[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky/Random Phone Calls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 31

File: Phone.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Phone.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Any experiences? I got one.

>we moved into a house about a decade a go, after about 8 years out of the blue we started getting random phone calls in the day. My mother would answer the phone they would disconnect straight away. This would happen on and off for about a year. We had a few theories. Ether we were being cased out for a robbery, Both of us would often get the feeling we were being watched, especially at night. that house was creepy as fuck, or it was my dad who my mother hadnt seen in years. Hes ether dead or in prison. Our phone number may have been in the phone book we wernt sure. We moved from that house almost 4 years ago. Too much weird shit happened there. Before we moved one of our cats would get poisoned and later die. That spooked us out the most. My mother never made the connection to the phone calls but I often wondered if it was related or not but we got hell outa there. I dont know why we would have been targeted for such a thing.
>>
>>18156767
>once send a guy I knew a text with just the word nigger
>apparently he had changed his number and an actual, very angry black person called me.
>>
File: 1338828557570.jpg (24KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1338828557570.jpg
24KB, 192x256px
>>18156908
kek

my story
>about 10 years ago
>phone rings at my apartment
>I don't remember what the number was, some random shit
>answer phone
>me: hello?
>silence
>guy on the other end: I want *you*
>me: well that's too bad. go fuck yourself.
>hang up
>he never calls back
>>
>>18156767
Well, not necessarily spooky but strange...
>in junior year english class when it happened
>reading the crucible
>partially interested, partially not
>home one day
>hears the phone ring
>checks caller id
>Ann Putnam
>Flashback to English class
>One of the characters names in the Crucible was Ann Putnam
>Doesn't answer phone for fear of some '7 days...' shit.
>>
> Come back from drinks with buds
> Walk into living room
> Stub toe on coffee table
> Table usually isn't there
> It's been moved
> I live alone with no pets
> Not been burgled
To this day I still believe a spoopy scury skelrtun dids it.
>>
>>18157010
>he never calls back

I'm sorry he broke your heart, anon.
>>
File: who was phone.jpg (8KB, 135x200px) Image search: [Google]
who was phone.jpg
8KB, 135x200px
>>
>>18157010
He just wanted a (you)
>>
>>18156767
In my house there we get a lot of strange calls, when you pick up the phone and say "hello" or something the caller will hang up immediately but if you just pick it up and don't say anything the person calling won't hang up and just stay in the line on silence, i haven't stayed in the line for longer than 30 seconds because it creeps me out.
We all thought it was an assy aunt i have who is very rude, even one of my cousins has done some things to her in "revenge" for doing this but it turns out it wasn't her after all, i asked her and she said it wasn't her (shes' so assy that if it were actually her she would just say she's the one doing it so i believe her).

It's probably the phone company or something, i don't think someone's trying to rob us since we don't give out our number to random people and we're a visibly poor family.
>>
>>18157338
Stop shitposting this, dumbass, it doesn't even fit the thread topic.
>>
>>18157475
I get this too but I just assumed it was telemarketers or something because the number is always from out of my state which is typical of Pajeets trying to tell solar panels.
They hang up as soon as I speak and I thought that could be because my mother's name is on everything and they aren't expecting a guy to be answering the call?
>>
>at my cottage with my dogo
>phone on airplane mode cuz I'm taking it chill
>relaxing by the fireplace, no one around in a 1 mile radius
>I do this every month when I want to take some time off from the city and all the turmoil
>I've fallen asleep and at 1 AM the stationary phone phone starts ringing
>keep in mind that I have a super solid mind and I wouldn't get freaked out even if bigfoot was knocking on my front door
>I'm like ''screw that I'm too lazy to pick up''
>it rings for a minute straight then it stops for 5 secs and starts ringing again
>I pick it up and immediately exclaim my discomfort, I don't even care who it is ''Are you insane calling me at 1 AM?''
>I hear incredibly incredibly deep breathing in the background and nothing else
>I'm basically listening to an autistic fat fuck breathing deeply trying to creep me out or just piss me off
>I'm like ''Yeah nice hearing from you asshole, I'm unplugging the phone now, go fuck yourself.''
>That's when I hear the front porch opening and of course my hound reacts immediately
>I promptly investigate, there are indeed footprints of a stranger in my front yard, my dog immediately tracks them down
>at a certain point they vanish completely, at the middle of my front yard
>>
>>18157622
Probably some dickbag fucking with you, but that's still super creepy.
>>
>>18156767
>about 16 years old
>in apartment alone late at night
>phone rings
>static on the other end, like someone is there but not saying anything
>it beeps loudly and a robotic voice says "goodbye" and then goes to the disconnected beeping sound

I honestly thought I was going to get murdered the rest of the night.
>>
>get a call on the phone at 2 in the morning
>Never pick up the phone especially unknown numbers but the time of the call was odd
>Pick up the phone
>there's a woman on the other end of the line whispering "hello?" in a terrified voice
>In my stupor I just hang up the phone and go back to sleep
Did I leave someone to perish because I was tired?
>>
>>18157805
That happen to me too, it was so fucking scary
>>
A few days after I bought my first smartphone with a new number and everything there was a woman that called me at least 20 times that night asking me stuff like what are you doing and what is your name. I yelled at her to stop calling but she would always call back and talk and ask in the same tone of voice, It's not spooky but it's weird.
>>
>>18157805
That means you are the one. And it's time to wake up Neo
>>
>>18156908
Best one on thread desu
>>
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
When I was 13, someone called our just installed house phone and aggressively asked if I wanted to buy a monkey. They made clear it wasn't a machine. I laughed because it was absurd but looking back I think, wtf?
>>
>>18158471
Did you buy the monkey tho?
>>
French Hugo Ksero nie five five His goni nice
Baj
>>
>>18157459
You got your (you)
>>
>>18157553
I doubt this is my case since they hang up even when my aunt answers. We've never had an Indian (or anyone else) call us to try and sell us shit.
I think it must be the phone company.
>>
>>18156767
Funny how this kind of thread comes up tonight.
I've had 3 (unknown) calls today.
Nothing spoopy about them really.
Answered the last 2 calls, dead air+hang up.
Not sure how I should feel about this.
>>
>>18157326
>be in english class
>no friends
>see guy reading the crucible
>my favorite book
>get idea
>guy goes out to the bathroom
>i quickly write my number in his phone under the name Ann Putnam, my favorite character
>didn't dare to call him for days
>finally grow some balls
>call him
>no_answer.jpg

mfw i still don't have friends
>>
>be me
>live in old house with lead paint and asbestos everywhere
>as a result my phone signal is weak
>while talking on the phone always hear an odd consistent beeping, wires apparently get crossed and I hear weird random things ie music or other people talking
>had two long distance gfs I talked to for hours on end each night
>the first gf was named Kaylee and we were about 14-15
>talked nightly, 3-4 hours for nearly 6 months
>never heard anything odd, but every so often the call would mess up and my phone would just start playing music until I hung up
>she said that it just goes silent from her perspective
>assumed i was just picking up radio signals or something whatever
>we eventually broke up and I stopped talking on the phone as often
>fast forward to about a year ago
>fall for girl named Anna and start talking on the phone again, albiet much less
>1-2 hours and maybe 2-3 times a week
>she had childhood trauma and was abused by her mom, had just finished opening up to me about what happened
>phone just goes dead silent
>stays that way for nearly a minute
>keep asking if she was there with no response
>don't think anything of it, she could have just gone away from the phone, she was flighty
>start hearing a voice on the line
>It's weird and garbled, like the person talking is a few feet from the phone
>"oh neat she's back, she just got caught up talking to her mom or something"
>there is another voice, but it's even farther from the phone, so it's digitalized garbage that I can't understand
>voices start escalating
>after a few seconds it devolves into a loud argument
>gets louder and louder, it's clearly one sided, one person being yelled at
>screaming starts
>blood curdling horror
>"oh shit she was just telling me her mom beat her now this?"
>>
>>18158936
>stay on the line hoping that bully mom will leave her alone and she'll pick up the phone
>can't make any words out, occasionally hear "STOP" "GET OUT" or "NO" normal arguing words, other than that just loud digital screaming
>stay on the line for 14 minutes, sit phone on ground, it's loud enough for me to hear from across the room
>hands shaking, heart pounding
>screaming makes way to crying
>voice never gets closer to the phone, stays digitalized
>it hangs up
>FREAK THE FUCK OUT
>call her twice and she doesn't pick up, call her a third time and It finally goes through
>"yo whats crackalackin"
>freak out and explain what happens
>"oh? It just started playing music on my end of the line and I listened until my phone died, sorry for not picking up, my phone hadn't turned back on yet"
>fucking hell what
>neither of us ever get an explanation after a week or so we stop talking about it
>don't think about it often
A month later we split, I quit talking on the phone again, fast forward a year and here I am
Sorry for the sudden end, I'm not a writer, and it was over pretty fast irl.
I've typed up the same experience before, but i didn't go into such detail and it got like 1 (you)
Names are fake for obvious reasons
>>
>>18157338
>drinks
>drunk
Super spoopy.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (28KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
28KB, 640x448px
>be around 2 years ago
>morning, alone at home
>phone rings
>voice: *crying* It's Maria
>me: who?
>voice: this is not a joke! *really shrill scream*
>me: o-ok
>she hangs up
>feel very agitated for a bit but eventually forget about the incident
>some time later hear that a neighbour from 2 blocks away had been abducted from his home
>a year older than me
>they lured out of his house with a phone call and kidnapped him
>don't think much about it (I'm dense, I guess)

>find out later he had a sister called Maria
>>
>>18158939
Interesting
>>
>move to new house
>get at least 2 calls a month from a very unusual number
>pick up
>nothing, not even breathing
>hello?
>2-3 Seconds of silence
>hangs up

This went on for 2 years and I move out but keep the my phone number
No calls since then.
Must've been the house.
>>
>>18158371
I had some lady keep saying I was her son and I needed to come back for a wedding or some shit. She wouldn't stop texting me and she called me one day and realized I wasn't the person she thought I was
>>
>>18156767
not how greentexting works but shit
>>
>>18158908
I'll be yer Tommy Putnam
>>
>>18158908
Haha, very funny faggot
>>
>>18160474
Soo, the retard didn't distinguish her sister's voice apart from a random whore?
>>
>>18156767
>i was 16
>early morning
>get a text
>"what if you had a secret no one else knew"
>"what if you felt like your couldnt tell anyone"
>"you can always call (number here) for help"
shit was a suicide hotline.
>>
>>18157622
always say "i know you're out there" to people who breath into the phone.
be the one who is feared
>>
>>18158324
nigga people are dead because of you
still kek'd
>>
>>18158939
truly interesting, similar thing happened when i was around 13, i started picking up trucker radios on my home phone.
as for that shit, could have picked up another phone signal or she was actually being abused. doubt the second one though

>>18160516
when i lived up in michigan i got random numbers all day, i live in indiana now, get them occasionally but as soon as i cross the state line when i go up my phone blows up with numbers.

>>18158371
>>18160527
>what is blocking numbers
>>
>>18157010
man all I ever get is calls from some Pakistani faggot trying to sell me dick pills
>>
>hate talking to people
>never answer calls from unknown numbers
>profit?
>>
>>18156767
Back in the good old days of home phones and small towns, I was eight and a pedo "interacted" with me over the phone. Told me to do lewd things and call him daddy. I'd go into more detail, but I'm not sure if pedo shit is welcomed as spooky. Don't really wanna relive cringe shit just to be called a faggot.
>>
>>18158440
Spooked
>>
>>18161420
Thats spooky as fuck, how did he get your number?
>>
>>18161489
Small town, everyone knew each other. I was dangerously close to being kidnapped (I wasn't aware at the time) but nothing "harmful" ever happened to me.
>>
>>18161541
Its a creepy thing to find out about, I'm definitely interested in hearing more. Its not paranormal spooky but its human spooky so I think it works in this thread
>>
>>18161550
I don't remember the first calls in great detail, but he'd basically ask me to rub myself and moan into the phone. He'd ask me about a myriad of shit - school, friends, family. Plus...weird things like asking me if I've seen my parents naked, if my dad spanked me, etc. He told me to tell my parents he was a friend from school, and I was just like no big deal.

His requests got more risky for me after that. He started leaving things in my backyard, candy and money mostly. Then he started asking me to leave my dirty clothes out there. We traded on and off for a while and I was too dumb to really understand. Highest risk shit was him asking me to go out at night nude, usually doing lewd things to myself at his request. I never talked to him off of the phone, and I had only seen him after he was arrested. Spooky stuff for me, but at least I didn't get kidnapped I guess.
>>
>>18157622
Did you had a gun? If yes, what type of gun? Please continue or elaborate.
>>
>>18161004
Nah I'm certain it wasn't her being abused
Nobody can go from shrieking and sobbing to talking as calmly and clearly as she did
>>
>>18161570
Faggot.
>>
This was back around 1997. I had a new number and an answering machine hooked up to my phone (again, this was 97 before voice mail was a thing).

I come home from school one night to about a dozen or so messages, all of them saying things like "You really need to come see dad, he isn't going to make it much longer. I know you guys have issues, but you need to get over it just for now." They never left a number to get back to (I assume they thought I'd know it?) and this was before caller ID was a thing. So I had no way to get back to these people. I felt really bad and helpless about the whole thing.
>>
>Working overnight for haunted pet boarding facility inside pet store.
>All phones in store have same ringer, the hotel, the registers upfront and the in store vet
>Only person in the store at night, half the lights shut off after hours
>2am taking lunch in lobby
>phone rings at the front, ringer echoes through the store
>think how weird it is to have the phone go off at 2
>remember when store closes phone doesn't take calls and plays an automated message
>realize thats not the ringer our phones have
>sorta spooked now
>rings for a minute or two then stops
>silence for a couple seconds then BOOM
>two thunderous bangs ring through the store, like someone slamming a metal trash can against the wall
>sit there, wtf. Finish my lunch and go back to work
I've had weird experiences working overnight but that was the only time I legitimately wtf'd and couldn't explain it
>>
there was a time in my life i would get that static on the phone
that u hear in a lot of horror movies and i would expect a creepy voice to come thru the static or something
and it was always a regular phone call like
someone on te other end would be talking
but i couldn't hear because of all the static
and i got such bad phone anxiety eventually
bc i wouldn't b able to hear the other end
and hold a conversation with whoever called me
i would be scared to answer the phone and
one of my voices was like just answer the phone
an d the static has never come back
>>
>>18161550
>I'm definitely interested in hearing more.

t. creepy pedo
>>
In 2006 or so I had a Kyocera flip phone. It constantly picked up other people's text messages.
They'd usually be guys texting their exes trying to get back together. A few asked where to meet up.
Others would be shitty txtspk like hi wt r u up2.
These numbers would come in from different states.
Sometimes I'd reply or just say that they had to the wrong number, but none of them ever believed me.
A few times the texts were in Spanish, and once, French.

Fucking Sprint
>>
>be me, witnessing this a couple years ago
>mom's phone rings, my dad's name comes up
>mom answers, it's some dude, but not my dad
>weird, but nothing threatening was said
>wrong number I guess?
>dad gets home shortly after
>he tells us he'd just gotten a call from my mom's number, from a woman saying her name was Marie (my mom's name) but it wasn't my mom
That's all I remember. Nothing of note was really said over the phone, but the timing, name, and phone number coincidences were bizarre.
>>
>Wake up at about 2 or 3 AM to my phone ringing
>Pick up and hear low scared breathing
>Say 'hello' since no one answers
>Woman starts sobbing and says, "Please, help me" in tears
Keep in mind we get so many fake extortion and ransom calls where I live that not getting one pretty much means you have a different extension or a non registered number.
>Mumble out "Two cups of water for every cup of rice" before hanging up
>Paranoia hits me once I lay back down and wonder if I just got someone killed
>>
>Would get random calls for a few months during the dead of night
>everytime id answer itd be a creepy breathing or a deep voice saying one or two words that wouldnt make sense contextually like "I know", "bodysnatchers" (this one made me laugh), "dogs home"
>dont say anything everytime and just wait and listen until they hangup (sometimes keeping the call going for 30 minutes and id just mute my phone and play CS:S lmao)
>answer this guys calls everytime and dont say a word I just listen
>one night he says hes watching
>I decide the first thing id say was "I know"
>get a few more calls and I wouldnt say anything just stay silent
>he stops
>3 years later not murdered
>>
File: 1470695649140.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1470695649140.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>Get phone call
Me: Hello?
>Silent
>Stop for a few moments
>Suddenly hear very faintly
>"Hello?.."
>Like nearly audible-to non hearing
>hang up feeling freaked the fucked out

Question, is it possible from things from other dementions can call me?
>>
>>18162726

You got balls man. Sounds like he was casing you out. Staying on the phone that long was probably a bad idea he could have been tracing your call.
>>
>>18162644
bruh where do you live that getting fake ransom calls is normal? Or is this normal for everyone and i'm weird for never having one?
>>
>>18162736

Sounds like you got pocket dialed.
>>
>>18158471

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAFpRHqK28Q
>>
>>18156767
>TL;DR
nice FUCKING PARAGRAPH BRO
>>
>>18163033
I think it's pretty normal everywhere. My grandma has gotten a few calls claiming to be me drunk and in Mexican prison, asking her to transfer me money for bail.
>>
>>18156767

Ok, here's my story from maybe 15 to 16 years ago.

>land line phone rings
>I pick up
>I can hear my side of a phone conversation that I'd had with my mum a day or two earlier
>listen for a minute or so, then nope the fuck out and hang up

I hadn't thought about it for years but this thread reminded me.
>>
Once when I was really young I was hanging out with some friends and they were making prank calls. I always stayed out of it because I've always been too autistic/hated making calls, but i was in the room with them. Most of it was stupid shit like ringing random home numbers and pretending they thought it was a restaurant, but then one of my friends got someone who sounded like an old lady and did some "hello, is this my mommy? Do you know where mommy is, i'm scared" shit, then screamed and hung up.

I could just picture this poor little old lady at home on her own being worried that some kidnapped/lost child had rang her number by mistake, so forced my friend to ring her back and apologise.

>>18165224
Huh, the only one that i know someone in my family had was my grandma got a collect call once and the guy on the other end said that he was a mechanic and my uncle's car had broken down and uncle didn't have the money to fix it. Maybe it was true but we may never know because my uncle was a cunt who the family disowned and so my gran hung up lel. He's dead now anyway (plz uncle no spooky phone call for me because i slandered you on 4chins).
>>
>>18161720
Was the building bombed previously? Place could be reliving its history
>>
>>18157805
that shit happens to me a lot, apparently its just a thing with some telemarketers, somehing like they automatically call you but then have no one ready on a line to actually talk so it disconnects, spooky shit tho
>>
>be me, about 13 years old
>just started staying home alone
>sitting in living room playing pokemon, when suddenly I hear banging on back door
>high fences all around back yard, no one would just randomly go there
>landline next to windows facing yard starts ringing shortly after banging stops
>3 calls later it stops
>flipping shit because I don't know what to do
>the knocking starts back up again but this time its on said windows
>hide in closet with my gameboy and try to go back to playing, while also listening closely to everything
>after about 5 minutes, then knocking stops and the phone rings one more time
>silence
>stay in closet until mom gets home, run to her and explain what happened
>we looked out in the backyard and nothing out of the ordinary
>we installed a few extra locks afterwards, but nothing like that ever happened again
>moved about a year later because there was a break in down the street a few months after this happened
Only phone related spooky thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>18156767
1/2

This was about five years ago, and a lot of friends, colleagues, family, college classmates, acquaintances etc had access to my number so it was not paranormal probably. Story as follows:

>Anyway house next door was empty and run down.
>Would always get aggravated because bush tree/weeds from empty house's yard would hit windows at night until I got pissed off, and cut it down.
>That house had all kinds of cement/concrete statues and abandoned out door furniture that weeds had grown over.
>Then the unknown calls start
>First one accusing me of stealing the newspaper. Knowing the neighbors around me beyond the empty house, I knew that call did not come from them. Caller said something to the extent of do not make me come over there.
>Well, I was not home and found it all to be rather funny having a dark/odd sense of humor, but I am not a thief so I did not take any papers, plus I read the news online for free. Come on now even ghosts etc should get with the times.
>Unknown calls continue though for around 6-8 months, most happen when I am not home. Except unidentified caller does not speak after the paper incident.
>Decided someone or something is trying to mess with me so I will start being creepy back.
>Sometimes I would hear breathing on other end of the line so, it had to be listening.
>Decide this person, entity, or whatever is sad and needs a friend so maybe I am helping by being a weirdo, answering and claiming to know the individual, laughing into the receiver, trying to get it to talk, claiming to be an oogie boogey monster myself, telling it I get sad & have issues too, just so it does not feel bad for calling even though sometimes after class or at work it was rather inconvenient.
>Think the last couple of calls I actually offered to pay for it's coffee if it wanted to meet. Of course it did not speak, so I think it decided to give up if it was attempting to scare me, or got tired of listening to me either way.
>>
>>18165988
2/2

>House was rented around a year after the calls stopped but that did not last too long.

>Looks like a broken noose hanging from the tree in the back yard now and from what I have heard it is empty again.

This is perhaps the only paranormal part.

>Did have some bad luck though when the unknown calls were happening. Three pets died randomly within months of each other. First ran out and got hit by a car, Second got outside and while driving fell out from underneath my car (was awful), and third vet could not find anything wrong with but found her dead in the kitchen a few mornings after taking her to the vet. None of these pets were ever allowed outside so, it does not make a lot of sense in that respect as to how they managed to get outside(never let them out), and they all were healthy prior to the calls starting.

I loved my pets so that bothered me, but I have also lost a lot of friends, and relatives to death both prior to calls and after so no coicidence there. Though not rational, I sometimes feel like God or something puts me into situations involving sad, the emotionally imbalanced, sick, or dying people/animals. Would be here for a long time if I went through a run down of everything odd/unexplained that has happened to or around me, and I do not want to go off topic since I rarely lurk or post on 4chan anyway.
>>
>>18158440
Jesus dude, you trying to give me a heart attack?
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 667x1000px
>>18156767
> phone rings at 3am
> 'Hello?'
> Entirety of Protomen Act 2 plays
Good band, 7/10.
>>
>>18160855
Er... read it again.
>>
>>18157805
What? That also happened to me, but it was a womans voice, sounded like she was making fun of something.

The thing is, she said "goodbye"... But English is not the language of my country.
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 2799x2559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 2799x2559px
A remember a year or two ago a random number texted me a random number. I called the person who sent it to me and there was no answer. I called the number that was sent and a bunch of spooky voices came through and then said it was a wrong number.

months ago i was on steam looking at achievements for payday 2 and found one that was a phone number fro the name.

Curious, I called it and it was the same voice from the one a year ago. It was just a promotion number for Hotline Miami 2.

It scared me at the time, but now i guess someone was trying to spook me.

I still make fun of it and my self and pretend im part of 50 Blessings.
>>
>>18167346
(786) 519-3708
>>
>>18164217
>tripfag insulting anyone for anything ever.

The fucking balls on this cunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HdOqhjuph8
>>
In 1996 I started law school at big state school in the southern U.S. (think SEC football). Other than studying I spent most if my time playing MUDs over the internet until my school's IT dude cut me off saying I was wasting resources.

That was fine with me. For like $20 a month I could buy unlimited dial up from some independent ISP and MUD all I wanted.

Things were fine until I started getting a lot of dropped connections. Like every 20 minutes my land line would disconnect. I lived in an apartment complex off campus. It was probably 50-50 grad students and local rednecks.

I called South Central Bell and they sent a guy out to check my line. He fixed the problem. My phone line had been tapped.

Someone in this town where I has never lived and knew no one had tapped my phone to listen to my conversations. Whenever they tried while I was the internet it caused enough interference to drop the connection.

It bugged the shit out of me but what could I really do about it? I just put it behind me.

Then I left town for the summer and had my mail held at the post office until I came back for year two. I got back in August, picked up my mail, and had them resume normal mail service to my address.

Two months later I stopped receiving mail completely. It didn't register with me until they cut off my electricity for failure to pay a bill I never received. The lady at the post office said someone had forwarded my mail but wouldn't tell me who or to where.

It still puzzles me WTF was going on there.
>>
>>18167576
>>18164217

>this

especially one who calls himself ~emerald lord~
>>
File: 1473477487105.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1473477487105.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>2004ish, 17 year old weenie
>get call on our landline (yes those still existed at that time)
>"""ese""" sounding guy speaks up
>"AYE MOTHERFUCKER YOU LIKE FUCKING AROUND WITH OTHER VATO'S HYNAS OR WHAT?"
>dafuq?
>hear a woman sobbing in the background. I was thinking my buds were pranking me
>"The fuck are you talking about man?" I asked
>"YOU FUCKING HEARD ME HOLMES IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU AND THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE YOU FUCKER"
>"Hey man you got the wrong number, leave me alone" *hang up phone*
>not even five seconds later, phone rings
>answer the phone
>"HEY PUTO DONT THINK YOU CAN HANG UP ON ME I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. IM GONNA KILL YOU AND *hear woman wailing in background, and mound slapping sound* THIS FUCKING BITCH"
>ohshit.jpg
>"Hey dude calm down man you got the wrong number don't do nothing crazy"
>"FUCK YOU I KNOW WHERE YOU AT JAMIE IMA BLAST YOU FOO"
>"Nah man I'm not no Jamie I'm not even Mexican"
>"WHAT?" *woman keeps violently sobbing*
>"You got the wrong number man please don't hurt nobody dude"
>"I... GOT THE WRONG NUMBER?
>"Y-yeah"
>awkward silence between us while woman's moaning is ongoing
>"SORRY BRO" *click*

I called the cops afterwards but don't know what happened to this "Jaime" fellow. No murders occurred recently afterwards? Maybe me getting a wrong phone call prevented a double homicide?
>>
>>18167974
this is really disturbing. Any follow up on any of that?
>>
>>18167974

Dear god, this is one of the few times I was actually disturbed by something I read on /x/
>>
>>18156767
Moar plz
>>
I saved the last decent creepy phone calls thread.
I'll find it and dump a couple of the best ones in it
>>
>>18156767
One time I've got a phone call late in the night from unknown number, around 2 a.m. i think. On the other end was a kid with kinda monotonous and at the same time nervous/rushed voice talking in the language I havent recognized, can't even guess. Definitely not english/french/spanish/german/polish/other east-european or japanese. I've listened him for 2 minutes and then hang the phone.
>>
My dad shared this story of his with me. On mobile, fuck green text.

Dad is a teenager and sick with Chinese flu I think he called it. Gets a phone call in middle of the night. It's a woman's voice complaining how she's just a few blocks away but no one comes to visit her. She mentions something that tips my dad off she's deceased. He asks her, well how did you die? She tells him that's irrelevant. Dad has urge to puke. Tells lady to hold on. Returns from vomiting to a dead line. There was a cemetery 3 blocks away.
>>
>>18167974
"bugged the shit out of me"
topkek, familiano
>>
>>18171748
Nothing like a good foreshadow
>>
>>18156767
Learn to green text
>>
>When I was a teenager had a cell phone never used number
>A few months after having number start to get a call at midnight a few times a week from a blocked number
>Half the the time I'd answer it to only be greeted with what sound like somebody running through woods with their phone either beside them or in pocket
>this would last as long as I'd stay on the phone
>after a month I get sick of it and start talking shit
>as soon as I do I hear raspy breathing
>at first I was happy it was something new then realised something was up
>I keep talking shit telling whoever was on the line they were going to regret disturbing my 12 am bubble baths with their stupid shit
>few seconds later breathing stops and hear water running
>wat
>start to think whoever this wants me to be afraid
>fuck that I aint scared of nobody
>water sounds stop and begin to hear a strange sound can't place it
>sound gets louder, problem is I'm not only hearing it from the phone now but from the back part of the house
>realise it's the back door being fucked with
>get the idea to start laughing on the phone while I grab my dads 12 gauge
>sounds stop, they start laughing
>wasn't quite so bothered untill they started laughing then I felt doom and wanted to panic
>decide fuck it not going to be a pussy, go upstairs and open the studios window that's the only way on the roof
>get up there quietly and walk towards the back yard
>see a tall guy in all black standing in the middle of the backyard with cellphone to his ear laughing
>shortly contemplate shooting him, he hangs up looks and does nothing but stare
>tell him to fuck off before I kill his silly ass
>He points up and yells out RUN
>He turns around and bolts for the woods behind my house
>I stand confused and a few moments later see two more people in all black run into the woods
>That terrified me
>Told my dad who was out of town he flew back that night and set up booby traps everywhere
>calls stop nothing has happened since
>>
File: New Jack what.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
New Jack what.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>Early morning call
>hello
>eight inch cock you think you can handle that?
>who's this?
>Think you can handle that?
>hangs up
I later found out about soundboards
>>
>>18172069
LuLz
>>
>>18160975
I got one of those, too, right after a night of binging spooky stories online.

It was back when your cell only showed you the first line or two until you opened it up, so it freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>18165912
This is way more terrifying than paranormal phone calls imo. I'd be shitting myself.
>>
>>18156767

>ex calls me after I wake up and am lying in bed after 2 years of no contact
>"you called my phone at 5 am"
>"wtf no I didn't"
>hang up
>phone somehow pocket dialled my ex for 2 seconds at 5 am while I was sleeping while it was locked

spooky.
>>
>>18171688
maybe hallucinations from sickness?
>>
>>18171971
shiiit man!! having a gun in situations like that is a blessing
>>
>>18172578

That's what scared me the most had I not had it and scared them off I could have been ambushed fairly quickly and easily before I could get back inside and get to it, I forgot to add that they had gotten through the locks I assume when I had gotten to the roof. I'm not /k/ at all but since that happened I have never been alone anywhere without one by my side.
>>
Before I can talk about the call I have to give a little background

>be me
>5 years old
>grandpa dies of a ruptured aorta
>grandma is widowed
>she keeps his stuff safe

Fast forward a few years

>grandma's only kid with my grandpa fucks up big time
>uncle is a mama's boy
>grandma protected his ass
>they move out of state in a hurry
>they leave some stuff behind
>grandpa's stuff was among that stuff
>grandma never wanted to come back
>I'd fly over like once a year or so
>find out about the box years after she moved
>she said she didn't want to bother the new owners of the house

Now here's where it gets interesting

>years later
>grandma dies
>I remember the box
>drive over to her old house
>find out through a neighbor that the guy who bought the house from her died
>on the same day grandma died
>HOLYSHIT.mp3
>go to the funeral home
>pay my respects
>explain to one of his daughters the whole situation
>let's call her "Charlene"
>"Your grandma left a lot of stuff behind, but my mom had Alzheimer's and had a tendency to throw stuff away for no reason" said Charlene
>good chance that even my grandpa's model ship collection was long-gone
>I leave my number with her and say good-bye
>go to the house, give it one last look, and drive home

A couple of months later I was home, taking a nap, when my phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize. When I answered the lady on the other side said she was one Charlene's sisters, asking if I was still looking for the box (actually, boxes) and I told her that I had talked to Charlene some time before that, and she had checked the house. The boxes were already gone. Charlene's sister insisted I meet with her, but in a way that made it sound like the fate of the world depended on it. I told her it was OK, and that I already accepted the fate of my grandpa's old stuff, but that I'd call her if anything. I don't call her. Her tone was so unnerving that you'd swear those boxes had a formula for infinite energy or some shit.
>>
>>18167974
>The lady at the post office said someone had forwarded my mail but wouldn't tell me who or to where.
Flowers
By
Irene
>>
>>18162766
No, Anon. It doesn't work like that.

You have to be the caller for anyone to attempt to case you.

If someone calls you, they already have your number, and thus, know your area.
>>
>>18156767
Was on Meth once and was listening to sublime ball and chain

got a call from the number 5447 ringing on my phone

answered it then blacked out, came to a few mins later and saw it as a past phone call and was freaked out

>5446 was my number
>right now somebody else has that number
>5447 was my number
>>
>>18168819
Fuckin hell
>>
>>18156767
"Hello.
You
have a
Collect call
from
DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FROM THE END OF DAYS!!!
Do you accept the charges?"
>>
>get a call from a guy selling me peanut butter, not for eating but to have sex with
>politely decline and say I prefer nutella

what did he mean by this
>>
>>18174160
you fucking missed out some action from the nutter butter spook bruh
>>
>>18168906
>>18173290

Looking back at what I posted I might have given the wrong message concerning the post office. When I said the lady wouldn't tell me who or where to my mail was forwarded it wasn't like she was trying to hide something. It was more like there had been a glitch in the system that was unexplainable, but she was able to restore my normal mail service.

The only follow up I have happened in 2011 at my high school's 20th reunion. It did not register with me then that it might relate to my phone tap and mail problems and I certainly have no proof these are at all connected.

We were a small high school, 120 in my graduating class. Everyone knew everyone else.

I was drunk at the bar. I went outside to have a cigarette. Another classmate was there who approached me and said "You know, Anon, we all knew you were in (College Town). He put out his cigarette and went back inside.

I had hung out with this guy when I was a freshman because he was friends with my roommate. My roommate was kicked out before sophmore year and I never really spoke to this asshole after that.

Three years in a small high school without 100 words between us, and he confronts me at a reunion saying he knew where I lived. In 2011 he thought it was important that I know that he knew where I lived from 1996-1999.

He lived there too.

(Not trying to be an asshole but I think I am approaching the character limit here and will continue).
>>
>>18174715

So shit I see now I could have typed a lot more.

Anyway, this guy says that to me out of the blue. I was and still am a bad drunk so it didn't really register with me, but over the next few days I came to see it as some sort of threat.

I still did not even consider the connection between this and the phone tap/mail issue.

At some point I learned that he worked for the Drug Enforcement Agency. I cannot remember how. Maybe he told me at the reunion. Maybe someone else told me at the reunion. My high school had and still has a sophisticated alumni network that may have at one point churned that information up.

That information bothered me. He was still living in that college town but was employed by the DEA? Yes there was a federal court house there, but a DEA office? DEA employees?

In high school this guy was a full on druggie. It went beyond weed smoking. Now he is an agent?

Again I can't remember how I learned he was an agent and I honestly could be misremembering. He has one of those names you can't really google. Try to google your friend named Park Lane (not his real name).

Anyway, probably a poor paranoia induced addendum to my story. Appreciate the forum to express it.
>>
>>18157622
fake
>>
When I was 8, I was having trouble sleeping and at around 4 in the morning, the phone rang. I was staying with my grandparents at the time so my first thought was my mom was calling, so I picked up and immediately went 'Mommy?"

The lady on the other line started asking to get help and 'mommy needs help' and I started panicking so I woke my grandmother up and from what I understood on my side was someone had 'kidnapped' my mother and wanted money, my grandmother went along with it for 5 minutes before saying they need new material and hung up. She told me it was a couple of teenagers that always pranked the old folks around town, but I begged her to call my mom just to be safe.

She was absolutely okay, so in the end it was just a normal prank call, but as a kid I was completely terrified.
>>
>>18158939
damn
>>
>>18165604
Wtf
>>
>>18156767
moar plz
>>
>be me, living with parents, 6 years ago
>strange phone calls incoming after 22.00pm until 1am, 3 times a week, only people laughing or mute call
> it happened for about a month
> telephone company could not give me caller's id without police order, police refused to denunce them because it was only a prank

It was annoying and creepy as fuck

I bought a gas trumpet for stadium, and answered with the trumpet, no more "hello", to hidden numbers.

> no more laughing people. I had the last laugh.
>>
Couple years back, like 10 or 12 maybe, out with the family (mom and sister) and while we were in a resturant, this happened.

>> mom's phone rings
>> it's the home phone number
>> all three members of the house are together
>> oh shit
>> mom answers
>> fucking nothing on the other end
>> thinks it could be someone that broke in
>> says hello again
>> only answer is the cats meowing
>> wait a minute or two
>> hear the receiver get picked up and put back on the hook ending the call

Happened twice after that, years apart but always the same deal. The last time it happened, we had moved to a new house and had a new number. It was kinda spoopy but like, not an issue anymore.

Sorry if greentext is janky, I'm on mobile.
>>
>>18176053
>police refused to denunce them because it was only a prank
They were harassing you
>>
My dad kept getting weird phone calls at work this past week. This lady (my dad says she sounds distressed when she calls) asked if my dad was there and she pronounced our last name correctly (which is very rare for people to get right) when he said,"Yes this is him." the lady hung up. The same lady kept calling the work number asking for different people who worked there but would never answer what she needed she would just hang up.

I also had a former coworker leave me a long voicemail and it sounded like he was driving and talking to himself for a good 3 ish minutes. That guys was legit weird though and I haven't seen him in years so it was weird for him to call me in the first place.
>>
>>18176338
what did the guy say?
>inb4 hey slim, i wrote you butyou still didn't call me...
>>
>>18162065
They heard their alternate/one of multi universe person
>>
>>18176554
Kek
>>
>>18176093
You're cats wete calling you
>>
>>18156767
>Fourth of July 2014 and i live in New York City
>Driving home at like 2am
>See about 10 muslims in a mall parking lot
>The lot is empty except for these guys
>They are all driving the same kind of black car
>Some are in suits, some in religious dresses(?)
>Think it's suspicious and call 911
>Report what i've seen and remain anonymous
>Get a call maybe 90 seconds later
>Caller ID says something crazy like 145817771893002-0-19840000109389
>Answer the phone
>Man on the other end asks me if i just called the police
>Reluctantly say yes
>Man on the other end goes "okay John describe exactly what you witnessed"
>Spooked because he knew my name
>Repeat my story to him and he thanks me and hangs up
>Drive home wondering what the fuck secret government agency i dealt with
>>
>>18156908
Blake?
>>
>>18157326
Nick, is that you?
>>
forgive me guys I haven't gone on 4chan in a long time don't know how to greentext.
anyways here's my story it's not very scary but whatever.
Was about 13years old got a call at noon. some dude starts asked me if I live across the street from this address. me being 13 and stupid I said yes. continues to go on telling me I need to take down a note and take it to that neighbor right away.. I told him no, dude freaks out and tells me then I'm a stupid little kid who needs to listen to an adult's directions. I freaked out at this point and hang up. call my mother next she tells me to star 69 write down the number. she called the number dude starts threatening her saying that she needs to raise her son better or else. she then called the police and I guess the number or whatever it was already disconnected. the police actually recommended that we move lol still here still fine.
anyways that used to make me shit bricks when I was younger. I'm what do you think? later on I found out that my neighbor's son was wanted by a bunch of people. but nothing very serious.
>>
>>18179551
now more stuff starting to pop in my head that I forgot about until I started reading these. so shortly after all the phone call and all that crap I have seen this car that was parked on the side of my house took me awhile to realize it but there was a man in there leaning back in the seat.. must have been there for at least 5 hours. I freaked out ran over to my neighbor who I noticed was outside in his front yard. shortly after I pointed out the car to my neighbor It sped off
>>
File: hlm2_featured.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hlm2_featured.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
>be me, living in miami atm
>chillin at home, eatin pizza, living la vida loca
>phone rings, i pick it up
>get an automated call from some bakery(?) telling me they shipped a box to my apartment with "a list of ingredients"
>i'm a little freaked out, but also curious
>whatever.jpeg
>hear a loud thud by my front door, check it out
>mfw there's a box with a chicken mask and a piece of paper with coordinates, telling me to deliver a briefcase to this location and that failure is not an option and that I'm being watched
>mfw I actually carry out what the paper says
>mfw I'm jacket from hotline miami
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>18161242
Kek
>>
>Around 10-12 at the time, can't remember, and my parents had just given me my first phone
>Just moved into a new house
>Balls barely dropped so my voice is still high pitched
>Chilling in bed, reading a book with my phone beside me
>Phone starts ringing, so I pick up
>Old woman starts speaking in Greek (I live in Greece)
>She asks for someone, forgot the name
>I say wrong number with my high pitched voice
>She politely says sorry and hangs up
>kek k
>Few minutes later get another call
>Pick up and it's the same old lady, speaking a bit more creepy now
>Starts asking for my name, calling me little boy, asking how old I am
>Just hung up
>She called again a few times more, asking the same stuff
>Same thing continues for days
>Each time her voice sounds a bit more annoyed
>Stopped picking up phone
>After numerous calls daily, they just stopped
Still haven't told anyone about it
>>
>>18179585
Going to miami for this
>>
>>18178817
No, A.A.Ron
>>
>>18167354
That was fucking weird!! Call this number
>>
>>18174830
Have you tried to ask your friends ? maybe for confirming that fact
>>
>>18179690
How many years ago did this happen?
Was she calling from a landline?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
As told by me:
>baptised effectively 2 seconds after I was born
>nothing weird or paranormal has happened to me or anyone I know and love
True story
>>
>>18179585
Your part of hotline Miami??? I called the number.. what does it mean??
>>
>>18160985

I like your style, anon.
>>
>>18180691
Take your ass down to O Shag Hennessy's office!
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 484x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 484x474px
>>18161420
Same thing happened to me when I was eleven. He knew my name. He'd tracked me down after meeting me literally at church. I sensed what he was and stopped talking to him, but I'd already told him my name. So he just looked us up, this was the old days where almost everyone was in the phone book. The conversation was horrible. I hung up. He called back a week later but made a mistake--he told me he'd kidnapped my parents and would kill them if I didn't do what he wanted. Fair gamble since it was a weekday, but I knew my parents were asleep in the other room, because they were both not working at the time.

I turned the convo around on him and scared him enough that he hung up. Then I told my parents. The police were called and shit went down. I never heard the end of it though; my parents didn't want to upset me more.

I was terrified for years though, because he knew where I lived. One time, while driving through town, I thought I saw him crossing the street. I tell you this because decades later along comes the Megan's Law database. I get on it one day and look for him. It's been so long that sometimes I wonder if it was all a dream. My parents both died kinds young, so I can't ask them.

Welp, I found him. He has lived at an apartment two blocks from where I thought I saw him crossing the street for over 30 years. So it probably was him. Here he is: http://www.sorarchive.com/citydirectory/CA/Berkeley/Robert_Blair_Kurtz_1034565

And pic related. Fuck pedos, man. They should all be executed.
>>
>>18161570
Exactly the same shit the pedo who used to call me would do and say. They network, they're all as thick as fucking thieves. I'm sure they compare notes. Really glad you got away from him okay!
>>
>>18157805
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto_dialer
>>
>>18176554
Stop. My sides can't handle it.
>>
>Be me, home alone since my parents and siblings went to pick my sister up for the winter holiday, and that took a 6 hour car trip
>Be stuck here since I needed to work that day
>It's around midnight and they call me to tell me that they'll stay with my sister for the night and that they'll hop in the car first hour in the morning
>"Yeah, okay, whatever, I was just about to got to sleep"
>I hang up, and was pretty tired from work
>Get up to lock the door and turn off the lights
>At the very second I enter my room again, my phone starts ringing
>The number was my dad's
>I pick up and just hear a very faint sound
>"oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO..."
>"Hello? Dad?"
>The sound starts to get louder and louder
>I start to get chills all over my body
>Get spooked and hang up
>Feel like there's something watching me for whatever reason
>I'm pretty nervous in general, my mind could be fucking with me, I say to myself
>But I stay spooked and not sleep at all
>Put phone in airplane mode for the rest of the night

To this day, I flinch a little when someone calls me
>>
>evoked Astaroth
>abou a year later
>talking with friend about it
>I say how Astaroth was nice
>phone rings
>a feminine voice says "thank you!"
>disconnects

And I had a very good week afterwards. Thank you very much, Astaroth!
>>
>>18178797
Pretty cool actually
>>
>>18158939
I read it bro.. Was creepy af remember that story
>>
>>18178797
Homeland security.
Low level intel division.

This is common, one of those guys must have been a person of intrest or related to one or related to a religious group of interest.
>>
I didn't receive this call but was a apart of giving the spook to a friend's neighbors kid:

> living in las vegas as a kid
> with my older brother who was a young ten and who was friend's with my friends older brother. Also with my friend and his older brother at their house
> my brother has a cb radio that picks up near by phone calls
> we turn it on and hear the Neighbor kid talking to his dad on the phone asking if he can spend the night at a friend's house
> dad says okay and that he loves him
> my friend and his brother had the nighbor kids number
> my brother calls the house and imitates his dad. " I know what the fuck you did you motherfucker, when I get him your in a load of fucking shit! You absolutely can not go spend the night at your friends. Go to your room and stay there until I get home because I'm going to beat your ass!" the kid the whole time was sobbing and asking what he did and that he was sorry, almost screaming in terror.
> hang up laughing hysterically

To this day we wonder what the kid told his dad when he got home and what the dad thought of it all. They have to still talk about it from time to time. This all happens in kid 90s when I was a kid.
>>
>>18160474
How did she know your number?
Why didn't she call the cops?
>>
>>18158813
You gon' get more. They're testing for live numbers.
>>
>>18171971
Shoulda shot the fucker.
>>
>>18174048
No, Anon, you don't understand how casing works.

Call at 8AM - Someone picks up
Call at 9AM - Someone picks up
Call at 10AM - No answer
Call at 5PM - No answer
Call at 6PM - Someone Picks up
>You now know they are not home between 10AM and 5PM
>>
>>18162644
>Two cups of water for every cup of rice
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>18172682
what, too pussy to save the world?
>>
>>18181198
like 6-7 years ago, can't remember if it was a landline or not, but if i had to guess i think it's a landline
>>
I read a few of the

>pick up phone

>instantly hangs up when I say hello

>doesn't hang up when I stay silent

It's a stupid robot that calls random numbers, if the call doesn't go through it removes the number, if it does it'll forward the info to some shitty telemarketing company and then you'll get calls for stupid shit like solar panels, extra roof insurance, useless crap

Look it up.

Also sorry if this was mentioned I didn't read every post.
>>
>>18171971
Booby traps are a good way to get your ass sent to prison.
>>
This happened like 20 years ago. No mobile, but stationary phone at home .. very old phone. Those you had to wait for a dialing tone.
>Call my best friend in high school
>Dial his number
>waiting for dialing tone
>waiting
>silence
>still waiting
>I said very low "hello?"
>My friend answers "hello?"
>mfw me and my friend dialed each other at precisely the same second. So fucking exactly the same time that there was not even one single 'beep' from the line and no ringing.

>It happened twice.

>Picking up the phone to call him.
>No ringing from my side.
>Waiting for the dialing tone.
>I say hello.
>My friend answer "well, that was fast .. not even a dialing tone"
>Really freaky but cool.

Still friends until today.
>>
>>18157622
Ice Poseidons stories are more real than this.
>>
>>18183218
or maybe he was just a creep and always dialing you
>>
>>18156767
time to time my phone rings and there's just breathing or static. I'm used to it really.
>>
>>18182215
>SQUIRM
>SCREAM
>KIIIIIIIILL
>>
I get phonecalls where they dont say anything and then hang up too. I think it's likely cold callers, what they do is phone multiple people at the same time and the first one to answer is told they've won a billion south african dollars or whatever bullshit theyre peddling and the other people get silence and a disconnect.
>>
Sometimes when I call people on my phone, it doesn't beep, but instead I get an ear-piercing sound and the call immediately ends.
>>
File: U37230c-mobile-phone.jpg (26KB, 267x375px) Image search: [Google]
U37230c-mobile-phone.jpg
26KB, 267x375px
>>18184218

>not knowing what happens when you call a fax machine or a modem
>>
File: OA39YOH.png (438KB, 408x1295px) Image search: [Google]
OA39YOH.png
438KB, 408x1295px
>Random phone call at night
>"Hey did you call this number?"
>Tell him that I didn't
>"Yeah you did. I have your information right here."
>Tell him I think he has the wrong number
>He proceeds to accurately tell me my fucking home address and asks me how that makes me feel
>I make some smartass comment
>"Well I would be scared if I were you"
>He hangs up

I called the cops but they said they couldn't do anything but to call again if he showed up or kept calling. Stayed up all night waiting with the entrances of my house barricaded but nothing happened. Then the next morning I found out my neighbor's car had been vandalized.
>>
>>18156767
>Browsing /x/
>open this thread
>My mobile rings
>There's silence for 5 seconds
>I say "Hello?"
>"No"
>Hangs up

I'm pretty spooked.
>>
>>18158471
That's an euphemism for slaves and human trade
>>
>>18158440
That's just too far
>>
>>18156908
Lmfao

What happened after that? Like what did you tell him?
>>
File: 1474033649918.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
1474033649918.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>18157010
This made me audibly kek

>well thats too bad
>>
>>18158440
i just shit my pants thank anon
>>
>>18182654
It's how you make rice
>>
>>18160985
like the ending to the matrix? lol alright

i know yer out dere i kan feel yu now
>>
>>18183218
I used to have this happen!
>>
>>18174121
What?
>>
>>18181833
Story?
>>
File: sdgjsrjrtj.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
sdgjsrjrtj.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>18156908
Fuckin kek 10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1010x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1010x672px
>>18175030
At the time I was a big pothead & I was buying weed from a dude who was fairly high up the supply chain. I figured that the phone had been bugged by the police or something but looking back this probably wasn't the case.

The phone didn't have a message recording facility either.
>>
>>18184296
Kekkkkkk your neighbour got dicked.
>>
>>18185676
Another degenerate drug addict. No wonder you're hearing voices in your head, freak.
>>
>>18158939

I wonder what will happen with your next girl.
>>
>>18184724
Naw m8 that's how you make nasty goop.
Always 1 cup water to 1 cup rice.
>>
>>18179551

Protip for next time: you literally just put the > symbol at the beginning of each line
>>
>>18181447

It's a video game, anon. The number was just a promo.
>>
>>18182215

I know this isn't the right thread, but I want to know more about your experience evoking her.
>>
>>18184178

wut
>>
>>18185751

keep getting cucked by propaganda, friend
>>
>>18184296
Thats happened to me too. Where someone says I called them and I say no and they get mad and say "but your number is right here" and idk how to explain that I didint.
>>
>>18162644
I'll start to use that
>>
>>18156767
late to the thread but still thought i would respond,

>my parents were always super religious
>on sunday nights, the entire family (10 of us altogether) would pray the rosary together
>one night in particular the phone rang
>as per usual, we were all directed to not answer and to keep concentrating
>when the phone goes to the messaging system, all we hear is deep breathing
>finally a low voice says the word stop
>my parents keep praying so us kids would just follow along
>whoever it was hangs up and doesnt call back

im pretty sure my parents were convinced it was satan calling us to stop our prayers, but who knows?
>>
File: ncyMGOy.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
ncyMGOy.png
398KB, 960x554px
>>18158972
You're a fucking retard
>>
I don't have any real spoopy stories, being the scariest the ocasional boom in the night. Instead, I will tell you some funny stories:

>Be 8 yo mexican
>At home with mom and siblings
>Phone rings. Mom cooking, asks me to answer
>Answer, silence, and then...
>"hahahahaha hola puto come mierda" (hi fag, eat shit)
>Hangs up
>"Who was?" asks mom
>Tell her a kid made a prank call
>Mom rages, calls back
>Answers kid's mom (Lets call her k), my mom tell her what her kid did
>K gets mad, calls kid. I can hear the conversation
>K yells at her son. Apparently it´s not the first time he makes phone pranks
>Starts crying loudly, gets grounded for 2 months with no tv or videogames
>Makes him apologize to me and my mom
>When shit is about to finish, kid's dad comes to home. Hears what happened.
>Shitrain comes upon kid, gets grounded again by dad. He wont go to vacations to the beach and will stay at her grandma's
>At this point my mom just excuses herself and hangs up
>Found out later that kid actually goes to my same school. Apparently no one likes him because he is very annoying and obnoxious

cont.
>>
>>18186371
>FF 1 year
>Kid changes school
>Apparently he had social problems
>Got expelled because he threw shit (literally human defecation) at a girl when she rejected him as a boyfriend

Ok so here is another story and more recent:

>Be me, mexican 15 yo
>Be with friends at a restaurant
>One of them gets a call, unknown number
>"Hey, why don't you put it in speaker so we know who is?"
>Answers
>Girl crying is heard on the background. She cries "Mami ayudame!" (Mom help me!)
>"Metete a la camioneta pinche mocosa" (Get on the van you fucking girl) is heard on the background too
>Sounds of a motor starting is heard
>"Escuchame pendejo, tenemos a tu hija. Si quieres volver a verla, mas vale que nos traigas 10,000 MXN a esta dirección"
(Listen fag, we have your daughter. If you want to see her again bring 10,000 MXN to this direction)
>Silence
>We start laughing
>My friend is 14, he doesn't even have a gf
>We hang up
>Continue eating

Later i found out that extortionists in Mexico have pre-recorded sounds (like the one of the girl being dragged to a van) to fool people and make them pay money
>>
i kinda wanna answer unknown numbers now for spooky shit, i just decline unknown calls.
>>
>>18186261

maybe a prank caller? I used to do shit like that
>>
>>18186379
>10,000 MXN
> Kidnappers want 500 bucks

Is 500 bucks like a couple months pay in mexico?
>>
>>18160516
i get this all the time, it some weird fucking number as well, they ring, just silence, pure silence, hang up, if I dont pick up they leave a voice mail with silence and you hear the receiver being placed down.
>>
>>18156767
>someone posted a number on /b
>just said to ask for deity
>call on friends phone
>say something like "yooo what's up"
>silence for 30 seconds
>then some old lady screaming
>heart jumps and I hang up
shit was weird
still have the number tho
>>
>>18186481
forgot to mention its also a 389 number which "is not in use" in the United States where I reside.
>>
>>18162644
>Two cups of water for every cup of rice
fucking thank you I never put enough
>>
>>18186478
There is a video of an extortion called "La extorsion a Marcela"(Marcela's extortion), where the kidnapper pretended to be a drug dealer from a cartel. He was totally OK with the kid giving him 500 MXN. The economic situation is pretty bad, and there is people who only earns 1000-2000 MXN a month, so i think 10000 MXN was actually a lot of money
>>
File: 1448497573638.jpg (24KB, 462x327px) Image search: [Google]
1448497573638.jpg
24KB, 462x327px
>>18164217
Emerald Lord? The fuck is this? So fucking lame drop your fucking ego you lame ass newfag
>>
>>18162644
>Be me
>be kidnapped
>it's been weeks since I've seen the sun
>someone walks into my cell
>knock him out and take keys
>freedom.mp4
>find a cellphone on him as well
>dial random number
>hear some stupid faggot mumbling something on the other line
>scream out for help
>starts telling me a recipe
>he hangs up
>freedom.mp4 has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution
>another guard comes by
>throat slit
>FeelsSadMan
>>
About 4 hours ago
>Sitting on my ass eating cheetos, as I usually do on saturdays
>Phone starts to ring
>This is already weird, as I dont really have many people I know who would call me.
>Answer the phone
>"Hey man its larry whats up!"
>Im a lonely fucker so I play along
>"Hey Larry how you doing?"
>"Pretty good man! Hey, are you going to the thing?"
>"Shit man, I forgot about that. What was it again?"
>"You know, the thing. If you need the address I can give it to you."
>"that would be great man, thanks."
>"Oh and by the way, if you show up I will make sure to tell James that you impersonated him. We will make sure you get your turn in the pentagon."
>fuckin what
>Hang up
>Block number
>Stay away from windows for the net 4 hours.

Im in my office right now with the door locked.
>>
>>18161570
>faggot calls you on phone
>moan into phone, tell your parents you're talking with your friend and leave dirty clothes in your backyard
>get candy and money
>he gets arrested
>???
>profit
>>
Recently I've started to get calls from US numbers on my cell phone. I don't pick them up, but they always leave a message. It's always a brief tune, like when you get put on hold, and then a loud tone. I think there's really low conversation in the background, too, but I didn't save any of the voicemails so I might be misremembering.
>>
>>18186967

You should export one to your computer and use Audacity to see if you can hear anything in the silence.
>>
>>18168819
>SORRY BRO

What a polite man.
>>
I was staying in a Motel 6 on the highway with my girlfriend. She lived with her parents and we couldnt go to my place for reasons. we just wanted a place to fuck and relax.
not 10 minutes after getting into the room and getting comfortable, the phone rings. I dont remember exactly what he said but he included asking my name and some other personal stuff.
I just said who is this and be keeps rambling. I hang up the phone and just look at my girlfriend sitting on the bed for a few seconds then it rings again. I pick up, dont say anything and the guy says "hello? you there?"
i hung up again, at this point i was creeped the fuck out and so was my girlfriend. I left her in the room and walked to the front desk which was next door to ask if they just called my room. They said no and I said someone called me.
I still have no idea who that was or why they knew I was even in there. It had to be someone at the motel fucking with me.
>>
>>18185824
>> symbol
It's called a meme chevron, anon.
>>
>>18181255
>never baptised
>nothing weird or paranormal has happened to me or anyone I know and love
Confirmation bias is cool.
>>
File: 1464682595658.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464682595658.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>18168819
> Eating buritto
> Watching some Ray Mysterio on TV
> Decide to kidnap gang rivals gf
> Myself being a desert dwelling individual cant remember phone numbers
> Accidentally call some white fucker
> Blacklivesmatter_fuckwhitey.jpg
>Realize my goof soon enough to save face
> my Esses had a good chuckle
> greasyhair/ 10 would not kidnap again
>>
>Be me chilling at friends house
>In his room playing NHL 04 or some shit
>his sis in the room as well
>phone call she picks up
>phone vol. Was pretty loud so I can hear who's on the line
>hear some really eerie voice talk
>they say hello like 6 fucken times
>his sis says hello who is this
>complete silence for like 20 sec
>hear "Hey bitch want some meat popsicles"
>maximum fucken keks
>he starts saying some next shit I can't hear cuz I'm already fucken dying
>her bro says "put down the fucken fone u stupid cunt"
>she starts crying cuz of the whole situation
>nearly shit my self of laughter
>>
>>18188363
kek
>>
>>18182210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FPHqPix208

You missed your chance.
>>
>>18186544
Kek
>>
>Get a call saying that a mentally unstable man is running around naked. Hear a knock on the door.
In fear of the insane guy, I don't open it. I look out the window. He's throwing shit out my window.
>>
>be pretty little, maybe 6 or 7
>summer vacation, mom and dad at work and grandma babysitting me
>phone rings, i answer
>"is your mommy home?"
>"no"
>"is your daddy home?"
>"no"
>about to say "but my grandma's in the living room if you want to talk to her"
>voice on other end laughs maniacally and hangs up

it was probably my friend's older brother (he was about 13 at the time and would have enjoyed such endeavors as spooking a 6 year old) but it was still pretty freaky
>>
>>18156908
Tep kok

That shit has happened to be before.
>>
>>18160474

> filed under "Things That Actually Happened"
>>
>>18186544
plz tell if anything else happens? also ring them back for giggles
>>
File: 65e.jpg (29KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
65e.jpg
29KB, 445x503px
>>18156767
>Back in 2014 some dickhead friends of mine wrote my phone number on a dozen different bathroom stalls with "Call anon for a good time"
>Once every 3 or 4 months, get phonecall or text from random number asking for a good time, disappoint the poor fellas every time
>Get phonecall a few weeks ago at 11 PM
>"H... hey, is this anon?"
>Yeah, who's this
>"I was just calling about th-
>Good time? Yeah, I know. Sorry, that was a prank by some dickheads. No good time.
>"No good time? Fuckin... Wrong, buddy... I drove a long way for this good time"
>Excuse me?
>Three loud bangs on the back door
>Look towards door
>6'5"-ish, skinny neckbeard with camo cargos and a Sonic the Hedgehog T-shirt just staring at me through the door
>And he's holding a fucking machete
>Run to closet, grab rifle
>Come back, he's gone
>Spend next few hours sitting in the corner with rifle
>Almost shoot roommate when he comes home drunk at 4AM knocking shit over

I actually saw him a few days ago at Walmart. Same shirt, same pants. Decided to ditch the machete and went with an anime body-pillow this time instead. Dunno if he recognized me but I just decided to go ahead and get the hell out of there before he did.
>>
File: 67021032.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67021032.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>>18191896
>>
>>18158939
>Yo what's crackalackin
>>
>>18161720
Sounds like somebody called to see if anybody was there and tried to break in when nobody answered. At least, that's what I'd do, if I were dumb enough to try to rob a pet boarding facility.
>>
>>18157326
I can't count the number of times I was reading a book in school, and the very word I'm reading gets spoken by my teacher at the second my eyes read it.
>>
>>18192043
Attraction? Synchronicity? Telepathy maybe. Shit idk. Ive experienced that quite a bit tho
>>
>>18192052
Yeah, the odds should be below zero, but it happened. Often enough to notice.

If you have it happen, you know the sudden feeling of disbelief that you actually heard that.
>>
>>18160474
Autism, autistic pic, autistic story

What else is new...
>>
>>18157475
There is an automated system that calls random numbers and if it hears a person, it disconnects and logs the number as being a number with a live human. If you don't say something it'll wait for an answering machine or automated system before disconnecting.

Chances are, this is the cause of the majority of people in this thread getting random hangup calls.
>>
>>18192322
/thread
>>
>phone rings
>answer it
>"Hello?"
>after about five seconds of silence, an obviously pre-recorded voice of a female says "Goodbye" and the call ends

I thought someone was gonna kill me
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 640x1136px
Thanks for reminding me OP, I actually have some weird shit on my phone. From August 13, 2012 to September 20, 2015 I've received calls from Plano, Texas that are nothing but beeps. It almost seems like morse code, but I tried to translate and got nothing. Pic related, they called every day for ten days leading up to the last call.

I always kinda of hoped/assumed it was some kind of prank, but if it was they were very persistent and kept with it for over 3 years. Just a weird thing I've never gotten an explanation for, I think I answered the phone once for it and just got silence.

Also, just noticed looking at the pic: every message is 41 seconds long. I also live in New England, so I'm not a local to Texas.
>>
>>18192501
debt collectors?
they call on an automated schedule..
>>
>>18192501
Pay your bills, anon.
>>
>>18162644
My wife has gotten a call like this, saying to help he's not what he says he is. Help it's gonna and that's it.
>>
>>18192530
>>18192540
I didn't pay bills at the time because I was a minor and didn't own any property. I feel like debt collectors wouldn't use beeps to communicate anyways.

As an update it turns out I had the number blocked, so I guess I'll see if I get any more calls in the next few days.
>>
>>18161608
Thrashcore fuckgup
>>
>Middle of the day
>playing some garbage game on my ps3
>phone rings
>answer it
>some gypsies start singing "suck a dick, suck a dick, ohh suck a dick"
>hang up
Fuck those people
>>
>>18156767
>in the Marines at camp horno,camp pendleton
>fiance and I would stay up on the phone and fall asleep together because of long distance
>would get woken up by static and weird sounds and voices
>would only last a few seconds but both of us would be woken up by it
>>
>>18192837
It would always be a guys voice, barely heard through all the static with a few seconds of loud quality. Only happened in that particular barracks room. Also in that room we (roommate and i) would have the lights turn on and off for no reason, weird shapes in our peripheral vision, and the constant feeling that we weren't alone, especially in the bathroom.

Fuck camp horno
>>
some old man named frank garrett called and asked me if my mom had worms crawling out of her pussy
>>
File: Screenshot_20161003-092502.png (97KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161003-092502.png
97KB, 1440x2560px
>>18192501
I called it. Phone call laster 5 secs of silence then hungup.
>>
>>18192501
Try punching the number into. everyoneapi.

I doubt debt collectors are calling from 972
>>
Post ur phone number here and somethig spooky will happen, no pranks or surveys
>>
>>18190586
Oi m8, can I get a sexy hobo?
>>
>>18156767

>3 years ago
>Phone rings

>hello anon
>me: hello? Who is this?
>do you believe in god anon?
>me: Err I guess not, why?
>you should, you'll need it
>hangs up

>Grandma dies 2 days later despite being healthy
>>
>>18192501
>>18192923
>>18192928
interesting... are there differences between beeps? maybe there is any other code used and not morse. could be some ayy lmao shit
>>
File: 1474359985168.jpg (313KB, 2831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1474359985168.jpg
313KB, 2831x2000px
>>18192837
>camp homo
>weird sounds
bruh
>>
File: 1475000418350.png (13KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475000418350.png
13KB, 175x200px
>>18193244
did you tip your fedora at grandmas funeral tho?
>>
>>18193681
Original poster here. I'll see if I can post some audio later tonight if the thread is still up, if anyone wants to try to decipher.
>>
>>18192922
Sadly that can't be true
Mr. Garret passed away about 5 years ago
>>
>>18192501
It's OnStar
>>
>>18193702
no bro horno not homo horn-o. I had to double take it myself.
>>
>>18157430
kek
>>
>>18185792
Are you legitimately retarded anon?
>>
Not so much of a spooky one, but kind of weird/annoying.

>get call from someone in my area code while i'm asleep
>call back, no answer
>whatever, i'll go about my daily routine like normal
>later that day, cutting grass and listening to music on my phone
>they call back, some bitchy lady insisting that she never called me
>we get in an argument and i hang up on her

Nothing paranormal or freaky, just really fucking stupid.
>>
I had a strange phone call when I called my granparent to pick me up from High School laster year when I was a senior.
I called him and it seemed as though he answered on the other end.
I heard breathing and multiple bizzare devices and a strange cat-like attempt of speaking. I spent a minute listening before it ended. He didn't get a call from me until my second attempt at calling him after.
- M.P.
>>
>>18156767

>be me
>called to check on phone at remote classroom building
>building is old - like 110 years
>check phone - no dial tone
>go through all checks
>come back to classroom
>go to pick up phone
>hear voice on it as i'm picking phone up off desk
>think great, it's working now
>start to hang it up and realize - it's not plugged back in yet
>set phone down and stare at it a minute
>pick up handset - silent
>plug it in
>dial tone, normal works

i dislike that classroom building. always feels like you're being watched. came in one day and the teacher and assistant were creeped out. asked what was going on since they were obviously freaked out. they were sitting there close to the teacher's desk at a small table when the trash can (with the flip style lid) banged and the lid spun around like someone threw something heavy into from a few feet away. stuff like that is always happeneing according to the people that work there. one woman had her name whispered to her. she won't go back.
>>
>>18160985
>Get call at 2 AM while I'm with friends
>Static for a few seconds, then silence, then static
>Hang up
>They call again, same shit
>"Listen, dumbass, I saw you in the front yard. Fuck off before i call the cops"
>I was bluffing, obviously
>Hear "oh shit.." then they hang up
>Tfw I foiled the murderous plans

This shit works sometimes.
>>
7607339969 can be spooky
>>
>>18182654
it's common that /x/philes act like they were some sort of badass/smartass/heroes in their stories
>>
>be in college
>have shitty flip phone with bluetooth
>named my phone 'God' as a joke
>fucking around with bluetooth before class
>get text from random number that just says 'God'
>check bluetooth again
>only available is 'Hilary Clinton'
>lol
>>
Didn't happen to me, but happened while I was under the same roof.
>be 6 years old
>go on holiday to Disneyland Paris with my parents and grandma
>stay in Davy Crockett Ranch, which is a bunch of log cabin type holiday homes
>the next morning, wake up for breakfast, full of excitement about going to disneyland
>grandma is already up, sitting on the couch looking kind of shellshocked
>ask if she's okay
>she sort of snaps out of it and says "oh, I'm fine, anon, sorry"
>too excited for disneyland for my child brain to process concern
Fast forward a few years
>be in my young teens
>reminiscing about disneyland with my parents and grandma
>suddenly remember my grandma's weird little episode
>ask her what happened at the time
>she tells me that she heard the phone ring in the middle of the night
>got up to answer it
>says she heard a voice on the other end say "Lily [her name]? That is you, isn't it, Lily?"
>voice was identical to her dad, who'd been dead for about 15 years at that time
>says she was too shocked to reply before the line went dead
>sat up for the rest of the night unable to sleep, wishing she'd answered him
I'd be certain she was dreaming or something, but she's a serious woman who doesn't have an imaginative bone in her body and she insists she was fully awake.

Weird as shit.
>>
>raised by my father's ex wife
>dad was an alcoholic, mother was an addict so he beat her out for full custody
>Once he realized being a single parent wasn't worth SS and CS, he dumped me off on his ex-wife
>He died when I was 15, she passed away in a car "accident" when I was 20
>She'd moved down to NC a year and a half after I moved out
>six years later I'm buying my first home
>trying to stay up North
>one day I get a call and the number comes up with "stepmom" (was actually my childhood nickname for her but thats private)
>heart gets caught in my throat, I answer it
>hear nothing so I hang up and look at the number
>984 area code but familiar, it doesn't have a contact name so I'm weirded out by the fact it showed up as her name
>assume it is one of her kids trolling me (bad blood, I inherited 90% of everything and they had to split 10% between the 6 of them)
>I call back heated ready to cuss someone out
>Man answers but I do not know him, claims it is a new phone
>hang up and try to make sense of it
>Same area code as her and her nickname but since her passing I've not only got new phones and lost my contacts half a dozen times but my current phone is a completely different carrier
cont
>>
>>18199699
>since I had a bunch of NC tags up from looking up the number I thought I'd search for homes for fun (since I wanted to stay North)
>ended up buying a nice place on 3 acres in a small town
>living alone for the first 3 months while my bf finishes the busy season back home
>phone call one early morning wakes me up groggily
>young womans voice with a hint of an accent ask me "How d'ya like it down here?"
>I think I said it was heaven, something to that effect and that I'd call her back since I was still in bed
>when I woke up I remembered the call, which is weird because I'm normally a zombie in the am
>check phone, 984 area code again (not my area code down here)
>Call back to (Not in Service)
My phone ended up dying that very day too. Outgoing calls wouldn't work, Incoming people couldn't hear me. Got a new one, didn't save the second number before I traded it in. Creepy as hell. What is worse is I formally met my neighbor across the road yesterday and he told me how the owners sister used to live here. Said she was dying here but she didn't die in the house so I shouldn't worry. But that's why he was selling it for quick and for cheap. I was comforted when I thought the second caller may have been my stepmom in some way. When I think that it may have been that woman though it makes me want to pack up and drive on home.
>>
>>18181823
Sorry for your parents dude, hope they protect you from beyond
>>
>>18161708
Nigga star 69 that shit
>>
>>18182654
Mexican's recipe for rice
>>
>>18199194
alzheimmers?
>>
>>18166468
I Think he is talking about the kidnapped dude
>>
>>18156767
>11pm last Saturday.
>Everyone else is asleep but me and my bro.
>Get the call right before heading to bed
>Caller ID says it's my brothers friend, let's call him Cole.
>They play Minecraft together and hog the landline for hours on end because my brother, let's call him Ed, refuses to use a bulky headset with a built-in microphone.
>Answer the phone and ask if he wants to speak to Ed.
>Nothing.
"Hello?"
>Static.
>Sounds like fabric brushing against the handset.
"Cole, answer the damned phone."
>Hear footsteps on the other line.
>"Bye, Cole." says a little girl
>"See you later, Ellie."
>A door shuts.

>This dumbass butt dialed me.

>Scream into the microphone.
"WHERE'S YOUR SHITTER? I GOT A TURTLE HEAD POKING OUT!"
>Hang up.
>>
File: 1475650014224.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475650014224.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>Staying out at a friends property in the middle of the bush (in AUS)
>out there with like 6 others
> friends walk off to get some food from there car thats a 10min walk away
>get bored and start picking off burnt bark off a tree
>strip that tree fucking clean
>when night is over friends get in there tents while i sleep outside in a sleeping bag
>after falling asleep suddenly get woken up
>find my eyes istantly locked onto this thing
>it was the colour white that is in the middle of the sun but wasn't actually blinding me
>no light was hitting the ground around it either so it wasnt my mind fucking with me
>standing next to the tree i was fucking with
>i shit myself and think of what to do like throw a rock at it
>dont and roll over and pray that it leaves.
>itdoesthankgod.wav

thinking about this makes my eyes water up even though when it happened i wasnt really scared
>>
>>18199848
i think you are in the wrong thread kiddo
>>
>>18158440
Her mum
>>
>Visit grandma's house lots
>Around 2-3 times a day, she gets a phone call
>She answers it every time
>Lasts 10 or so seconds before hanging up
>I ask who it was, she says nobody talked
>This shit keeps going for weeks
>Visitng her again after school
>Phone rings
>I pick it up this time
>There's very anxious breathing on the other end, too quiet for my grandma to have heard
>They hang up as soon as I ask who it is
>Never happens again
Family just says it was probably a kid doing pranks
>>
>>18165604
Spooky
>>
>>18199790
She was only, like, 60 at the time, dude.
>>
>>18185792
>Always 1 cup water to 1 cup rice.
Lolwut
>>
>>18200166
Don't want your rice to catch or get mushy. Need to know the right ratios for delicious riec
>>
>>18183218
>Still friends until today
So you guys stopped being friends today? :(
>>
>>18186544
>are you going to the thing?
>you know, the thing
Confirmed for prank call
>>
>>18156767
with my old phone i used to receive calls from the 1000 number. nobody answered but you could hear the ambient noise on the other side.
>>
>>18186544
>make sure you get your turn in the pentagon
They're gonna make you a Chief of Staff? Holy shit anon, keep up your impersonation.
>>
>>18171971
dang this got me. I can imagine it too vividly and that's really scary. glad u didn't get dead anon
>>
>>18174175
made me chuckle
>>
>>18199848
Maybe some forest healing spirit.....
And you are in the wrong thread dude
>>
>>18172566
the simplest explanation is someone was fucking with him
>>
>>18186482
>shit was weird
so a /b/tard tricked you into calling a number tht plays screaming sounds and you find it weird? come on, now
>>
>>18171971
You would of had every right to blast his ass
>>
>>18157805
Can confirm. This has happened to me. I called the number back and got a disconnected message.
>>
>>18156767
what the fuck is the point of greentexting a huge block paragraph?
>>
>>18156767
It's called a ghost call, usually happens with fucked up phone lines and what not. I have to have the shitty ass phone lines fixed almost monthly where i work, it's god damn irritating.
>>
>>18161242
You could probably use those dick pills tho
>>
>>18203303
Why can't people read paragraphs anymore? Is your attention span really so damaged?
>>
>>18183225
hahaha, didn't expect a rs comment here
>>
>>18161258
same.
>>
File: 1467506192050.jpg (48KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467506192050.jpg
48KB, 800x680px
>tfw unknown calls from all over the country for the past few months

they're rather spread out. sometimes voicemails are left, but there was no talking and some kind of faint background music. not the kind you'd hear when you're put on hold, but kind of music box-y. i have two crazies with vendettas against me though so it's probably one of them.

i didn't care much until one of my friends got a call from somebody unknown and received a bunch of threats. he described the voice to me and i think i know who it is. stalkers are a nuisance. changing our numbers.
>>
>>18179585
do you like hurting other people?
>>
>>18199848
quit huffing that petrol boy
>>
>Be me, Dutchfag age 8 about 20 years ago.
>Prankcallimg random numbers on land line phone.
>"Do you have porkfeet?".
>...
>"I bet you have a silly walk then".
>Laughter.iso
>This is getting boring.
>Decide to call one last time
>Bashing random buttons on phone.
>Man picks up.
>"Klootzak!!" and i hang up.
>Klootzak means nutsack.
>Fast forward a few days.
>Mom is watching a talkshow hosted by Paul de Leeuw, a Dutch TV Fag.
>Some people from audience tell about how their week was.
>One older gentleman stands up and speaks into the mic.
>"I had a weird phonecalle this week, someone called and said: "Nutsack", he then hung up.
>Showhost goes: he just said nutsack and nothing more.
>Guy from audience says yes.
>I got scared and really embarrassed. And never toled anyone beside my friend who was prankcalling with me and my gf.
>Friend didn't see the show and this was back in '96 or '97 so no youtube or any other sites who might have the show :(
>>
>>18158908
This faggot is so young that he doesn't realize it was caller ID on a land line.

Fucking off yourself under 18
>>
>be me
>be about 10
>watching tv with dad and brothers, waiting on dinner
>phone rings
>i blurt out "it's Grandma!"
>older brother looks at me and calls me an idiot
>he picks up phone
>phone is grandma
>he looks at me scared
>fuck him and his no grandma phone belief
>>
>be me
>be 19
>working the front desk night shift at a hotel
>every night, get a call around 1am
>it's just slow periodic beeping
>happens for about a year, think nothing of it
>one night, get 1am call
>hear the beeping, but get curious and listen for a while
>after about two minutes, the beeping stops
>hear a quiet low voice in the background
>"hello?"
>the voice stops
>more silence
>"hello ?"
>...
>voice again, really distorted and can't hear what it's saying
>suddenly stops again
>suddenly feel like im being watched
>get freaked out and hang up

After that phone call, I got freaked out and thought about how I got that call every night but never bothered to listen for long. When I got the call the next night, I stayed on the line for a long time, but the beeping never stopped. It never occurred again
>>
>>18203928
Why the fuck would u be scared or embarrassed?? If I said that and seen it on the show not only would I shit brix but I would prolly shit brix of laughter I would've told everyone I known what happened that shit would be funny as fuck
>>
>high school
>pick up phone out of nowhere at 2:30am to call girl
>she is already on the other line, called me and I answered before a dial sounded

and this one kinda unrelated
>random adds me on snap, forget to delete him
>randomly sends 'watch your back anon you fucking rat'
>send question mark
>'is this anon _____?'
>Nope!
>'sorry', deletes me immediately

someone probably died
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>3am
>playing vidya when phone starts ringing
>pick it up
>"hello?"
>war pigs by Black Sabbath starts blaring from the phone
>mfw someone called me in the middle of the night just to play me my favorite song
Feels good man
>>
>>18197713
>760
>my area number
FUCK OFF
>>
Keep getting calls from Arizona (602 area code) hang up once I pick up
>>
>>18205032

thats pretty fuckin neato anon
>>
>>18204570
Because i was 7 or 8 at the time
>>
File: hello (2).jpg (6KB, 251x225px) Image search: [Google]
hello (2).jpg
6KB, 251x225px
I'll respond just to bump the thread.
>4-5 years ago
>working dishwasher after hours at local cafe in small college town
>always work late cuz cooks trash the place and it takes forever to clean up
>about once a month somewhere between 9-10pm get call (we close at 7)
>never anybody there, never a sound, almost always after I take the trash out
>tfw I'm the only one there and too spoopd
>>
Creepy stuff keep going.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.