[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things I want to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

File: mandela.jpg (11KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
mandela.jpg
11KB, 225x300px
I write this text for those that need to know. I write it with all my heart and soul, so I expect it to be erased pretty quickly.

You realized you are not from this world. You may belive it's time travel, a quantum shift, a conspiracy, a dream, the matrix, god's will or devil's deception. I tell you, it doesn't matter. Now, remember to releax. I'll explain.

I think, there is a good chance that I'm a bit longer in this reality than you and I'm old enough to remember the old Earth and the previous Human Body. I would like to say I know the important differences compared to old Earth, but in the end those differences are at most a good thing to know and won't matter in the end.

I'm still me, like you are still you. Think about it, with all those changes and that includes even your body with the brain, your essence is still the same. Isn't that amazing? The whole world changed and you are still here, I mean YOU are still here. I think, that's all that matters.

That said, let's move to the "important" differences I took note off. Compared to old earth, this worlds people are cold. They aren't capable of compassion, empathy, love and basically have no conscience at all. Well, maybe everthing to some extend but a far cry from what you might grown used to on old earth. They feel pretty stupid to me, too. But remember, we now share the same brain structure with the people of new earth.

I'm quite sure this world doesn't have a future and we will see some shit and it's all because the new earthers do what new earthers do. It doesn't matter, tho. While I think death is still a real thing even in this world, I kept being me when everthing changed so I tend to belive my body isn't me or at least not everything that defines me.

See, it doesn't really matter how or why things are like they are. You are free. How went the saying? The body can be chained but the mind is free? I think this is still true even more than ever.
>>
TL;DR Make your roleplay shorter please.
>>
So....where are you going with this?
>>
>>18157173
actually I also wanted to say: "Don't be to hard on the new eathers. They don't know better and might be incapable of learning due to their nature", but I hit the word limit for one post.

I obviously didn't write it for you, no big thing if you don't think it's real. It wouldn't change one thing for you either way.
>>
>>18157177
Good Question! I think, I'll just go with the flow for now, and swim to the side when I feel like it or go against the flow when neccesary. Other than that I don't really know. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? It could be as predicted or one could wake up in a whole new world. I'm a bit excited.
>>
>>18157203
I promise you, I felt the shift.
I remember waking up a few years ago and knowing I woke up in a different world. A different reality of some sort. I remember even asking my wife is she was really "her". She went on as if she had no idea what I was talking about, but I really felt like something had changed and it seemed like I was the only one who had noticed it.
>>
Do you suppose op, there is any way to return to where I belong?
I feel as if it is only a dream and awakening away.
Perhaps opening the right door in my dream this time?
>>
>>18157251
You're not the only one. While I had some dreams and felt differents it wasn't that obvious to me. "Maybe it's a cold?"-like feeling. But People behaved so wierd and for decades I tried to understand what's going on. If anything I doubted my memories, or thought "oh, they changed that!". It only recently all made sense when that bluebeard guy on youtube told how the human body used to be and how the world map changed. I was like "What, it changed?! Holy ...!" After see how things are now, only then I fully understood. Taking and old Anatomy book out of the shelf and seeing that a decade worth of Biology in School Memories didn't fit with facts in reality anymore is pretty convincing.
>>
>>18157307
When is the harvest?
>>
>>18157255
Sorry, I don't know. Best thing to do is releax. If you can go back to the old world it would be good but It doesn't make sense to feel bad over something you might not be able to change.

>>18157327
This sounds to me like a reverence to something like Body-Snatchers or similar but I don't really get what you mean.
>>
File: hs4d.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hs4d.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>18157145
Do you think it's because of...
ascension,
the rise of psychopaths/non-soul actors,
the jews/khazarian mafia...
...or something else?

When did you notice the shift?
>>
>>18157426
I assume your first question is related to the part of no-future and bad characteristic of the people.

I really can't give you a simple answer to that. It's basically decades of research on the behaviour of the people. Me trying to break it down might result in something like: "It seems the people of this world are in general fond of hurting semselves in various ways and get very angry if one even mentioning the possibility of not being harmed".

Sound wierd but it's likely the best answer I can give you on this.

I only became certain of the change recently but looking back I'd say there was a shift around 1993, 2009 and one around 2012.
>>
>>18157455
Son of a bitch..

There are two extremely important people in my life who - and this will sound bizarre to anyone so just don't shitpost if you can't understand - who came into my life at different times but whose origin I can't explain... I have no memory of first meeting them, and when I finally "noticed" them it had turned out we'd somehow already known one another for a year or more.

One was in the mid 90s (I'm gonna say 1994ish) and the other was 2009.

Those were also key years for me, in that I felt a disconnection between the Me from before those years and the Me after those years.

Need to think about this a bit. I may post more later today.
>>
>>18157145
An essence gouverning a personality.
A personality gouverning an essence.
Personality and Essence gouverned by a common law.

Three types of man already.

There is no hope for one who revolves in sleep and is unaware.

Some say they wake up. But they fall asleep again.
I see nobody in this place who has an idea of what they are doing.
They say as if they knew, but knowing alone will do nothing at all for you or anybody.

When it is only freedom of mind you're looking for, then you are a fool for not having it.
When it is freedom of heart you are looking for, then you must stop being a coward.
And when it is freedom of body you are looking for, you must stop being lazy.

A fool, a coward and a lazy man. Such are the first three of the youngest men. Any mixture of it.
>>
>>18157576
I don't understand your classification and what you mean with these three types of man, Sorry.

Other than that your post looks like my grandma. She loved poetry and country lore and liked to tell them.

It doesn't much for me but you might like reading the following and there is more on the internet for you to find:

Whenever you think you can't go on
No one can tell you your future,
No one knows, what will yet happen today,
And life just goes on and on,
And nothing changes.

Whenever you think you can't go on,
From somewhere there comes a little light.
Whenever you've almost had enough,
When you can't do any more, and feel unable even to cry,
There's a small wonder waiting just for you,
And a little spark of hope,
Returns, bringing you better fortune.
Dark clouds pass over,
And the sun shines on you again.

No one knows your cares
No one reads your destiny from your hand
If you find everything going wrong
Sometime you will see firm land again

From somewhere there comes a little light.
Whenever you've almost had enough,
When you can't do any more, and feel unable even to cry,
There's a small wonder waiting just for you,
And a little spark of hope,
Returns, bringing you better fortune.
Dark clouds pass over,
And the sun shines on you again.
>>
>>18157606
>Whenever you think you can't go on,
>From somewhere there comes a little light.
Bullshit
>>
>>18157661
Yeah, pretty much. I copypasta'ed it. I think my Grandma liked that one but there is really no other meaning to it other than that.
>>
File: anonycat.jpg (49KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
anonycat.jpg
49KB, 600x625px
>>18157455
(back from >>18157494)

So it's occurred to me... since 2012 we've liked to put specific dates to these happenings, but I'm wondering if the time could be more of a relative concept.

>inb4 time isn't relative

Thinking back to the shifts in my life, and thinking a little closer to help date them a bit more accurately, I realize they've occurred at almost precisely 7-year intervals: 2009, 2002, 1995, 1988... etc... Conceivably they happened more often before 1988 but I was a kid then, so it almost makes sense. There have been some additional times that, as I think about them, seem to occur at about the halfway points (i.e. 2011-12).

At any rate these have been times when critically important people have entered my life (in some cases "out of nowhere" as I suggested earlier) and that my life has experienced major change in maturity/lifestyle/career.

Something is nagging in the back of my mind about an old Chinese belief that we hit certain turning points in our lives at which we must either accede to significant life changes or pay the consequences. Perhaps you in OP and I here am describing something similar?
>>
>>18157145
2005?
>>
>>18157307
What's the name of the video?
>>
>>18157145
Excuse me. Exactly how can you prove that you are a soul from "old earth"? Can you remember historical events or people without having learned about it? Do you think you have memories that may just be apart of you imagination?

Like please explain why you think you are from old earth and please give evidence.
>>
>>18158248
I don't think any of this has to do with 2012 dude. I think it more has to do with more information being available via the internet.

Nowadays it is so easy to come across all these crack pot theories.

If anything you should thank apple and google for making all this bullshit available to many impressionable minds.
>>
>>18158248
>Perhaps you in OP and I here am describing something similar?

From what I have seen and heard from some youtube videos about the mandela effect, I'm convinced some people actually came from the old world as late as 2015-2016. The years I said before was what I can kind of back up with enough memory to say something has changed. I don't think there is a general rule or a system that applies to every old earther.

If I'd be more felt like without the memory I could go as far as "Looking back I felt like almost every year around September there was some was a shift, because I even said to people I felt different". Because I wouldn't be able to back that up with enough memory to actually say what has changed, my mind could as well play tricks on me.

In the end, I don't think it matters. Really, if you're not sure enough, and I mean have enough memory to be certain to be an old earther, you might not be one.

Things here don't really change because you have memories of old earth, do they?

For the last part, about the chinese belief, in despide what I sad before, this doesn't really sound wrong to me. My whole life I felt like the decissons I made have been the right ones. Even with many hardships, I felt like if I took the "wrong" or "easy" way I'd pay a price that wasn't worth the benefit. Basically there is nothing I regrett even though I didn't have by any means a good life.
>>
>>18158349
This guy. https://www.youtube.com/user/bluebeard2011

He kind of is repentive in his Videos so pick some. I can't agree with him on many conclusions but he does in fact have a good memory on how old earth used to be and can describe it.
>>
>>18158368
I can't prove anything to you. It's actually the opposite, because I can look things up in the internet and books I can confirm that my memories are different and the world has changed.

Like I said, the human anatomy and the world map are the things that convinced me. I have more than one memory, basically many years worth of memories that do not fit this worlds facts. And that's it.
>>
>>18158479
Dude, I think you should consider that you're not a soul from the "old earth". Is there anything at all, any kind of experience or some shit that leads you to believe without a shadow of a doubt that you're a soul from the "old earth".
>>
>>18158373
Which is why I didn't connect it with 2012, as you'd know if you'd read my post, right?
>>
The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.
Go with love and light. Adonai.
>>
>>18158583
Allz y'all are just shitposting at this point
>>
>>18158583
Relax, I doesn't change one thing for you whenever I am or not.
>>
>>18158603
No dude. I seriously want to know why soul of the "old earth".
>>
>>18158617
I can still be interested in the question of why regardless of if you are or aren't.
>>
File: 41251234125123.png (85KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
41251234125123.png
85KB, 273x364px
tell me elder where did the jews hide my chaos emeralds
>>
>>18158617
>>18158619

I basically repeat my previous post but I have not problem with answering you.

I say "old earth and new earth" because I have memories of a different map layout of the planet Earth. There is no evidence that any map ever existed that is like those I remember. Thus I'm convinced, this is a "new earth" from my perspective.

About the Soul thing, I'd like to think of it as a Soul because I'm still me even though my body has changed. I remember learning about a different anatomy in School. I remember an anatomy that doesn't exist here, not even in Art or Comics, it was never teached in School here.

That's basically it.
>>
>>18158680
ok, I think I'm starting to understand your idea. Mind going in depth a bit more?
>>
>>18158629
Sorry, I only played till Sonic&Tails Version.
>>
>>18158629
are you really phantom lord
>>
Hey, the humans are not 100% from Earth, some of us came from Sirius. And less than 30% of humans are real humans.
>>
File: 2011.jpg (180KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2011.jpg
180KB, 1920x1200px
>>18157307

So are we all in agreement that SOMETHING happened around 2011?
>>
>>18158728

Oct 28, 2011 3:14 PM EST
>>
>>18158684
Honestly the bluebeard2011 youtube videos I previousy liked in this thread do a better job. You might have noticed, I'm not native english speaking. I don't know the english names things in maps or anatomy. I not good at drawing pictures.
>>
>>18157426

Ten Points to your Interwebbing.

That ability to exist without a body?
You are are a wizzard. Congradulations!
You have become an asended master in your own right. :-)

>jews

They call them gadflies because that is how you learn to ignore them.
>>
>>18158737
So use the non English names. What is your first language?
>>
File: crumpled_paper_tile.jpg (99KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crumpled_paper_tile.jpg
99KB, 1500x1200px
>>18158713

*raises paw* I have memories from beyond the gate of Sirius.
>>
>>18158742
Let's not go there. I surf the internets long enough to know that it isn't wise to tell about name, gender, location and nationality on the web.
>>
>>18158755
>raises paw
Dude, c'mon
>>
>>18158742

Yeah but language is language, use the non-English names for shit and we'll look it up ourselves. I'm not a lazy fuck, who says I am?
>>
>>18158755
you mean the Nommo from sirius? googled it no quiz or test to even know. you'd think someone who knows anything about this would have a test or quiz to see if you are the "30%"
>>
>>18158787
How can you look up something that doesn't exist in this world? What if things are named the same but are actually different in form and substance? How would you know without the memories to support you?

Sorry, I understand you want to know more but like I said it isn't something that can be proofed and the youtube videos already do a good job explaining things.

Until now, everything I said was true but I'm quite tempted to start bullshitting things to amuse my creative streak. Without memories you wouldn't be able to tell either way. After all, this is 4chan and that's where we meet.
>>
File: 1469221153847.jpg (58KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
1469221153847.jpg
58KB, 551x549px
>>18157145
is this the new mandela effect thread

fuck your shit OP

how's this for cold and stupid
>>
I swear to god my mom told me a few days ago that she knows we live in a different timeline because something changed.

wtf she doesnt even browse /x/
>>
File: bluebeard2011.jpg (3KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
bluebeard2011.jpg
3KB, 88x88px
>>18158406
>bluebeard2011
This guy is fucking crazy. I love him.
>>
File: gold.jpg (17KB, 216x177px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
17KB, 216x177px
>>18158406
>>18159141
omg Im dying
>>
>>18159177
>>18159141
>"moy foyve minute break tuhned inta five owas a' whisky drinkin', so oym a bit drunk"
fuck he's great
>>
>>18158728
>2011
>>
>>18159323
bimp
>>
>>18157145
Can you tell us specific things that change?
Like what in the body changed?
What about the earth changed?
Is there anything else?
>>
>>18157455
There was a lot of displacement for many in 1997.
>>
Also, since when did c3po have a silver right leg? Since when has that giant island est of australia go? When has fruit loops been changed to froot loops?
>>
>>18161900
west*
>>
>>18161230
Actually I want to keep it to myself or at least I don't want to share it here.

One a feel a bit stongly about, maybe... Who ever thought about putting the stomach into the ripcage earned a good beating. That one annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>18158734
It's eerie you mention that date specifically..
october 28th has had many turning points in history (and some not so much) including:
1922 King Victor Emmanuel hands over power to Mussolini
the wall street crash known as black monday in 1929
1933 the depression was going and it was determined tuberculosis, scarlet fever and diphtheria were on the rise.
The cuban missile criss ending in 1962
The gateway arch in St. Louis was completed in 1965
jump forward quite a large time frame and in 2005 lewis libby jr was indicted for criminal charges
2011 the UK declares both men and women of royalty have equal opportunity for the throne
2013 Putin declares gay athletes can participate in the Olympics
Source:
http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/october28th.html

I didn't really have much of a point with them all correlating with one another or anything but that day specifically actually has quite a lot of history and I found it strange you mentioned it.

On to the OT at hand.
I've had a theory on the whole idea of this threads topic but it has no evidence backing much like most of you... just one of those "Something doesn't feel right" things.
It goes into a topic I know nothing about involving quantum psychics and parallel universes where information is being leaked into other timelines. It's all very complicated and to me not thoroughly worth trying to understand because this being the internet, misinformation can be spread like wildfire with ease, and even if someone did figure it all out... well it's not like that would be an easy task to prove they are right.
>>
>>18163922
quantum physics. not psychics. Psychics are as fake as faith healers.
>>
>>18163922
Releax, like I said, it doesn't really matter. Other than that it doesn't make sense get hung up on the history of a date when it might be not even relevant in another universe, dimenson, timeline.... whatever.

I'm quite sure there isn't a "mystery" to solve. I'm also quite sure it is impossible to know "why", at least it cannot be confirmed.
>>
>>18157251
Was that in 92?
>>
No offense OP but your way of thinking is fuckin boring and a bit outdated imho.
carry on.
>>
>>18164084
I enjoy history that's why I mentioned all of that... lol history is always about the one who is left, not the one who was right.
I really don't think it's a mystery either... mostly just a bunch of misinformation being spread and people with memory problems although I've seen scientists speak of the parallel leak idea as well that's why I brought that up. It's quite an interesting topic but yeah something that can never really be confirmed as fact.
>>
>>18164124
Well, if want something wild to muse about...

From my Impression the new human body looks like a super solider. You know, like in comic books, someone who was designed to fight. The old human body was quite similar but not that well protected with bone.

The difference between old earth an new earth also looks like this earth is much older.

How about that, old earth had a big devastating war, to get an advantage, they introduced super soldier modifications based on secret research found in the remains of Nazi-Germany. Eventually the war ended and with it humanity as well.

Aeons later a group of Aliens found Earth and many remains of Humanity. They studied it to a great extend, recovered digital Data. In fact the waring states of Earth had an almost perfect survilance of all and everything for "Defensive" measures. Then, the Aliens found the genetic Layout and maybe even real samples. They decided to revive humanity with their superiour alien technology.

Of course most of this was bullshit, and that what wasn't I'm not telling ;-)
>>
Moral of the story: " the truth is stranger than fiction and has exonerated aparent to anyone looking for truth recently."
>>
>>18157145
As much as this would be nice to believe. That's not it.

We're just stupid.
We're impatient.
We're afraid of being hurt so we hurt first.
In the last ten years a new step in human evolution took place and it's the appreciation of time passing and approaching. We rush everything. We have to make money faster, we have to produce faster, we have to do so much in so little time. And we're all under greater strain than ever. The result is stress. Do you know what happens to other species in stress? They die. Fish just keel over dead. Cats get sick, can't hunt, they die. Birds pluck their feather, they develop skin diseases, they die. Dogs do the same.

Humans though.. We're resilient. Our brains can handle stress. It converts almost like carbs and calories, into anger, venom we spew at others. It preserves our lives but destroys those around us.

I don't blame anyone. But it makes me sad.
>>
To add to this thread, I guess I'll share a bit of my feelings about the world in these past few years.

I have certainly noticed a change in the world since 2011, and even before that. I could talk about my theories, but I don't think anyone would really be interested.

As sort of a "piece" to give, I'll tell you about a dream I had. It's vague, and difficult to remember, but I had a dream that I was handed down something from a higher being than myself. All I remember them saying is that what they were giving me was "the key to new earth." Believe it or not, this was the first time I had heard the term "new earth." If I had heard it before, then it's obvious how this could have played into my dream and influenced it, but I had no prior knowledge of any such thing. Should I elaborate more?
>>
>>18164366

>Continued

Out of boredom, I guess I could talk about some of the dreams I had from around this time. I've always had dreams that really stood out from the rest, and this was one of them. Something about the nature of it was more vivid than most. I usually dream about nonsense (as I'm sure we all do), but this dream felt very guided in the sense that if I quit paying attention or lost focus, my attention was immediately grabbed as if being slapped in the face and forced to observe. It was made clear to me in the dream that on a level that was unable to be observed, the structure of the world and its underlying framework was being changed. The key which was given to me was only to be used once it was clear that the world had finally become "unreal". When I say unreal, I mean that it's apparent that everything is spiraling into nothing less than insanity and life itself has become a fever dream, or incredulous. Once this had happened, I was to create a new earth using the key I was given and leave the old one behind.

I normally don't take my dreams very seriously, and I didn't really take this one seriously either until I stumbled upon this thread. I'm sure it means nothing for the most part, but maybe there's a hidden message there that I'm missing.
>>
>>18164386

I've felt like talking about the state of the world with you guys for a while now, so I'm going to namefag.

This is how I see it. Physically, we are all clearly here. However, if we more closely observe the happenings of the world, it's obvious that there's more going on than what can be physically quantified. Things I'm almost certain of:

1.) There's a form of subtle mental control which keeps everyone rangled. One could liken it to a strong form of apathy which makes startling revalations about situational awareness quickly fade into just another lost thought.

2.) Everyone acts the same. Trying to reach out or communicate with someone who finds themselves in the "median" or average mindset always ends in failure. If you've ever tried to communicate with a person just after having their wisdom teeth pulled, their disregard for everything you say or express is very similar. It's like they can't be reasoned with, and they are essentially blind. They aren't much different than an inebriated person.

3.)There is a sort of hivemind, and anything that threatens it is shunned or ignored.
>>
>>18164408
I can actually agree to that. Other than "mind control" I witnessed very often the destruction of "groups". It seems there are actual teachings, skills, psychological techniques to poisen any discussion and make every group disolve in disgust.

It's not trolling, honestly it feels actually evil.
>>
>>18164453
>witnessed
please elaborate
>>
>>18164386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYvbY8S9qo
the guy in this video basically says that people who got switched are supposed to guide the wretches of the sister world to righteousness
>>
>>18164577
Some might have heard or seen software projects and "code of conduct" problematic.

Basically people "contribute", then see "problems" and propose a "code of conduct" or a modification of existing guidelines. After that, main or key contributors get banned, kicked or hated out of project. After that Project changes established long term goals, inverts it's purpose or simply dies.

This is something people already documents to some extend. I have seen this, too. It doesn't only affect Software Projects and I've seen other methods and strategies.

I say trolling is disruptig, derailing discussion and trying to provoke reaction.

What I have witnessed, was the wanton destruction of groups with any tool avaible. With enormous devotion and ressources, up to a level I cannot help but categorise it as evil. At least from my moral point of view.
>>
Somehow I was expecting a litte bit more comments regarding my last post... well, okay, so be it.
>>
>>18166319
This comment?>>18164656

Take into consideration, thats not so easy to digest.

This whole, we could be subjects of subvert manipulation thing, make us paranoid at first, at this point I am more worried about the people that got it at a glance and doesnt understand what it is about.

Your mind its not an impenetrable fortress, but a playground for ideas and stimuli, we all get our info from the outside world and a digital outside world its easy to manipulate.

Combine that with accurate demographic knowledge and you have a receipt for making people think what you want.

Thats why the chaotic nature of a place like this comes in handy, designed truth cant compite with pragmatic knowledge.
>>
>>18166382
Right, sorry.

Growing up I learned in School about subliminal advertising, how it works and how it became a crime deploying it. The existance of mind manipultion targeted at individuals or masses isn't a surprise to me or even a paranomal myth. It also wouldn't be surprised at a greater influence with advanced technology.

Of course, now it seems subliminal advertising wasn't "proofed" to exist and a matter of opinion. Is it's use even banned in this world?

See what I try to say?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.