[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious about the mechanics of a flat Earth What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 40

File: flat earth.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
flat earth.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
I'm curious about the mechanics of a flat Earth

What are the Sun and Moon?
What is keeping them from falling to Earth?
What force is moving them through the sky?
Why don't they succumb to the friction of the atmosphere?
Why can't the Sun be seen at all times, despite the fact that it would always be at least 15° above the horizon?
If we can't see the Sun, how is it lighting up the Moon?
If the Sun isn't lighting up the Moon, why do portions of it frequently remain unlit? (half moon, crescent moon, new moon)
What occurs during a solar eclipse?
What occurs during a lunar eclipse?
If gravity doesn't exist, what force is attracting us towards the Earth?
What causes the seasons?
What causes the tides?
>>
You can't see the sun at all times because sometimes it is very far away.
Do some research into how perspective works. Things either raise to eye level at the horizon or sink to eye level. When anything Is 3000 times further away than it is wide/long it disappears to the human eye. It can be seen with a telescope or binoculars though. Eventually it will get so far away that atmospheric distortion will cause it to disappear.

The sun does not light up the moon. The moon is self lit. The moon also does not control tides because gravity isnt real, all there is is density. Things that are dense fall or sink, things that are less dense rise. The moon had its phases of different lighting. Possibly because it is like a giant capacitor. It also gives off cold light, so anything in moonlight will get colder than anything in moonlights shade. Seasons are because the suns path gets tighter into the north pole and it moves slower during north hemi winter, and vice versa for summer
>>
>>18155560

God is the answer to all of your questions.
>>
Check out eric dubay and David wiess and rob skiba.
>>
>>18155608
>You can't see the sun at all times because sometimes it is very far away.
The Sun is incredibly bright. Why can I see stars through this atmospheric distortion, but not the Sun? Why can't I see it with a telescope designed to amplify this light?

>The moon is self lit.
How? Why do portions of it remain unlit in an observable cycle?

>The moon also does not control tides
Then what does?

>Things that are dense fall or sink, things that are less dense rise
Why? What force is acting upon them? Why don't denser objects move up?

> It also gives off cold light
What are the properties of this light? Is it on the electromagnetic spectrum? Where does the moon gets its energy from? How does radiating light make something colder?

>Seasons are because the suns path gets tighter into the north pole and it moves slower during north hemi winter, and vice versa for summer
Why does the Sun do that? What is moving it through the sky?
>>
>>18155646
I want specific answers to these questions, not a pre-packaged youtube lecture.

If you understand the mechanics of a flat world, you should be able to explain them.
>>
>>18155651
As for the stars not disappearing, it is because they are overhead, where as the sun moves away to the point where it goes past the horizon.

I can't answer your questions about the moon but I do know that if you measure the temp of something in moonlight it is colder than something in moon shade.

There is an ancient belief that there is a massive magnetic mountain called mount meru at the north pole and a whirl pool that controls the tides.

Many things are unknown, this knowledge has been hidden for so long. There are many ancient and modern theories that explain many of these things though.
>>
>>18155654
Please don't be ridiculous. I gave you direct answers to some of your questions. Others are not known because of the fact that the elite have convinced everyone of the globe lie. So it hasn't been studied
>>
>>18155691
>>18155678
If there are so many unknowns with your theory, what reason do you have to disbelieve in a round earth?

Just start with gravity. Why would a denser object move down unless some force is acting upon it?

I mean, we can witness that a bowling ball and feather fall at the exact same rate in a vacuum. Doesn't that make you question your theory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs
>>
>>18155608
>sometimes it is far away

If it just went too far away, it would just get smaller and smaller and smaller, instead of disappearing below the horizon the same size as when it's at noon.
>>
>>18155646
I've seen their videos and none of them provide answers to these questions. They simply change the subject and dodge them.
>>
>>18155691
>I have you direct answers to some of your questions

No you did, you referred to dead ends who don't answer the questions.
>>
>>18155709
Well there are many reasons why I believe it. Most importantly that there is no curvature. Please do some research!
>>
>>18155678
>it is because they are overhead
and the Sun isn't?

Given the alleged distance of the Sun from the Earth and the alleged Diameter of the flat Earth, the Sun would always be 15 degrees above the horizon. It would never disappear.
>>
>>18155678
>As for the stars not disappearing, it is because they are overhead, where as the sun moves away to the point where it goes past the horizon.

The only way the sun could go below the horizon is if the horizon is between the sun and the viewer.

If a guy walks behind a tree, it's not because he walked so far away that he's so tiny you can't see you any more, it's because the tree is between him and your line of sight.

This is literally the game of peekaboo that infants play.

>I can't answer your questions about the moon but I do know that if you measure the temp of something in moonlight it is colder than something in moon shade.

It does not. Moon light does not make things colder. That is not even how light works. There are youtube videos claiming this is the case, all of them are lying and conducting poor experimental practices. For example measuing "moonlight" out in the cold night wind.

>There is an ancient belief that there is a massive magnetic mountain called mount meru at the north pole and a whirl pool that controls the tides.

Who believed this? When? Why would it be at the north pole when the magnetic north pole is in a different spot. We have been to both the true and magnetic north pole and there are no magnetic mountains there.

Who believed that whirlpools caused tides? That was pretty stupid of them. Do you believe it? It's even stupider now. Where does the water come from? Where does it go? What force causes it?

>Many things are unknown

By you. Because you're stupid. Other people know things that you don't know. Lot's of things.
>>
>>18155761
Have you ever been at a high enough altitude to observe the curvature (50,000 ft, 60 degrees of vision, no cloud cover)?

And what does curvature have to do with gravity? Why do you disbelieve gravity, yet believe that there is some mysterious force causing denser objects to move downwards?
>>
the mechanics for flat earth dont work because flat earth is bullshit.

see: everyone else in the thread.
>>
If the earth is flat what is on the bottom?
>>
>>18155780
Jet engines.

There is no gravity, so we have to be accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s^2
>>
>>18155776
people that believe the earth is flat can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>18155784
where do they get the fuel from? Who keeps them running and full of fuel?
>>
>>18155780
all the jew gold
>>
>>18155793
There is a second sun down there fueling the engines

It also explains why it seems to get hotter, the deeper down you dig
>>
>>18155793
They're magic jet engines, dumbass.
>>
>>18155796
why would jews keep their gold underneath the earth?

>>18155802
it gets hotter because of the earth's molten core.
>>
Do people that believe the earth is flat believe every planet is flat? Or just earth?
>>
>>18155814
>it gets hotter because of the earth's molten core.
gosh anon, have you ever seen this core? Scinetists seem pretty """"certain"""" that it eixsts, and yet the deepest we've ever dug is a mere 8 miles down. Not even a fraction of the way through this supposed """"crust""""

Prove to me that there isn't a second sun down there, propelling the Earth upwards
>>
>>18155793
holy FUCK RETARD WHY DO YOU ASK THE DUMBEST QUESTIONS YOU CAN

>>18155808
k shut up and fuck off if you're just gonna troll tho, later autist mcgator >>>/b/

>>18155796
no but for the record, the jew gold is what fuels the engines, because it conducts better than copper and doesn't succumb to rust or wear from use like in ancient egypt
>>
>>18155819
There are no other planets. Mars is just a red pinhole light, like the rest of the stars.
>>
>>18155823
gosh anon, have you ever seen this second sun?
>>
>>18155832
so all the other planets are just made up bull shit? What is the point of that?
>>
>>18155836
That's the point. I'm not saying that there's definitely a second Sun down there. Just that it's an equally valid hypothesis to explain gravity and the heat we feel.

I only believe something once I see evidence. If you could give me evidence that there isn't another Sun down there, I would change my beliefs.
>>
>>18155560
>>18155608
>>18155634
>>18155722
>>18155729
>>18155748

To be honest, I think the thing about Hitler believing in a flat earth might have been a story promoted by the people who own the mass media which are shown on this list:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
>>
>>18155839
people guessed wrong and were too embarrassed to admit it
>>
>>18155839
No, no, anon. They're pinholes. That mysteriously control our lives.
>>
File: 1474486095299-pol.jpg (60KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
1474486095299-pol.jpg
60KB, 450x358px
Can clouds fall of the edge? How do jet-stream and weather work?

Third time I have asked for info on this.
>>
>>18155843
travel around the earth and try to find it
>>
>>18155560
What is keeping them from falling to Earth?
amazing point considering gravity isn't real, can't believe i missed this one.
the best explanation i've read for the tides is the earth kind of slides back and forth a bit so that causes the tides.

the seasons are explained by the sun going closer to the center (north pole) and then back out again.

i think that is funny tho because the sun would be moving a lot faster near the north pole than the outer edge. example being a ceiling fan http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/does-outside-edge-ceiling-fan-blade-move-faster-inside-edge-0

"Imagine two circular running tracks — one encircles the other. A person is running a lap on the smaller track while another person is running a lap on the longer track. For both people to run one lap in the same amount of time, the person running on the longer track would have to run faster than the person on the shorter track."
>>
>>18155854
wasting your time. People that believe in a flat earth refuse to listen to reason.
>>
>>18155865
If that explains seasons how does it explain eclipses?
>>
>>18155847
that's some pretty big pinholes
>>
>>18155854
>Can clouds fall of the edge?
There is no edge, clouds float over the antarctic wall

>How do jet-stream and weather work?
same way they would work on a round earth? The sun heats the area at the equator more than adjacent areas. This difference in air and water temperature causes movement.
>>
>>18155560
So am I too assume that all people that believe that the earth is flat have never been on a boat or airplane and or do not own a compass?
Because it seems that proving their theory would be as simple as trying to circumnavigate the world in a straight line while making sure they don't change heading and if you can reach your starting point without changing direction the world is round and if you bump into a wall or whatever and have to turn around it's flat.
Seriously there are enough of you people it seems splitting the cost of a boat rental would be feasible.
>>
>>18155875
No they're very small and very close. Sometimes birds fly behind them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw2_RYiMcsA
>>
>>18155873
well hold on to your hat because shit is about to get real.. there is a third object up there that we don't see and it causes eclipses lol
https://youtu.be/DGL8EIo8SLE?t=6m17s

i love this flat earth shit, it's so mind blowingly retarded
not to say they don't raise some interesting points, but my god.
>>
>>18155780
>>18155784
>>18155793
>>18155802
So if the stars and other planets are all fake what exists outside of the earth?
And there must be an outside if the giant engines are there pushing the planet upwards through...._____
>>
>>18155893
They can't even tell us the nature of the Sun and the Moon, and they're already inventing more celestial bodies?
>>
>>18155896
Right? The arguments are goofy as fuck, like, John Morris Pendleton levels of goofy. I love these threads.
>>
>>18155886
>There is no edge
Then the earth isn't flat now is it?
>>
File: 426216877_70221.jpg (27KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
426216877_70221.jpg
27KB, 492x449px
>>18155872
So I can't be interested in this topic? What the hell is your point and get out of /x/ if you cannot enjoy a little conspiracy theory without going full "WHeRe iz da Pr00fz".

Why the hell do you come here? Seriously? If you can't entertain your self with these funny little things people post here why would you even open this thread? You too edgy fedoratipper and need to fucking boast it all over some fucking mordvian reindeermilking board?
>>
>>18155909
>So if the stars and other planets are all fake what exists outside of the earth?
The firmament, then endless water

read your bible, pleb

>>18155914
its a plane, we don't know where the edge is because we're not allowed to explore the antarctic
>>
>>18155922
So is there a edge or not? Or is the palne infinite?
>>
>>18155921
Because I'm an autistic fedora tipper who doesn't like the idea of other people having fun.
>>
>>18155931
Ah.. sorry then and carry on you fucking autist.
>>
>>18155913
LOL yeah it's pretty funny, i spent two weeks reading and watching as much flat earth shit as i could, just can't for the life of me wrap my head around it. i do find the horizon interesting, i'm not a math fag but i can't help but feel like the calculations they are using are wrong. some interesting footage does exist from high altitudes tho.
>>
>>18155921
Haven't you ever watched a movie and laughed whenever the idiot comic relief opens their mouth and says something stupid?

Yeah, it's like that.
>>
>>18155927
dunno
the government won't let me study it so I'm left to speculate
>>
>>18155921
>Why don't you just act like a retard too? It's fun!
>>
>>18155940
>I am too autistic so I can't entertain myself with funny idea
You are on a fucking paranormal-board. Everything posted here is fucking retarted. Tulpas are retarted, ghosts are retarted, time travelling is retarted and still you fucking come here. Why??? Every fucking thing here is pulled out of someones figurative ass. /sci/ is the place if you think you are too "mature" to discuss things of imagination

>>18155938
Yeah I know. But there is no reason to go full fedoratipper euphoric over it. Nobody fucking cares if you are the smartest fucker on /x/ coming here to debunk something that is obviously false. Like I said. Mostly every fucking thing here is something retarted mumbojumbo.
>>
>>18155964
every conspiracy theory is retarded except the one that I believe in

that one is important
>>
>>18155968
How can miss the point of my posts so badly?
>>
>>18155922
>The firmament
What is that?
>then endless water
How come we aren't drowning from the endless water rushing in through the "stars" then?
>read your bible, pleb
You realize that basing your "theories" on the religious doctrines of a single faith that has existed among hundreds over humanity's short existence only serves to make them less credible right?

>its a plane
I thought it was a disc? Now it's a giant aircraft?
>we don't know where the edge is because we're not allowed to explore the antarctic
Says who?
People have been exploring the antarctic for over a century.
As far as I know it doesn't even require a passport or anything so anyone with a boat and a desire can go there you just aren't allowed to start a country there because of antarctic colonization treaties.
Seriously what is stopping you?
>>
>>18155972
I was being facetious

Sometimes that's hard to get across with text
>>
>>18155891
Why hasn't there been a response to this yet?
Don't you guys want to prove your theory?
It seems like it would be so simple I can't understand why you all didn't think of it first.
>>
>>18155980
>How come we aren't drowning from the endless water rushing in through the "stars" then?
what do you think rain is, dummy?
>>
>>18156000
The compass points towards the north pole

To travel "east" pilots move clockwise around this point, correcting slightly as the compass moves to point towards the north pole
>>
>>18155964
Of course there's a reason, because it makes me laugh. Do I assume I'm smarter than anyone here? Nope. Am I actively trying to debunk anyone here? Nope. Did I post a comment full well knowing that it might rustle some jimmies and fuel the ire of people that make me laugh? Damn skippy.
Why say anything at all, then? Maybe because its funny to see people like you react exactly the way you're reacting now. And for all your righteous indignation, I'm still laughing, you'll call me an idiot/fedoratipper/troll and 4chan will continue being 4chan.
>>
not a flat earther, but with the moon there is weird stuff going on

Like a lunar wave (a wave from one end of the moon) which displaces craters, meaning its not just airturbulance created by some jet passing by as some people said would be the reason. some people believe because of this stuff its just a hologram, or at least a hologram covering something else behind it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI [Embed]

also you can see stars shine through the dark side occasionally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU [Embed]

why does it seem that moonlight does cool things off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k [Embed]
could be meassuring errors but doesnt make the rest less weird.

even when you check nasa it doesnt get better
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.

is that thing hollow or what? no idea what to make of all of that honestly.
>>
>>18156017
> I was only pretending to be autist
>>
File: 922.jpg (181KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
922.jpg
181KB, 800x513px
>>18156033
>>
>>18156028
>One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
Why is NASA telling the truth about just this, but lying about everything else moon-related
>>
>>18156028
lunar wave are heat waves. the video with two stars they are visable on the moon, and they are stationary and tracked with the video, meaning they are a video artifact and not in space also their are 3 of the red 'stars' the third is in the lower right hand of the screen
>>
>>18156003
Why isn't raining constantly then?
>>
>>18156080
i dont know, honestly it can be probably be just disregarded seeing how much the nasa lies
>>>/pol/89810685
mostly posted it to show that even (((official))) sources doesnt make it seem less weird
>>
Go back to the 1500's
>>
>>18156104
Why are you shitting up /pol/ with this?

Keep it to one board
>>
>>18156104
>mostly posted it to show that even (((official))) sources doesnt make it seem less weird
No, you posted it because it fits your foregone conclusion

You didn't even question whether or not it was true. You're willing to listen to anything that supports your conclusion, while anything that contradicts it must be a lie. You're an idiot, German-anon.
>>
>>18156117
because i think its pol related since there is a lot of tax and media involved it effects politics on a huge scale. and here i postet it because it fits the thread, or the discussion.

>>18156123
way to figure out a whole person based on some posts on a north corean whalefishing board. bet you have a phd in psychology...
>>
>>18156131
I just think it's funny that your whole shtick is "everything NASA says is a lie", but then the second they say something that makes the moon sound weird, you're here posting it as if it valid evidence.

Reflect on why you did that.
>>
>>18156156
i never said everything they say is a lie. just a lot of it, and a lot of the footage is fake. there is most probably real footage, just as there are real researches. but still a lot of the stuff we see is simply faked
>>
>>18156183
if you're willing to make broad assumptions and ignore copious evidence to the contrary

Have you ever read a NASA published paper? Do you get your information from anywhere besides spooky youtube videos?
>>
>>18155922
>we're not allowed to explore the antarctic

On the contrary, we are. in fact there are numerous travel agencies that will help you expedite your antarctic vacation if you wish.
>>
>>18156028
>is that thing hollow or what

No, it's solid. Just because it vibrates it doesn't mean it's hollow.
>>
>>18156104
>seeing how much NASA lies

Could you provide some examples?

Note: "I don't believe NASA" does not believe they are lying.

Prove NASA has lied.
>>
>>18156238
this

ever heard of a tuning fork?
>>
>>18155844
That pdf is fucking idiocy.
>>
>>18155560
If the Earth was flat, it wouldn't be a secret. They'd be geologists building research elevators over the edge, astronomers using the shape of the Earth to better predict the location of asteroids, and physicists launching sounding rockets to make measurements of the far side of the Sun.
>>
>>18155608
Wow dude you really believe this stuff. You're reasoning is fascinating
>>
>>18156240
>>>/pol/89810685 look in here. maybe you find something that you will find odd, or the thread linked in this thread
>>
>>18156384
I'm not going to /pol/.

Looking at that one post, literally everything they claim is full of shit.

If you want to itemize it here, go ahead, and I'll explain to you why you're stupid.
>>
File: A load of shit gif.gif (736KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
A load of shit gif.gif
736KB, 250x133px
>>18155608
>gravity isnt real, all there is is density.
Not this shit again. Density exists because of gravity interacting with mass.
>>
File: Advanced Stupid.png (456KB, 590x453px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Stupid.png
456KB, 590x453px
>>18155793
>where do they get the fuel from?
Secret Illuminati oil fields.

>Who keeps them running and full of fuel?
Jews. Duh.
>>
>>18155796
It's Jew-collectin' time.

It's Jew-collectin' money-time.
>>
>>18155847
>Mysteriously

No, no, Anon. It's not mysterious at all. Lasers are focussed through the pinholes at special wavelengths so as to manipulate our brain processes through the optic nerve.
>>
fuckin fagg
>>
File: Get in the trash.png (193KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Get in the trash.png
193KB, 800x600px
>>18155844
>what is relevance
>>
>>18155891
They claim they can't do this because Antarctica is a wall around the edge of the flat earth, and everywhere else is just a disk. So of course circumnavigating the edge of a disk would take you in a circle.

I'm not saying I believe that, I'm just saying that's why that argument will never convince a genuine flat-earther.
>>
>>18156003
>what do you think rain is, dummy?
Really really wet air.
>>
>>18156017
Lesson number one of trolling: Under no circumstances reveal that you are trolling.
>>
>>18156384
>source: /pol/
classic
>>
File: flat earther.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
flat earther.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Nobody could debunk this in the other thread.

See if one of you actually takes this flat earth stuff seriously (no matter if genuinely believing in it or not)

Reminder that simply saying "hurr the numbers are incorrect" is no refutation. Provide the numbers you deem correct then.

THE SUN CANT SET ON A FLAT EARTH
>>
>>18155843
It is not an equally valid hypothesis unless you say that all the mathemathics we developed in the past 6000years is fundamentally wrong which seams to be not the case. Because the molten core and gravity etc seems to be the most possible explanation based on the calculations.
>>
>>18157645
I don't think you understand and your illustration is hardly relevant to reality.
>>
>>18157762
why?
please ellaborate, you are making absolutely no point yet
>>
File: LCpa9B1.png (463KB, 1237x844px) Image search: [Google]
LCpa9B1.png
463KB, 1237x844px
>>18157773
>>
>>18155844
I saw you spamming this shit on /t/, fuck off.
>>
>>18157777
you are not ellaborating nor refuting anything

Just show how I am incorrect
>>
>>18157594
>density exists because of gravity interacting with mass

No, density exists without gravity at all. But nothing will fall, so you've got dense stuff like water and astronauts floating around in the air.

Density is just mass over volume. You could be thinking of buoyancy.
>>
>>18155560
Magic, basically, the whole flat earth theory runs off it.
>>
>>18158037
Yes, bouyancy, but that's the phenomenon >>18155608 was referring to, and they referred to it as density, so I was trying to communicate in their language.

I don't know why I tried, because obviously they wouldn't even listen if I managed to beam my thoughts into their brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 720x720px
I rarely come to /x/, much less post, but this flat earth shit boggles my mind.

Here is imagery taken this morning from GOES West at 1500 Zulu (UTC). GOES West is a Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite, sitting at 135°W 0°N, at an altitude of approximately 22240 statue miles. Due to the nature of a geostationary orbit, it stays over the same spot on earth 24/7. It has the ability to take images of the entire hemisphere in both visible (black+white) and infrared channels (4 separate wavelength ranges) due to its altitude. This is an image taken in the visible spectrum from when the terminator (divider between night and day) is directly below the satellite. In the image, the left side is before the sun rises, and the right side is after the sun has risen. When the image is received, a computer overlays borders around continents and islands. Image results like these are only possible when photographing a sphere (spheroid).

I cannot believe people still think the earth is flat.
>>
>>18158177
Magic and a lack of understanding of high-school level math.
>>
>>18158240
there is also this

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
>>
>>18158240
Flat-earthers are either pretending to be retarded or are just retarded, and flat earth threads are all bait to some degree

Disregard these threads in the future
>>
>>18158300
Why? They're hilarious.

(Captcha: Callin' Mochrie)
>>
>>18158239
What forces causes denser objects to move downwards?

You can't have buoyancy without gravity
>>
File: 1427231086861.png (331KB, 499x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427231086861.png
331KB, 499x403px
>>18155654
This guys pretty much good at explaining any question you might have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zssD9UILTfw
>>
>>18159911
Why are you leading me to pre-recorded youtube lectures?

You understand how the flat earth works don't you? Why can't you explain it yourself.
>>
>>18159911
>Introducing: the world's most punchable man!
>>
>>18157633
This, claiming to be a troll proves you are not a troll.
>>
>>18155560
>What are the Sun and Moon?
>What is keeping them from falling to Earth?
>What force is moving them through the sky?
>Why don't they succumb to the friction of the atmosphere?
>Why can't the Sun be seen at all times, despite the fact that it would always be at least 15° above the horizon?
>If we can't see the Sun, how is it lighting up the Moon?
>If the Sun isn't lighting up the Moon, why do portions of it frequently remain unlit? (half moon, crescent moon, new moon)
>What occurs during a solar eclipse?
>What occurs during a lunar eclipse?
>If gravity doesn't exist, what force is attracting us towards the Earth?
>What causes the seasons?
>What causes the tides?

MAGIC MOTHERFUCKER THATS HOW
>>
>>18159432
Are you replying to the right person? Because I never said you COULD have buoyancy without gravity - on the contrary, I specifically stated in no uncertain terms that you COULDN'T.
>>
flat earth theory is plain retarded. There is no point in trying to explain/understand it given that it was elaborated by people with some extra chromosomes
>>
>>18155608
>Do some research into how perspective works

This is incredibly stupid. Anyone who knows anything about perspective knows this is nonsense.

IN order for the sun to "disappear" because of perspective it would have to instantaneously move 100s of light years away.
>>
>>18155634

Meaningless cop-out.
>>
>>18155709
All things move down at the same rate regardless of density and weight, dipshit. The reason feathers usually fall differently from bowling balls is the air lifting it up.
>>
>>18155560
it's magic muh google
>>
>>18156028
>why does it seem like moon light does cool things off
Because the sun isn't heating things up, retard
>>
>>18161825
Why do they move down?

Why don't denser objects move up?
>>
>>18161839
gravity
>>
>>18155651
i actually saw a video where a guy put out a metal bar and covered some from moonlight in shade, the moonlight portion of the bar was a few degrees colder. kinda interesting.
>>
>>18159911
OK. Fuck you. I am half an hour into this. I don't think I can take it anymore. This guy doesn't understand the basic concept of F = ma but is trying to tell me I'm an idiot? Fuck this guy.

>hur dur if the Earth was rotating then there would be so much outward force!
No you numb nuts, things moving in a circle have force going to the inside of the circle because that is ultimately where they are accelerating. If they were accelerating outward like you claim it would fly out of the circle. Fucking idiot.

>Hur dur fast car means that you can't move forward at a constant speed
Again, no, you're thinking acceleration. If you're right in the fact that speed makes it harder to move to grab something on the dash at 250 mph than 40 it should be harder at 40 than 0, but it isn't if you're going a constant speed.

He also keeps 0ing out relative to earth. Has this guy never been on a bus? Yes you can move forward on a speeding bus (if it's travelling at a constant speed). Your body is only pushing you forward the speed of your walk, you are ALREADY MOVING AT THE SPEED OF THE BUS.

He also spends like 10 minutes with his eyes closed to name off star trek characters, I guess to prove he's a geek or something? I don't think that makes arguments more credible.

Fuck you, I was wondering what his point was and it took half an hour of his bullshit to learn he just can't understand basic physics.
>>
>>18155828
>using gold as fuel

are you serious? what kind of combustible property does gold have?
>>
>>18159911
>if you know one plus one equals two, you know god exists

Sounds legit.
>>
>>18162071
>are you serious?
He's not. Obviously the jet engines are fueled by oil from the secret Illuminati oil fields.
>>
>>18155608
>atmospheric
>>
>>18156088
How can a heatwave displace craters? How can a heatwave in earth atmosphere be visible in the same angle, time and position from 2 far apart parts of the world? How can an atmosphaeric heatwave be only be seen on the surface of the moon, but not in the moonshine around the moon, or at the stars?
>>
>>18156080
What do i know. Maybe they lied even there. It just shows that even official sources show weird stuff. The unofficial are even weirder though
>>
inb4 fuck off, earth is not flat u medieval faggots, please mods ban this people, the earth is a sphere, G-d made it as that way.
>>
>>18162141
Checkmate Atheists.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>18158243
The iss livestream never shows 24/7 footage, always when the sun sets you see the earth become completely dark, without any citylights, and then cuts to the next video where its day again. And dont tell me you wouldnt see city lights in the sky, and dont tell me they have the technology to shoot stuff into space but cant shoot a camera that adjusts to the brightness even though an iphone camera can do that
>>
>>18162167
That's taken from an iPhone!? Wow, it really does have a nice camera.
>>
>>18161836
Stuff in the moonlight seems to be colder than stuff in the shadow in the same night. If its because the sun isnt heating up (which certainly makes it cooler) both objects would be the same temperature, orthe one in the moonlight would be even warmer since its reflecting the sunlight which heats stuff up. The only way stuff in the moonlight being colder than in the shadow is meassuring error, different exposure to wind or streams of cold/warm air or that the moonlight does indeed cool stuff down, which would be a complete new type of radiation since so far radiation emits energy (heat) and not draws it from other objects
>>
File: shitty.png (31KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
shitty.png
31KB, 142x142px
>>18156028
Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273
Fuck right?
How about moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.
The Ultimate Truth

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.
>>
>>18161907
I even posted that video >>18156028
But instead of arguing logical with meassurement error, windexposure or whatever, they simply ignore it. Some people can be shown all evidence of the world, and still wont see the truth, just like everyone still thinks humans are only 200k year old
http://earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
>>
File: image.jpg (486KB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486KB, 821x1200px
>>18162200
Can it be we already crossed paths a few times? Like i saw a post pretty the same to whyt you posted, only the trumppepe is new. Im by the way the guy who you replied to and if you are that guy you send me that post 3 times already

Keep the truth flowing anon, for it will win over the lies and deception creating this fslse order. The chaos we seek through the truth will bring that construct of the kin of moloch to fall and free us from their shackles
>>
File: Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg (411KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg
411KB, 1600x1600px
There are allegedly several thousand satelites in orbit around the earth. Why is it we never see any of them in videos?
in regards to >>18158240
the GOES satellite is at the exact average distance of satelites, with around a thousand more being lower in orbit than that. So where would they be?
inb4 "they're all at low earth orbit and can't be seen because they're too small"
Then why are there none seen in any ISS feeds which is in LEO

Why is it in tracking websites for aircraft, are there none in the southern hemisphere crossing over from south america to africa or southern africa to australia

Why is it 99% of flights to new zealand from cape town drags you to dubai first, rather than a direct flight straight to auckland. Especially when you take into account that the normal map we look at, isn't accurate other than a navigational aid; the Gall-Peters projection map is actually a lot more accurate, and shows less sense.
Taking a flight from buenes aires to beijing is a one stop flight that takes you upwards through brazil, and then through spain, central europe, and then curves down into china. Why? Wouldn't it make more sense to go in the opposite direction in a straight line towards the east coast of china?
Because there are no shortcuts on flat earth.
Take a look at the flat earth map. It'd make complete sense on that map, for flights from cape town to go to dubai then australia/nz
It'd also make perfect sense for flights from argentina to go through brazil and europe before getting to China

If the same side of the moon always faces the earth, then how did Apollo 11, land in the sea of tranquility (which is around the centre of the moon) take a picture of the earth on the horizon of the moon. Logically, it should be over their heads; Unless they landed on the top of the moon. Which they didn't.
>>
File: img_9950.jpg (38KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
img_9950.jpg
38KB, 495x495px
>>18162622
additional

The curvature of the earth is supposed to be around 8 inches per mile if you use the pythagorean theorem. Yet the bedford level experiment is dismissed due to atmospheric refraction

But if we take a plane up 40,000 feet, the horizon is still flat? How is that possible, we should have to look down for our eyes to meet the horizon. The chicago skyline is also dismissed due to refraction, but it is clearly visible yet should be around 2400 feet undernearth the horizon
The only time i've seen curvature through photos, are those balloons sent up with go-pros that have fish eye lenses - the curvature goes in the opposite direction when the camera looks above the horizon, and down when it goes below.

Genuinely looking for answers to these questions, because i can't find faults in them myself.
>>
>>18155560

Why can't I see your house from my house?
What's on the other side of the ice wall?
Why don't they just climb the ice wall?
Who cleans the hand prints off the dome?
>>
File: Spacey.jpg (51KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Spacey.jpg
51KB, 300x450px
>>18155823
What happens if one of the engines fail and the earth flips upside-down? Will the entire ocean go into the dome? Will we fall into the ocean and live in a water world with King Kevin as our one true ruler?
>>
>>18155964
You can't prove ghosts exist, but you can't disprove it either. Same for magic

Flat earth is just too retarded even for this board, anyone with a brain can figure it's fucking bullshit. Hell, the greeks did more than a two thousand years ago

Flat earth is not paranormal, it's straight stupidity
>>
>>18162652
Well obviously when one engine fails the others go offline as a safety mechanism, and we just freefall through the void until they get the busted engine repaired.
>>
>>18162654
Even if the earth is round there is no doubt the nasa is bullshitting a lot. Can have multiple reason though.
>>
>>18155560
if you knew only a little bit about mechanics than you would not ask this question
>>
>>18155560
Flat earther here just stopping by to say I got it all mostly figured out but would rather bang my head against a wall then try to convince or explain it on a public forum because of all the trolls and idiots.

If you really want to know follow the path I went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6p-Ab9f9Y
>>
>>18162643
Convergence lines

Nobody knows because we can't go explore there due to the antarctic treaty. Theyd shoot you on sight,

Dome can't be reached to be touched by hands but i get that's sarcasm
>>
>>18162697
>I have all the answers you want
>Won't tell you though, here's this youtube video instead
Everytime
>>
>>18162717
Want to know why? Because to do otherwise would be exhausting. All flat earthers have been so new they are excited to tell anyone who listen. They always learn its labor-intensive to get even one convert.
>>
>>18162745
Try to not convert people, make them think for themselves. Show stuff that doesnt add up in the official narrative. Make them question why and they will find the truth eventually. Your goal shouldnt be to persuade anyone, but to make someone at least look into it and com to their own conclusions.

Like i know nasa lies, a lot of other things dont add up, but saying the earth is flat (which wouldnt suprise me anymore) is still a bit overkill. Remember you could be wrong and thus trying to convert could be the wrong thing to do if you want truth. However i agree its exhausting to try to make people do that. Either threads are full of shills, or people not even consodering the possibillity because they are too indoctrinated
>>
>>18162717
Why does it matter wether the answer vomes through s text, or a youtubevideo. The content is important, not the medium
>>
>>18162697
>steam engines run on true level

Right. True level which means equidistant from the center of the earth. Level train tracks curve with the earth.
>>
>>18162795
I decided I would leave two good sources of info for anyone who actually want to know instead of just wants to argue or scoff. That's are far as I'm willing to put in effort.
>>
>>18162814
Is that what your daddy told you? Your learning-daddy? You believe it because if you didn't you would fail the class and be punished. You were strong-armed into your beliefs.
>>
>>18155560
Why does it matter whether or not the Earth is flat? How would covering it up do anything? This conspiracy theory makes no sense.
>>
>>18162802
>The content is important, not the medium
You're supposed to defend your ideas with your own arguments, not hide behind other people everytime someone questions you
>>
>>18162622
>there are thousands of satellites in orbit how come we never see them in videos

Well, ignoring the videos where you can see videos, the reason you don't see them often is because they're small, and the earth is big.

>Why don't we see them in ISS feeds

Again, because they're small, and the space they cover is huge.

>Why is it that flights from Cape Town to Dubai rather than Auckland.

Because most passengers leaving Cape Town aren't going to Auckland. Most of them are going to other places in the world, so they stop at the huge airport hub that is Dubai.

Now if you are going to Auckland, then you'd probably want to take a more direct flight.

So Cape Town to Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Sydney, and Sydney to Auckland, for example.

>It'd make sense on a north polar projection maps

Flights over the northern hemisphere make more sense with this map. Flights over the Southern hemisphere, from Johannesburg to Sydney, for example, don't make any sense at all. Nothing about that map makes sense. According to that map, australia is ten thousand miles long, but if you actually cross australia, it's not that long.
>>
>>18162815
Than you are even lazier than i am :D
I occasionally make threads and even argue with the obvious shills so they dont buy the (((explenations))) which usually dont involve any of the important points that have been made in an effort to just make people think who dont think the selves that there is nothing to it. Show them how full of shit they are. Maybe they will see it themselves and switch sides. Maybe someone wont buy their bullshit because of that. The truth is worth fighting for, and everyone who has some hidden truth has the moral obligation to fight for it
>>
>>18162837
Can you go onto the point about the moon photo and the horizon ?
>>
>>18162622
>how come the earth is on the horizon from the Apollo 11 photo

Because that famous photo was taken from the orbiter as it was orbiting the moon, not from the surface. The pictures of the earth from the surface are much higher in the sky. Furthermore, the moon itself is a sphere, so even though the landed on the light side, that wouldn't mean the earth is directly overhead.

>>18162630
>But if we take a plane up to 40,000 feet, the horizon is still flat?

No, it's curved.

>how is that possible

It's not

>We should look down for our eyes to meet the horizon

You do. It's about 4 degrees about eye level.

>I'm genuinely looking for answers

I doubt that.
>>
>>18155608
I'm astounded very single time by how fucking retarded you people are
>>
>>18162871
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWUZDOQm_HE Curvature like this where they used a fisheye lense which you can see when the camera swings that the curvature changes as well, even the opposite direction, or like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xFcyBN8Vs where there is no curvature
>>
>>18162921
>or like this where there is no curvature
>posts a video which clearly shows curvature

Did you even look at your own link before you posted it? This isn't the first time you only read the title.
>>
>>18162697
>Flat earther here just stopping by to say I got it all mostly figured out but would rather bang my head against a wall then try to convince or explain it on a public forum because of all the trolls and idiots.
So now you know how we round earthers feel.
>>
I really want to hear someone's explanation as to why there is a base on the south pole. (Other than it being a conspiracy)
>>
>>18162963
If you mean a military base, there isn't one. There are research stations. Sometimes military cargo planes fly in and out, but that's in support of the civilian science teams.
>>
>>18162953
Except I know I'm actually right.
>>
Ignoring the arguments for flat earth, I've never really heard a convincing argument for the conspiracy to cover it up. Assuming the earth is flat, why did those that first discovered the nature of our world decide to conceal it? What could they have possibly gained from immediately deciding to hide that our earth was flat?
>>
>>18163006
Doesn't matter what kind of base, just the fact that it's a place that you can go to kind of makes the whole thing m00t.
>>
>>18162935
there is no curvature mate, it is higher on one side than on the other, but thats because the camera isnt straight and moving. the horizon is just a straight line there

>>18163086
imagine those guys back than really thought the earth is round and all. then that believe gets manifested over the centuries so noone will ever doubt it. then some guys in high ranking position find out the truth, that they were wrong. how many of those guys would risk total chaos breaking out, everyone distrusting government, media and everything official. those in power instantly would lose all credabillity. how many would be human enough to put truth over their own position? among the people in those positions probably barely anyone as they like the statur quo
>>
File: 1287432895880.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
>>18155608
>Do some research into how perspective works. Things either raise to eye level at the horizon or sink to eye level. When anything Is 3000 times further away than it is wide/long it disappears to the human eye
>The sun does not light up the moon. The moon is self lit.
>The moon also does not control tides because gravity isnt real, all there is is density. Things that are dense fall or sink, things that are less dense rise
>The moon had its phases of different lighting. Possibly because it is like a giant capacitor.
You're failing to explain basic shit, like where does the moon get its energy.
How come gravity "isn't real" but has been scientifically proven by each and every physicist alive?
Why does the sun move slower?
>>
>>18163089
>>18162963
ANSWER THIS

It's a civilian base. No coverup.
>>
>>18163115

So the argument is that the true nature of world wasn't discovered until modern times? All the older maps and discoveries confirming a round earth were just mistakes. Interesting take. Around when do think the truth was discovered?

This isn't a popular opinion in response to cover-up theories like these, but I don't believe chaos would break out if a discovery like that were made and announced. Whether the earth is flat or round, doesn't actually affect our daily lives in the least. I still have to work and take care of my family.

It's actually less impactful on our lives than something like the discovery of alien visitors or that our world is a simulation.

The earth's shape literally wouldn't change things for most people. For example, in your theory, everyone's being fooled now... and suffering no repercussions for it.
>>
>Gravity isn't real
How retarded can you be
>>
>>18163132
>How come gravity "isn't real" but has been scientifically proven by each and every physicist alive?

Einstein couldn't even get gravity down (lol)
Gravity was used in his universal field theory in the form of a cosmological constant. Except they say that the universe is expanding and is therefore not infinite and not constant
The equation is then unbalanced as the value is changing all the time which means gravity cannot fit into a "theory of everything"
They're trying to fill that gap in logic by claiming the cosmological constant is now "dark energy" which conveniently has no tangible proof or disproof (like god lol)
So really, we don't understand gravity. Only it's effects.
allegedly coinciding with mass/distance
even though the moon apparently affects the tides more than the sun
despite the sun being 3000 times as far away but 93 million times the size of the moon
you'd think that size > distance in terms of gravity as it'd project a larger field. But apparently the moons gravity > the earths gravity and centrifugal force as well as the sun's gravity and controls the tides
>>
>>18163115
sorry im not op, was saved from another thread.

>>18163137
its not like there never was the flat earth model before the globe model...

and well, it does effect us wether its round or not.. it tells alot about the people in charge, the government, scientists etc. it opens up questions of who made this world and why. we probably have bigger issues right now, but still its not unimportant
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/flat%20earth/
>>
>>18163150

Now you're arguing that the existence of a cover up affects us. I'm positing that the shape of the earth doesn't.

In your theory, the "people in charge" made a conscious decision to cover up the true nature of the world to prevent chaos.

If that's all true, I'm saying they made a massive mistake because folks would have just learned to live with it if they truth were immediately explained.

A massive break through discovery that reshaped our understanding of our world... but ultimately had no bearing on our daily lives, like the shape of our planet, should have just been explained to us.
>>
>>18163145
>Einstein couldn't even get gravity down

He understood gravity fine

>Used in the form of his universal field theory in the form of a cosmological constant.

No, Gravity and the cosmological constant are two completely different things.

And what the hell is Einstein's Universal Field Theory? I think you mean Unified Field Theory, but Einstein never had one.

>except the universe is expanding and therefore not infinite and not constant

You're demonstrating you have no understanding of what a physical constant is, and the use of 'constant' in the vernacular.

>the equation is unbalanced

Which equation?

>gravity cannot fit into the theory of everything

There is no field of everything.

Apparently you were watching the Discovery channel and heard Morgan Freeman or somebody talk about science, but didn't understand what they said.

Gravity and quantum theory does not currently work together. That does not mean that gravity is wrong.

>dark energy and the cosmological constant have no tangible proof

On the contrary. The cosmological constant and dark energy were both independently shown to be true from both a theoretical standpoint, and from observation, one confirming the other and vice versa. If you would like to debunk dark energy, it's going to take a large amount of work on your part, since you're going to have to explain a lot of observations.

>We don't understand gravity, just the effects

Gravity IS the effects

>allegedly coinciding with mass/distance

Demonstrably coinciding with mass and distance. It's directly observable.

>Even though the moon affects tides more than the sun

Do you have a better explanation as to why the moon, demonstrably, has a large effect on the tides than the moon?
>>
Do people actually take this seriously?
>>
>>18163145
continued:

>despite the sun being 3000 times as far away but 93 million times the size of the moon

Here you've gotten your basic facts wrong.

The Sun is 93 million miles away.

That's 372 times the distance to the moon.

And it's about 28 million times its mass.

You're also demonstrating an ignorance of what causes the tides.

The gravitational pull of the sun at the earth is indeed much stronger than the gravitational pull of the moon at the earth.

But it is not force alone that causes tides. Rather it is the change in force across the whole volume. The force of gravity of the sun on the near side of the earth vs. the far side of the earth is smaller than compared to the moon.

>you'd think that size > distance in terms of gravity as it'd project a larger field

When it comes to anything that projects a field, the strength of the force falls off with the square of the distance. As the sun is much further away, the diameter of the earth is much smaller in proportion, and so the loss in gravity is correspondingly less. I'm not sure you'll be able to understand this fairly simple concept.

>but apparently the moons gravity > the earth's gravity

What? No. Nobody says this. If the moon's gravity were stronger, it would be the earth circling the moon. The earth's gravity is much stronger. That's why tides only grow six, ten, twenty feet high, instead of flying off into space.

>and centrifugal force as well as the suns gravity that controls tides

I don't know why you think centrifugal force should have an effect on tides. As for the sun, it has a very dramatic effect on tides. It's not as strong as the moon's, but it's very much there and easily observed.

I'd suggest in the future you'd try to understand how science works before you try to debunk it.
>>
>>18162935
Flat earthers in a nutshill, m8.
>>
>>18163016
Actually the difference is you're the only one who knows you're right. Just about everyone else who ISN'T brain damaged knows you're wrong.
>>
>>18163132
>How come gravity "isn't real" but has been scientifically proven by each and every physicist alive?
*every real physicist
>>
>>18163150
>and well, it does effect us wether its round or not.
O RLY

>it tells alot about the people in charge, the government, scientists etc.
Would have been such a nonissue if they hadn't covered it up in the first place that they wouldn't have thought to cover it up in the first place.

>it opens up questions of who made this world and why.
No more so than the Earth being round. If the laws of physics permit it to continue to exist in that manner then they would have permitted it to come into existence in that manner by natural means. (Note: the laws of physics permit neither.)
>>
>>18163248
So?
>>
File: You dense motherfucker.jpg (47KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
You dense motherfucker.jpg
47KB, 720x528px
>>18163278
>>
>>18163270
>The laws of physics don't permit a round earth

No, t hey don't permit a flat earth. They permit a round earth just fine.

In fact, anything the size of the earth has to be round, according to physics.
>>
>>18163288
Read my post again, you dumb piece of shit. I never said that the laws of physics didn't permit a round earth. In fact that's the literal exact opposite of what I said.
>>
>>18163281
Thanks for taking the bait. Glad to know I still got it. :^)
>>
>>18155608
>tfw flat earthers dont use commas
>>
>>18163304

The global elite don't want us to use run-on sentences. It would cause chaos. It's in article IV of their handbook. Before flat earth, but after Berenstain Bears.
>>
>>18155608
The only dense thing here is you, you retarded motherfucker! Goddamn... Please.... PLEASE tell me how you explain the relevance of density without gravity? Without gravity, density, in respect to resting position, would have no effect whatsoever. And also, how the hell can the moon only be half lit, if it's lighting itself? How, while we only ever see one face of it, can you possibly think only parts of it light up at certain times in such a perfect pattern like that. Also, explain to me astrology. I'd love to hear why you think navigating a set of stars has changed so much throughout history, yet has always been accurate. And I don't mean for horoscopes or any of that shit. Purely navigational. Also, wtf is a shooting star then? What is this some giant projector image being controlled by the hollow earth people to keep us from looking below for answers? God you people are arrogant as fuck. To think that all that exists is us. To think that we are all that does and has ever mattered is us. Well I've got news for you, we're nothing special. If you had any idea of what was really out there you'd realize the powers that be only keep certain things hidden in this respect, to keep you from looking at real issues. Get your head out of your ass and grow up. You're most likely an adult so fucking act like it, moron.
>>
>>18163299
>>18157633
>>18160990
>>
If the earth was flat Antarctica would have to be larger than the rest of the world combined
>>
File: 995051.png (58KB, 705x348px) Image search: [Google]
995051.png
58KB, 705x348px
>>18155896
C'mon, he citates the Bible as a proof.
>>
File: 1473806969701.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473806969701.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>18162876

>Everyone here is an idiot except me
>>
>>18159940

You seem to be taking this way too seriously, OP.

Allow me to remind you this is 4chan.
>>
>>18163758
Well to be fair sometimes it seems like that.
>>
>>18155608
This guy isnt the brightest bulb in the box
>>
>>18155560
U have to be mentally retarded to say that the earth is flat

that's the answer to all your questions

/thread
>>
>>18161907
I like how you assume that anything NASA puts out is a lie. But random people on youtube? must be true!

There is no mechanism through which moonlight could make something colder. You could easily test this for yourself, instead of shilling these youtube videos like a lazy cunt.
>>
>>18162125
>How can a heatwave displace craters?
It can't. It displaces the light emanating from those craters, causing the illusion.

>How can a heatwave in earth atmosphere be visible in the same angle, time and position from 2 far apart parts of the world?
different heatwaves

>How can an atmosphaeric heatwave be only be seen on the surface of the moon, but not in the moonshine around the moon, or at the stars?
because the moon is the only significant source of light in the night sky
>>
>>18162687
>if you knew only a little bit about mechanics than you would not ask this question
That's why I'm asking
>>
>>18162697
Its really obnoxious when you refuse to answer my questions and keep pointing me towards pre-recorded youtube lectures.

If you understand the mechanics of a flat earth, you would be able to explain.
Since you keep refusing to do this, it kind of creates the impression that you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18163016
>Except I know I'm actually right.
But you refuse to answer a single question from the OP

Even if you're right, you're acting like a proper cunt.
>>
>>18163115
Why are you pretending to be OP?

You didn't start this thread, German-bro
>>
>>18155560
OP here, has anybody answered a single one of these questions?

Is anybody even going to attempt an explanation without linking me to a youtube video?

>Why can't the Sun be seen at all times, despite the fact that it would always be at least 15° above the horizon?
>If the Sun isn't lighting up the Moon, why do portions of it frequently remain unlit? (half moon, crescent moon, new moon)
>What causes the tides?
>>
>>18165838
You don't understand. I've been the guy to answer questions before. I just got fed up with it. I would be happy to convert a single person but for me personally the cost:reward ratio is too low. I would rather do other things. If you want to find someone to walk you through it with words on 4chan, you've got the wrong one. Sorry. There are other people. I'm only one person and this is how I live my life.

I AM able to explain. -I- won't because -I- don't want to. If you keep looking you would find -someone- who is able to explain and -someone- who wants to. I am not the one for you.

>keep refusing
You know anon is not the same person right. I haven't been in this thread long enough to -keep- refusing doing anything.

>>18165842
So I'm a cunt. You calling me that won't make me change how I interact with you. I'm more than okay with being a cunt.

The reason I don't explain anymore is because I've grown to disbelieve even people who seem to be asking questions because they want to know more because they want to believe. It's always one more issue with those people and you can only write so many dissertation length 4chan posts before you say "Fuck it, let someone else do the work now." I was being nice even showing up and posting the videos that gave me the information that let me explain is I actually want to.

That's a huge logical fallacy with you mainstream thinking types. The "If you could, you would [explain]" logical fallacy.

As if being able to do something means someone should jump when you say so and do their trick for you. You wouldn't go up to a gymnast and say "Do a double back handspring right now or you can't and you're a liar." Or you wouldn't go up to a mechanic and say "Tell me how to fix my car or you're a phony." The gymnast and the mechanic knows what they CAN do. They don't need you to believe them. It's down to if they WANT to do what they can do whether they will do that thing or not. That doesn't mean they can't.

Go be stupid.
>>
>>18165849
>Is anybody even going to attempt an explanation without linking me to a youtube video?

No so give up.

I guess no one cares that you in particular gets your answers right here right now.

Do you own research. Find someone in real life and ask them nicely and maybe they will tell you what they know.
>>
>>18165945
>>18165947
So you're willing to write out these long explanations of why you can't answer these questions but it would be too much trouble to simply talk through the mechanics of a flat earth, issue by issue?

Why do you come to /x/ at all?
>>
>>18165945
You don't have to fucking convert anybody. If you actually believe in this shit, you should be able to talk about it in simple terms.

You think the Sun is actually much closer than science tells us? awesome! But that comes with a slew of other issues. How is it floating? What is moving it through the sky? Why does atmospheric friction seem to have no effect?

I'm curious about alternate Earth models but it is so fucking disengenuous of you to flat out refuse to discuss this shit.

>I have all the answers
>but I'm not going to share them with you
I don't think you're stupid, but your attitude is just so shitty. If you're not going to contribute to the thread then why did you respond at all?
>>
>>18165959
Isn't it obvious what he's here for? He's here to tell you that he doesn't want to write it out. He wants to contribute to your thread, in a negative way.
>>
>>18165849
Since actual flat earthers don't seem to be answering this, let me try to answer these questions from their point of view.

Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
Magic.
>What causes the tides?
Magic.

I hope you found this helpful and informative.
>>
File: B& Ackslide.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
B& Ackslide.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>18165980
I think this is basically him.
>>
>>18165959
Are you autistic? Are you really unable to put yourself in someone elses shoes and suss out their motivations?

I am willing to write dissertation length comments about why I don't want to write dissertation length comments about the mechanics of flat earth because the end goal of getting people to stop saying "If you could explain it you would therefor you can't." is something I desire.

I won't write out a dissertation length explanation of flat earth because I don't want to get mire in the type of conversation that would follow (name-calling, half-believing, bad faith participation) for that one guy who finally says "Wow. I never thought of it like that. I'm gonna do more research. What do you have that I can read/listen to?" It's not worth the effort.

If you still don't understand. . . .kill yourself because you're an autistic waste of space and damn the person who taught you how to communicate with real humans.

>>18165976
I do believe it. I know why. I AM able to talk about it simply. I don't want to. Which is why I haven't. Stop trying to squeeze water from a rock. retard. Put this anon out of your mind and wait or search for someone who actually wants to give you what you want. Stop trying to squeeze water from a rock.

>>I have all the answers
>>but I'm not going to share them with you

So you do understand what I said. I shared the videos that taught me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6p-Ab9f9Y

That is as much as I am willing to do. If you want more, find someone else already, you fucking retard. You've got the wrong one.
>>
File: 1474216190259.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474216190259.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>18165994
>>
>>18166030
>I AM able to talk about it simply. I don't want to. Which is why I haven't.
You are such an unimaginable cunt

Everybody knows that you're full of shit. You don't have an answer to single one of OP's questions, and this frightens you.
>>
>>18166030
>I don't want to get mire in the type of conversation that would follow (name-calling,

In this single response, you called anon
>autistic
>a waste of space
>incapable of communication
>retarded
>and told him to kill himself
>>
File: JhRxVSc.gif (2MB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
JhRxVSc.gif
2MB, 400x297px
>>18166047
Just get over it. I'm not going to jump through your hoops.

>>18166056
He started it.
>>
>>18166030
Why are you still posting in this thread?

If you didn't want to answer the questions, you could have just ignored it. Instead you post all this incendiary shit, amounting to nothing.

Are you trying to pick a fight? I honestly don't understand
>>
>>18155823
>Prove to me there isn't

Come on, OP, this isn't /x/ circa 2009, we all know where the burden of proof lies.
>>
>>18166060
>He started it.
It's extremely telling that you interpret a few simple questions as a personal attack

>What causes the tides?

Where did OP insult you here? Nobody said a single thing to you until you came into this thread trying to stir shit up and refusing to answer a single question.

You sound like a very bitter person. You can't talk about this stuff like an adult.
>>
>>18166060
>Just get over it. I'm not going to jump through your hoops.
why are you still here?
>>
>>18166075
Not taking the bait.
>>
>>18166115
Rats, I almost tricked you into having a reasonable discussion
>>
>>18166030
>I am willing to write dissertation length comments about why I don't want to write dissertation length comments about the mechanics of flat earth because the end goal of getting people to stop saying "If you could explain it you would therefor you can't." is something I desire.
But writing out a dissertation length comment about the mechanics of flat earth will accomplish the same goal much more efficiently.
>>
File: Itobait.jpg (66KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
Itobait.jpg
66KB, 500x491px
>>18166115
>Not taking the bait.
He says while laying out a trail of bait.
>>
File: 1267424387293.gif (128KB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
1267424387293.gif
128KB, 320x182px
>>18166030
>I DONT WANT TO GET INTO A NAME-CALLING FIGHT, YOU AUTISTIC RETARD!
>>
>>18166158
Then you do it.
>>
>>18166196
>Accomplish my goals for me

Flat earthers confirmed for gibsmedat intellectual welfare application tier.
>>
>>18155560
Flat earth is a bullshit conspiracy theory that belongs in the trash bin alongside every book David Icke has ever written. Dont worry about it or wonder about it or people will continue to cut off circulation to their brains with those stupid aluminum foil hats.
>>
>>18166220
It's not my goal its your goal.
>>
>>18166258
People only insult you because you're acting intellectually dishonest

If you had a frank discussion about your beliefs instead of dodging the questions, we might have gotten somewhere. Instead you came into this thread, specifically to insult people and tell them that you refuse to cooperate.
>>
>>18166283
whatever.
>>
>>18166294
why are you still here?
>>
>>18166305
Why are you?
>>
>>18166326
Because I want to talk about the flat earth theory

Why are you here?
>>
>>18166335
Because you keep replying I guess.
>>
>>18166415
You've been here for hours now

Are you really more interested in insulting and prodding people, than in discussing the fundamental mechanics of your worldview?
>>
>>18166427
I mean, just look at my comment history and then answer your questions.
>>
>>18166432
I guess that's fair

So why do the fundamental mechanics of your world disinterest you? Do you really think you know everything there is to know about your flat earth?
>>
>>18166445
Generally, and ironically, flat earthers like to think that they are smarter than other people.

They like to believe that they are privy to some powerful secret that most people don't know. Believing that the world is flat means they "know" more about the earth than normal people, and that's enough for them. They don't have to work any harder than that.
>>
>>18166445
It's not the mechanics that disinterest me. It's participating in these mass threads saying over and over "The earth is static because ho. The sun revolves because hum. The seasons occur because hoo." that disinterests me.

Getting drawn in is something I tried to avoid from the beginning by saying "Here's where I learned what I know. If you want to know what I know, here you go. Ciao"
>>
>>18166461
>Eat my shit
>>
>>18166475
>The earth is static because ho. The sun revolves because hum. The seasons occur because hoo." that disinterests me.
If the Sun and the Earth don't interest you, what does?
>>
>>18166475
we get it
shut up now
>>
>>18166486
The sun and earth interests me. Posting about what I know doesn't. It did at first when I first learned that the earth is truly flat and the sun and the moon move and the earth does not. Then explaining it over and over got less interesting. So now I don't do that. I used to be the guy making these threads when I was new. Then I was the guy not making them but posting explanations in them.

Now I'm the guy not making them, not explaining, but posting my source.

Soon I'll be the guy ignoring these threads.

The whole thing doesn't get me hype like it used to though I love to talk about it, just not online. Typing about it over and over is tedious.

>>18166498
You shut up.
>>
>>18166504
You're completely disengenuous.

You aren't providing any answers because you're afraid of being challenged.
>>
>>18166520
Whatever.
>>
>>18166504
>the sun and the earth interest me

Clearly they don't if you're not going to bother to learn anything about them.
>>
>>18166196
Why? I'm not the one who has to defend it.
>>
>>18166258
>I'm not the one who believes in flat earth! You all believe in it! The only reason I've been claiming it's the other way around this whole thread is because _________.

(Your reasoning is so obtuse that I can't even parse it enough to make fun of you, much less actually understand it. Congratulations.)
>>
>>18166415
Confirmed >>18166004.
>>
File: every argument on X.jpg (728KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
every argument on X.jpg
728KB, 1280x1242px
>>18166030
always a relevant image
>>
>>18167358
That's absolutely perfect. Saved for prosperity.
>>
>>18155843
So what do you believe?

>not saying there's a second sun
>prove there isn't a second sun and I'll change my beliefs.

Do you know how research and scientific theory work?

>be you
>come up with wild unfounded theory that couldn't possibly be true but is also so aggressively far-fetched it couldn't technically be quickly disproven right in front of your stupid fucking face in real time.
>well uh...you cant prove it isnt true.....so theres no way to know
>gets laughed at by everyone with common sense

Enjoy your ignorant ass life m8, at least it will be interesting.
>>
>>18157801
The problem with your posts is that you don't explain what you're trying to say in your original post. He's doing exactly what you did by just posting an image and not explaining it.

I looked at your image and I agree that the illustration is pretty lacking.

You're attempting to say the sun/moon is *always* visible. Which may or may not be believed depending on which FE you talk to.

Assuming that your statement of the sun being always visible is true, you're also assuming that the direction of the sun's light is in all directions, which is something I don't think most FE will agree to.

You're also not considering another theory of FE in which the moon is a light source, counteracting that of the sun.

It's sad that I've had to bother explaining it to you when you could have just lurked to understand the different theories behind FE instead of trying to pidgeon hole all FE theory.

For example this guy >>18157777
Tried to give you an image to explain it to you, but you're just too ignorant of any argument other than your own.
>>
>>18158256
>>18158240
Why do you believe those images are real? Because they told you that they were? Also the ISS silliness is very dumb as it's still not a 24/7 stream and has repeatedly been shown to be heavily doctored footage and images.
>>
>>18163243
>>18162935
It's clearly a fish eye lens. When the lens is positioned accurately along the horizon it shows it being flat.
>>
>>18155608
>all their is , is density
>dense things fall, light things float

Holy fucking shit it's like the home schooled retard trying to write an essay for the first time

Then why do different densities FALL AT THE SAME FUCKING RATE
WHY DO MODS ALLOW THIS SHIT
>>
File: 66.png (718KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
718KB, 1680x1050px
>>18167863
does this look flat to you
>>
look at the flyghts and maybe you think something extrange happens.
i dont want it to be truth. I can´t stop make questions once I noticed something like that and other things
>>
>>18167893
Cherry picked flight plans oddly enough, not to mention the market and technology decides the paths, not your individual needs for a flight you fucking shut in retard
>>
>>18167851
Its not a picture, it's basic math. Using figures provided by flat earthers.

arctan(3000/11250) = 14.93°
Therefore the Sun would always be ~15° above the horizon. Even at the absolute furthest distance from the observer

You understand how simple trig works, don't you? If you disagree with the math, explain why.
>>
>>18167851
>It's sad that I've had to bother explaining it to you
Why is that sad?

Aren't you intellectually curious about this stuff? Don't you like to talk about it and better refine your understanding of the world? I know I do.

What is the nature of the Moon?
How is it self-illuminating?
Why are only portions of it illuminated in a regular cycle?
What is the nature of the Moon's light?
Is it on the electronmagnetic spectrum?
Through what mechanism can radiation remove heat?
How does the Moon's light counteract with the Sun's light?
>>
File: iss.jpg (60KB, 620x535px) Image search: [Google]
iss.jpg
60KB, 620x535px
>>18167855
So what is the ISS that any amateur astronomer can plainly see with a telescope?

Have you looked for it yourself?
>>
>>18167887
>flat earth proof
>there's still a horizon

How high up do I have to get before I can see China?
>>
>>18167893
>>18167893
if you flew from australia to brazil you'd have to fly in a semi circle to make sure you don't accidentally fly over the north pole and canada and north america.
>>
>>18167893
It literally took 15 seconds to find a direct flight from New Zealand to Argentina
https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/flights-to-buenos-aires-argentina

Have you ever tried doing the research yourself, instead of just relying on these meme images?
>>
>>18167893
So the first two images are worthless and dont really show any real imformation. Keep in mind that you are not comparing a globe to a flat earth map you are comparing a representation the uses a form of scaling to display a 3D object on a piece of paper. Its important to understand that the flat map you are using show northern land masses as larger than they actually are by comparison to the more southern land mases.
>>
>>18167887
No not really but why is your youtube video better than all information that ive seen before.

Also can you in detail explain the intent behind "the globe earth lie" and even the "gravity lie"?
>>
>>18167933
it can be a point, if you have the line they trace on the map and it pass over the space it should, and not the same in the image i posted or similar.
>>
File: 1.jpg (163KB, 1595x504px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
163KB, 1595x504px
1/2
>>
>>18155560
Don't be ridiculous.

The evil sky-dragon eats them.
>>
File: 2.jpg (124KB, 715x699px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
124KB, 715x699px
>>18167951
2/2
>>
>>18167946
Not to mention the optics lie

On a flat earth I could use my telescope to see London, if I went high enough I should be able to see the top of London from my position
How has /x/ fallen so far
>>
>>18167940
all the maps we use of a sphere have deformations. they are not the size we can think at first http://thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTYyNTE5NDU.NDE2OTc1OA*MzYwMDAwMDA(MA~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTM4NzA0Njg.MjQ0ODc0MDI(MTc1)MA~!IN*NTI2NDA1MQ.Nzg2MzQyMQ)Mg~!CN*OTkyMTY5Nw.NzMxNDcwNQ(MjI1)MQ
>>
>>18167959
Globes represent earth projections accurately, you're talking about applying a ball to a 2d plane which can't be done equally
>>
>>18167971
what i'm saying, is tha in theory what you say is correct. but the case may be it is the bigger lie of all times. of course they would be false evidences. i just want to expose some points that make me question if really is a very hidden secret that nobody want to know
>>
>>18167959
Im really not sure how thats supposed to contradict my point but it could kust be that you are agreeing with me i guess.
>>
>>18167984
Well fisrt off the person you are reponding two there isnt the same person you did before.

Second while i think its extremely important to search information that condridicts your beliefs in order to test them and have a firm understanding of your observations of the universe make sure that the sources you look into can reasonably confirm their beliefs. A good way to check if they can reasonably test a belief is to allow that belief to be found untrue based on contradictory evidence.

For example if you get a chance to go to space and see the earth from high above you will know.
>>
File: apollo_13_crew.jpg (58KB, 450x354px) Image search: [Google]
apollo_13_crew.jpg
58KB, 450x354px
>>18167993
all my life i had understanding about fisics, gravity, planets and solar system. the maps and satellites. the thing is, this Flat Earth thing would be something been hidden since heliocentric model. they would come with all the theories we know and make sense for us since we learn it to decieve us. it's not about the grade of education you have, it's about the grade of questioning you can get once you know the version that is aceptec by the academia, from the very pillars of it
>>
>>18168011
of course, you have a good point.
also, there are things, not about fisics, but about secret societies and elites, things that make it imposible for the normal people to rich this points without been part of their asociation. this and a lot of simbology, jokes on movies, tv series and song talk about this shit and i get the feeling that they know something and laught at the public.
i apreciate your maners by the way.
>>
>>18168017
>>18168045
Well i try to be a clear thinking and respectable person and i hope that you can maintian that aswell. My biggest thing is what makes you think you are right? I can test the speed of light in my own home and then bounce a laser off of a mirror that we put on the moon and based on how long it takes the laser light to return i can tell you how far away from the moon we are. How do you refute that? This is something you could do youself infact. How do you deny things like this?
>>
>>18168071
This is not something that makes flat plane imposible. Just think it would have físcs too. The thing is it is planed to not contradict the things they teach. It could be some thing like matrix, like a part of the real world, I don't know. I take it on the social side and digging in this occult canals, you inevitably reach this point.
>>
>>18168017
well if round earth is a lie, they've certainly constructed a sound model to house it in

I mean, the round Earth model can easily answer all the questions that OP had.

>What causes the tides?

You ask the same questions to flat Earthers and watch as they dance around the answer. I'm still not entirely sure what the Sun and the Moon are supposed to be in the flat earth model. A big burning ball of gas? a big cold space rock? How are they not getting constantly eroded by the atmosphere?
>>
>>18168092
So is literally every amateur and professional physicist in on the game?

If the speed of light were "jigged" to make the moon seem like it was 385000km away from the Earth instead of 3000, that would place the speed of light at about 0.007% what scientists are claiming it is.

Don't you think somebody would notice?
>>
>>18168092
that one thing may not put an end to the flat earth concept but it alone makes a significant portion of the explanations given by those who believe in a flat earth impossible and they would need to explain how that can be true and measurable while at the same time the earth can be flat. much more importantly than that though I need a reason to find the concept of a flat earth reasonable. why would a small segment of the population have spent 500+ years telling us that the earth is a globe and painstakingly fought all information that says anything contradictory? what do they have to gain? how do they go about extracting those gains? have their goals been the same for that whole time?
>>
Literally this post made me change my stance from not voting for any party to voting for Clinton.
>>
>>18155608
i hate you so much
>>
>>18168130
It's biblical shit. Notice how every time we learn the mechanics of the universe, it tends to point more to natural processes and away from God? That's actually Satan's work.

God desperately wants us to know that Earth is flat and that it rests at the center of the universe and that it was created before light entered the universe (not after). But apparently all the scientists outsmarted him, or he's powerless to stop them or something.
>>
>>18168135
grats youre on the right side. sadly but truly. hopefully next time we will get better candidates.

remember to fight for changes to our system to lower corruption.
>>
>>18168130
this is why i talk about it. maybe we can know the answers some day. this is not something i like. i just see things are wicked, since then i try to comunicate this thougt, so maybe other people reach the answers.
>>
>>18168129
they are not in the game, they would be decieved as well. the thing is that the cience they know works to the level they reach.
>>
>>18168158
>they would be decieved as well
How? How do you trick somebody into thinking that the speed of light is actually 12,800% faster than you claim it is?

How do you control what millions of other people can observe independently? Is this explanation really less absurd than whatever caused you to believe in a flat earth?
>>
>>18168147
so you would like me to believe that satan is the one who has tried to fool everyone? does the bible directly or indirectly contradict a globe model? it reasonably fights a heliocentric model but even then you could say that is a matter of perspective and claim that the earth is in the center but the center moves in such a way to appear to orbit the sun.
>>
>>18168172
>does the bible directly or indirectly contradict a globe model?
yes
also there is no space

Earth is covered by the firmament, above which there is endless water.
>>
>>18168170
i never said the speed of light wasn´t the current norm.
tray to think of it like maybe the universe is not what we think. maybe this is some virtual reality in an infinite plane, like in the Matrix film. Of course i'm not thinkig about the same universe with a flat earth floating in space. this shit is at the level of metafisical posibilities
>>
>>18168184
also, thaks for the good debate. and sorry for my english, it's not my motherthonge
>>
>>18168184
>maybe this is some virtual reality in an infinite plane, like in the Matrix film
or maybe this is some virtual reality and we live on a globe in a finite and measurable universe, and everybody hasn't been conspiring to lie to us.

Whats the difference, really?
>>
File: 1414474485862.gif (583KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1414474485862.gif
583KB, 262x200px
>>18155608
>You can't see the sun at all times because sometimes it is very far away.
>>
>>18168180
Please point it out then. also some people interpret the firmament to be a description of what out atmosphere is. the bible says "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters" many take that mean let the atmosphere divide earth and space.
>>
>>18168194
if you look for, you'll find things in youtube that reaches a point in withc some weird shit seems to be happening. the hole thing is, why would they lie about this, and then you find yourself questioning if really they want to take away the consciusness of the reality been some spiritual thing, so we fall in nihilism. the biblical side may be near the truth, but it is in ancient cultures. maybe for real we are something special and somebady want us to be all oblivious to take adventaje someway of our energy.
>>
>>18168184
youre basically saying that all of your sensory input could be deceived on an extremely personal level. It would have to be something huge along the lines of something like the Matrix movies where robots where able to create an entire reality that they could bend to their will but isnt it far more likely that things are in fact to a large extent as they seem? Occam's razor and all.
>>
>>18168216
been an atheist all my life.
>>
>>18168219
i really did make a lot of research. there is things that make me think nasa is bullshit. if they didn´t have errors, i would´t question. look yourself at all that. when you look at the evidences with clean eyes, it seems faked all the way.
>>
>>18168228
i know that if i really make you curious, you are gonna hate me if things start to click for you. sorry if you get emotional damage. but i seriously think we should express it after we can not talk freely on internet
>>
>>18168228
some things about NASA could be fake. I dont believe the earth is round because NASA told me to though so that does not really matter much. I think the earth is round based on experiments that I can personally perform that give me evidence that the earth is round and on my own experiences.

It literally does not matter if everything NASA has ever done has been faked I still have reasonable evidence to say that the earth or round.
>>
>>18168248
i don't know how long we're going to be in this post, but it has been a pleasure talk with you.
i don't know if it is round, but for shure they hide something really big. i'm happy to see there are people like you than want to see what can get of this kinds of topics. maybe we are not doomed yet if this kind of reasoning gets to the next generations
>>
File: vlcsnap-00749.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00749.png
2MB, 1920x816px
How about we go the edge and push every one there into the pit.
>>
File: poo_poo_platter.jpg (135KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
poo_poo_platter.jpg
135KB, 713x960px
>>18155560
The night mods keep 404ing flat earth threads on /pol/ even tho its a subject related to politics and one of the most politically incorrect subjects out there. I hate that this is one of the only boards that consistently allows this shit yet it's filled with roleplayers, pseudo scientists, and people who want to be fisted by non existent aliens.

I was even fucking issued a warning for talking about it.
>>
>>18162687
*then
>>
>>18167921
Magic.
>>
>>18167956
/thread
>>
>>18168129
I'm an amateur astronomer and nothing in space is a flat disc, or a dome shaped disc, or any of the nonsense
Why would Jupiter be round but nothing else? Our moon is round, even the sun rotates so you can't say it's flat
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 1510x654px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 1510x654px
I'm not joking when I say this but the Earth is not flat. It's more of a ripple shape, bending right around the universe - the waters go on for eternity, the waters are the universe and above the waters is the heaven where the watchers are. I can't tell you how I know this but think of why the Coca-cola logo is a ripple. Pepsi logo too, Ying-yang. It's symbolism for a higher knowledge that is being hidden
>>
>>18169181
Oh for fuck's sake
>>
>>18162670
Terribly inefficient
Why not just shut down the engines symmetrical to the failed ones?
Honestly, the Illuminati disappoint me, I think I'm voting Freemasons this year instead
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.