[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is hell like, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: zdzisa1.jpg (185KB, 1600x1295px) Image search: [Google]
zdzisa1.jpg
185KB, 1600x1295px
What is hell like, /x/?
>>
We are all in hell
>>
What the hell is like?
>>
Have you ever had really bad diarrhea and thought, "phew glad that's over" only for another stream to come right after you wipe? Well it sucks and hell isn't anything like this whatsoever.
>>
File: 1469328978817.png (17KB, 855x540px)
1469328978817.png
17KB, 855x540px
>>18155166
>>18155168
>>18155169
Be serious pls.
>>
>>18155165
Hell looks like a place with lots of big stone pillars and there little spooky bonemen on them with campfires.
>>
Hell is not doing what you're best at.
>>
File: 1474322273157.jpg (65KB, 610x523px)
1474322273157.jpg
65KB, 610x523px
A place to scare us so we never do thing s which "they" dont want us to do sir.
>>
everyday your brain is tortured.
less and less energy.
you slowly lose appeal to those around you.
forced off into the woods to die like a sick cat.

hell...

hell is adulthood.
>>
tfwnogf
>>
>>18155165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuqmOqVBPQ
>>
A non stop party.
>>
>>18155165
Sunderland, England
>>
>>18155165
Bottomless pit abyss
>>
Imagine being stuck in a room full of people you hate.
[spoiler]And there's no wifi[/spoiler]
>>
Hell in the Bible is a singular, isolated existence. Just you in a void.

The Hell that most Christians believe in is El Fiery Cavern a la Dante
>>
>>18155236
..................................................................................................................................................................woah
>>
being alone in a desert on a horse with no name
>>
>>18155300
Thank god I have unlimited data
>>
>>18155353
that's what happens when you buy the 'ticket to heaven'
>>
A big, tough samurai once went to see a little monk. “Monk,” he said, in a voice accustomed to instant obedience; “teach me about heaven and hell!”

The monk looked up at this mighty warrior and replied with utter disdain, “Teach you about heaven and hell? I couldn’t teach you about anything. You’re dirty. You smell. Your blade is rusty. You’re a disgrace, and embarrassment to the samurai class. Get out of my sight. I can’t stand you.”

The samurai was furious. He shook, got all red in the face, was speechless with rage. He pulled out his sword and raised it above him, preparing to slay the monk.

“That’s hell,” said the monk softly.

The samurai was overwhelmed. The compassion and surrender of this little man who had offered his life to give this teaching to show him hell! He slowly put down his sword, filled with gratitude, and suddenly peaceful.

“And that’s heaven,” said the monk softly.
>>
File: 1474492408259.jpg (51KB, 600x453px)
1474492408259.jpg
51KB, 600x453px
>>18155165
Hell is being conscious when everyone else is asleep.

Look around you, do you ever ask yourself where the fuck are we even going with our lives?

Everyone just dies and is forgotten. It doesn't matter how hard you work or how much money and success you have, you just die.

We just waste our time chasing money, meaningless companionship, material goods etc etc.

And for what?

Humanity will inevitability nuke itself, greedy companies gotta drill that oil, frack and pump toxic gas and liquid into your land and water supply with litteraly ZERO repercussions.

Greed gets rewarded, no matter how many people you poison and kill.

We should be out in space colonising planets, our priorities as a species are fucked, people are more concerned about the kardashiens, we reward celebrities and their selfish,shallow greedy, materialistic attitudes meanwhile Scientists are making breakthrough discoveries that could save billions of people yet that never makes the news.

We WORSHIP people that kick balls for a living, but not Scientists.

Our priorities are fucked.

Pfffft, that's my incoherent rant over.
>>
File: ten internets.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ten internets.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>18155902
+1
>>
this is hell. i got 666 in my name and single point of view. i am lucifer. literally this is hell.
>>
There is no hell

No higher being will ever punish you for just being a monkey and doing monkey things, no matter how bad they are.

Hell is a human invention to control people, to stop people from fucking each others neighbors.
>>
>>18156012
>>18155902
>>18155231
>>18155225
Amen
>>
>>18155165
its described in dantes inferno
>>
>>18155902
well, in my opinion colonising space is not an option before we have solved our shitty disputes on this planet. also many scientists are part of the problem, not the ultimate solution. we have to realise that nature is not our enemy... it has been our only ally so far.
>>
>>18155902
Most cringeworthy edgy shit i've read in at least a few hours

>we should worship scientists
Lol you useful fucking idiot how old are you 15?
>>
for some reason the true definition of hell, being completely alone and seperate from everything else seems really really appealing.

I can't wait to be that alone and free.
>>
>>18155165
Not real and just some fear-based propaganda created by christians to keep the masses enslaved and take Power away from them
>>
>>18155165
Eh, it's not that bad. More boring than painful, really. And the wifi is TERRIBLE.
>>
>>18156069
I'm sick of the celebrity worship culture.

Why don't we treat Scientists or people who contribute to society in the same way.

What does my age have to do with it? Nice dismissal tactic though.
>>
When I was a young lad, I asked a priest who came to school for confessions - irishfag, we have periodic confessions in most schools - what hell was like.

He told me, it's so dark that you can't see a thing, not even your own body in front of yourself. There is no ground, nowhere to stand or rest against and it's cold and you are constantly falling or being pulled.

Sometimes you feel as though you are going up, other times down, it's like being thrown around, you jar violently, sometimes you stop for a few seconds, straddled there in nothingness.

And in the dark you can hear voices and people calling, some confused, some terrified and screaming. You might occasionally bump in to another person, you can hear them scream as the whirl past you, cry out as your bodies collide in the abyss but this is rare - Hell is massive, beyond all comprehension and despite it housing billions of souls from all of mankind's history, you rarely ever make contact with another person...and you never sleep, you are always dizzy, always billowing and being thrown about.

He said you can't move, it's like sleep paralysis: you know your body is there, but it won't move so that you are denied the touch of even your own body because in times of fear and hopelessness we cradle ourselves and want to curl up into a ball.

And forget what the movies say: Time is a very real concept in hell, you remember every second clearly and it builds upon itself over and over and over, and it plays on your mind.

Forget fire, the fire mentioned in the good book is metaphorical: a fiery rage, that causes you to weep and to gnash your teeth, grind them in rage and frustration.

It's an endless void and you never quite know how you got there so you're left wondering where your loved ones are, how long you've been there and just what the hell is actually happening. Again, like the first terror of waking up in sleep paralysis for the first time - Well, Hell is like that. But you never wake up.
>>
>>18155165
Like /b/ with traps and tub girl and ylyl that you have seen a million times ruled by /pol/
>>
>>18155311
[spoiler]GAY[spoiler]
>>
>>18157654
>shitty bible fanfiction
>>
>>18155371
Hell is receiving a bunch of petty insults from a monk? I can deal with that. Might even be fun. I could slap his bald monk head. He's a monk, what's he gonna do about it?
>>
Not sure if it was "hell" or not, but I died once and went to "heaven" & "hell". And neither of them were a physical place. But you could still feel them, if that makes sense??? But "hell" felt like what would have been my "blood" was strands of horror coursing through my veins & a weird ass feeling of accepting my eternity in hell. There's really no earthly words to described those places.
>>
It varies from individual to individual. It could be castration, being boiled alive, drowning, rats devouring your face...
>>
>>18155307
so I'm already in hell, according to the bible.
>>
>>18158073
Bait but I'll bite.
Hell is the state of anger and hatred. Heaven is the state of understanding, calm, and appreciation.
>>
You get eaten by worms.
>>
File: 1474244952444.gif (570KB, 1000x811px)
1474244952444.gif
570KB, 1000x811px
>>18155165
>>
Why are you asking about hell, op?
You're already in it.
>>
>>18158215
this gave me a tired chuckle
i find it fascinating there's such a close parallel between dante's hell, the hindu conception of patala & the rosicrucian cosmology with the seven stratums of earth
perhaps it's called the underworld for a reason? who knows?
>>
I think hell is destroyed ruins of past civilizations where you get to experience what is happening to your body when you rot. It is the realm of what was destroyed, maybe even some buildings which were demolished over half a century ago.
>>
>>18155165
it's like everything you ever did wrong, poorly, or regret or hate about yourself gains its own persona and attacks you with shame, unrelenting
>>
File: berserk-eclipse.jpg (346KB, 1200x630px)
berserk-eclipse.jpg
346KB, 1200x630px
Strangely enough, the Eclipse arc of Berserk is pretty close to what I imagine Hell being like.
>>
>>18155165

Pitch black fire forever.
>>
>>18155902
>all we do is fuck shit up
>we should travel space and fuck more shit up

16 year old confirmed
>>
File: 1472682958227.jpg (27KB, 640x638px)
1472682958227.jpg
27KB, 640x638px
>>18157634
we don't worship celebs dude, it's just entertainment. We also do a fine job of recognizing talent within our scientific communities. Just because your girlfriend or whatever doesn't spend all day reading about Stephen Hawking doesn't mean his contributions are forgotten.
>>
>>18155902
>being conscious when everyone else is asleep.
off-the-charts cringe
>>
Well how does it feel for you?
>>
Anon, this is hell. You have already died. Hell is not a place you arrive and burn forever. In hell, you forgot what was life like and you leave with the constant fear of dying again so you are never really sure what is going on.

Once you "die" in this place, you just star the cycle all over again, fearing a hell in which your already are.
>>
File: shariah.png (228KB, 550x290px) Image search: [Google]
shariah.png
228KB, 550x290px
>>18155165
Malmö, Sweden
>>
>>18155311
It feels good to be out in the rain
>>
>>18157654
Man, that's some fucking powerful imagery.
>>
>>18155902
underage.
>>
Um, I've been there in dreams. It's different for everyone. You kind of do your suffering, grow a little bit, and after that it's not really that bad.
>>
>>18155902
literally the same thing will happen to us, just in space.
>>
I prefer to believe in karma than the classic heaven and hell idea.

I think it works in realtime, you do a bad thing - it reflects on you, but not always directly or obviously.

I think at the end of each life we reflect back on everything we have learned and then go on to another with a fresh start.

Evil is a necessary part of growth, bringing true light from true darkness is the greatest form of creation.
>>
>>18155165
Whatever you expect it to be.
>>
the worst torture you can imagine. happening constantly and unrelentingly.
but don't be afraid lel
>>
>>18155165
My sex life
>>
My in-laws place during the holidays LOL
>>
>>18155165
It doesnt exist, and if it does you shouldnt care about it anyway
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.