[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow mans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Experiences? sightings? are there any ways to get rid of them? why do they come?
I have a story just in case people cares
>>
Get a sword and start chopping them shadow beasts apart
>>
Fuck it, I'll dump it anyways
>Be me
>around 17
>I was a slut for computers, never went out to parties
>I wasnt a neet, I had friends and a gf, just didnt like to go out so to make it up for it I learnt to code
>Nothing fancy, just the moderate amount
>Decide its enough and think I could be a 1337 hax0r
>Search for books, find shit
>A guy finally says he will teach me if I join his cause
>Yessurepleaseokay.jpg
>Its a anti-cp group
Fast foward a year
>Im not the best, im not even good, I do what people say (Most of the time I manage botnets, help get funds for the DDoS attacks)
>We had a rank system, im on the middle-ish high
>Finally I got to command on an operation (yes, we called them operations, fight me)
>CP page is taken down, owner address and name, info, everything is leaked
>dude kills himself
That's it, since then I've been seeing the figure of a man sitting ALWAYS on the same spot in a couch of my house, I cant get to see him clearly, its just the shape of a person, also I can only see him for a moment, It disappears right away, no one else has seen it on my house.
Help?
>>
>>18157132
I saw a few steal my neighbor's lawnmower one night.
>>
>>18157178
Where I live we down have lawnmowers, but once I saw a guy kick down someone's trash can, it was the middle of the night so that counts?
>>
File: 34873957.jpg (1KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
34873957.jpg
1KB, 120x90px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>18157155

Hit him with a stick
>>
>>18157132
Someone in a thread the other day posted something on how to get rid of them, I may have screenshot it. I'll see of I can find it
>>
>>18157215
Sticks a pretty good idea. Seconding this.
>>
>>18157242
The ones in my town run always if you flash red and blue lights at them. High pitch wails scare them off for some reason
>>
moot its in ur area again puting thigns in u it did it last week new sub what do they mean byt hat?
r u forced too say it when u breath as well?
>>
watson real creal killer
creepys mouth was on fire needed a shower?
he did moot
>>
>>18157132
A dew weeks ago in correlation with sleep paralysis. Got me angry as fuck. Told that fucker to fuck off. Haven't been bothered before or since.
>>
I have a shadow person experience, but it happened during my childhood so my memories are pretty hazy. I don't even remember how old I was. Probably 7 or 8.

It was during a blackout after a storm. I woke up and it was so dark in my house. I crawled out of bed and went to the living room, where my mom was asleep on the couch. I laid on the floor next the couch because I was scared of the dark and wanted to be near her. I looked around the room and even though it was nighttime and the power was out, there was dim light from the moon coming through the window. I could see shadow people walking around in my living room and kitchen. It was really fucking scary at the time because they appeared to be going about their business just walking around, sitting in chairs, etc. There were probably 6 of them? One looked at me and I was terrified.

Anyway that's all I remember about it.
>>
>>18157242
May have been me. If not; I'll reiterate it here for anyone that comes across it.

If you are being visited by a specific Entity, engage it by asking the following question "What is the number of your nature". It will either answer (it might be a sound or a very specific 'thought' that will almost feel foreign), or fuck off and likely not bother you again.

With the number you can ask on here Who or What it is and I'm sure you'll receive an answer. Which should help you understand what exactly it wants from you.

If you simply want to be rid of it, draw a circle around the area, and in your mind and heart consider the area of this circle absolutely yours and absolutely safe.

Now; this is advice for those of you in Suburban areas or Cities. If you live in a Rural area... it becomes a bit more complicated, especially if it's a heavily wooded area. The entities out there are... less understanding, and you shouldn't go around willy-nilly claiming space. You might end up causing some real fucked up shit to happen.
>>
>>18157763

I've had several events where just one shadowman would mess with me. Just one with several.

>Be about the same age, 9?
>Sleeping out in living room on floor
>Wake up feeling a sort of pressure
>See a crowd of shadowmen walking away from my body
>Same deal, one turned and looked at me very angrily

Geez, haven't thought about that in years, decades even. Your story reminded me.
>>
>>18158091
Yes it was you. Thank you
>>
>>18158315
That must have been really scary. Did you tell anyone about it? I discussed my experience with my mom.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.