[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercury Retrograde Ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: mercury.jpg (596KB, 837x836px) Image search: [Google]
mercury.jpg
596KB, 837x836px
Mercury, which has been in retrograde since 30 Aug, goes back to retro-retrograde (aka normal) overnight tonight.

To be exact, 01:31 on 22 Sep eastern time, or 22:31 on 21 Sep pacific time.

So tell me /x/, will this fix my fucking life finally?!

>Mercury Retrograde is definitely NOT the time to start a new relationship, a new job, or long-term project — let alone a new career; it is not the time enter into binding commitments (marriage, financial, or otherwise) without the absolute expectation of necessary modifications, alternative compromises and/or reversals in the original plan and/or intent. Unless it’s an emergency, it is generally not a good idea make or go to medical appointments during Mercury Retrograde.

>Interpersonally, communications at all levels are problematic, and we are inclined to think slower – process communications slower! We have to be patient with each other and ourselves. Expect computer issues – not the least of which will likely include slower connections (also MUST back-up data).

>EXPECT misleading information — if not deception (especially with Neptune in Pisces); EXPECT missed appointments, traffic problems, the failure to keep one’s word because of a promise that could not be kept; misplaced documents, more compute-related problems.
>>
Probably not since it happens 3 or 4 times a year.
>>
OK, anyone other than >>18151939 this guy?
>>
Ugh. This shit is fucking stupid.
>>
>>18151951
Not that guy. No, a hunk of rock 48 million miles away doesn't have any influence on your life. The only way it could is if it crashes into earth.
>>
>>18151971
This
>>
>>18151925
OP I know something that will turn your life around.

You.
>>
File: mercury symbol.jpg (11KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mercury symbol.jpg
11KB, 640x640px
>>18151925
OK, so far the consensus of /x/ is that the end of Mercury retrograde is the best thing that could ever happen to a guy.
>Trust me on this
>Don't bother to read the posts above

Any astrologers care to enlighten us further?
>>
>Sleep deprivation during Mercury Retrograde causes extreme confusion, inflexibility, and general difficulty staying in reality-based thought. When we feel the least bit sleepy it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, not to mention — refreshing — to STOP what we are doing, and close our eyes just long enough to allow the sleepiness to subside. It can be as little as 2-5 minutes.
>>
File: retrograde-672x372.jpg (23KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
retrograde-672x372.jpg
23KB, 672x372px
five hours and counting
>>
>>18151971
This, Op you are a retard
>>
does this mean I will get a gf tomorrow?
>>
>>18152533

Nope, you get a bf tomorrow. Twist ending to your loneliness.
>>
>>18152541
plot twist
>>
>>18152541
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18152514
Seriously? No astrologyfags on fucking /x/ of all places?!
>>
>>18152559
I can read charts when it comes to figuring out a persons personality but I really don't know anything when it comes to planetary destiny.

Looking forward to Mercury ending its moonwalk. I got a gemini rising and this shit would probably help with my boxing career.
>>
>>18152559
No, because even /x/ has a base standard for bullshit. And astrology is the biggest bullshit bucket in the paranormal scene.
>>
>>18151925
Roughly 2-1/2 hours and counting...
>>
>>18152031
Good luck doing that if you actually have a job.
>>
>>18152023
How? The OP says not to try new things
>>
>>18153072
That's just for a couple more hours
>>
>>18153083
Oh okay good. It been a bad week for Tauruses
>>
>>18153096
And Libras. Or at least one Libra.
>>
Half hour. Just saying.
>>
>>18151925
>retro-retrograde (aka normal)

Do you mean prograde motion?
>>
OP, since you're someone who believes this type of thing, and to correctly believe something, you really should know what you need to know about the topic.

So please enlighten us, why do objects in space effect social situations for a species on a tiny rock?
>>
>>18153639
It's obvious it does. Keep living in denial faggot.
>>
>>18151971
>>18151988
>>18152514
>>18152698
>>18153639

>muh rock in space 400 billion miles away argument
>thinking the planets themselves influence your life
>not realising that the planets are under archetypal influence too
>>
>retro retro grade

prograde you dolt
>>
File: fat abbott.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fat abbott.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18153595
>>18154084
Yeah that's what I said, bitch. Retro-retrograde.
>>
>>18154078
Archetypes only exist in the mind.
>>
>>18154031
Aw man you got me. How could anyone refute that?
>>
File: smiley jew.jpg (1MB, 1963x2126px) Image search: [Google]
smiley jew.jpg
1MB, 1963x2126px
>>18151925
Soooooo? How's everybody's day?
>>
>>18151925
Dude I hope so as well, its been pretty shitty since the end of August for me as well
>>
File: E0HQHmc.jpg (654KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
E0HQHmc.jpg
654KB, 825x1275px
>>18155433
Pretty drunk and able to accept more of my life than usual. My sense that I won't have to carry on in this bullshit pretending is pretty high as well. All of my Fortune cookie/Higher Being/Mysterious contacts say we are close to disclosure/Everything changing. Bashar said two years ago that this fall everything would change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gody8cxCBs Never really got into that stuff besides Spirit Science and the PAO stuff from Sheldan Nidle. But Even the PAO says it is time for disclosure, I have been struggling to pretend all of this bullshit matters, from money to social standings. So I am ready for a windfall of the soul ya know?
>>
>> astrology thread
>> only naysayers post

Stay classy, /x/
>>
>>18155871

I love anthropology, and even anted to be an archaeologist growing up. Yet I cannot deny it evolved from grave robbing, and that the academic institution+media corps essentially stifle true progress for accolades within the system. Smithsonian, anyone?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.