[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/-newcomer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1450277757933.jpg (33KB, 306x380px) Image search: [Google]
1450277757933.jpg
33KB, 306x380px
Hey x i have a couple of questions. I am what you would call a rationalist but i would like to give paranormal explanations a chance.

1. Is there any magic that really "works"? I mean sure i won't be able to cast a fireball but idk something with an effect that i can notice ?

2. Anyone else has ever seen extras? People that seem to be fillers? Often its also buildings or other shit. I have a shop in my neighborhood that serves no real purpose is never open and is just a weird place all around.

3. What is it with the whole Kek situation ? Is there a real occult thing going own or is it just memery ?
>>
Nigger you are dumb
Filler buildings? The shop is probably there for some kind of illegal shit
>>
File: 000.jpg (87KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
87KB, 704x704px
>>18159051
All the omens confirm it, OP is a raging faggot.
>>
>>18159057
Makes no sense in this case. Its an electro store in an area where mostly tech-averse old people live. It can't be for money laundering because even the slightest inspection would show that this shop has no way of generating real income. Drug smugglers and the likes are also no option because it is in the middle of a quiet street filled with old people immediately calling the police if something is fishy.
>>
>>18159069
>OP has teenage concept of 'old' people
>>
>>18159069
1) old people arent on watch 24/7
2) i never said it was money laundering, could be something else
3) wouldnt a nice quiet street full of nice elderly people be a good spot?
Bro dont be so closed minded
Not everything is a conspiracy theory
>>
>>18159051
Are you familiar with how magic and chaos work in the warhammer world? When people kill each other, it feeds into chaos and a god of killing and murder gets stronger. THat is how I like to think of kek. Now that we have all these nerds worshiping kek, rolling for dubs, he is getting stronger and creates meme magic.

Its just 4 fun
>>
Yesterday I tried a variety of magic that worked in an immediately noticeable way. I mean it's not going to help you in day to day life but it was amusing. I had a little candle going and I tried channeling energy to my hand then moving it near the candle, it started to flicker. Then while channeling energy I thought about attracting the flame towards my hand, maintaining concentration I slowly moved my hand near the candle when my hand got fairly close the flame went towards it. Then I thought of repulsion and repeated the same steps, the flame moved away. I thought this was cool so I showed my sister, I showed her the flame coming towards my hand explain that I was thinking about pulling it near my hand then I said to her I thought about repulsion and it moved away. The second I actually said repulsion the flame moved away from my hand which was still near the candle from attracting the flame earlier. Like I said, cool but in no way useful.
>>
File: IQMTCW.png (135KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IQMTCW.png
135KB, 400x300px
>>18159051
mememagic works. the more thoughts get channeled to a certain idea the bigger and stronger it grows and is able to effect other things.

i mean after all we are god
>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.… - Jesus

we just forgot how to god. and for a god its just reasonable to be able to alter reality with a thought alone. after all before any change there is thought, that leads to an action that changes something. you think you are hungry, thus you grab something to eat and change to not being hungry anymore. if now enough thoughts are concentrated at one point, doesnt it makes sense the action can be cut out?
>>
>>18159051
That baby looks like Crowley
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.