[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does x think of this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0765.jpg (110KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
110KB, 1000x562px
What does x think of this show
>>
>>18155281
B R O
>>
Dudebro/10
>>
I like it, but I'm worried since Dave Schrader decided to have an episode about ayy lmaos.
>>
A little over hype but I like the spooky vibe
>>
>>18155281
GOAT. Zack is the greatest paranormal investigator of this generation and is constantly breaking new ground. THE most profound viewing on TV right now
>>
110% retarded
>>
I think it's great
>>
MY NAME IS ZAK BAGANS I NEVER BELIEVED IN GHOSTS UNTIL I CAME FACE TO FACE WITH ONE
>>
boring as shit
>>
Best ghost hunting show that exists but it's pretty shitty even at that
>>
COME OUT BRO, I'LL FUCK YOUR SHIT, I KNOW YOU LIKE FIDDLING ANUSES HERE IS MINE, FIDDLE IT.
>>
>>18155281
One of the first episodes I watched I saw a hand reach out at the back of the room and shake a ladder. I thought they'd point it out on review but instead only focused on the audio, so now I'm convinced every single moment of "paranormal activity" is staged. Host is entertaining at times tho.
>>
Dumb as fuck. These absolute retard hoaxers make Ghost Hunters look like legitimate science.
>>
>tfw nick got the boot
>tfw learned about this literally a week ago, since i only catch episodes on jewtube

what happened anyways?
>>
Wouldn't this sort of thing be better suited for a youtube channel? Some dude just urbexploring old abandoned buildings without and kind of budget?
>>
>>18155368
Zak kept trying to do extra edgy investigations. Like demon stuff. A few episodes before he left the show he was like "You know last time we did something like this it gave me nightmares and ruined my life, WHEN WILL WE STOP?" and Zak was like "WE GOTTA GO DEEPER BRO" I'm paraphrasing but that's basically what they said
>>
>>18155351
what episode was that. i want to see that myself.
>>
>>18155378
No episode. They have worked Years to build their reputation!
>>
>>18155377
well that sucks

also, i noticed in one of the last episodes i watched with Zak wearing some retarded hipster glasses. what fucking douche
>>
>>18155368
Had a kid.
He posts here occasionally.
>>
>>18155393
I think Zak has kinda gone insane. He gives off that Criss Angel vibe instead of just an average joe now.

If you want to see an episode where they cover aliens in the new season, watch this. They talk to a guy who says he killed 18 grey aliens with a samurai sword and shot at a UFO with his AK 47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipE_ootZ_Fw
>>
The group dynamic was so uncomfortable and cringey, but funny and fun at the same time.
>Zack is always being "possessed" or dealing with a case or location that triggers one of his countless phobias
>Aaron's just trying to have a good time and see some spoops, perfect innawoods/urbanex bro material
>Nick and Zack always agree about everything, always split off together leaving Aaron alone or with guest
>Zack is always getting pissy with Aaron being relaxed and jokey, but then Nick fucking leaves, forcing him to act like he and Aaron have always been best bros
Shit's like Moe and Curly sans the Larry looking for skeletons.
>>
>>18155340
I NEVER BELIEVED IN GHOSTS UNTIL I BELIEVED IN GHOSTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYD-glvkEng
>>
>>18155281
That guy is beyond annoying, beyond douche. A lot of the show is staged. Sucks.
>>
>>18155304
That episode has been out for ages and was great you faggot.
>>
I think it's easily one of the most hilarious shows I've ever seen. I don't understand how people unironically like it.
>>
LISTEN BRO. YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH SHIT? YOU MAKE ME SICK. SHOW YOURSELF. YOU LIVED A LIFE OF EVIL BRO AND I'M HERE TO POUND THAT SWEET LITTLE BOY PUSSY BACK INTO THE AFTERLIFE. I'M RIPPED AS FUARK AND I'LL MAKE YOUR CASPER ASS SUCK MY DICK.
>>
File: 1472460430027.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px)
1472460430027.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
New season starts Saturday, I'm hyped as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9YDqQ5rcgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-IhrNqk0WE
>>
Aaron>Zak=Nick>Billy>Jay
>>
>Moving things around in your basement
>It's 3 AM
>Fuck, that's it for today
>Start to head back to bed
>Distant screaming
>Objects start moving around
>COME OUT!
>There is a cat in the center of my basement I have never seen before
>Try to lead it to ground level
>YOU CASPER FACE GHOST NIGGER
>and back outside
>doesn't want to leave the house

>opinions
>>
File: 1457606832219.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px)
1457606832219.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
I cannot take the show seriously. My sister was big into it for a solid year. Then she showed me the fan fictions she wrote involving the guys and the "yaoi pairings she had". Now anytime I see it while surfing channels I remember my sister's fan fic and just bust up laughing.
>>
File: 1462799112180.png (123KB, 356x256px)
1462799112180.png
123KB, 356x256px
>>18158098

>she showed me the fan fictions she wrote involving the guys and the "yaoi pairings she had"
>>
Zak is hot af tho.
>>
fake as shit. also, a pet peeve of mine, zak bought the indiana demon house, he made a documentary on it, he then said the demons were very prevalent and extremely evil so instead of letting scientists in to investigate the supposedly strongest evidence of poltergeists in the world he FUCKING DEMOLISHES IT

if you needed any proof that this guy and the whole realm of ghosts/demons is fake there it is
>>
>>18158072
Lure it out with food. If it bites you get a rabies shot
>>
I find it very funny and sometimes even interesting, because of the locations. I would say that half of it is staged, and the other half exaggerated, but I don't get the hate is getting here.
>>
>>18155281
I love this shit. It's so fake and crappy but Zak is such a gweedo fuckboi; he gives me so many lols.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.