[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is thankful that Mercury is finally out of retrograde?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (31KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 720x450px
Who else is thankful that Mercury is finally out of retrograde?
>>
>>18157743
I'm living in a city. The nightsky is always red. Ive lost any connection to the stars.
>>
>>18157752
This makes me sad anon, I moved to the city recently and I miss the stars so much.
>>
>>18157743
The past few weeks have been fucking miserable
>>
>>18157752
>Ive lost any connection to the stars

What.The.Fuck
>>
>>18158157

> live in a rural County with a nice night sky inbetween two small towns
> a mega Walmart is built on the edge of both towns about 8 miles apart
> light pollution ruins the night sky now

At least the tree cover and open fields near my house lead to an awesome moon enlarging illusion during full moons, especially when you can see it right across the pond
>>
>>18157743
>thankful
what?
>>
File: 1474411499921.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1474411499921.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>>18157743
I don't know why I feel compelled to point out to you that Mercury does not influence your life in any way, but here I am posting.

Carry on being a retard.
>>
OP, I know little about astrology. What have the effects been and how long has Mercury been retrograde? Thx.
>>
>>18157743
omg stfu I am FUCKING THRILLED that Mercury has finnally gotten its shit together and can finally be chill.

By far THE WORST mercury retrograde in a while (mind you I'm sure there are others with worse, but I've never been as affected before), even had to get a co-worker to throw salt at me.
>>
>>18158948
Gillian, prrrrrrrrrrr.
>>
>>18160197
>even had to get a co-worker to throw salt at me.

kek
>>
File: mercury symbol.jpg (11KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mercury symbol.jpg
11KB, 640x640px
>>18160197
+1
>>
>>18158157
Light pollution in cities is disgusting. Light pollution in suburbs is disgusting. Now, imagine living in Ohio where it's 60% suburbs, 20% city, and the rest is farmland. Now, imagine that farmland being owned by either the Amish, wealthy people, the government, or corn farmers. You're pretty much in hell.

I have never seen our own galaxy with my own naked eyes. Unless you count the bit of stars, planets, and the sun that we can see.

Most people do not see pic related. They see black and a bunch of dots. And the more dots, the more exciting it is. That's how depraved we are. Something like this picture would be mindblowing.
>>
>>18157743
Latest weeks have fucking sucked mercury pls come back
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.