[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Magic Sigil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Whatever Scan.jpg (215KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever Scan.jpg
215KB, 1700x2338px
Hi /x/. I'll just get right into it
I need your help
I am a shaky believer in paranormal/magical things, but Chaos Magic is the one thing I've had definite results with.
So I made a sigil.
This sigil is actually about 11 separate ones, and they all have the same goal. To make one persons life better. Believe me, if anyone deserves to have a better life, it's them.
Anyway, I feel that instead of just me putting energy int this sigil, it would be much more effective, or at least have higher chances of being helpful, if MANY people put energy, focus, and tome into it.
So here's where /x/ comes in.
One of the best ways I have found to focus on a sigil is to change it, make it yours. So please, if you can spare the time, do that with this one. If you notice something about it that doesn't look quite right, change it. Paint, photoshop, print it out and color it, whatever. Anything that you can think of. Rotate it so it looks better upside down. Anything
I am aware you may need more information, and if it is mine to give, i will give it
TL;DR Help this sigil work by putting your own energy into it
>>
>>18155170
I gotchu bro
>>
>>18155170
Thank you.

I love you, too, baby.
>>
>>18155170
Sending that sigil good vibes, Love and Light!
>>
File: ANI071-00339.jpg (66KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
ANI071-00339.jpg
66KB, 700x495px
How can I tell you're not making us curse someone or some shit like that?
>>
>>18157429
I swear to all beings high and low that I am not. I could show you the paper I transcribed the sigil from, but I feel like it would take some of the power away from it
Either way, I think everyone sending a sigil happy, light energy would defeat the initial curse
Dunno tho
>>
File: image.jpg (452KB, 500x750px)
image.jpg
452KB, 500x750px
>>18155170
i got u OP. your sigil is attractive.
>>
File: 1473791086149.jpg (826KB, 1151x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473791086149.jpg
826KB, 1151x1920px
>>18155170
Nice ones you are talent
Draw more
>>
>>18158513
Thank you so much
I can't imagine how much this will help them, they need it more than most people
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 640x1136px
>>18158532
it's nice of you to do this for someone you care about. i hope things improve. your sigil feels strong to me; i believe you put a lot of love into this. as always, don't forget to take care of yourself as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.