[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 32

Previous thread: >>18103393

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't personally think this is enough of a paranormal topic, it keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want and get interpretations more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
Why did we need a new thread? Old one waeren't dead yet
>>
I can reach a lucid dream maybe once every couple of weeks now, but i still can't fully control it. I realize I am dreaming, but then the dream does't respond to my will completely, anyone else experience this?

For example, i was having an argument with two guys, they were about to beat the shit out of me... then i realized i was dreaming.I tried to 'poof' them away, just make them disappear, but no luck. So in the dream i just shut the door to the room and opened it again and i was able to get rid of them.

It seems to me that i should be able to just do whatever the hell i want, right? I shouldn't have to follow these weird limitations I'm putting on myself... do you guys have any suggestions on how to break out of this?
>>
>>18156275
Its a craft you've got to practice. Ive had frustration with this too. One of the ways to help yourself be rooted is be stubborn and KNOW there are no consequences. Its all in your head. And to stay in control do th8ngs that root you too your dream and enviroment. What I do is rub my hands together. Touching your body in your dream helps your mind root itself in it.
>>
>>18156275
Fully controlling a dream is extremely hard, I am practice and I am still in -what I call- director mode just like you. You can change things here and there but you are not able to deliberately create things or alter the dreamscape or things like that. In 8 years I've managed to 3 full perfect lucid dreams. All you do is gotta keep practicing.
>>
I've just realised that I haven't had a dream that I can recall in months when I used to dream every night.
What does that mean for my mental state?
>>
Do you feel rested(mentally) after lucid dreaming? I have a really hard time getting myself to bed since I have a hard time falling asleep; laying there is boring. I feel like this could motivate me a bit. Though I don't think experiencing my dreams more vividly or the sleep paralysis would be worth it if I won't feel rested.
>>
It was long and complex. I was looking for a break in a case on a human trafficking ring, and as I hunted and hunted I came to realize that the people in my office were the ones behind it, and they were aware of how much I knew. Also I wasn't on any Earth I recognized, everything was extremely abstract.
>>
Been having alot of deja vu with dreams and irl. What does this measn op?
>>
>>18156386
A lot of different things can lead to this. It could mean youre stressed. Maybe your REM isn't working as well. Or maybe youve just been getting up too quickly. A lot of dreams that arent meaningful are quickly forgotten. If you want to inprovs your dream recall, I suggest quitting marijuana if you smoke it, drinking apple juice before bedtime, keeping a dream journal, and I think I read somewhere that cheese helps. Also if you take sleep meds cut thise out too.
>>
>>18156414
Yes. People who lucid dream often report more restful sleep. It has personally helped me with my insomnia.
>>
>>18156439
This thread isn't run by the OP but dream enthusiasts in general. Since I didnt get a reply from them I think its a script. Anyways, I dunno man. Happens to me too. A lot of times I think im just mistaken or my mind is analytical while I sleep and sometimes it predicts whats gonna happen. Maybe the sale logic can apply to you too.
>>
>>18156483
I am OP, and there's no script involved. I do occasionally reply, but I prefer to leave it up to more enthusiastic interpreters such as yourself.
>>
>>18156473
Don't you think that works the other way around? Sleep better, more chance at lucid dreaming?
>>
I am dreaming about one thing over and over:

>I am in music school
>Got exam at stage
>Messing around the school looking for stage
>Decide to fck this shit I am going into backyard
>There is wooden shed in garden
>Dunno why I am going in
>Inside there is old guy that face i cannot describe
>And we are starting talking

Every time i got other conversation with that guy. And this dream feels like nightmare for me.
>>
File: cyb_TheBookOfFAQ.jpg (391KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
cyb_TheBookOfFAQ.jpg
391KB, 1800x1013px
Hi /x/ i had the weirdest dream ever i have to share.

I was living in a different enviroment but doing the usual stuff. Than i got kinda hacked and couldnt escape my hacker. I had mail from him with a red book that seem to have big siginficance but i don't remember whats written in it. These hack seem to bleed into reality and people where either encouraging me to listen what "he" has to say or to divert me trough stealing the book. There are some memoryholes but the next thing is this entity spoke to me. It was a voice directly to my ear i could even feel the breath. It was very intense. "He" offered me some sort of assigment to help somewhere (but with what?). But i had to leave that reality. I asked what would happen to my family and he said i would vanish from that reality but my family wouldnt have negative consequences. I agreed and began some sort of ascention. I liften from the ground trough the wall and at the same time everything changed with crazy colors and stuff. Than i arrived in a reality very similar to the starting one. It was sugguested that the sigifanct change was the lack of some sort of electrcity tower beside the building i was in. (No clue whats that about)The people their where different. Everyone seem in on it and working together happily and brotherly to do something. At this point i was utterly confused and just trotting along i guess. There where ghostthings on stairs and in hallways people would just kick to the side and walk trough. Than we arrived at some sort of automatic tunnel hole. Like intestines. People where travelling trough but i didnt know where it lead. At the end i got into this tunnel and felt just darkness and speed. Than i got stuck and and couldn't breath right. A voice said i have to wait a moment for help. Like getting stuck in an elevator. Than i woke up.

This was the realeast and most intense dream i can remember. I dont even dream very often.

What the hell /X/? Will i vanish? I can still the breath at my neck.
>>
>>18158284
>Will i vanish?

No. It was just a dream. Calm down.

Wait until Dreamer comes back, he can probably do an interpretation of this.
>>
>>18158297
I know i was beeing ironic i wouldnt get that lucky to just vanish. But still the dream freaked me out. Woken up totaly wet from sweat. I wasnt a nightmare i didnt really feel fear just confusion and urgency. (Dosent go that well together)
>>
File: fire.jpg (585KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
585KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>18157141
Oh, neato.
>>
>>18158237
This sounds really interesting. If it's happening frequently there's gotta be something there. Could you describe an instance of it further in greater detail? If you can't remember any more than that, I suggest keeping a dream journal till it occurs again.
>>
>>18158284
This was a really interesting read! Now with how strange and nonsensical it is there could be a chance there's no message at all. You just had a particularly vivid dream. It happens now and then, even to people who don't dream often. If you ate sweets, drank juice (especially apple), or ate cheese some hours before bed, thatd explain it. Now interpretation wise all I could say is maybe in your waking life an opportunity has presented itself. Maybe not an opportunity you like and maybe not from a source you like, but it's there. It might take you away from your norm, and the people at hand, but you're considering. And maybe once in your dream when you took an odd opportunity like that and saw everything wasn't great immediately, you freaked out and literally choked on the job. That's making a lot of assumptions on my end though.
>>
>>18156422

It was like a video game where I couldn't find the Boss. Then I realized I had another level to play, and I wasn't high enough level to handle it.
>>
Keep dreaming of the same woman but different dreams. She is my mom in the dreams but I don't know her in waking life
>>
Hoi. I recently had a somewhat disturbing dream
>Standing around the edge of a crowd of people in my elementary school cafeteria
>Everyone's just chatting with eachother, I was just kinda watching
>Guy in a hood comes in through the side door with a gun
>He starts shooting
>People start dropping like flies
>For whatever reason, the people in the crowd weren't aware of the man with the gun, to them everyone was just dropping to the floor dead for no reason
>People start to grow more panicked and confused
>Everyone's yelling
>The man in the hood is no longer present
>THEN the people just started to melt
>Now the people are even more terrified, everyone's just screaming and running around as everyone else is dying
>Human remains all over the floor, it was so thick that it was almost like quicksand
That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was the fucking noise. The cafeteria was filled with agonized wails and confused screaming
>Amidst all of this, I'm comepletely calm, and I'm only a few feet away from the exit
>I start trudging through the guts to the exit, and some lady grabs my leg and pulls me under a table
>Her and another lady point to a telephone, they tell me to call the office to save them
>I think the phone was malfunctioning or something, so I just gave up and started to make my way out
>I'm still completely calm, it's as if all my emotions were shut off
>At this point everyone's melting and screaming, and begging me to come back and save them
>I walk out the exit, the wails of the people in the cafeteria echo throughout the hallway and eventually fade as I get farther away
>Arrive at the office
>Everyone in the office is completely calm and unaware if anything that is happening in the other room
>I dial my mom's number into the telephone and tell her to come get me
Just thought I would share. Sorry this was so long :P
>>
File: Pretty_8f0bd2_6030284.jpg (18KB, 635x399px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_8f0bd2_6030284.jpg
18KB, 635x399px
I had a very vivid dream when I was half asleep.
>I was having a normal dream as usual, then I had a dream that I woke up in my bed.
>I saw two small green glowing dots staring at me by my bed.
>These eyes slowly move towards me. Getting close and closer until they turn into circular green eyes, then they turn into a green alien face with see through cat eyes.
>I move my tongue from the roof of my mouth, and my mouth is dry. I try to say, "Go away." But barely whisper.
>Then a blue light shines onto my bed. I can see through the fabric of my blanket in the light.
>After that happens the light is gone, I can still see through the blanket, while these small black things circle around inside it.
>I think, "Man, my eyes are messed up, I should get help with that."
>My alarm wakes me up. I move my tongue and my mouth is still a bit dry, and I could tell I moved my mouth in my sleep. For a while I was a bit jumpy. Any loud noise made me jump.
So what was this? A form of sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18160450
ya
>>
I had the most incoherent dream in my life tonight. I remember it being a mismash of videogame shit at the beginning, but I only remember being inside a videogame doing a "Majora's mask speedrun" (the game didn't look like Majora's mask at all)

Then it switches to a seemingly different dream. I can see through some girl's eyes. I understand we both have some sort of psychic power and that she has been chased by a kind of monster or demon for a while. We talk about a lot of stuff, but I only remember something about a chinese online forum about a lottery being dead for a year and not needing to know chinese to read the last post - this didn't look like chinese at all, either. Maybe some caricature of vietnamese but that's a stretch. It was gibberish. I think you could discern some dead meme there. The announced prize in the dead forum was 1 billion, which the description also mentioned as "winning the second longest billion". The english one had 11 million.

So we talk about a bunch of other stuff and experiment with our "psychic" powers, most of which I've forgotten now. I make a bunch of butterflies fly in a way that they form the contour of a flower. A single one drops dead and the girl gets scared. Her "monster" arrived.

We flee. I think that maybe the two of us have a better chance than either alone. I only visualize myself as being in a sort of black room, as a kind of overweight white man in his 40s wearing a suit at times or a blur of my actual appareance at others. I try to help her run faster by running inside my room, as if it was a big treadmill. I don't think it worked so well for some reason, and the monster catches up. It's wearing a black robe and the exposed parts of its body are orange and a bit like a skeleton, except for having enormous claws rather than fingers on its right hand and not having eyes. I decide to confront it to buy time. Each time it somehow strikes me, cracks appear on my body as if it was made of clay or glass
>>
>>18161775
I could feel the cracks in my body, too. It felt weird. I manage to get it away for a moment.

I'm now actually running along the girl rather than watching outside. This is where it gets even more nonsensical. I have a sort of tablet I can use to "teleport" to websites as if they were physical places. I start typing google's url, but she tells me it's too obvious. I try writing the first url that comes to mind, inventory.com, but I can't finish before the monster comes again (it's apparently an actual inventory management website). From there I only recall surviving

Now I'm talking about the "dream" with someone in a house I don't know. He draws a parallel to some videogame and I tell him it wasn't like that.

Then, I was aware or thought that none of the previous were my "actual" dreams, they were someone else's. Now I'm in my own. First it's my classroom at elementary. I went to several schools at that age at different times since we moved often, but this is the one I remember the most. The "monster" is there as well. I run for a while and the school starts looking like a mishmash of my elementary and middle school, with many more classrooms than either actually had.

I enter one and I see the fifth grade class from my elementary. They tell me I don't have classes today and suddenly I'm back to a house I recently moved from, except it's empty.

Something that bothered me about that house is that one window in my bedroom was broken. I never fixed it. I think it was because of that you could hear a sort of tapping or knocking noise at times. I hear it again and I know it's the monster doing it, but I don't dare looking at it.

Then it's a sort of crude "adult cartoon" about nurses cutting a boy's penis at an orphanage with a tube that said "ELEPHANT GUN". That's when I woke up
>>
I used to have great dreams that meant something
And now they are all shit
That's why I'm here on /x/
I think my dreams were great bc I used to browse /x/
Looking for the right vibes to make my dreams interesting again
>>
Did anyone else have precognitive dreams?
>>
>>18161934
not exactl y but if i am about to have the first day of school, i'll dream about the first day of school
and if i'm about to have a first day on the job, same
stuff like that big eventts i'll dream about the night before
but it never goes the way i dream it
>>
I had a dream a couple of days ago.

I was with this girl I knew from high school and everything was so perfect and surreal. It was an ethereal experience. I did not that I understand it or what was going on but during the entire thing I was completely skeptical. Believing something bad was waiting around the corner. One thing that stuck to me was waking up with her next to me one morning and feeling a happiness I've never known but something in to the back of my mind saying "No, don't love anyone" and finally walking away. The relationship with her ended with me going my own way, alone and all saw all the other girls I've lusted for. A voice saying "You have no one because you have yourself".

I woke up after that and was depressed for the whole day. What did that dream mean?
>>
Can anyone decipher this dream? I woke up on a jungle floor, surrounded by 20+ people who seemed only half real, their heads bled shadow. Everyone was carrying weapons, most were some kind of laser rifle. The brand was Zappa Masta i think. We had modern day weapons to, AKs, RPGs, and others i did not reconise. We started to run thru the jungle, and after about 30 seconds i realized i was dreaming. One of the shadowy figures got closer too me and wispered in my ear "Shhhhhhhhh, you to?" We all got onto a cliff over looking a cave. Two figures with flame throwers walked to the mouth, where they began spraying fire into the cave. Both were decapetated by something inside to fast to see. Immeadiatly the figures i was with started to shoot the cave. Only a single dragon/wyrven (does a wyrven have wings and back legs only?) flew out. I shot it with my RPG and its head rolled to my feet. It started to try and bite my leg, but i told myself to wake up before it could rip it off. Any explenations?
>>
>>18161964
Did they really come true
Mine did though. Funny thing was that one of mine wasn't like 1 day before but was like a few minutes before
>>
I have sleep paralysis almost 20 times every month if not more. I always hear screaming or see random figures. One incident i just woke up from a nightmare and the thing in my dream was next to me. And other I accidentally called the devil when i woke up in that state and felt his presence. Am i just really sleep deprived or haunted?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>best friend of 8 years and I had a falling out
>she moved across the country
>we start talking a bit again because I'm curious about her new life
>lots of tension still, so I gave up
>we haven't spoken at all in well over a year

I never think about her anymore, bit twice a month I have some type of EXTREMELY vivid dream about her. I can smell her, and I always recall every detail. I can hardly remember my other dreams because I'm an alcoholic so I just pass out and wake up in despair usually.
Last night, she kept begging me to give her a hug. Once I did I woke up.
It's bizarre because I literally never think about her. I don't want to be her friend. She's a toxic person, and I have to deal with enough toxicity from family as it is.

Why do I keep having these insanely vivid dreams? Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?
>>
>>18162613
Sad story bro.

I've lost contact with a few people myself and I occasionally have dreams about them, even years down the road. It's natural, even if it's a person you no longer want to associate with. Part of you still misses them.
>>
Any idea why I get a few days in a row of crazy vivid dreams? The past 2 nights I've been having dreams within dreams and false wake ups and shit
Does the time you go to sleep effect your dreams at all?
>>
Ill be doing more answering soon. Got busy. Keep questions coming. Heres a quickie.

>does anyone else have precog dreams?
Your imagining it.
>>
File: Dream.jpg (101KB, 928x672px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.jpg
101KB, 928x672px
Saw something like this. Those colours felt like beings of some sort and the feeling were a little ominous. When I woke up had this feeling that I should quickly decide something.
>>
>>18164262
I had a dream about FreeBSD and later that day after I woke up, I check the news on RSS feed and there is apparently a new version of FreeBSD coming out.

I don't use FreeBSD.
>>
>>18164262
I dreamt about a friend who was gonna play and I woke up
She was playing the exact thing I dreamt about
>>
>>18164262
do you think you can help me? I've been having a recurring nightmare, and no one will answer me.
>I'm standing in a sparse forest, fresh snow coating the ground
>after I walk for a short while, I start following a path of maple leaves.
>the path leads me past memories being projected onto snow and trees, old childhood pets and lost family members.
>The path abruptly ends at a river, the banks have frozen over
>a woman's voice rings out from behind me
"these were the only hope you had left. But you abandoned those long ago, didn't you?"
>i'm then pushed into the freezing cold river, and can feel the chill grip me as I nearly drown.
>some of my buddies pull me out of the water, smiling.
>a woman in an emerald dress and a blood red crown appears behind them
"And this is all that will remain of those who try to help you."
>my friends then turn blue and swiftly rot away
after that, I wake up gasping for air and have to take a while trying to warm up, even though my blanket is still on me.
no, I don't have any major decisions coming up, and I don't have any recently dead relatives I'm aware of.
please man, I need a straight answer. you'd be the first to give me anything other than a question followed by radio silence.
>>
>>18164316
Play what, a game? A musical instrument?
>>
>>18164948
Game
>>
File: 1462051651250.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1462051651250.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
Someone wanna interpret for me?
>Wake up middle of night because earbud cords somehow got looped 3 times around my neck from he falling asleep listening to music
>Take off cords and put the shit on the floor
>Go back to sleep this time laying on back
>Wake up sometime later
Now this is where it got weird because I'm not sure if I fell back asleep after I got sleep paralysis or had been dreaming the whole time.
>By now I know what it is, decide I'll try moving myself spiritually
>One arm, the other arm, soon I somehow manage to get up
Anyone ever noticed how when you move yourself spiritually while in sleep paralysis you start hearing this fuzzy noise?
>I'm pretty sure I was once again sleeping by now, didn't check to see my body on my bed
>Remember talking to my friends about how if I ever got Astral projection, I'd use this chance to go look at my mother's urn
>Phase through wall, didn't see any spooky shit coming out of the urn though
>For some reason I decide to go and take it out of it's bag, I take off the lid and then the lid handle breaks off
>spend next bit trying to put it back, end up breaking lid of the urn so I put it back in bag
>at this point I'm some reason looking at my face from another perspective, I look wide awake and realise I was somehow in my physical body the whole time
>Take physical way back to my room but blackness leading to next dream starts before I get to see if I'm in my bed or not
A pretty weird dream, I wanna see what you guys think it means. I still don't quite know where it drew the line from actually awake to dreaming again because of the earbuds and all that.
>>
>>18164399
1. You're depressed, you hate your current life and can't stop clinging to the past.
2. You're afraid of losing your friends because of something that has already or is going to happen
3. The snow could also mean that you're going to be turning a new page in your life soon
If there's something bothering you from your past, it's probably time to move on
>>
I have a series of recurring dreams where I'm a daycare worker in the 1970s. They're boring as hell, but is it possible I'm tapping into a previous life or a collective unconscious memory?
>>
>>18165306
You yourself want to be a kid again. The fact that you keep dreaming about it means that you want to go back to your childhood for some reason that you don't like where you are now. As for the 1970's, just has to do with the fact that you don't like where you are now and want to go to a similar time.
>>
I keep having recurring dreams of crocodiles, sometimes I'm on a cruise ship in murky water and there are dead crocs hangings from the trees, but last night i had a dream i was at a rock pool and there was a crocodile that was bathing on the bank and this huge mega sized fucking truck sized crocodile came out of the water and really fucked it up, like this cunt was like Godzilla, help? Dreams of crocodiles have been happenings for weeks now
>>
>>18161978
I did not understand it or what was going on*

I saw all the girls I've ever lusted for while walking away from her*

No takers?
>>
>>18165935
These threads need less /r9k/ material
>>
>>18160450
Sleep paralysis my man
>>
I had this dream I was lying on my bed and I reached out and suddenly I was touching the clouds in the sky. They were white and fluffy the sky wasl blue. I was also touching these clouds in my room.

What does this mean?
>>
>>18161934
Yes.
>deliver pizzas for dominos
>dream i get rear ended in my truck
>next day it happens exactly like the dream

This is just one of MANY precog dreams
>>
Red alert is what made me start lucid dreaming i remember as a kid playing the game on a daily basis i would finish a skrimish and fall asleep after and i would think of ways to construct my base started off with walls and moved them around before you know it i had skrimish battles going on in my dreams which i controlled all the outcomes moved on to doing other things pretty much made my own world then it started to fade away at around 20 now i can hardly remember everything is pretty much one continuous day close my eyes, wake up , work my 12 hours, come back repeat day after day.
>>
Any lucid dreamers ever try telling your dream inhabitants "You're in my dream right now, ya know"?

I've had 4 different reactions. The first and most disturbing was my mom, she freaked the fuck out and basically wwnt into a fit of hysteria. Disturbing enough to wake me from the dream.

Second and most boring was also my mom but she just stared at me, motionless and unresponsive. Like a program hanging on a computer.

Third time i was in the car with a good friend and he just laughed and said "no shit" then we went about our dream adventures.

Fourth was this beautiful girl i was trying to have lucid dream sex with, which I'd done before, but i was curious how she'd respond if i told her that beforehand. She was just like "ohhh ok, cool" lmao. This particular dream she happened to have 3 friends with her and i was starting to feel up the main girl when the others popped into existence (the way dream people tend to do) and they were all freaked out like "ummm wtf are you doing?!" they asked her wtf was up and she was just like "oh its cool this is his dream" and they all let out a sigh of relief, laughed and were cool with it. Funny thing though after that happened we didn't even fuck, we just started kickin it (they were all naked though cuz hey I'm dreaming). Somehow a house party had began manifesting around us after the girls friends showed up so I just went along with it, not into public sex lmao even in my dreams.

On a slightly related note, anyone ever gone to bed sober and had a dream where you get drunk and it actually feels like you're drunk but its just slightly different, something off about it? Crazy how the mind can emulate that kinda stuff.
>>
I had a dream recently where I come up against the number 10 many times, the dream ends with a ghost/witch long haired woman that envelops my view with many purple hands with red nails. I have to desperately kick back to fend her off, I felt like she was trying to steal something from me.
>>
>>18167882
Once I tried asking someone a question, or if they could tell me anything as my subconscious or whatever. They just got sort of mad and said no. (Not sure if mad, evil or just mean. It was a harsh "no" anyway).

Other times I've only been semi-lucid, which for me means I know I can't be hurt, and I have dream powers, but in the dream I still sort of perceive the other people as real. So I've had situations where I'm trying to save people, telling them it's a dream, showing them I can save them with my powers.

Though there was one weird dream where I was kidnapped and taken to "the dream world", woke up in the dream-world hotel, then told the person next to me how I knew I was still dreaming because I had pictures of the previous part of the dream on my phone still. In the dream, that felt like it was actually a *brilliant* reality check. Not so much, but still a pretty fun dream.
>>
>>18166851
Probably no meaning, but it sounds nice.
>>
I need a reading.
I dreamed I held in my hands a partially alive, partially dead bird, left side showed it's insides, skeleton and skull and had it's guts dried out and the right side of the animal's body was rather intact save for a few feathers plucked out. It was young and docile, didn't seem scared and was covered of dust.
The place I found it was an empty parking lot.
I had it in my hands and there it stayed, just breathing.
I remember waking up heavily depressed.
Hadn't slept for a week before that dream.
>>
Last night my dog died, I loved him so much. The night he died i dreamt that he was alive and I was playing with him. In the dream it all was so lucid, I remember almost all things and how i was thinking in the dream how he was alive if he died. He was biting me, that was his game, and i was just so happy he didnt die. Then I realised it was all a dream and woke up in tears. I love you dog. 25-09-2016.
>>
>Lucid dreaming
>First time staying lucid for a longer period of time
>Can't control my surroundings properly
>Walking down the streets of a huge, unpopulated city with skyscrapers
>As I look up I hear a powerful voice from the sky
>"You're not supposed to be here"

Then I don't remember anything else. The voice was in english, but that's not my first language. I Did lucid dream a fair few times before that, but this one felt very different, like I could control myself fine, but I couldn't control my surroundings at all.

>captcha asks me to select all images with skyscrapers
SPOOPY
>>
>>18164297
FreeBSD never came to your attention so you didn't make note of any times you saw it previously. the coincidence that you saw it after you dreamt it made it feel special and specific. This illusion of specificity is also how people get caught up in synchronicity.
>>18164316
The sound got into you dream, it's happening to me too.
>>18164399
Hmm, well there's definitely something specific going on. Maybe it's gotten into your head as a slight worry. You've seen how time changes things and you worry if the people who are your friends now will still be your friends years from now. and as you get older you may be worriying about making new friends after these friends leave. No on wants to be alone.
>>
Had a dream a while back but can't make any sense of it.

I was running down a road at night, some dirt one with shrubs on either side. I keep running straight to find the road drops vertically into an incredibly dense rainforest. I feel overwhelming fear as I hide in the bushes along the edge of the drop. I gradually scale down the side as I notice barbed wire is growing out of the earth. I just hid there in those bushes growing down into the jungle.

Tried to interpret what the jungle could be representative of but I'm clueless.
>>
>>18167882
I had this one where I was in the most vivid and complex dream ever, down to the feeling of wind on my skin and the smell in the air. I was sitting in a little cafe with a nice stone patio and iron bar fence, and this woman came out to take my order so I asked her how my mind could possibly create such a detailed scenario, but she just smiled and said absolutely nothing. Eventually I realized that the people in my dreams couldn't give me meaningful answers that I don't already know the answer to.

Kind of related, since I clearly treated her as though she was in my dream.
>>
>>18168929
No expert here, but if I had to guess I'd say it's a foreshadowing of your future, or rather showing you that your future can branch into two different pathways. The bird to me represents mobility, freedom, and career. The fact that it's half dead on the left side, and fully intact (save for a few feathers) on the right means to me that depending on the choices you make, your future will either be fruitful or not. The fact that the bird was dusty makes me think you've been putting off moving on with your life too long, and the parking lot maybe symbolizes that you're literally at the starting point. You have to park somewhere usually before you get out to enter.
>>
>>18169147
Sounds like something anxiety fueled. You're running which says you're anxious about what's behind you, then you get to a forest with barbed wire which symbolizes the unknown, and means you're also scared about what's to come. Take a chill pill.
>>
>Be lucid dreaming
>In a mental institution, not a scary one, just with a bunch of crazy people
>Find a hole in a fence where many people are coming and going, leads to a construction site
>Go through and see my grandmother
>She leads me down to a city
>Go to a hotel and take the elevator to the penthouse
>Hand out for a while and make small talk
>Suddenly realize there are 4 ancient looking men at the window with grey skin
>They start speaking Lithuanian to my grandmother and seem shocked I don't understand
>Tell me in English that by breaking down the barrier between the conscious and the subconscious mind that I will be able to create realities of my own
>They give me a guide who is supposed to show me around this town and tell me that if I wish to learn more all I need to do is ask
>This guide shows me around the town, and we walk through the mountains to a cyan sea, but she tells me we aren't allowed to swim now
>Tells me it's time to go and wake up

While I was talking to the men I tried to wake up a couple of times, but I had sleep paralysis and had to let myself slip back into the dream.
>>
I've kept a dream diary for a very long time, if anyone's interested I can copy and paste some choice excerpts, minus some names and places which I'll cross out for obvious reasons
>>
I'm having this kind of weird dream, I can't remember 100% if I'm awake or not but i dream that I woke up in my bed like if it's real and I can move and everything but I feel like an animal of 4 paws invisible walks over me and gets inside my bed and cuddle with me like a dog with cold. Now I have 2 dogs inside my bed but they are always in other room and my door is closed, and then I just turn on the lights but I Dont see anything. This been happening from 1 year to now and only 2 times anyone know what is is or what does it mean
>>
>>18169192
Anon you don't have to ask. Just post
>>
>>18169174
Seems like you have some spirit guides who introduced themselfes to you. Thats my interpretation of your dream:

The mental insitution represents the current "unawakened" world that does not realize the reality of the spiritual world around them, and are therefore "crazy".

By going through this hole in a fence to the construction site, probably means that you are being offered a way out of "normal" everyday reality. By going through this hole and leaving the flock behind, you are being chosen / offered to be initiated into a path, that will grant you deeper understanding of the universe and will grant you powers to construct your reality, hence the construction site. Alternatively it may represent you being built up spiritually.

The spirit leading you to a city, and the both of you taking an escalator to the penthouse, is probably symbolical for him leading you to spiritual ascend and elevation. Seems like they offer you to be awakened and initiated, which will lead to spiritual ascend.

The men being shoked that you don't understand their language, was most likely their way of telling you that you have a lot of potential and should start to learn more about the "language" of the universe, that is magic and spirituality.

The whole creating realities of your own is pretty straight and direct, obviously a referrence to the construction site.

The guide they gave you, is most likely your official spirit guide who is there to help you. Showing you around the town, means he offers to show you around how the universe works, show you how magic works and help you to learn things about spiritual matters and awaken.

I am not sure what the mountains and the sea mean. Not being allowed the swim maybe means something like you not being allowed to recieve certain secret wisdom / hidden knowledge of the universe, but that if you go through the trouble of "climbing" the mountains (aka work), you will get this knowledge.
>>
>>18155484
Lately ive been dreaming about a girl i care about verymuch but in my dreams she is ignoring me and i feel like this would have some kind of subconscious meaning or something
>>
>>18169446
Preeeeeetty straightforward. Maybe you know deep down shes not into you and you're bugging her.
>>
>>18169523
sounds about right... sadly
>>
>>18168974
>"You're not supposed to be here"

can you think of somewhere you've heard that phrase before?

can you describe the voice? Did it sound familiar to you at all? Did it have an echo or other kinds of distortion to it?
>>
just had this terrifying dream, could use some insight.

>Wake up, its nov 1st 2016
>No memory of time between today (sept 26th 2016) and the date in the dream (nov 1st 2016)
>start panicking
>start wondering about my grades, start wondering about my car in the shop, start wondering if my loan check came and what happened to it, start wondering what happened at this important court date I have in october
>look in my phone
>all of my recent convos are with people i dont know, all of them are nonsense, random words that dont make sense together back and forth and strings of characters
>tons of pictures in my phone of my grandpa who died this summer. literally hundreds of pictures
>Call up my friend, he doesn't give me much information or seem too concerned but mentions that i'm fucked in court
>Somehow wind up at my parents house
>My sister is way younger than she really is, shes about 6 in my dream and shes 15 irl
>tell my parents i need to talk to them in private, they are very nonchalant and dont seem concerned
>Mention memory loss, my mom says my grandma (who passed when I was 15, other side than my grandpa who died this summer) always says that she thought it'd happen again, makes some weird reference implying that I had memory loss like this as a kid
>wake up at this point, spring up from my couch sweating, confused, and relieved that this isn't real

Anyone else ever have any dreams about memory loss? this may have been one of the worst dreams I've ever had in my life, it felt so real
>>
Last night I dreamed I kissed Katy Perry. She was standing in front of me, dressed quite demurely in jeans and a woolly jumper, but very gorgeous. She smiled and we had a long deep kiss, ran my hands over her body, it was great. Then I was standing a couple of feet away and some girl was kissing her neck. Ah well.

I woke up feeling great, I'd just kissed Katy Perry and it was really nice. In b4 anon is 12; bit older than that, but currently having a dry spell. That's what was weird, it wasn't a hot sex dream, and irl I have no feelings for her; nice tits etc but I'm no Katy stalker.

It was very realistic. I wondered if she is doing volunteer outreach work on the astral plane for people who urgently need a snog. Thanks, Katy.

Tl, dr; I know what it's like to kiss Katy Perry.
>>
My first sleep paralysis was terrifying as hell.

It was charming, winter night in my village. Loads of snow. Everything was tainted in this nice blue shade. Like when there's really bright moon at night - you can see everything just fine. I think it was because house decorations had little blue lights everywhere; lamp posts were also more neon-blueish. No yellow light whatsoever. It was really calming.

Then I met my uncle. My uncle is a twin of my dad. Well, he was. He died in car accident when I was a kid, about 20 years ago. I perfectly was aware of this. That I wasn't supposed to meet him. He was also in this blue shade. Ethereal, comes to my mind. Black shade in blue light. I don't think I ever saw his face. I don't really remember him, to be frank, I was just 5 when he died.

He came closer, closer, closer. Grabbed me. Light, everything dissapeared. Just darkness, and me being in sleep paralysis. Holy shit, I was really afraid I will not be able to wake up! I think that happened 10 years ago? Really dreadful experience.
>>
I'm in a city. There's a fair amount of people walking in the street. Suddenly I hear screaming. I run towards the screaming out of curiosity. It doesn't take long for me to notice what's happening. People are getting shot everywhere I look. There's a pile of corpses in the street. I have no idea where the bullets are coming from. I get caught up in a wave of panicked people trying to escape and get swept further down the road in a stampede. I struggle with all my might to escape their clutches and manage to make my way onto the sidewalk. After a few minutes the entire area is empty except for around 20 people. I hear a helicopter flying above. It is making rounds back and forth and each time it comes around sending a flurry of bullets down onto our heads. A small group of survivors assemble and start running back and forth across the street slowly making their way towards an exit in an effort to escape. I join this group but instead of running from the bullets I wait for it to finish shooting at the other people then I take the opportunity to run. After awhile there's nobody left but me and a few others. We decide the best course of action at this point is to find a place to hide and hunker down in until it's over. We reach an open door and go inside. Inside is some kind of small computer room.

cont.
>>
File: 1474703929703.jpg (14KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474703929703.jpg
14KB, 480x380px
>>18170412
Suddenly my laptop appears in my hands. I start thinking about the fact I'm most likely going to die and as a result I start desperately trying to delete all my porn. I can't get a good angle away from the other survivors for long enough to delete any of it. The helicopter is completely focused on this room and is relentlessly trying to snipe us each time it makes its way back. Even inside of the room we are not safe, it has us pinned down and trapped. I try my best to make myself small. Several people take bullets. I feel one bounce off my head. I am filled with dread at the thought of my porn collection being discovered and keep taking every opportunity to delete as much of my porn as possible. Against our wishes a girl runs outside to look for her brother who left earlier to get help. The girl swiftly gets killed. After awhile the brother comes back and asks where his sister is. After coming to the realization and seeing her dead body he begins to scream in despair and runs outside and kills himself. I manage to stealthily delete some of my porn while everybody is distracted and high five myself. After a long stretch of misery a man suddenly delivers a grand speech to try and boost the morale. It gives the survivors enough hope and motivation to attempt one last big escape attempt. They are all instantly killed when they run outside. I let out a sigh of relief as I finally manage to delete all of my porn with everybody dead and raise my fists to the air in victory. After a moment of contemplation I decide to drag the body of a dead girl into the corner and undress it for masturbation purposes. I woke up instantly after that and checked my window for helicopters. The coast was clear and I had an erection. The end.
>>
>>18170266
Are you a girl, and did you like it?
>>
>>18169158
Interesting, it seems asking these sorts of questions warrants either a distressed or silent response from your subconcious. I believe the reason my third and fourth times asking I got positive, nonchalant responses was because my conscious had already come to terms with the fact that I could talk to my subconcious via my dreams, but my subconcious is chill so my mind didn't make a big thing about it following the first time I asked that question and witnessed my dream-mom freak out.
>>
I had a dream I was part of some group, some sort of mercenaries, who had been assigned to protect a certain place. It was like an interdimensional fortress resembling a baroque villa inside, separated from the physical world and further divided into three major areas, with the smallest, third area being the most important.
I don't know what we were protecting there, but I knew that if the enemies looking for it were to reach the last area, it would mean evil ruling all the world. We were supposed to guard it to the last man.

We weren't normal soldiers. Our group had "magicians" who could do all kinds of stuff with their mind and other peculiar people. We knew nothing about our enemy, except that we should expect "anything".

Scouting on Earth, I by chance discovered that the force planning to attack us were humans, vagrants used by some evil, cosmic force. They weren't traditional wizards, but ordinary people, who used "black magic" to gain a great power, by deliberately damaging their own bodies. They were barely sentient anymore, just vessels of pure rage.

When they eventually invaded the fortress, instead of the main entry points, they slipped inside using the mirrors in the building, catching our defenders off-guard. A fierce fight broke out, with heavy casualties. We detached and sealed all the areas of the fortress, hoping we could buy us time to rearrange our defense.

1/2
>>
>>18171551

With one magician, I followed the invader's tracks back through a mirror into their hideout and found that they were using the house of a long-dead musician as their base. Or, actually, the musician as a person was only a faked element of history, created as a cover to facilitate the dark forces' presence on Earth.
The house was full of mirrors, that apparently hid their secrets, but had weird forcefields that absorbed any attacks. I told the magician to try to decode the barriers, hoping that we could find some kind of an advantage against the enemies, before our defenses would fail.

That's when I woke up.

I'd been containing my emotions in the dream, but was simply terrified when I woke up and trembling. It may not look like much described in words, but it was just so fucking intense to experience it in person.
I saw how the enemies, ragged old men would vomit blood in pits of ash, trying to prepare their twisted magic. I hung out with our defenders, who kept cracking jokes and innocently cast little spells to play pranks on each other, while waiting for the battle to begin. And those guys were then killed in cold blood. And the whole pressure of knowing that if you fail, the world is fucked up.
Just had to share this, because damn.

2/2
>>
Joined the military a few years ago. Months before i left for basic training i had i weird dream i was in the room with a bunch guys were were all standing up and staying quiet. Turns out it was my first day at basic training. I recognised most faces and everything happened just like my dream down to me being first on the watchbill that night and who i was on watch with.
>>
i like this video
what tools do you folk use?
https://youtu.be/9mxBO61T8pM?list=PLmoWJNMotTqM8VgmxdB61cPyk5841f4FN
>>
>>18171605
Which branch?
>>
>>18162613
i still have dreams about my high school buddy. we were super tight and had tons of 'adventures' before we had a falling out. i'm 24 now and still he shows up from time to time.

some dreams are unconfortable/i feel threatened by him but sometimes they're pleasant and we're kicking ass again together
>>
>>18169930
No, it wasn't even in my primary language. It did have some eco into it, though. I wanna say it sounded like a girl's whisper but loud and powerful.
>>
>>18168365
hmm. i had a dream about the number 10 once.

i was in a theater trying to find theater 10, then some female authority figure told me that "it's not what i needed to look for" or something dismissive like that. i can't remember- it was awhile ago. the number 10 is what made it memorable
>>
>>18167882
note: i really like the way you write, easy to relate, to imagine the dream

i had an extremely similar sexytime dream. i didn't try and talk about the fact that i was dreaming, but the situation did devolve to simply hanging out once i became semi lucid. it seemed to defeat the purpose somehow
>>
>>18167882
also, BIG YES, becoming inebriated happens frequently in my dreams. never drinking, but smoking weed or tripping.

i've actually had extremely terrifying nightmares based on the fact that i think i'm tripping, but my reality is so warped and i feel so "off" that i'm sure i'm about to lose consciousness and perhaps die.

in this "fucked up" scenario i'm either alone, panicking silently and stumbling around or i'm surrounded by family who i'm trying to desperately scream out to that i need help. they never give me a reassuring response if they even acknowledge me at all
>>
>>18171605
It's weird, I know so many people who dreamed of the military or military related things before it happened. It seems common, but I know three people irl who had a dream very similar to yours.
>>
>>18171249
Yeah generally I find that if I try to exert too much control over the dream it stops pretty quickly. I think by asking her a serious question that I'd normally ask while awake she obviously couldn't answer, but if I had been going with the flow she probably would have.
>>
>>18155484
>dreamt about seeing a classmate few years ago wearing a white t-shirt with her dad
>1st scenario- ignored her
>when I left the mall I was at the escalator again saw her AGAIN
>2nd scenaro- awkwardly greet her
>she looks at me wierdly and nodded
>escalator again
>3rd scenario
>Greeted her confidently
>she happily greeted me back and asked how I was
>took a mental note that we might see each other in the future

>guess fucking what
>same mall
>saw her wearing a white t-shirt with her dad
>ignored her
>she didnt recognized me

Shit like this happens to me sometimes, most of them are vauge but this one is as clear as a fucking day
>>
File: 250px-Flying_Polyp.jpg (26KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Flying_Polyp.jpg
26KB, 250x363px
so here's an odd one that happened last night.
>christmas apparently, and i'm at the mall
>waiting in line to get into a video game store
>nose is a bit sniffly
>browse around for a bit
>suddenly sneeze, a big lob of loogie coming out of my nose and onto my hand.
>shuffle over to garbage can inside the store with hand over my face to discreetly ditch the evidence.
>once i do, i wipe my nose a bit to get rid of any excess.
>hand feels something coming out of my right nostril
>hand over face again.
>leave store and start walking to bathroom
>can feel thing getting bigger and bigger
>suddenly think about jew noses for some reason.
>get to bathroom sink and pull the thing out
>now holding what i can only describe as a flying polyp from lovecraft in my hand
>just a mass with eyes and small tentacles sticking out of it
>throw it into the sink
>everybody in bathroom sees and runs out screaming
>go to wash my hands
>start seeing translucent versions of the same thing in the water.
>every time i try to wash my hands, the little bastards latch onto my hands and i have to pull them off
>fuck this
>leave the bathroom, go to another one in the mall, wash my hands there, and go home.

and that's the dream
i don't even.
>>
>>18170422
8/10
>>
> dreamed that my parents moved and that i was mad at them for moving
> it's the house i grew up in and i has a lot of emotional value to me
> anyways i just couldn't understand why they wanted to move since my father makes a good living and they always liked the house
> remember crying in my dream and begging them not to move.
> they said that they have to.
> can't remember anything more.

not 1-day later i get a call that the house almost burned down in a forest fire. they were evacuated but the fire was extinguished before it reached the area.

pretty spooked. and this is not the first time it happened.
>>
I had this dream awhile back. That I was on a bridge and my parents were on the other side. While walking across the bridge it collapsed and I feel into the void. Woke up after I fell. I have heard that "Crossing a bridge means you are changing in real life/going from one place to another in life." Only problem is, THE BRIDGE FUCKING COLLAPSED, so I guess i'm gonna die soon. Any ideas.
>>
File: 1465644602925.jpg (53KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465644602925.jpg
53KB, 600x576px
This is something i've dreamt just last night, hence i wanted to write it down as soon as possible so i would remember most parts.
I will write a /cut/ for parts where the dream seems incoherent.

>Be me
>Sitting on the passenger seat
>Don't know who's driving
>Don't care, only looking forward
/cut/

>Car crashed
>Everyone is dead, except for me
>I feel like i'm chased and don't know why
>Helicopters and police are arriving
>I run away and try to hide in the nearby woods
/cut/

>I'm in a city,doesn't seem familiar
>A police man follows me
>I try to avoid him
>He is right behind me and ask some questions about the car crash and that he assumes that i killed everyone and then crashed the cars on purpose
/cut/

>I'm in a room with strangers
>They don't seem really friendly
>I sit on a couch, my mom sits next to me
>One guy pulls out a gun and aims at my mother
>She cries, and then he aims the gun at me and says that he will kill me if she doesn't answer his questions, he shots right next to my head a few times and i completely panic.
>End

And yeah, i'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be ONE dream, because the general feeling of every scene is the same.
>>
>>18155484

>lucid dreaming
>I am in music school
>Standing around the edge of a crowd of people in my elementary school cafeteria
>These eyes slowly move towards me. Getting close and closer until they turn into circular green eyes, then they turn into a green alien face with see through cat eyes.
>we start talking a bit again because I'm curious about her new life
>i'm then pushed into the freezing cold river, and can feel the chill grip me as I nearly drown.
>Remember talking to my friends about how if I ever got Astral projection, I'd use this chance to go look at my mother's urn
>deliver pizzas for dominos
>Walking down the streets of a huge, unpopulated city with skyscrapers
>Suddenly realize there are 4 ancient looking men at the window with grey skin
>Call up my friend, he doesn't give me much information or seem too concerned but mentions that i'm fucked in court
>guess fucking what
>suddenly think about jew noses for some reason.
> anyways i just couldn't understand why they wanted to move since my father makes a good living and they always liked the house
>woke up
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 1024x691px
I have frequent recurring dreams about tornados.
>some clarification, i live in England where tornados are extremely rare and have never experienced one in my life.

I have had about four or five I can count in recent (as in a one to one and a half year time span). The first was the most terrifying.

>be out in the countryside with childhood friend
>quite far out
>all of a sudden the sky changes
>tornado forms and touches down
>me and my friend start running, the most vivid part of the dream I remember is this, we are running on a small path. On one side of us is a forest on the other a green field where the tornado looms closer and closer.
>we eventually escape, and hide in my friends basement (something I distinctly remember her having as basements aren't very common in English houses).

I even had one once where I died but it was in a car crash as a result of going off road to escape the tornado. I've also had ones (that one included) where I have been a foreigner in America. I'm interested as to what this dream theme means seen as it crops up so much.
>>
I suppose I'll share. 3 consecutive dreams.
The first one I don't really remember too well, but each dream ended with me seeing a visual interpretation of a Tarot Card.
>The first ended with The World.
>Second was in black and white and I was sitting on a chair. People came from behind to speak to me at my sides but I couldn't see the faces too well
> Got up and went to what I knew was a mirror and saw that my face was gone. Started screaming in the dream which led to me waking up screaming.
> Second dream ended with The Chariot
Final dream is what gets me though
> black and white like before
> all I see is The Hanged Man hanged by his neck.
> Then I woke up and decided to stop sleeping for the day
>>
Had a dream with a hand that had an eye in the middle. It was in my room and it started talking to me but i couldnt understand it and i woke up seemed important and i wasnt afraid. Had another dream later that month where i thought i woke up but i guess i hadnt and there was a raven in my room that looked at me then flew at me breaking into two i was afraid and couldnt sleep afterwards. These happend a long time ago but they are the few dreams i remember having.
>>
Can someone please shed some light on this experience I had?

So, I was staying at a ski lodge where I had only stayed at for the previous night. At about three in the morning, I was awoken by a very slight smell of gas, and what I assumed to be my dog walking slowly along my bed, but when I opened my eyes and looked around, I remembered I wasn't at home, and was sort of 'looking through' a shadow of a small cat. Being a little startled, I reached for my phone to turn on the torch, but when I touched the button for the torch, it didn't do anything. At this point the shadow cat moved towards me again. I freaked out and started trying to get the attention of the others staying with me, by yelling, but noticed I was having trouble. I kept yelling until I was actually awake. When I was actually awake, my phone was in the exact same spot that it was in before picking it up in the dream, despite not actually looking at where I put it before going to sleep. The room was exactly the same as it had looked in the dream, despite only sleeping in that room once before.
>>
I thought I'd greentext this to make it easier

>used to work with this chick, super fat ass
>end up fucking her a couple times
>eventually she gets bored and cuts me off
>randomly have dream of fucking her - but then she goes to my door and lets in her boyfriend (i didn't even know she had one at this time)
>boyfriend then points gun at me and shoots me
>Recently get back into contact with her - like a SIMP give her some cash because she's in a rough patch
>Find out her current boyfriend just got out of jail and is gang affiliated
>she's suddenly acting way more affectionate than normal

am I a cuck or what?
>>
Mentioned this before, but it's still a stand out dream, so I'll go over it again

>Dream starts off from some other dream, then morphs into me running from someone (they're an assassin trying to kill me but I never see them)
>Turn into a dark alleyway and see a door that I go into
>Immediately fall into a swirling mass of colours with Putt-putt in the center of it all
>Emerge on a field at dusk, tall (1 foot-ish) grass stretches everywhere as far as I can see and is being blown by strong winds
>Feel a sense of dread and start running in some direction
>Keep running and looking at the (orangish) clouds that all seem to be quickly moving towards a central point
>In the center of the clouds is a massive black orb where they all go into and come back out of, like the clouds are blood and the orb a heart
>Realize that it has killed everyone and I summoned it, or helped it
>Hear countless screams of agony in my head from everyone who died
>Suddenly I'm in an deserted industrial area over a canal, old machines everywhere and everything is black and white
>See a bright yellow rubber duck in the canal
>My vision zooms on it slowly and the sensation of terror mounts steadily
>Can't look away, if I close my eyes I can see through my eyelids

Then I wake up, drenched in sweat, usually sitting bolt upright. Had this dream almost weekly for a few years as a kid and it's still the most terrified I've ever been.
>>
>>18174544
Actually I've had a dream that equalled it, much shorter though.

>Be riding in the back of a humvee in Iraq
>We're transporting a weapon that is supposed to be more devastating than anything ever made
>It goes off
>Hear the screams of everyone like the other dream
>As my vision zooms out I hear screams from more and more people
>It zooms all the way out and for a second I see the Earth with a massive crack through it
>Wake up suddenly, covered in sweat

Only had that one once, but much more recently.
>>
>>18174415
sleep paralysis. I had something similar. It's always a dark shadowy figure. Mine was a little girl.
>>
>>18171727
Navy
>>
>>18172468
Everyone in basic training used to complain about strange dreams that make no sense. Our instructors were so harsh sometimes i felt like the aura of their siniater presents would just follow me to bed.
>>
I keep having dreams about snakes invading my home and chopping them in half in epic battles just to have them all regenerate. They red and brown ones stay dead. The black ones are the ones who keep coming back. Wtf is this about?
>>
Recent dream I had turned hard core jack attack. I jacked my stack into my ex Gal's lap.
>>
>>18174606
It's prophetic. It means we might be able to solve the problems with natives and Muslims, but niggers will always fuck us over.
>>
>>18174710
I'M black you ignorant, racist fuck.
>>
Can someone interpret this?

>Dream I'm with my friends in the city
>Violent and stormy weather in the distance
>Loud and threatening red lightning everywhere
>Suddenly ominous red electricity above us, everyone bolts (no pun intended)
>I hear the lightning strike as I'm running away and I feel myself get electrocuted
>A person running beside me yells at me "You need to wake your friends up!"
>Wake up

It was one of the most memorable vivid dreams I've had.
>>
I've only remembered one specific dream but only because it stuck out to me so much.

>Dream is a fairly normal day in my middle school years
>Seemingly normal, until people in that dream at varying points in time start looking at me weirdly and say a very specific string of characters and numbers, which I can't recall because it was so long, but that string was always the same no matter who said it.
>For example, my teacher would just be teaching normal science shit but then would lock onto me, eyes blacked out, my POV would zoom into their face, no background, lips robotic, and would say that string of characters and numbers.
>Myself in the dream would think it was weird or important, but would write it off as it wasn't needed now

I remember waking up and making a mental note of that string, or at least what I could remember, but have since forgotten what it was, and that note is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>Wake up and get out of bed
>oddly twilight lighting throughout the house
>walking through thick spiderwebs in every room
>large colorful spiders, like huge orb weavers
>the spiders have long limbs and chitinous bodies
>they aren't aggressive and when I walk through the webs most either don't move or move away
>Walk into my bathroom, no spiderwebs
>a massive huntsman spider on the sink
>I walk down the hall through more spiderwebs to get my roommate to come look
>as we walk into the bathroom a massive centipede sneaks up behind the spider and kills it
>The centipede turns into a dog and runs around our feet in circles
>suddenly everything is sideways, I'm falling against the wall and I can feel intense pressure

And then I wake up.

I've had this dream four times in the last week.
>>
>>18175089
Reinforces my point, your blackness will always follow you around and you'll always feel inferior.
>>
Anyone mind participating in a test? At most I can only account for 3 participants but just 1 is fine, you'll probably need a trip to keep things organized.
>>
>>18175757
Is this dream related or are you just trying to hijack the thread?
>>
>>18175759
Dream related. The possibility of hijack isn't something I can account for, but limiting participation to 1 to 3 people should mitigate it.
Chances are if there are any results I'll just contact the people directly and we'll be on our way.
>>
File: 1471448958902.png (504KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1471448958902.png
504KB, 792x792px
I had a dream today that really worries me.
I dreamt there was a big event-type of meet up of almost everybody i know outdoors somewhere in a mountainous, woody area.
There was this black dog that stalked me and always scratched and bit me, he was everywhere. He was not so much a threat to my life as he was simply annoying, always keeping me from conversation and hurting me a little bit.
Somewhen later people started telling me to do something about that dog, and i always told them: no, it´s a dog, that´s what he does, it´s my fault to get in natures way, just let him bite me, i mean it doesn´t hurt that much and dogs will bite, cause that´s what they do.
Anyways, some time later he annoyed me so much i just fucking grabbed his snout and started pummeling his head with my fist, kicking him away, when he tried to fight back i would be even more brutal in punching and kicking until i decided he learned his lesson.
He ran away and i immediately felt guilty because i knew i hurt him really bad, to the point where he cannot survive in the wild.
I heard him barking in the distance but it was a very hurt and damaged whimper.
Tears started running down my face while all my friends cheered for me and said: yeah S you finally kicked his ass! You did what should have been done long ago! Fuck that dog for thinking he can fuck with YOU! That´s what dogs get for biting S! He is our Hero!
And that went on for a bit and my guilt grew bigger and bigger.

This dream was so intense that it even effects me now in the wake world. I feel like i have a high potential for violence i don´t want to have. And i feel really bad for that dog, even though it was a dream.

The dream had a second part too, but that was not that important.

Info about me:
>male
>23
>austrian
>bartender
>relationship of 3 years
>>
>>18175773
Why not just say what you're doing instead of asking for volunteers for something unknown?
>>
>>18175791
Posting a bunch of stuff no one's volunteered interest in would lead to that untenable hijack scenario just brought up.

If you're feeling apprehensive you don't need to worry, in general it's just a loose 5 day observation on the possible effects daily routine has on dreams. Chances are little will happen. If no one has the time or interest in the next 5 minutes consider the matter null and don't mistake me for anyone making requests after that period. Tight window, I know, but mitigation and all.
>>
File: 1456431414656.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1456431414656.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>18175784
>>
>>18175757
what is it
>>
>>18175723
Only I don't ever feel inferior to anyone so your bullshit is pretty invalid. The most I feel is frustration that people think the way you do and make the same asinine assumptions about me based on skin tone :s pretty silly m8

Can I get a legit interpretation for
>>18174606
please? I've got my own ideas but I'd appreciate other opinions.
>>
>>18176090
You speak as one who feels inferior. It's okay man, you need to be okay with who you are. I know it can be tough sometimes, but I have faith you can come to terms with your race and the negative emotions it provokes.
>>
Had this a few nights ago and it was quite saddening

>in the swimming pool I almost drowned in as a child
>Try to go into the deep end
>Get stuck, try to swim to the edge
>There's nothing to grab onto
>accept I'm going to drown
>As I'm drowning I have visions of kissing my ex in her bed
>I recall hearing Perfect day by Lou Reed
>>
>>18176729
I've also had frequent dreams where people will confront me, chase me, try to kill me even. A lot of dreams I have somebody will die or I'll die, I've even had dreams where I've shot people and had to escape, all in vivid detail. In my dreams people will often insult me or tell me off. The worst dream I ever had was one in which I stabbed my ex's mother and put her in a luggage carrier
>>
>>18176465
Nice tone policing. Try it elsewhere mi amigo, my type is immune to those kind of attacks.
>>
>>18176729
You almost drowned for real as a kid?
>>
>>18174606
You'll have to elaborate. Do they just appear in your house from thin air(suspicion of present but unknown betrayers in your midst)? Do they slither through holes or open doors (suspicion your grace or lack of security or that of someone close to you is letting betrayers in)? Do the ones that regenerate just grow back (your efforts to stop them are ineffectual) what's missing or do the two halves make two new snakes (your efforts create more problems)? Do they even try to harm you or do you just start attacking them because you're afraid of snakes?

Context is needed. I've also found that sometimes something I see in a dream is just my mind trying to tell me something completely irrelevant to the context at the time. I'm no expert but I assume it happens because my mind correlated my attention focuses when the sight occurs in the dream so it's just using what gets my attention usually to get me to wake up and drink some water because I'm dehydrated.
Try drinking water before bed and keeping a glass near you.
>>
File: MtRedoubtedit1.jpg (3MB, 2980x1996px) Image search: [Google]
MtRedoubtedit1.jpg
3MB, 2980x1996px
Has anyone experienced a full on death sequence? instead of falling and waking up you hit the ground, actually dying?

Slightly graphic ahead.
I've had 2 main dying dreams I can remember, almost identical. Me, My best friend, and my mom are driving along mountain road, when we see a rocket, or missile launch in the distance.
This next part's tricky but bear with me. It was at this point that I really and truly felt death upon me, me and my mother began both crying, telling eachother we loved eachother etc.
Gonna try and keep this short, but basically I went through a gauntlet of emotions so powerful that years later I remember this and the other dream perfectly, I felt more strongly than I've ever felt in my waking life, grief, loss, I cannot impart the strength of these feelings through words but only hope someone here has a relatable experience.
The missile that was headed for the atmosphere was now a rotund nuclear warhead dropping miles away from the vehicle. Then, the moment that still sickens me when I recall, my utter and absolute acceptance of death. This was not the dream world equivalent of such, but the very core of my being was positive it would no longer exist. I can not verbally impart the intensity of these feelings.
when the warhead struck, I felt as though my head were being squeezed through a tube, followed by my body.

I felt as though I were being sucked upwards through a straw until I gradually phased back into my body. I cried so hard it was like when we were children, and we would quite literally convulse from the force of our sobs.

Also I've had a few dreams where I frothed with this pure vitrolic anger that I've never experienced in life. Such so that I felt disguested upon waking.

you guys experience anything like this?
>>
File: White-3.jpg (63KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
White-3.jpg
63KB, 2560x1600px
>>18178759
also forgot, the tube I was being sucked through was white, There was a very 'White' experience transitioning me back into the waking world, and it felt very gradual. This seems significant since every other dream I kind of just 'pop' out of (quick not gradual)
>>
I had a legit premonition, just realized today

>have the same dream about 3 months ago
>me wondering around some garden with a small island in the middle
>I'm constantly changing shape to help me get around
>trying to find a place in the garden
>talking to my friends about finding someone

just today, the dejavu hit me so hard I had a sensation of falling

>playing wow
>a druid, running around my class grove trying to find the target dummies
>changing to elk form, to cat form
>talking to my friends about finding another person for mythics
>>
File: 200_s.gif (74KB, 424x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
74KB, 424x200px
I'm not even sure if I should be talking about this, there's no actual ominous thing happening sorry if I misled with that early remark it's just the impression the dream left on me. Like I saw something I shouldn't. The weird thing is nothing happened but the impression lasted the whole day.

Anyway in the dream I'm walking downtown either in the afternoon or night can't quite recall but there weren't many people out and eventually I just pop into some shop or I was invited in and there were these two elderly men at the counter who were twins, like the two in 9th gate. I think I wanted them to repair something, a pocket watch maybe I can't remember but one took it and started looking at it while the other suddenly starts coming around the counter and leading me to a shelf that's obscuring a backdoor. I go through and suddenly I'm in some kind of hangar and there are people sitting on these fold out seats listening to some kind of whiteboard lecture, not sure what about, but I take a seat and was sort of told by a guy next to me in a warning sense that it's a good thing I'm not recording it or they'd pick up the device when I go through security, and I just suddenly remember that I have a voice recorder in my pocket and start making my way to a side door to get out or get rid of it but behind the door is a backstage dressing room where people who are dressed in the same clothes I am seem to be practicing lines and getting dressed, and I got this weird sense they're supposed to be my replacements in case I need to "go away". The strange thing is I was less intimidated and more had this feeling of "knew it" like it was predictable and I was annoyed at best, then I woke up.

Couldn't make any sense of it. Felt like an episode of Twilight Zone or some kind of conspiracy theory movie like They Live except I didn't necessarily see anything wrong, but I just got a vibe whatever this operation was it wasn't normal or good and I was spying.
>>
>>18179491
Also, what's really weird is when they took the watch or whatever, which I assume now was a signal or something, and guided me to the door I felt this tangible sense of belonging like I'd actually joined some secret group with a purpose and it was fulfilling, the rest was bizarre and made me kind of anxious but the moment before that left just as much of an impression.

If I'm honest it's likely this was just some scrap thoughts from 9th gate just floating around my head since I sort of envied Depp's character being so involved in this international shadow world of literature and the occult. There were no airport hangars or copy cats though, also at least one of the copy cats was the opposite sex so I'm not sure what that's even about. Probably something Freudian.
>>
I had a recurring nightmare that happens every couple months happen last night. I was in the old apartment I used to live in when I see a small group of people rush up to my building. Then I hear pounding on my door and someone taunting me that I'm going to die.

I panicked and ran to my kitchen and grabbed two knives. Just after that I look up and see my front door opening. I threw one of the knives at the entrance but it didn't do anything and I woke up as soon as they started coming for me.

Any interpretations for this? It's one of the worst kind of nightmares I have.
>>
Today I had one of the weirdest dreams:

(First I'm an 18 y o girl)
I somehow was at my house and were bored, so I walked a few streets and there was a board with papers of people looking for partners. There was one of a sailsman I took it and went to his house, I actually just wanted food from him. The door was open and I jumped in and said: "There's my sailsman!"
He wasn't confused at all and I put out my shirt (?!) and my chest was a really hairy man's one.(?!?) Smh we made out and then I woke up.

Help me analyse this shit.
>>
>>18180012
What do you do before bed when you have these nightmares? Is there any pattern?
>>
>>18181462

I usually just stay up late browsing 4chan until I decide I really should get to bed. Today I actually had an exam so maybe I was worrying about that a little. It was around 3 am when I went to bed last night.
>>
>>18181532
That could be a cause. Sleep-deprivation and stress.
>>
>>18180012

The dream reflects your apparent dread regarding the lack of control you feel you have over your own life. You are concerned about unpredictable events that can have potentially crushing consequences, and you feel you wouldn't be able to cope with such events effectively with the means you are aware of. It's a very common fear in this day and age.
>>
Have any of you ever experienced a "microsleep"? And is it normal to have "micro dreams" that go along with it?
>>
>>18160050
would you say that you act well in emergencies? have you ever had to call in emergency services?
>>
>>18161978
>"You have no one because you have yourself"
sounds like it's trying to get you to be a selfless cuck
>>
>>18162011
what if those two men told themselves the same thing, before you saw the beast have them beheaded?
>>
>>18165363
Ammit?
>>
>>18178785
Too much vidya, probably also a closet furry.
>>
About two years ago I had a lucid dream, I lived at my grandmother then.

I was in my room laying at the bed, nothing unusual until I turn my head right and notice that my grandmother is sitting there at a chair. Aligned and that the wall is missing.
I have a small conversation and she doesn't turn over whilst talking to me, I notice how beutiful the scenery behind her is and realize that this can't be real.
And ofcourse with my newfound conciousness that my first priority is that I should fly, that didn't go very well so might well go for the next best - masturbation. (relax, granny was away for this point.)
Feeling anxious, somehow hissing/whispers, ofcourse I notice shadows at the right end of the room, I think it was 3-4 of them.
I got really startled when they skittered up the walls and crawled over the ceiling to left upper part of the room down to the floor. Hiding at the floor.
This is where I start to become paralyzed and afraid, staring at the closet to the left wishing to wake up from this dream/nightmare. That moment felt like it lasted somewhat half-eternity.

Somehow
>>
File: oh lordy.jpg (111KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
oh lordy.jpg
111KB, 1095x730px
>>18183399
those double dubs.
>>
File: file.png (28KB, 682x772px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 682x772px
I have had multiple dreams in this fictional location. It's like a long corridor, and to one side of it, these seemingly endless halls walled with foliage or shrubbery. There are many of them, most of them the same, but with slight differences. I recall a solitary table, the metal kind you find at an outdoor cafe. Or one corridor overgrown with plants and flowers. When I approached the arches, I had this unexplained sense of dread, as if I was forbidden to enter. The only way to enter another corridor is to return to the end of your hallway, and go back into the wider main corridor.
I've had this dream on at least 3 occasions (that I can recall, likely more than this), each time seemingly the same.
I don't think this means anything, but who knows.
>>
Man I have so many vivid weird dreams.

About 6 or so now of my teeth crumbling, falling out, or just straight breaking in my mouth. All have huge amounts of blood.
It feels so real that I wake up and my mouth physically hurts or just feels different from the dream.
I had a dream where when I was with my ex I was walking up to her and she was talking to a guy, and that guy was an exact clone of me.
Was furious at first but then I met myself in my own dream and we ended up talking and being buddies and ignored my ex lul.

I have dreams where I will be doing one thing in one setting, then suddenly I'll get on all fours and crawl under a fence, or into a hole and then I'll be in a different dream. Or I'll jump up into the air and muscles Ive never felt in my body before flex. they were muscles in my lower stomach on my sides and the sides of my butt and my feet felt like different anatomy.
They all helped me stay floating in the air.

I remember I had a dream of a childhood place, it was by my house, a small hill.
But in my dream is was about five times the size. in the back was a huge pong and giant spire like rocks. I could see wolves running about. I would trek around the hill until I found a little door within a small rock enclave. which led into a carved out groovy looking bunker.
Groovy like it had neon lights and orange carpets with black lights instead of regular lighting. Chairs, long couches, and a narrow cut out long strip in the wall that let me look out into the flatlands below. felt great being there, was a true escape.

I had a dream where I was floating above magical lands, sort of looked like world of warcraft is all I can say.
There were huge trees and complex roads, with different types of archetecture in the different quadrants of land. I soon found myself diving into an ocean which led to a huge underwater citadel. It was all non edged architecture i know there's a word for that i just cant think of it. It was gold and glass. amazing.
>>
>>18184092
Cont.
Had a few wet dreams, sure that's not unusual.
Just super hot babes, fuckin em raw or getting my dick sucked in front of everone at a party by a girl that looks familiar but really isnt, just a hottie.

A few dreams where I really want some weed, go out through random scenarios to get it.
Weird allys, abandoned houses, flat grasslands. and it will always be sitting in a random area alone in either a small ziploc baggy or in an aluminum box that looks like there should be chocolates inside but are actually huge stinky nugs.

I had a dream whre I was driving up a huge spiral hill, it was small enough to almost be a cartoon like you could zoom out and I would be on one side of the hill and then the next. at the top I drove and parked inside of a cave. I get out of the car and walk to the edge of the platform I was parked on to a huge fallout that went to the center of the spiral shaped hill. Jump down and land sort of like a superhero on one knee and my fist pounds into the hard ground. Which makes the whole area light up with bright neon colors. The ground cracks with a shockwave and armor begins to form onto my body. I sort of looked like a beefed up super mega version of the Tron characters. way more badass. There was a creature/raidboss that looked like a magma monster. Beat the shit out of it and my armor all dissapeared. jumped back into the car and drove fast as fuck down the hill while the mountain turned into a vacano. though it wasnt normal. The magma spurting from the top looked like huge lava lamp goops. and they would very slowly crash into an ocean below and begin to make land.
>>
>>18184127
all the rest of my dreams I cant remember well.
But most of the rest that I have maybe two or three times a week go something like..
>Be in random scenario/landscape with people I know or have never seen before, sometimes alone. Sometimes with friends, sometimes with random people
And I'll possess this power to go unknown and like nobody can see me at all. So I'll slide around almost like a snake. Every movement is almost as if I am floating along. I'm physically not moving but I go where I want too still. just a weird feeling of teleportation almost.
my body curves and bobs and weaves through the world like theres no gravity or air. just my energy and the energy or others and the world.
I feel emotions in the air.
>>
I had a dream I raped a girl, someone who was my friend. And it really fucked me up. Why did I dream that? That's fucked up, I've never even had sexual thoughts about my friend consciously, and the dream wasn't sexual in nature. What do you think, /x/? Am I a screwed up person?
>>
>>18178785
thats how I feel in my dreams sometimes. wandering in a pretty place. changing shape to help get around to find some place. sometimes asking people. feels good man
>>
Okay so I had a dream 12 hours before regarding the serious injury suspected death of an unknown person. It went like this:
All I remember from the original dream is a motorbike accident. the particular bike which was a Yamaha R6, the colour, and the registration plate. Not even 12 hours later I was stood by the side of the road, a group of sports bikes were heading towards me. I was watching the traffic as I was waiting for a lift. The lead bike, a Yamaha R6 in white, blue red & black approached and the rider had his helmet visor up, it was a 30mph zone. He looked me straight in the eyes, it was then I realised it was the bike from my dream the night before. I didn't recognise the rider but spent a split second wondering why we met eye contact. Seconds later my lift arrived, we were heading in the same direction. I jumped in the passenger seat and we drove 1/4 mile up the road, there was a really bad S bend ahead which I had passed every day for years and often caught drivers out who were unsure of the road. Rounding the corner was the bike on the floor and the rider twisted up, fuel and blood everywhere. He'd hit a gate post head on. Same bike, same registration, same colours... the exact dream from the night before not even 24 hours later. Initially we heard he broke his back in the accident, word later on was he died from his injuries after being taken by air ambulance to hospital. I often dream of future events, but they are always negative.
>>
>>18184169
So it's not the first time something like this has happened? Ever try to warn anyone?
>>
File: tumblr_lv77o6NNsz1r76wy8o1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv77o6NNsz1r76wy8o1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
I dreamt with Bune a week ago and he told me the future, after several days of non-stop reading, I've decided I'm gonna be loyal to him and to serv him.

Thanks, Bune.
>>
>>18184771
Fuck off.
>>
>>18161934
Yeah, I do, all the time. The weird part is I forget about them until the event happens, and then I start to feel light headed and I start getting "fish eyes," which lasts for about a minute and then subsides.
>>
>>18184771
Don't ever get off the bune train anon. He's a great digimon. He was Yamatos favorite.
And if you like him try dantelion next
>>18184785
No u
>>
File: 1443021909104.gif (3MB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
1443021909104.gif
3MB, 500x408px
I woke up at 3:33 panting

>In dream
>Me and friends are wandering around, having a great time
>Find an old VHS tape, we watch it
>It starts with a man at a podium talking about is cult, and a few people in the background humming
>It has very poor production quality, visible greenscreen, ect
>It slowly distorts and gets more chaotic, frequently zooms in on faces humming a melody simultaneously, getting louder and louder
>Gets to Too many cooks level of 4th wall distortion
>Cuts to a man strapped down to a table, I was looking down him
>Cultist brings an electric rod to his feet
>He starts squirming and panting
>Cultist brings the rod to his feet
>The man screams
>It's the loudest fucking thing I have ever heard, right in my ears
>Video went to slightly comedic and ominous to fucking horrifying
>The rod is taken away from his feet to be recharged
>My point of view changes
>I'm now in the position of the tortured man
>Cultist continues to place the rod on my body
>I scream louder as the man, first time I felt pain in a dream
>Look down as the rod is taken away, I blink and I am in my bed in the same position
>I was woken up by my own breathing

I have constant "nightmares" (Dreams that are scary, but in the moment I am neutral towards them) but this shook me up bad, even though it was my first notable dream in a while.

I have no idea if I can interpret this, especially the quick change in tone.
Ideas? I can elaborate on any sections if some one wants to interpret, any pointers appreciated.
>>
Back in 4th grade I had a 3 night recurring dream that I was in a giant plain. Like a big dirt plain. But instead of it being all flatland it was as if a meteor struck, so like a big crater. All along the rim of the crater there was a fence with barbwire at the top. I remember so clearly. I was with one girl. She kinda reminds me of zoey from left for dead. I go to sleep and were in this crater. I look at her then I start a campfire, as I start this campfire a massive and I mean massive horde of zombies comes slowly walking over the edge of the crater so I quickly stomp the fire out. If I stomp the fire out they slowly walk away. So I relight the fire and they come back. So I restomp the fire and they slowly go away.

I also remember a different one from when I was like 5

I'm at the top of a hill in a baby crib with my friend colton, as we sit there laying inside this crib (mind you everything is in black and white) a bunch of black apys and white spys come closer and closer so we kick our legs to fight them off....

I also remember another one for the lulz

>I'm standing on my grandmother's front lawn
>my grampaw was a truck driver
>in my dream my grampaw is backing his semi into the driveway
>I look to my left and Mike wazowski is standing next to me
"Hey mikie that's my grampaw"
>I wake up

What the fuck do these dreams mean. They're so wild.
>>
>Have a dream about my ex
>Im in a condominium where all of the condos are covered in green moss
>I meet with my close family in a cafe covered in moss in the middle of this complex
>I see my ex come through and I get up to greet her
>She smiles grabs my hand and leads me to a booth
>She is blocking my sight, I keep trying to peer around her to see the booth and seats but her head and torso is blocking the line of sight
>She moves out of the way into one side of the booth
>Look where she is about to sit and see a baby carrier with little baby toy letters hanging from the handle

She didn't have any kid. I woke up, unblockef her off FB and she posted that she found out she was pregnant a week back.

I realize I'm a lonely neckbeard but I was engaged to this woman for a year before we broke it off. I have other dreams and it mostly stems of times me and her are about to kiss or laying next to each other but before any embrace either me or her stop each other knowing it isnt right. I have no idea how to intrepret these dreams, this isn't a recent break up. Its been close to 2 years and she is engaged and is right about to have that baby. Still I've had a live in girlfriend and she broke it off with me because I kept saying my ex fiance's name in my sleep. I wouldnt even think about her but in my dreams I would be haunted by her in my sleep.
>>
>>18185275
>engaged to two women, neither of whom you actually married

Wew what a mess you are.
>>
>>18185332
>implying I was engaged to the live in girlfriend

That lasted for 10 months, things were okay but I wouldn't dare marry that woman. Sex was bad but often with that relationship.
>>
>>18167882
I've had a few dreams where I'll take some hits from a bong and feel high af, even though I haven't smoked any weed in nearly months. When I wake up afterwards, I have to ask myself "Did I smoke any before I went to bed?" because I'll feel like I'm at the end of a long high for the first five minutes being awake.

Great feeling though.
>>
>>18156275
Normally I begin with a normal dream where I am a part of the narrative my brain is creating on the fly. Usually the environment changes and then I seem to have more control suddenly until I realize I'm dreaming. I've had various lengths of time while it's lucid before I wake up. I also notice that it's easier to change things about your person than it is to change your dream setting itself. You kinda have to go with the flow of the dream still if that makes any sense. Mine get pretty vivid, for example: can fly, jump really far/high, dbz style kai blasts, summon a fire sword like Rand Al'Thor etc.
>>
>>18178759
>In a research trailer out in the middle of Antarctica or something
>Me and other researcher dude on our knees outside trailer with guns to our heads
>Some men showed up on snow mobiles with guns and are interrogating us
>Homie gets capped and I freak out and try to run to trailer behind me in a hurry
>For some reason I try to grab the flare gun
>Next thing I know I'm watching myself get shot in the head point blank

So vivid but was like I had no control.
>>
>>18185574
Probably influenced by reading too many Antartica conspiracy theories here.
>>
>>18184761
No not at all the first time, to a point they become concerning. On a serious level I have very strange experiences with sleep. I downloaded a sleep talk recorder app and have recorded different voices who have been present seemingly right next to me whilst I am asleep that are for sure not me nor any accent I could reproduce. To further guarantee it is not even me is that you can hear me making other noises in the recording at the same time as the voice is captured. Showed the recording to all my family and they just brushed it off. Contacted loads of paranormal investigators to put it to rest but no one was interested and those that were couldn't explain it. I do my best to warn people but often they are strangers who I don't know and have never met so I can't. When I dream with myself in it I will change my day to avoid anything that was represented or associated in the dream. They mostly feature strangers and I seem to have no control over them
>>
Lucid dreaming is pretty damn scary when you don't have full control. It soon turns to sleep paralysis. I had an experience the last time I managed to induce one which brought seriously evil spirits and what could only be described as a depiction of the devil. I was stuck inside totally, I finally managed to escape by running upstairs as I'd fallen asleep on the sofa and ripping open the curtains. As soon as the sunlight burst through I woke up
>>
This is coming from a skeptic, but anyway for those that are interested what would recurring dreams of the baphomet mean? Initially this started by having an intense hallucination when I was a kid which followed by the dreams/nightmares. I had to use a search engine to type in a description of the baphomet and find a match. Before that I'd never heard of it or even seen anything depicting it!
>>
>>18182771
I've never been in an emergency situation like that before, but I think I would probably do well. I don't freak out easily
>>
>>18161934
Yep. Had a dream when I was 14 that I would miss the school bus
Guess what happened?
>>
>>18185155
Um, from my understanding 3:33 is a bad sign
You may want to get some help
>>
I have recurring dreams of squids, gargantuan in size.

>One dream I have every so often, I'm walking on a flat frozen body of water, when I look down a eye-lid swings open, I'm standing utop a gigantic eye. Fear sets in, I wake up sweating still scared.
>More dreams with fucking massive squids. Swimming in the ocean, at night, almost pitch black. Gigantic glowing yellow eye underwater, I get pulled under, continue staring into this fucking huge glowing yellow eye, tentacles everywhere.
>Another dream with squids. I'm in the back seat of a car, on a big bridge, stuck in traffic. Giant tentacles rise up from the end of the bridge, starts tearing it down, fear as the tentacles get closer. Wake up sweating, scared

Why squids? Why gigantic eyes? What could this mean?
>>
>>18186933
Why's that? Not Op but always seeing 3:33 on clocks, track times etc
>>
>>18187404
different anon here, i see specifically 11:11, 2:22, all 4:44 all the time. Haven't seen 3:33 in years, I used to catch it just about every single afternoon but never again. what does it mean? always believed there's something to this, I've heard 11:11 is the most common and symbolizes synchronicity: your life is going the way it's meant to. Would love to know what the 2's, 3's, and 4's mean. odd it never happens with 5:55
>>
File: Studio-Ghibli-Totoro-Evil.jpg (77KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Studio-Ghibli-Totoro-Evil.jpg
77KB, 650x488px
Alright, I need some help with this one. For the past several months,

I've been having these dreams. None are recurring and are wildly different but there's always one factor that's present in all of them. A certain person I know that I hate.

When I say hate, I mean legitimate, I think their death would only serve the world and make it a better place kind of hate. I know that sounds extremely edgy but I seriously do hate this person. I haven't seen them in months but hear about him from other people sometimes (kinda rare now though).

Back to the dreams though. The past several months, I can recall at least a dozen dreams where this person has had a presence, none of which have been good. They've ranged from unpleasant encounters (i.e, him being a dick) to the outright violent where fights break out and even one where I attempted to kill him.

Would anyone have an explanation as to why I might be having these dreams? It's not even something that I really noticed until just now after some thought. It doesn't necessarily bother me but I'm just curious about what it could mean
>>
I keep on having dreams with another "tall dark figure." It will be any ordinary innocent dream and then he/she/it will just show up out of nowhere. Its most defining feature is that it has a dog's/wolf's head. It never does anything malicious, it just quietly follows me around, staring at me. Whenever I try to get close to it, the thing will grab me and embrace me, and the dream will abruptly end. What do I do? Does this mean anything? These dreams have been going on for a while and I haven't been sure who to ask.
Thanks.
>>
I recently had a dream where I seem to have performed an exorcism. The details are a bit indistinct. What I do remember is that I was in a place that seemed dark and haunted, and eventually I wound up in a closet. It was very dark. In the dream, I launched into prayer. I'm a very devout Catholic, so I prayed to the archangel Michael, among others. There was a kind of clearing up, and then I woke up.

It actually reminds me of a dream I had years ago, when my family was visiting France. We were in Paris. I had a dream where I was in a field, and there was a fence separating that field from another field. There were creatures roaming the field, humanoid creatures that were gray and didn't have faces. Eventually I yelled at them to come and get me, so one of them leapt at the fence. He collided with the fence, and then I woke up.

I think there's at least one more dream that involves me confronting some creature or entity, forcing the issue and facing the entity. I forget what it was, exactly. Will post again if I think of it.
>>
>>18188266
It sounds like a representation of a subconscious concern lurking in the back of your mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 750x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 750x677px
Alright iv had the same dream for two nights in a row. I always have a real dream first but this happens after.

>driving down a rural road
>very old buildings and homes
>pass over a bridge, drive around a mountain
>after a long time of driving, i reach what looks like an old farm.
>huge crowd of people outside
>all of them wearing Shiba Inu masks
>feel really happy
>a bell goes off, they all look sad and start to leave, never take off masks.
>almost started crying
>the second time i got there, it rained like a jungle in 'Nam
>all the shibes left again, one got into the back seat of my car.
>start driving and accidentally hit one
>wake up.

Pic related, thats the mask.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 294x232px
>>18187982
You are your own worst enemy.
>>
I haven't really dreamed in weeks.
>>
>>18175784
I had a dream exactly like that when i was 10 but it might have been worse, idk. Some ayylmaos came out from a spacecraft i discovered while walking in the woods with a friend.
The alien was probably 1.5 feet tall, looked like it was a yellow play doe stick figure. The side of its body looked like it was cut bad, and it was bleeding and some organs were hanging out.
It came up to me and started hugging my leg and cooing like a pigeon.

My friend (he knows a lot about /x/ tier stuff) tells me that these aliens are evil, and its faking its injury.

I got scared so i kicked the alien off my leg, and started stomping on it. It tries crawling to the spacecraft. But i threw a small boulder at it.
After it died the other alien screamed and made a crying sound then ran into the spacecraft and flew away.

I started crying when i woke up.
>>
What does it mean when someone has recurring dreams about killing other people? Those people aren't familiar to me, I don't know them. I just dream about killing random people from time to time.
>>
>>18189191
That doesn't help at all
>>
>>18189203
You have, you just don't remember them for whatever reason
>>
>>18155484
I got some sleep paralysis with
>Clear yelling voices (they seemed mostly annoyed at my awareness of them)
>Hella electric shock sensations
>Some benevolent presence consoling me and patting me on the shoulder
>Desire but complete inability to scream

Could it have been Ayys? Any /x/ nerd thoughts on it.
>>
>>18189186
a persistent dream is a sign that you have experienced something that is bothering you.

thinking about your dream.... did your friends had a fight? i mean, shuba inus are friendly figures to you, also, one of them is with you inside the car at the end, and other is being hit by you

This is the only thing i can say aout your dream, due my lack of knowledge about you

In any case, keep it in mind that persistent dreams are because persistent feelings about specific situations or events that are unresolved
>>
>>18175784
there is a part about your life or your personality that you got rid because you thought that other people and yourself can see it like "a bad thing" but you actually like it.

This is my interpretation of your dream, but i want to know the second part
>>
>>18187404
The only reason I say this is because this is the time people wake up when performing the taxi cab ritual n shit
>>
My dreams are always really abstract and weird, so if someone could help me out that would be great. My most recent dream I don't remember much of, except for the fact that I moved to a house with a really nice below-ground floor filled with insanely almost impossibly detailed wooden furniture, and my current bedroom was absolutely convered in spare change. If it helps, I have a small bag of spare change in my bedroom right now.
Can anyone make sense of this dream? Does it mean anything?
>>
>>18190057
your life must be going great right now, you are feeling in a comfy place with bright future, at least your spectatives about what is coming soon in your life is very high, if that is not the case, i need to know more about how you feel in the dream
>>
So i recently started a dream journal and over the past 2 weeks the recurring themes are drugs&war.
I'm usually high out of my fucking mind, and when i'm not i'm on some battlefield.
I also just stopped smoking weed after 6 years of constant use about a month ago, thought that might be relevant.
Am i just a bloodthirsty addict or what? What do these dreams mean?
>>
>>18189708
Youre right, I do love Shibas.
None of my friends have been fighting that i know of. I have a few unresolved problems.

Also, I dont have many friends, so I guess thats why they all left the first night. Im kinda lonley, thats my unresolved problem.
>>
Sorry for my bad English, but I want to know what this dream I had yesterday means.

I was sitting on a rock next to a cascade in a place that looked like pic related when suddenly snakes started appearing out of nowhere, I stood up and tried to run but it was too late, they were already all over me biting me.

There was someone else talking to me, I don't remember who it was but they said something along the lines of "It's fine. They're not venomous. You'll be fine." Even though I knew the snakes were venomous and they were killing me slowly.

I woke up shortly after that.
>>
>>18189708
same guy
>>18190495
i hope that helps you, i am not an expert about dreams or psychology but i learned a few things about human behavior that was very useful to understand my own behavior.
also, i like helping people
>>
>>18190558
Yes, thank you very much!
Im glad youre here.
>>
>>18190353
My life isn't actually going that great right now, and i'm honestly kinda depressed. The only thing I can think of is that I'm quite wealthy for my age, so that might explain the spare change. I can't remeber how I felt during the dream, but I know I wasn't elated or happy or anything
>>
>>18190592
you are welcome

>>18190761

dreams comes from subconscient, everyody knows it
sometimes they show us what is troubling us, sometimes they show us our desires

maybe your dream is talking about that

maybe you are insecure about the way things are going in your life, i feel moving to a new house like a change and sometimes we gets intimidate y that, a bedroom covered with spare change.... maybe means that "you know what to do in order to change your situation", but im not sure what does it mean that
i want to know why you feel depressed
>>
>>18190820
also, sorry for bad english
>>
>>18190820
Its just the textbook existential crisis stuff
>>
>>18190830
nah, i hate those books, i never read one of them
this is all things that i have learned trough my personal experiences
i dont want to cheer up people, i just want to help them if i can, with my own words, and my own knowledge about things
im sorry if my sentences sound like those existentialist shit, i dont want to make other think like me, but i really like to help others to find their own answers, if what i say does it help anyone
>>
>>18190906
Sorry, what I meant was that my depression is related to a generic existential crisis. Also, it really isn't that severe.
>>
>>18190508
google said me "dreaming with snakes biting you means betrayal", so, let see your dream through my eyes:

>sitting on a rock next to a fall
idk if that does have a clear meaning, but your picture makes me feel comfy
>suddenly snakes appears from nowhere
anxiety is what makes me feel that
>all of them are biting me
that gives me no hope, im already dead, but i dont want to accept it
>there was someone, else talking to me, says it gonna be fine
i know thats a lie, and i can do anything about it, im already dead
>they kill me slowly
so, im noticing my own death, meanwhile someone is telling me lies

yeah, all in your dream sounds like betrayal
or disapointement maybe

anyway, i cannot discard the posibility of fictional influence, sometimes our dreams are influenced by movies, series, whatever we get

but your dream doesnt seems like that, so, think about it, does your dream talks about betrayal or disapointement? in any case, it doesnt seems that what is bothering you its not related to something that you did

also, english is neither my mother langueage, so estamos igual amigo

>>18191112

dont worry, i never tought that you were severe
or something (maybe i was violent, idk), i am just a guy who loves convertation
>>
>>18155484
two common dreams i have, one is boring as hell and ones pretty cool.
the first is me having long hair, despite being a transdude with a buzzcut, for some reason in my dreams my hair is always longer.

the second is dreaming about zombie apocalypses, not usually scary, but rather really fun, running around, killing shit and finding shit.

both are open to interpretation.
>>
The other day I had a really intense dream about this girl I've been sort of seeing (we're not official, but we've been hanging out for a couple months).
Basically, at the beginning of the dream she said something incredibly awful and cruel to me, so much so that I got uncontrollably angry and started screaming at her. Later on I decided to try and make amends, but when I called her up I found out that she had killed two people and had been sentenced to death. The rest of the dream was just me trying to come to grips with the fact that she would be gone soon.
What do you guys think this dream could mean? It was so charged with emotion, but I can't figure out what the feelings are coming from.
>>
File: awoken-app-review.jpg (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
awoken-app-review.jpg
26KB, 200x200px
anyone got some recommendations for dream journal, lucid dreaming, and sleep aid apps for android.

here's something I found for anyone else intrested.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-apps.html
>>
>>18155484
Any insight as per singing in your sleep? Gf does it all the time. Sleep talks too but sings alot
>>
>>18155484
Had a dream i threw one of my brothers friends off a building for disrespecting my house. Time goes by in the dream and i have a hit out on me. The hitmen crash a car through my backyard and come out to attack me with death syths. I disarm one and he tries to pull a gun. In a articulé i get the gun and try to fire. It jams. I even switch the safety. No luck so i start beating him with the gun. He tells me the more il fight back the bigger his pay out so i tell him i hope he likes big paydays then his buddy kills me with a syth.
>>
>>18191323
I've never heard of that before. You mean full-on singing or humming or what? Songs you recognize or just random tunes? Give more info.
>>
>>18158284
They're called paragraph breaks and they're your friends. Fucking use them.

Walls of text are murder on people's eyes.
>>
I've had infrequent recurring dreams of being hit by a tsunami wave of epic proportions, as tall as a skyscraper
>>
>>18192788
Do you live near the ocean, or in a land-locked area?
>>
>>18155484
i could use some help.

first is basic. what does appearing naked in public in a dream mean? have had that dream the most.

next.

had an unsettling dream last night. about two weeks ago a friend of mine died from a heroine overdose.

I dreamed I was back at her funeral, everything was the same, down to the little details like the color of her coffin. only difference was that the casket was open this time and her upper half was exposed, but her face was covered by a shroud made of lace. white with a red center.

I remember walking up to the casket and removing the shroud. then i held her body in my arms and shook her and she woke up, like from sleep. I was so glad to see her alive again.

I quickly went over to her mother to let her know her daughter was alive and ok, but when I looked back someone else was in the casket. then I woke up.
>>
Hi I've been having a reoccurring dream and would like some help interpreting it
I'm in a car and there are pedestrians so I hit the brakes but no matter how hard I hit the brakes
I can't come to a complete stop
I always seem to be inching forward and I get a lot of glares from the pedestrians

My own interpretation is that my voices are mad at me and I have to stop asking for stuff from them idk tho I'm so confused
>>
>>18192902
First one is just a common fear of being humiliated or embarrassed. Possibly also a concern about your own vulnerability.

As for the second one, is your friend actually using heroin? If so, I'd say that's a warning to get her some help before that happens for real.
>>
>>18192936
she really is dead.
>>
>>18192936
Wait, I misread that, sorry. She really did die and it wasn't part of the dream? You're still coping with loss and you should find someone to talk. My condolences.
>>
>>18192940
Yeah, I'm sorry, just realized my mistake.
>>
File: hellodarkness_guribait.png (589KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarkness_guribait.png
589KB, 540x960px
>>18155484

I thought that this lucid dream was utter bullshit, until it happened to me. I was laying in bed with my fianceé and I wouldn't sleep for a while. When sleep finally caught me I woke up in a sudden and I couldn't bloody move! It was like I was frozen. All I could do was move my eyes and nothing else. Even my voice wouldn't come out.
Then I noticed a black hand in the corner of my eye. I remember feeling my heart racing so fast it actually hurt. The hand would keep rising, like if it was going to cover my eyes. I tried yelling but I just couldn't. So I realized that it was a lucid dream and started to calm down. As soon I simmered down a bit, I regained my movements and looked everywhere for the black hand. It was nothing.

Trippy and scary experience, but kinda fun tho.
>>
>>18192941
>>18192944
that's ok, no need to apologize.

But ok, i think you may be right. wasnt open about feeling upset back when it happened. thought it had passed but I guess i'm not done yet.

thank you for your help! glad i can grasp it better.
>>
>>18192951
I know what it's like to lose someone, so hang in there. Talk it out with someone you trust if you need to. If you struggle with that, you can also try writing down your feelings in private. Above all, try not to blame yourself.
>>
>>18190508
Woah, i had a dream like this but being the other role instead
In my dream, one snake bit me then i killed it with a Knife chopping its head off and i said to someone (you?) "Its Fine" and something like "I knew i shouldnt trusted it"

I'm sorry for my Bad english, normally i'm just lurking in every thread but this time i had to response.
>>
>>18184057
Probably entrances to other dimensions.
>>
>>18193257

New de_dust2 design?
>>
File: spaniard feels.jpg (28KB, 365x415px) Image search: [Google]
spaniard feels.jpg
28KB, 365x415px
>>18155484
This could easily go beyond the purpose of this general but I'm posting it anyway:

I went to sleep late yesterday because I was doing stuff for college, but I didn't feel extremely tired.
After I lay down, and before I got into sleep, I slowly felt my conciousness fading away, not in the usual "I need to sleep" way but more like a symptom of weakness, like when you're ill, that appeared out of nowhere and went increasingly from zero to a lot. Before I felt that I heard a loud crash on the roof but I thought it was a cat, a rat or a bird or something.
I had a weird dream in which I was still laying down on my bed inside the sheets, but I couldn't move myself yet there was a *something* shadowy that was moving my body like it wanted and at the same time slowly enveloped around me. I'd admit that the dream got a bit lewd because it tried to get inside me in ... you can imagine. But then I felt a disgusting pressure and pain on my balls so I forced myself to look down and whatever it was was crushing my balls, so I desperately tried to wake up. I actually admit that I managed to wake up but as soon as I did the same feel of weakness and helplessness came back to me and forced me to sleep again. The same dream happened in a similar way but I decided to let it happen. That shadow thing after trying to crush my pair also tried to choke me.
I woke up in an adrenaline rush that then faded and left me feeling like shit.
I have to admit that I felt like something was off inside my room before I went to sleep before the first dream.

I have to say that my forks have been disappearing for some time and not in a "you dropped it below the sofa" way. They're just gone. *Poof*
Also, something fucked up happened to my sibling recently, like witchcraft shit against her so she's wearing "protective" stuff.
I've been feeling weak sometimes lately, and it's not related to not sleeping properly because I do most days.
>>
thinking about having a wet lucid dreaming. will i cum in my pants?
>>
File: laughing at you.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>18180031
>sailsman
>>
>>18156275
I have a way of thinking I employ when lucid dreaming. Whenever I realize that I am dreaming, I consider myself a god in my own private universe.
I realize that all the things in the dreams are extensions of me and thus are malleable to my will.
I've been training on lucid dreaming since I was a small child and I didn't realize other people did it as well until my teens, whenI saw other people talking about it online.
>>
>>18184148
>raped a girl
>dream wasn't sexual in nature
Pick one

Really though you're probably fine if you don't think about it conciously, and raping your friend IN A DREAM made you feel bad irl, you're probably better than me; I would have just been slightly confused.
>>
Had a weird ass dream a long time ago.

>In a huge stone building in ancient Rome. I'm a young son from a wealthy family. The majority of the dream I spent walking around admiring the empty architecture to the sound of crickets and the sensation of a warm breeze.

>As I explore further I am joined by a man in a white toga and a colored sash (don't remember the color). It's my father, and he's a senator. We engage in friendly but not personal converstation. We walk out onto a ground level court and we both stop to talk. From my perspective, he's standing in the foreground of a long hallway lined with marble on the left and columns on the right. The columns are glowing from torchlight and contrast sharply with the pitch black of the night time countryside.

>Something above him catches my eye (I'm looking up at him from my perspective). It's a massive marble block with perfectly squared corners. It's the size of a sedan and it travels silently on these high tension lines on the ceiling. It starts at the far end of the hallway and gains speed until it's directly overhead. When it reaches our end it slows to a stop and goes back the way it came. I can't see anything propelling it and it seems locked in this repetitive motion with nothing other than the cables touching it. It's completely silent.

>It obviously seems out of place and when I mention it, my father looks up nonchalantly before gently ushering me farther out on the patio where I can't see it as well. I ask him something to the effect of
"It shoudn't be doing that right?"
He responds, "We're almost finished, don't look at it."
>This seems to be a rational enough explaination for some reason and I ask one more question.
"Does that mean we're leaving soon?"
>He looks at me with a worried expression.
"If it works..."

Pic related. Looked like that except columns were rounded and hallway was straight.
>>
Alright, I've been trying to lucid dream and astral project. I haven't done either, so I'm trying both to see if I can get one to work.

So far I've been getting to the point where my hands and feet start to float out of existence and my entire body feels asleep, sort of like pins and needles fall asleep but not painful, except for the parts that are breathing and my face. I do this by, no matter what sensations come, staying still and continuing breathing. How can I stop breathing manually and have my unconcious mind take over so the rest of my body can fall asleep? How do I let my chest float away like my arms and legs?
>>
>>18192582
Different stuff. Ballad type songs, lullaby

really heavy sleep talker too,
>>
>>18195225
Well, I've heard sleeptalkers try to have a conversation with each other (they were siblings, so maybe it's genetic) but sleep singing is new to me. Has she tried taking any sleep medication to make it stop?
>>
>>18161775
>>18161793
I read this and was like, damn this guy got buttfucked over and over again when he was a kid.
>>
>>18192903
You feel you can't trust in your self-control and fear you might do something shameful that other people disapprove.
>>
>>18173718
>Driving in a car =
life
>Someone else driving the car =
someone else is in control of your life
(I for one would bet a million dollars that the other people in the car were your family)
>Car crashing =
your life got flip turned upside down
>family dead =
not literally dead, just figuratively
(while i wouldn't bet on it, my first impression is your parents split up, mainly 'cause kids always feel guilty when their parents split up)
>Police chasing you =
feeling guilty
(you shouldn't though, you weren't the one driving)
>Hiding =
hiding evidence/lying/avoiding punishment

>Unfamiliar city =
your post car crash life
>Police still following you and you still avoiding them =
you hadn't (and probably still haven't, seeing as you had this dream just last night) gotten over the guilt.
>Police assumes you killed everyone on purpose
hmm maybe it's not your guilt but someone else's blame? or both? That would suck if someone else is blaming you, I would totally understand avoiding the shit out of them.

>Room with unfriendly strangers etc
I can't go any further without drawing early conclusions based on what I've said above.
>>
>>18171249
Your subconscious is literally you. If your subconscious was distressed you would feel it.

You get the response you expect.
>>
>>18174544
>putt-putt
>bright yellow rubber duck
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18175292
There isn't much to interpret, you can do it yourself and it would be a lot more accurate.

Basically you and your friends are in the middle of a lightning storm. You saw it coming. Your friends may not realize it's even there.

What's the lightning storm? (seriously asking btw and i expect an answer)
>>
When i was young, my great grandmother died. A few months later, i had a dream of chasing her down the hallway to my room where she laud down on my bed and told me to be good while handing me a stuffed unicorn.

When my stepfather died, i had a few dreams of him.
One was in our old house and i was oddly aware that something wasn't right but nobody would listen to me (in the dream) they gave me odd looks and told me to go back to bed. Does this mean anything?
>>
>>18196281
it means you're very normal
>>
>>18196281
wait actually, a unicorn is a symbol. Only virgins can ride unicorns. They have this LONG and HARD horn.
And it was paradoxically given to you by this old as f**k woman. What can i derive from this??

Basically, your virginity was stolen by you by your transvestite great grandmother.
>>
>>18196303
grandmother as in grand"""""mother"""""
>>
>>18194481
This dream screams 'facade' to me.
You're engaging in conversation with your father but not on a personal level.
The architecture, while aesthetically pleasant, is cold and, you even said it yourself, empty.
You're told not to look too closely at something perfect.

You finding, "we're almost finished, don't look at it," to be a rational explanation makes it sound like you're doing your part to keep the facade up (for the sake of your relationship, I assume)

Why did you ask if you were leaving soon? Or did you not get any context?

It reminds me of the mother from this movie 'Ordinary People.' You should watch it it's a good movie.
>>
>>18189310
Repressed anger.

There's someone you're angry at but for whatever reason you can't or dont want to be angry at them. So much so that even your dreams won't show the real person. Is there any common traits that these people you kill have? Age? Sex? Anything?
>>
>>18196307
Stop spreading this multiple quotation mark bullshit.
>>
>>18196734
It's good though.
>>
>>18196740
It's retarded.
>>
I had repeating nightmares where I was 12 in my old house, my room was upstairs, and I could see my neighbors backyard from up there. He had a shed with these big sliding doors that were always bolted shut, and I was having a sleep over with like 8 of my friends in my room. I look out my window and see the shed, then turn around to tell my friends, but one of them was gone. Every time I turned around another was missing, but they didn't acknowledge it at all. Once they all dissapeared, I looked down at the shed again and heard extremely loud thumping on the door, like something was trapped inside. It sounded like hammering in a nail but ten times louder. It went -thump thump thump thump thump- and paused for like 4 seconds before repeating. And I slowly backed away from my window, looked at my bedroom door and just heard two ear-splittingly loud knocks on the bedroom door and that's always when I woke up
>>
>>18161934
I used to get mad precog dreams. The other day I had a dream that I was Barry Allen, running down a street near my house with Jay Garrick. Lo and behold, the next day the episode with Jay Garrick is on TV. He's only in one episode of the whole show, so that's a pretty specific dream.

>>18167882
I had a dream where I smoked pot. Woke up high. Only lasted a few minutes, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>18189501
Not that guy, but I can tell the difference between when I dream and can't remember it and when I don't dream. Except for 3 dreams in my childhood, I didn't start dreaming until I started smoking weed.
>>
>>18155484
I frequently dream of other peoples lives as they live through some apocalyptic nightmare.

I am very much aware that i focussed somewhat to much on the theme of apocalyptic events and i am also absolutely aware that my personality tries to think about others more than i do to myself.

So basically, i am quite sure i know why i am having these dreams.
I also do know that i simply should focus on other stuff in order to stop these dreams, yet my question is:
How can i focus on something else?
To me it seems like this gigantic threat is the one thing humanity should care most about, yet no one seems to care.
>>
What I wanna know is why when I have a dream and become lucid midway through, that it always goes sideways.

>Wait a second... This is a dream
>cue every dream character trying to kill me
>full on bad acid trip

That being said, I have had dream characters help me occasionally. Or when I realized I was in a dream, I've had dream characters tell me not to talk to anyone because it'll go bad. Am I autistic while asleep?
>>
I had a dream after (hopefully) invoking my spirit guide last night, I asked for their presence in my dreams as well.
What I dreamt: My cousin and I went for Thanksgiving Dinner at a girl's parents house I've never met, only seen on Facebook.
My cousin left me there, the girl then proceeded to tell me about her problems.
I listened and in turn, she came on to me.
Her mother barged in calling me her new boyfriend..
I immediately had the sense that I was being set up by my cousin and I unknowingly made some girl cheat on her boyfriend with me.
With that realization, I woke up.
>>
I dream about living in old churches & monasteries in the middle of the forest & going on trains & planes & boats & spaceships.
What's that shit all about?
>>
>>18155484
I once had a dream that I was in a huge flat desert landscape with a big stone stair case in the center that lead up to a closed gold door with an "Anubis?" on each side and nothing else but desert behind it. (had to look anubis up because i had no idea what they were even called.) Around the stair case were literally as far as the eye could see, in perfect symmetry, thousands of wood wheels like a naval captains steering wheel turned flat so they would stick out of the ground about 3 feet on a post about and allow slaves to push them counter clockwise. two people were stationed at each wheel, and me and a really good friend of mine were on one of our own. While turning the wheel, my friend said, "fuck this, im done." and stopped. as he did this, I for some reason panicked and tried to pull him up to get back on the wheel. As i was doing this, something noticed, and the doors started opening up. As the opened all i could see was light, but there was something or someone in the light, (or they were the light?). The light just absolutely shattered me emotionally. I sat in it crying and apologizing, and woke up crying harder than i ever have in my entire life. This happened when i was like 14.. I'm 21 now, and to this day, have never experienced anything remotely close to how real that felt, even in reality. I got into lucid dreaming pretty hard around 17-18 and managed to look really deep into my dreamscape at a microscopic level, but still have never been able to forget that night.
>>
>>18198080
When you realize you are dreaming, you have to have faith in your self control. Your brain will project what it "expects" to happen, and not necessarily what you want to happen. I've found that after years of lucid dreaming, i still find it hard to walk through walls, because my brain literally cannot comprehend reality beyond the laws of physics. You need to KNOW that they will stop trying to kill you. Just stand there and tell them that they are dream characters. I have always found it comedic to harass stubborn dream characters that are in denial of their own true nature. btw, not OP.
Im >>18198244 this guy
>>
>>18198258
Yeah, telling them they aren't real doesn't phase them though. I told one guy (a friend in real life) he was a dream character. He screamed "Fuck you!" and proceeded to rip my face off. I'm usually only slightly concerned once I realize it's a dream. So I'm not even scared. It's really weird and it always wakes me up.
>>
>>18198278
You just need to take control. It's your subconscious, and ultimately, all just projections of your fears and insecurities. By telling me, "I can't, it's different." You're literally submitting to your unconscious mind. Essentially telling yourself to not allow yourself to take control of yourself. idk if that makes sense? Literally 100% of it is you. If you ever get the chance, just keep calm and walk around and just look at how fucking deep the textures go on walls and counter tops and wood and shit. if you look closely, you'll be blown away at what its all made of!
>>
hey dreamfags, I have a lot of dreams where I am swimming. It's a fantastic feeling in the dreams. It's also sometimes in a body of water where you're not supposed to swim, not always but quite often.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18198296
I am calm. I realize it's dream, shit gets fucked. I remain calm. Shit remains fucked. Actually, it does explain a lot. Conscious mind is normal. Subconscious is fucking mental. Homeostasis maintained I guess.
>>
>>18198278
I'd actually almost go the opposite route of the other guy and say that you should avoid taking control. I find that you need to be subtle about controlling dreams, too much exertion of power and it creates problems. At least do this for the beginning, wait until you understand more about how your mind works and you gain more confidence, then you can use it to the greatest potential. Everyone's mind works differently, try different things.
>>
I had a dream last night that was very vivid and interesting.
>in old childhood basement with mom
>open a closet and discover a room
>i somehow already knew it was there
>enter and am greeted by two cats and a dog
>i recognize the cats and dog as childhood pets in the dream, despite never having them as pets in my actual childhood
>the room is filled with couches and sofas, one i specifically pointed out in the dream was from the 20s
>a woman and a man who i assumed in the dream was her son were also in the room, casually talking with me and my mom
>cant remember the rest
can anyone interpret this? it has stuck with my all day
>>
>>18198326
I don't even like dreams. Shit, I just wanna be asleep while I'm asleep. I don't want there to be ANY exertion. Shit, I'm tired.
>>
>>18198343
Just let it go then. Don't exert anything, let it play out like a movie. This is just advice that works for me, but if I'm lucid dreaming I usually just sit back and enjoy the ride. Let it play out like an interactive movie that you know you can cancel if it gets too bad.
>>
i've had a recurring dream since I was in highschool (28 now)

>being followed in a parking garage at ground level
>walk up levels as person is gaining on me
>person is joined by two
>start to run up levels
>person is joined by small group
>reach the top and the now large crowd is within reach
>i walk to the ledge and jump, 10-15 stories down
>hit the ground and die
>firetruck comes
>police/ambulance comes
>coroner comes
>bagged, taken to morgue
>family comes to confirm identity
>buried
>wake up from dream

Anyone want to help me understand this?
>>
>>18198331
that's kind of cool. this isn't so much an interpretation as an observation - often houses in our dreams are our real life 'headspaces' and since you were in the basement, it sounds like you encountered part of of the foundations of what makes you, well, you. seems like you have a peaceful place to visit now.
>>
>>18198364
thanks for the response, in the room i felt very calm, but also a bit nervous like something was prowling
>>
>>18198349
i wouldn't call that lucid dreaming, but I guess that's pretty subjective.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI Anytimevi want wacked out dreams I just put on a nicotine patch before bed.
>>
>>18198381
I think lucid dreaming is just when you know you're dreaming. You don't have to take action.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x798px
Accidentally posted this in the wafflehouse thread in comparison to this, the IHOP
>>
>>18197623
Your second statement invalidates the first.

>>18197996
Even if there is a gigantic threat to humanity, you should not care. You should just try to live the best life you can, while you can. You will never persuade humanity to care, so unless you can stop this gigantic threat on your own, there's nothing you can do about it.
Here's what to focus on: your own life. Live more selfishly.

>>18198165
Distrust and jealousy of your cousin. There's no spiritual crap here.

>>18198200
More details please, take any one dream about living in a church and describe it. And take any one dream about the transportation and describe it.
>>18198299
You do it too.

>>18198352
I'm not too sure, but I think it's describing your life. Your whole life. You start at ground level (when you were born) and go up and up as you get older and then die.
There's no release of tension until death. Nothing ever resolves. You can never catch a break. You're too stressed out.
>>
>>18199218
How does that invalidate my first statement?
>>
>>18199233
>I didn't start dreaming until I started smoking weed.
Is untrue. Because you did dream before then. You just didn't remember them. Which means that you can't tell the difference between not having dreams and not remembering them.
>>
Can I visit others' dreams from mine? How about at least communicating with others out of my dream?
>>
>>18199249
Okay bro, you tell me about my subjective experience.
>>
>>18199253
I've shared dreams with others. I don't know how to induce it.
>>
>>18199257
That I will do.
You think you can but you honestly can't.
Honestly it's kind of funny. You ever blacked out whilst drunk? It's not like your memories are replaced by blackness. They are just not there. You can only tell they aren't there because you don't remember going to sleep.
You are literally unable to tell if you can't remember something.

It's like saying "I can tell the difference between complete black and the total absence of light."
That's what you sound like right now.
>>
>>18199275
I only blacked out once. It was identical to falling asleep. Actually I might have just fallen asleep. I don't really have a point reference here because I don't dream.

>the difference between complete black and the total absence of light.
Why are you trolling me and helping everyone else?
>>
>>18199310
I'm not trolling you, I'm trying to help you.
>>
I had a dream about two years ago I'll never really forget. For context I had a family member who lived with us, off and on. He was at our place for a long time when he'd stay, one of the rooms in our house was his, we never really got along so well. He died in 2014. So we were cleaning things out and he had a bottle of some whiskey. It was a shitty thing to do but I decided to just drink it. After I was done I went to sleep and all I saw was him trying to strangle me to death or something and just pissed off. So it made me wonder if spirits can visit you in dreams or was this all just something I made up
>>
>>18199342
I know this is an old joke about osmosis, but I've slept next to books and gotten information out of them. The first time it happened it was a complete accident. It only works on used books, though. Which leads me to believe that people can leave psychic imprints on physical objects. I also know a telepath whom I loaned one of my favorite books, and she told me the she read it all in my voice. I think its more likely that he really fucking wanted that whiskey than his spirit visited you. Just a psychic "imprint".
>>
>>18155484
Hello, outboarder here, just wanted to share an interesting dream I had tonight.

I was a part of a science team. Our task was to observe dolphins. They were supposed to swim throu a structure flooded with a meter or two of water, with simple&basic labyrinth of concrete road blockers put in place. I think dolphins were supposed to be migrating from one place to another? We sat on concrete blockers and observed. When a dolphin showed up, it went kinda halfway into the labyrinth and then noticed our team. It took special interest in me, started jumping out of water and rubbing against me in flight, gently licking on my fingers (and other parts on my body), it may even kissed me one time, not sure. Generally, it was full-on molesting me. And the worst part, I couldn't return the affection because of a science team present. So I acted like I as ashamed and annoyed be its actions. Some time afterwards, second dolphin showed up and joined the fun.They occasionally started to swim throu giant pipes and slipping throu grates in order to impress me, I think? The grates were made out of rebars placed a bit too tightly for a dolphin to slip throu, but they did it anyway, seemingly warping space around themselves to get throu in one swift motion. It looked magical. I woke up shortly afterwards.

What does it mean, besides the fact that I think dolphins are for sexual?
>>
>>18199849
The dolphins are dicks. You're ashamed of your attraction to them.
>>
>>18199852
By the way, seriously not trying to troll you or be an ass or anything. That's just what I got from your dream. If I'm wrong please tell me, because I literally never get any feedback.

Digressing a bit here. What makes me think that the dolphins are penises is the swimming through giant pipes and slipping through gates to impress you.
That sounds not at all unlike a certain act that humans do with some parts of their bodies.
>>
>>18199852
>>18199860
>You're ashamed of your attraction to them.
Personally, I would embrace it if I could. Sadly, society at large doesn't like the idea of human having sexual or even romantic relationship with an animal, no matter how intelligent it is.

>The dolphins are dicks, swimming throu giant pipe-vaginas.
Ill be honest with you, I completely missed THAT allegory. It looks pretty obvious in hindsight.
Still, anything is allegory to sex if you look at it long enough.

But does that mean that I like dicks and am ashamed of it? Maybe kinda? Never gave it a thought before.

Anyway, thank you Mr. Freud for your insight.
>>
>>18199893
>Sadly, society at large doesn't like the idea of human having sexual or even romantic relationship with an animal, no matter how intelligent it is.

Gee, I wonder why, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>18200183
Wow, rude.
>>
I keep having a dream where I get run over by a zamboni in the middle of the street. I haven't been to an ice rink in 10 years. What gives?
>>
>>18200385

You're a werecanadian.
>>
>>18155484
so in 99% of the dreams in which i am driving a car i cant control it no matter how hard i try and i always crash into stuff i only had about one dream where i could fully control it and in some dreams i can only make it go right or left but it goes out of control instantly
>>
>>18200409
So every full moon he goes around with a hockey stick and binges on maple syrup while being very sorry about disturbing people?

Could be worse, I guess.
>>
>>18200409
>werecanadian
I'm a normal canadian though, does that mean every full moon I transform into myself?
>>
I had a dream in which I was having dreams where I kept seeing the number 24. Then I was telling people in my dream about it and they agreed with me that it was spooky. then I woke up. I dont know why that number specifically came up in the dream.
>>
I was in a group of people listening to someone talk. Then a man with brown hair green eyes and a beard looked at me and was annoying me. So I brandished a knife. When he threatened to tell people I had a knife I laid him on his back and cut him open so that his guts were spilling out. Then it cut to a scene where Karl Pilkington and his girlfriend were messing with a pillow filled with feathers. it was unnerving because I knew that the pillow was somehow made of the man that I killed. The only significance I can derive is that i have been listening to the ricky gervais xfm shows recently.
>>
>>18199893
What about mine?
>>18198244
It's always resonated with me and whenever I bring it up in these kind of threads I get completely ignored.
>>
I dreamt I was the new manager of a haunted department store and I kept trying to fuck all the ghosts
>>
File: aus.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
I dreamt I was visiting the Australian outback and there were things in the sky that looked like slow-moving swirls. Some bloke explained that they were micro black holes, and to just go around them if they're slowing heading your direction. I tried to move, but half-woke into a state of sleep paralysis so I couldn't move for the next 2 minutes. It was scary because I thought I was still in the dream.

Sleep paralysis sucks.
>>
With this post, the thread is officially on autosage, so I started the new one a little early.

>>18200965
>>
>>18200924
Thread is kill, migrate on over here >>18200965
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.