[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to believe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20160923_185719.jpg (274KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20160923_185719.jpg
274KB, 1280x960px
Hello people of /x/ make me believe in paranormal, i tried everything, from rituals to graveyards to mediums all turned out to be a dissapointment. Make me believe there is something after death...i'm scared of death... pic related (me)
>>
no one can donate you faith; after all, it wouldn't really be faith if they could; knowing something isn't the same as believing
"happy is he that belives even though he sees not" or something like that, right
>>
I am agnostic but want to believe more :(
>>
>>18158290
That does not help me at all....in fact, it made me sad....

-god is not real
-there is no meaning to anything
-all our hard work will be for naught when we die.
>>
>>18158304
Kill yourself when you're feeling really sad, you'll be bound to this world forever and you won't see an end to it. ~Happy End~
>>
>>18158232
there is nothing for you after only the deep void
>>
>>18158232
I'd also like to believe goddamnit, but every time I read these threads it's nothing but arrogant twats posting bullshit cover ups and excuses for themselves. Come on X is this the best you've got?
>>
>>18158232
Nigga you look fine!
>>
>>18158232
matter and spirit are two different frequencies, you cant experience spirituality in the matter, you have to enter into a spiritual dimension to doing so.
>>
>>18158321
There was something before u was born
Wasnt it
>>
>>18158343
Thank you Google.

>>18158545
Then how do you enter this "spiritual dimension" and dont give me that astrall projection bullshit.
>>
>>18158586
Dont remember anything, so void.
>>
File: 20160923_141607-1-1.jpg (1MB, 1331x1586px) Image search: [Google]
20160923_141607-1-1.jpg
1MB, 1331x1586px
I
>>
The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.
Go with love and light. Adonai.
>>
Im literally going Richard Dawkins on you deluded fools, if there is any proof that the paranormal exists then for fuck sake present it to me and dont avoid the fucking question with "the answer is within you" or "have faith" thats just avoiding the question. God damn niggers
>>
>>18158662
Instead of being upset, why don't you search for The Law of One, as I suggested.
>>
You and me have a lot in common. I also don't believe and find a lot of posts on this board ridiculous. However, when you realize how weird the universe is, the probability that we understand everything is very slim. There are plenty of things that modern science can't explain. Frame your mind around stuff that doesn't make you feel like you are lying to yourself. Don't believe in god or an afterlife? There is plenty of other theories to explain unexplained "spirit encounters"; aliens? alternate dimensions?

While there is a lot of bullshit when it comes to paranormal, there is so much we don't know that you don't know that is still unexplained that you could investigate. Disappearances, unexplained encounters, aliens, ect. None of these things requires you to sacrifice your current beliefs. You just have to open your mind a bit to the possibility that things exist outside of your current way of thinking.
>>
>>18158685
I did and im going to read it.
>>
>>18158232
I get you. i struggle to make sense of the world.
so much information gets lost because people in general only want to use the information that suits their own interests.
>>
No concrete advice anon. Thinks will transpire as they will. Carry on or don't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.