[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys shit just got weird for me. In short it's still happening,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 20

File: image.png (333KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 750x1334px
Guys shit just got weird for me. In short it's still happening, I think. So me and a friend were just outside on a hike. We went down to the beach, I live in a town in coastal bc, Canada. There's a trail that goes downhill to the beach and there's a good amount of bush that surrounds it. We planned to go down and have a cig (our g f's don't let us smoke). So we walked down the trail, with our little keychain lights to find a good spot to have a couple cigs. On the way down we both thought we heard someone say "hi" at least twice, we both actually said "hi" back and at first I thought my friend said hi. We both brushed it off cuz we needed a cig. We both get on our phones and light our smokes, bullshitting back and forth. I'm positive I heard another "hi" that was distant. Friend had dumb YouTube vid playing, said he didn't hear it. We both put out our cancer sticks and head back to the road where my car was parked. We both heard the "hi" again. We flashed our lights and saw what we thought was a bear in a standing position behind a big tree(maybe scratching) but a really skinny, tall bear. It was fucked. We both bolt back to the car scared shitless 20km per hr. Notice my rearview mirror is smashed off and on the ground.....
>>
your mom is gonna smell the smoke on you and give you a paranormal spanking
>>
File: literallythisautistic.png (297KB, 399x550px) Image search: [Google]
literallythisautistic.png
297KB, 399x550px
tl;dr jesus chrust
>>
>>18153422
/thread
>>
File: image.png (384KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
384KB, 750x1334px
I call the rcmp, they come down and ask us shit. One officer says "looks like a car bumped it off and kept driving"
< no other marks on car
They leave and we stay and both decide there's a homeless down there....
Continue?
>>
>>18153516
>be canadian
>kill self
>>
File: image.png (763KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
763KB, 750x1334px
>>18153519
Nah .. nah
>>
>>18153412
North coast or south?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Both call gf's and say we want to see if someone's down there. They both flip out
>women right?
My friend always carries a brass knuckle that his "bouncer uncle" gave him and all I carry is a fucking
>Swiss army knife
Go back down with mad fear and hesitation. Locked our phones in the car cuz I ain't fuckin up my i6 in a "fight". We both have another smoke
>maybe the bum will smell it
Didn't see bear stool anywhere,
> yup it's a bum
At this point we are at the very beach spot... Cool air and the tide is coming in....
>continue?
>>
>>18153531
West coast muh nig nog
>>
>>18153564
what the fuck is this greentexting?
>>
File: image.png (927KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927KB, 750x1334px
>>18153570
IKR
>>
>>18153564
>all I carry is a fucking
>>
>>18153412
>our hfs don't let us smoke

Fucking kek. I wish my girl would say anything about me killing myself slowly. I'd slap her back to Mexico
>>
File: image.png (993KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
993KB, 750x1334px
Were more alert this time kinda ready for shit, big moon shining off the water.......
>wait wtf is that?
It's in the water, floating looking at me (I thought )
We both see it and know it's there .
We both flip the fuck out.
>nope
Run again back to the car, I'm running like Bolt. Hear other footsteps
>Bolt
Call out to friend.............
Make it back to car. Okay cars all good. I'm thinking maybe he's in a fight with it....
But there were no sounds nothing no grunts. No bear......
>>
>Notice my rearview mirror is smashed off and on the ground.....
So it got in your car just to smash the rear view mirror and throw it outside ?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Get back in the car. Friends phones ringing and throwing me off. I grab my phone. Call rcmp back give them the case number and they show up again within 5 min. Only one officer this time. He kept asking me questions over and over again. I kept telling him to go and look for my friend. He just said "go back home" over and over again. He told me he would arrest me if i didn't do so. I was like "you really can't do that man"
>>
He looked me in the eye and started saying put your arms behind your back.
Nah fuck that
Ran back to car and drove back and stopped for a bit.
Went back.....
Continue?
>>
>>18153657
go back to your faggot site
>>
File: image.png (617KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
617KB, 750x1334px
>>18153687
I'm shook up still man.. Jeez it happened about 4 Canadian hrs ago it was my friends notification for the gag that I saw the pic calm down you little cuck.
>>
>>18153693
continue fag, im listening
>>
>be a forest spirit
>really need a cig
>see these two nice looking guys come by
>think to bum a cigarette
>how do i even approach these strangers?
>"umm.. h-hi, anon..."
>they barely even notice, too preoccupied with their magic mirrors
>try again
>still no cigs for me
>get a little pissed
>knock off the side mirror from their car because all i really wanted was a nice smoke and maybe some company
>stupid anons
>>
>>18153710
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
He's just sitting in the cop car still.. I walked a good k so he wouldn't notice me. Wore my friends hoody?
>wtf
Brush it off, I'm looking for my friend.
I walk up to the car and knock on the window, not too loud he looked discusted by my presents again...
>>
>>18153693
Yeah 9fag, dont try to fit in by using trendy /pol/ lingo
>>
File: image.png (981KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
981KB, 750x1334px
>>18153732
Hiss
>>
this thread is fucking cancer
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
And there he was, just sitting there passed out. He didn't look good but he had a gun. I took it, still thinking about my friend... Wait I need his uniform, the thing will be more afraid... Cop suit on I go back to my car.... What should I do guys???
>>
I don't know what this thread is even or whats so scary about a talking bear that only repeats "hi" like some awkward preteen or what "canadian hours" are but i'm lmao'ing right now
>>
>>18153761
this guy sounds either high as hell, or he's a goddamn native. Either or he not a reliable narrator and should probably be gassed.
>>
File: image.png (814KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
814KB, 750x1334px
Ok guys I'm being dumb I should take this cop suit off. I did 2 min ago. Looking for my friend.. Continue?
>>
>>18153753
I doubt anything you just told us actually happened or is happening. If you did actually grab a cops gun please use it on yourself you fucking mongoloid
>>
Post pic of smashed mirror with timestamp
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 750x1334px
I couldn't find him. But I made it back to my car. Wierd thing is
>all of my friends clothes are in my car
>>
File: image.png (302KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 750x1334px
Did I mention that my friends dumb video was about skinny jeans
>>
>>18153753
guys ....
i got in the car with him after
>car
suddenly he turned to me
"I love you sweaty"
>Man Door Hand Hook Car Door
>>
File: image.png (488KB, 750x1334px)
image.png
488KB, 750x1334px
>>18153789
>>
>our gfs sont ket us smoke
Are you men or mice?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18153800
Just fucking gtfo
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 750x1334px
>>18153789
I was flustered bitch i was too busy calling in the PIGS.
>>
>>18153800
Very nice, are you fucking polish?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I know wut I sees and I sees what I know
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I found my friend, looked like the flesh was ripped off his body like Saran Wrap .
>>
>>18153693
>Canadian hours
>Canadian powers
>Always picking those Canadian flowers
>Those Canadian towers
>Remind me of Canadian showers
>I'm now considering jumping from one of those Canadian Towers
:(
>>
>>18153861
Fucking bullshit you little fag
>>
>>18153412
I have heard of this before. It mimics humans as a lure. "Hi" is an easy sound to make and humans respond well to it so the critters use "hi". Running was wise.
>>
>>18153412
Pics or it didn't happen.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.