[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy and other mind "powers"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160913-133051.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160913-133051.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Hello /x/ I don't come here so often, but recently I have been feeling this new perception of reality
weird things started happen to me and I don't have idea since when but I just realized that recently..
One day I was at work and I wanted to go home, so my boss was in front of me and I think to myself "can we go now? I'm tired" and my boss just answer me "Yeah let's grab this and we're done"
>mfw when my boss answer to my thoughts
other of those experience was while I was taking the train way back home, I started to hear people talking, so I realize that someone say "he is listening" so I start saying things and they answer to me, so I try and say "if you can hear me let me know you do by doing something" I was so amazed when they do it. so I've been thinking what it's all this about? I know that back in the days we didn't use words to communicate, but since we started with that we loss this kind of abilities, and now I know that we are able to do it but I feel like people are scared to accept this as a fact.. maybe because of course there is gonna be someone saying you need medical assistance.. and governments don't want it either because it will be dangerous for the system..
What do you guys think about this? and have you felt the same experience?
(English is not my mother language)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160913-133022.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160913-133022.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18156759
Also how can we control this abilities? How can we use it? what's the reason why we're able to do this things?
>>
Did you develop the skill at all, or do you think that you did anything to facilitate it?

I'm a believer in that telepathy is an actual phenomenon that humans are capable of.
>>
yup, it totally exists. The worst of it is when its not just one to one, crossed lines n such. That and some groups/people use it to devious/dangerous ends. Just don't get lost in it, and keep a baseline.
>>
>>18156766
>what's the reason why we're able to do this things?

The human collective consciousness connects all human minds in a sort of non physical atmosphere. Telepathy is a by product of this. We've had this ability for thousands of years, we've just drifted away from the practical use of it. And it kind of gets beat with phones.

Telepathy DOES have a certain physical radius of how far it can go.
>>
>>18156766
look up Rupert Sheldrake
another one you can try
"morphogenetic field theory"

this guy is talking about it
>>18156785
>>
>>18156766
>reason
I'd argue the prolific nature of technology nowadays, and a phemonological convergence of many cultures coming together.
>control
less so about control, don't go down that road. As far as staying afloat:

'"Matters of great concern should be treated lightly." Master lttei commented, "Matters of small concern should be treated seriously."
>>
File: Screenshot_20160914-220142.png (614KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160914-220142.png
614KB, 1440x2560px
>>18156768
I born with it and much more anon, you should be scared
>>
File: esoteric-kekism.jpg (49KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
esoteric-kekism.jpg
49KB, 500x343px
>>18156778
I knew that's why everyone feel awkward outside, so I will make sure of point that energy inside a 10d virtual reality and keep going further!
>>18156785
everyone always told me that God made us like him so, I am the God of my own reality? (individualy)??? at the end we all are that God experience his own creation in many ways so if I'm praying god I'm praying to myself
>>18156789
I will check it tomorrow because I have to workship god money to keep people happy
>>18156794
>>18156794
>this guy
I'm putting my eye on Quantum mechanics because it's pretty interesting I'm so aware of my reality at this point but still a lot of way to get my crazy project
>>
>>18156920
Who knows? Maybe we're God's massive bunch of thoughtforms?
>>
>>18156997
that's what I'm thinking, so that's why I feel like I can use my/our energy to achieve things or who knows contact with other dimensions?
>>
I can communicate telepathically. Tapped into it about a year ago, started talking to aliens and cult members and even animals. My friends have proved it to me on multiple occasions. I can talk to the future, too. I've talked to god and the devil, which is weird because I was an atheist beforehand. Both of which are equally important/unimportant and I don't stand with either.
>>
>>18159283
do you mind to share the way you use to work it?
>>
>>18159977

Um, introspection and thinking loudly I guess?
>>
>>18160306
but how do you started talking to ayylmaos and God and evil and future and all that? how can I do the same?
>>
You mastered the art of roleplaying. It's literally all in your head.
>>
>>18159977
He shoves a cactus up his ass and says "i like to roleplay on /x/"
>>
File: 1473294878476.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1473294878476.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>>18160554
>>18160560
>I don't think so
MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.