800
And I don't die?
So I can just throw shit at people?
Sounds great
>>
File: literallythisautistic.png (297KB, 399x550px) Image search: [Google]
literallythisautistic.png
297KB, 399x550px
ill show u hell if u dont show me that dam 4 chaos emareld
>>
File: images (9).jpg (5KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5KB, 304x166px
You shouldn't.
Fight without fear, slay without remorse.

The demons will feel true terror in every step we take. They will know true despair in the hopes of the faithful. The wicked shall be cast down.
>>
>>18159811

Assaulting the customer is against company policy.

Don't make us demote you to transgender bathrooms janitor.
>>
>>18159752
According to the Catholic faith hell is just the eternal separation from God, all that fire and brimstone stuff came from dantes inferno and just caught on with people who get a boner from religion. Imagine limbo but without the possibility of coming to the earthly plane on a ghost visit
>>
Imagine reliving the story of moses over and over
through out life.
>>
>>18159834
hell is being aware of "gods" ever watching judgmental eye
>>
>>18159809
What's wrong at laughing at people cucking themselves to stupid out of date ideas of divine punishment, anon
>>
Hell is worrying about what Hell is like instead of being assured of your connection to the divine.
>>
File: ZB.jpg (10KB, 415x260px) Image search: [Google]
ZB.jpg
10KB, 415x260px
>>18159752

Hell is when you reach the end of your life and regret sets in about something, either through the last few moments of your brain activity or some sort of outer-consciousness.

It's being able to look back on the things you've done and come to the conclusion that you were wrong and there is absolutely nothing you can ever do to make things right. The amount of Hell you experience is based on how badly you go against your moral compass.

If you kill someone and know it was an act of negativity and not one of necessity, that'll send you to your Hell. If you spread your toxic dogma and ideology knowing it's only purpose is to reward you and shit up the rest of the world, that'll send you to your Hell.

Even when you know this you can't change the outcome. You can't start believing raping and murdering is righteous and pious. You can't just start stealing and lying and being indignant. Nearly everyone knows that these are horrible qualities to have, even those that say they aren't. Those that lie to themselves about what is right are setting up a perfect kind of Hell. People that put off their sins believing that they will be forgiven and forgotten are the ones that experience true Hell.

Your Hell is what you make it Anon, and deep down you already know what it will be.
>>
>>18159860
>You can't start believing raping and murdering is righteous and pious. You can't just start stealing and lying and being indignant. Nearly everyone knows that these are horrible qualities to have, even those that say they aren't. Those that lie to themselves about what is right are setting up a perfect kind of Hell.

Ha ha nah, morality is completely subjective
>>
>>18159873

If you truly believe that, then for you it is so. Just make sure you're echoing from yourself and not what you want to be true.
>>
Hell is falling in love with what you will never have and experience various degrees of flaunting, taunting, teasing and rarely ever pleasing and if so only for torture.

This internal agony expresses itself and conceals you further in a repetitive motion where you play into lies out of fear from pity.

Then you get sick, and you never heal it only gets worse until you can't breathe, all you see are blurring flashing fractals and kaleidoscopic rainbows, the only thing you hear is the melody of satan forcing your unreachable coercion. Tastes like blood and feels like being crushed in event horizon. This all happens in the span of eternity and never ends.

That is until you turn the tv on.
>>
>>18159893
Fair enough anon, fair enough
>>
>>18159907
geez man. wish i could help you.
>>
>>18159929
The gateway is the best part.

Essentially time slows down, or at least your perception of it does, or maybe your awareness of time is heightened so time seems like its slowing down.

So as your slowing down is when the edges of shapes and their colors start to blur then form into the fractals and while this this is happening you begin to experience reality in fragments, choppy, like low fps in a game where the graphics are turned up too high and then you start lagging. This is all in rhythm to the satan lullaby but there is no sleeping, no nap attack.

You start remembering every mistake you've ever made in the form of an actions or events that have taken place in the form your overall sin and how it negatively effected people. This is what crushes you, and what keeps looping forever.

Like the big bang in reverse.
>>
After you die you will wake up naked in a room.

Concrete floor, walls, and ceiling, no windows or doors.

A buzzing fluorescent light is the light source in the room.

There is another person in the room, they are also naked.

They have a knife.

Their only goal is to stab you.

They never sleep, they never stop coming. You may be able to fight them off for a while, but eventually you will tire, and they will start stabbing and cutting you.

Neither of you can die, the wounds will heal back up within a few minutes so you can feel the pain all over again.

And it goes on like this for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>18159968
i believe in you.
>>
>>18159752

having to hide the half-brain plebs retarded ass "divination" thread every day
>>
>>18159752
it is that bad
>>
>>18159857
and how exactly is it out of date?
>>
In Wayne Barlowe's book, God's Demon, all of Hell's structures were built with the souls of unwashed and sinners, compressed into sentient bricks.
Souls that were more powerful or famous could live as sewage filters, livestock, mounts or thrones to the devils and demons that reside there.
>>
>>18159774
OK Dylan
>>
File: 2000_sami.png (53KB, 233x194px) Image search: [Google]
2000_sami.png
53KB, 233x194px
>>18160063
>>
>>18160080
I guess it would be fun if you could just wake up from the dream whenever you want
>>
>>18159987
But eventually you'll learn how to defeat your opponent , perhaps even sacrifice a few limbs for bones (regenerates anyways), bones in which are used for traps, traps so that the person cannot continue to try to stab you.
>you lack basic survival ingenuity.

Hell is a non detectable cause to you ever impending feeling of doom and despair. You lack the inability to control your own consciousness, you are not in a body. You are just a barely conscious mind. You are contentiously feeling dread, madness, you are feeling like the darkness is ever pulling you down and down as you try with all your might of your mind to escape. You will continue this struggle for eternity. Constantly struggling to live but the impeding sensation of doom and dread drowns your consciousness and paralyzes your ability to feel anything else no matter how hard you try. The only thing you can do is try your best to stop it by trying to control your own conscious. Because you know, the moment you let go...is the moment you will die. And that is the hell we all await when we die. The fight to live versus letting go.
And when you let go...
>>
purgatory doesnt even seem that bad, its just hanging out with other assholes and shooting the shit for eternity
>>
>>18159752
I always viewed hell as walking a mile in someone else's shoe. That someone being the person you've wronged.

To clarify, imagine kill a person in cold blood. Well in hell, you get to experience that person life in full emotional context up to the point of death. After that, you move onto their family/friends and get to experience all the feelings of suffering and despair that they felt when they learned of the horrible news (again with full emotional context).
>>
>>18160110
So in other words, living our lives right now?
>>
Think of Hell as karma, whatever pain you've caused will come back to you. Your feelings will be intensified as you think of what past things you've done. Hell is a place to think of what you've done and what you deserve.
>>
I visited hell on DXM. It's the reputation of nothing. It's hard to describe, but you can't move or anything and you're setting is in a repeating loop. It's definitely hellish and you sense a lot of anger.
>>
>>18159752
Oh great, it's the daily Christfag Sockpuppet thread.

>"/x/ please tell me about a major element of Christianity!"

>t. Christfag here, why thanks for asking not.me!
>>
why would you fear home.
>>
In hell you have a large plate of smuldering iron strapped to your chest burning everyday. There is no stop and you are constantly whipped and forced to push heavy rocks. Once in a while you are brought into the world as a ghost just to so you can see what you can see what youre missing out on
>>
>>18159752
Read up the Bible as it is the only source of Truth.
Revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”
Revelation 20:14 “This is the second death, the lake of fire”
Revelation 20:15 “If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”
Matthew 13:50 “furnace of fire…weeping and gnashing of teeth”
Mark 9:48 “where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched”
Revelation 14:10 “he will be tormented with fire and brimstone”
>>
most of that sounds fun except for the ghost party.
>>
Fuck the bible, I use its pages as toilet paper.
>>
>>18160277
Very well then. Enjoy eternal pain and suffering.
>>
I will thank you very much.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.