[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, has anyone ever tried using these ghost box apps or so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.png (51KB, 174x310px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
51KB, 174x310px
So /x/, has anyone ever tried using these ghost box apps or so called communicators? I've tried a lot of them for fun, scaring people with them as the gibberish it spews out can be convince some people. I thought it was bullshit myself, until I used this particular app for several hours one night.
I usually would focus on a question in mind and sort of project it out, and of course the text generator would respond with some off the wall shit, until it didn't.
I was staring at the screen basically asking someone to talk to me, and then a string of hello's popped up. Chalked it up to a coincidental string until it addressed me directly by my last name several times, and it never used this word before or so coherently. I noped the fuck out and deleted it, because demons. Never really believed in this paranormal stuff but as random as this acts at first to them then turn around and start generating sentences was creepy . Have no idea what this thing can get in touch with.
>>
>>18158588
So you actually get some results and stop using it straight away.
>>
Tried one once, seemed legit until it said I have to buy the premium version if I want it to keep talking
>>
File: ghost.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>18159165
kek
>>
Mine were watching the riots and accurately described YouTube and what they were seeing. If you were a ghost you'd probably just watch tv too. Hope that helps anyone who's trying to get it to work. Put on emotional shit and watch them sit around the screen. Still not the best tech though. We'll get there one day maybe?
>>
Can probably get in touch with your messaging and browser history
>>
meh, ill download it.
>>
>>18158588
thanks for the headsup, anon, gonna try this out because of your post.
>>
>>18158588
any good one for iphone?
>>
Opened it and it immediately said fall, two seconds later the news man said fall. its actually saying things before the newsman says it like it said pain then thenews mentioned a crash
>>
>>18158588
>much kek
>Op is obviously promoting this app
>it's working
Honestly, I'll take the bait and try it myself. Maybe something interesting will happen.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-16-20.png (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-16-20.png
62KB, 540x960px
>>18159839
Guys...

I'm not kidding. This is spooking me out.

It said my brothers name and said something about ocean. It could be that it gets data from browser or messaging but I don't message my brother because I live with him. We lived near an ocean in Cali when our younger brother died.

I'm really spooked out...
>>
>>18159858
>We lived near an ocean in Cali
bro there is 1 ocean lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-25-42.png (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-25-42.png
62KB, 540x960px
>>18159858
There was a spike in the radar thing and I was thinking what it was for when these words appeared.
>>
>>18159868
Lol yeah I know I am actually kinda weirded out, didn't think that through before I typed it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-35-34.png (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-35-34.png
62KB, 540x960px
>>18159888
When my dad left my alcoholic mother, she called the cops while drunk and said that Elizabeth smashed my brothers head in with a rock. But no one she knows has that name. My brother was fine. It's actually a fucked up funny story when they showed up at my dads house and asked to see my ID.

But it gets weirder.

Look at the last few words.

X
Belong

Is someone fucking with me or am I going crazy?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-43-51.png (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-23-21-43-51.png
61KB, 540x960px
>>18159944
I didn't get the belong part in the last screenshot. Here it is.

Also mentions god and important.

Well I'm done for now...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.