[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books to learn about paganism? Any pagans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: threepaganwomen.jpg (68KB, 430x324px) Image search: [Google]
threepaganwomen.jpg
68KB, 430x324px
What are some good books to learn about paganism? Any pagans on /x/ ? I've honestly always felt close to nature ( especially since i'm almost full native american) And really just want to worship mother earth. grew up in a shitty christian cult, and always heard about how eveil paganism was. Honestly though my mother always felt in her heart she was a natural witch and had to fight it to stay loyal to god, and it just made me realize that I want to channel all this spirituality I have back into the earth.
>>
>>18155193
Carl Jung
>>
File: 1462288147942.jpg (215KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462288147942.jpg
215KB, 900x960px
>>18155195
>Carl Jung
ty this is actually very interesting and it's almost exactly how I feel about spirituality.
>>
>>18155193
You do realize you can still remain Christian and have a spiritual connection to the earth around you?

No need to be all rebellious teen over it.
>>
>>18155332
You do realize that you have no real reason to prevent anon from exploring his spiritual options right?

If your christian faith is so strong and right, surely it can stand up to some competition and research. Let the man be, he's heard your argument.
>>
>>18155332
no im not going to stay a jw, sorry.
>>
>>18155357
You do realize I made no such attempts of prevention, right? (You obviously didn't)
>>
>>18155193
Ask your ancestors! They probably can teach you better than anybody here on /x/.
>>
>>18155332
>Implying Christianity is anything more than a handful of borrowed teachings from various middle eastern "pagan" belief systems wrapped up in a dumbed down user friendly package for the masses.
>>
>>18155388
Your point being?
>>
>>18155396
Gain alot of weight and develop a persecution complex and climb the ranks of your local coven? It's like Christianity for "cool" people.
>>
Blasphemous weiner holes
>>
>>18155410
My weiner hole is no blasphemer.

It is an astronaut on an eternal journey somewhat akin to the Buddha...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.