[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maltby’s 13 Steps to Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: underground.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
underground.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Does /x/ know anything more about the 13 steps to hell in Maltby Cemetery in Washington? Google doesnt come up with much just the same story repeated over and over again just slightly different variations. Did anyone ever visit it before it was blocked off?

For those who have no idea what im talking about.

>There used to be a staircase that began at ground level and descended 13 steps below ground. I believe the legend/story was that it was a below-grade entrance to the opulent tomb of a locally wealthy family. In any case, kids used to get drunk near or in the cemetery and would walk down these steps late at night. It is unsure whether there were doors or simply a dirt wall at the bottom of these steps. Regardless, once you reached the bottom of the stairs and turned around you supposedly no longer saw the cemetery but a vision of Hell. The similarity in this story to yours is that this vision drove the subject to insanity. Anyone watching the subject walk down the stairs witnessed them stop, turn, and fall dumbfounded to their knees. I’ve heard that several children emerged nearly comatose from the steps – many of them never uttered another word. the story goes that these steps were bulldozed over (depending on the age of the storyteller, the bulldozing occurred anywhere from 1992 to the early 1960’s) and that the severe NO TRESPASSING limitations were a result of that. Furthermore, There is rumor of illegal late night expeditions – kids with shovels hoping to unearth Maltby’s 13 Steps to Hell.
>>
>>18153582
If their lighting torches/candles at the bottom of the stairs aint shit happening cuck kys while you still can.
>>
>>18153623
OP'S pic is not of Maltby's staircase nor did he ever say it was.
Kys while you still can :^)
>>
>>18153582
how old are you?
I've been there about 4 times now. They removed the gravestones and the property has been changed.

The family lives on the property and it was super sketchy last time we went.

Basically I only ever saw the slab that covered the stairs as it had been sealed years prior.
Although rumor had it the family might of been involved with some Satanic or otherwise stuff. Some of the grave stones when they were still there had strange pentagrams engraved in them.
>>
>>18154189
Btw last time I went and they removed the grave stones was in like 2010 or 2011.
>>
how does superstition shit like this not annoy anyone one?

>people went down the stairs
>shit happened not necessarily related to drinking or being douches near by because 'spook'
>get worried the fucking stairs are a gate to hell
>kids getting comatose for no reason
>"should we study this odd phenomena?"
>"lol no, bulldoze over it!"
>no recordings or hard evidence of previous spooks
>legend is born from wild speculation
>no recent evidence of testing the rumours
>yfw: they can't now because they bulldozed over it because, lol "gate to hell chaps!"
>>
>>18153582
So what happens if you walk down backwards?
>>
What happens if you go down without touching the stairs?
>>
>>18153582
It's 100% true, because when they turn around, they see exactly what was just behind them because this reality actually is hell.
>>
>>18154310
Well.. who the fuck has ever had hallucinations of hell when drinking...? Anyways that is how most small town legends go, ofc they won't waste money to "study" some steps.
>>
>>18154310
Fuck you eurocuck
>>
>>18154189

Get any pics of the gravestones?
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 240x200px)
images.png
10KB, 240x200px
>>18155048
made me and my boy kek
>>
>>18155071
it's common theme with anything like this
>something mystery happens
>"Shall we explain away this shit with science?"
>Er no...lets seal it up, bar it off, make it illegal to explore

How is there no desire to learn more about all these shitty tales of asshattery?
>>
>>18153623
>their
>cuck
>kys
jesus christ atleast try to hide that you're an underage faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.