[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What experiences does /x/ have with Saint Expedite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Saint Expedite.jpg (76KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Expedite.jpg
76KB, 370x500px
What experiences does /x/ have with Saint Expedite?
>>
>>18151818
Quality service.
>>
>>18151818
Have you OP? i am actually interested since my family is undergoing law issues.
>>
>>18151842
OP here. I just prayed to him to help me get a job abroad.
>>
What a mockery of Christianity. Praying to mere people? What a joke.
>>
>>18152577
Did not every Christian saint start out as a "real person?"
>>
>>18151818
He got me an excellent deal on a plane ticket to Acapulco last summer.

>10/10
>would book flights with again
>>
>>18153627
that's saint Expedia

>>18152577
I'd really like to insult your awareness of the situation at this point, but I think it would be wiser to just tell you that you dont quite understand what's going on here. Head over to /his/ if youd like to ensure the longevity of the catholic/protestant war

>>18151818
OP, Id like to hear more about your working to Expedite and any other experiences youve had, is this your first time working with him? I haven't quite jumped on-board this folk-saint train and Id like to second your request.

You might get more responses if you opened it up to other folk saints like Martha and Santa Muerte.
>>
>>18153665
Yes, this is my first time "working with" him. I've just prayed to him since I don't have the ability to set up an altar or anything right now.
>>
File: 1453571446557.jpg (202KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1453571446557.jpg
202KB, 800x690px
>>18152577
Communion of Saints, family.
>>
>>18151818
Dont google it. This story is wrong.
Saint expeditus was said to be a soldier that gambled Jesus life away while Jesus was on the cross. He basically gambled Jesus's departure under the habits of our lord.
>>
>>18154604
So since they dont want to respect him for having done so. They grabbed the 33 years of Jesus's life and put a 0 between both 3s. 303. He was one of the most famous at the sight of the crucifixion.
He was the one the pressed his luck on Jesus's martyrdom. As Jesus was losing life. Thats why they call him Saint Expeditus.
>>
>>18154604
>>18154609
source?
>>
>>18154238
Sorry if "working with" offends, it was not meant to.
I use it because I see any prayer to a saint, god, or ancestor as a mutual effort. You have to "work with" the power because anything else is kind of lazy and disrespectful.

LIke if you asked him to get you a job abroad, that's fine. If you failed to search and look yourself, or failed to go in and fill out applications and put in your end of the work, it will fail either way. Expedite isn't going to go in and take the interview for you. Its a mutual "working" and Expedite is taking care of the fate/causality/luck side that as a human you may not be able to directly effect, you are taking care of the manifested physical mortal side that he can't do for you.
>>
>>18154623
"Working with" didn't offend me, I just put it in quotes because I've just prayed to him, I haven't put up an altar or anything yet since I can't right now.

I've been applying for a bunch of different jobs, but I haven't been getting any responses yet, that's why I've asked Saint Expedite to help, I'm starting to get a bit worried now.
>>
File: il_340x270.885285303_e7nk.jpg (39KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.885285303_e7nk.jpg
39KB, 340x270px
>>18154638
> I can't right now.
What you need is an Altoids Altar m'boy.
Pic related, just do that, but do it with images and correspondences to expedite, throw a tealight in there to light, boom. Instant portable Expedite altar you can close up and keep safe.

>I'm starting to get a bit worried now.
If you're putting in your side of the work, don't be worried. It just means there were more obstacles than you were aware of to route around. As I understand it Expedite works quickly and efficiently, if it's taking a long time it's because there was a lot to deal with. Keep up the devotionals and keep up your hope and your side of the work and youll both pull it through.
>>
>>18154799
I guess I could do a tiny altar like that, or maybe a bigger temporary one. Thanks!

I'll try not to be as worried, but it's hard sometimes. I've only been notified by one of the companies I applied at, and they only said that they were reviewing my application.
>>
>>18151818
he delivers
>>
>>18155114
Any experiences you wish to tell about?
>>
>>18154609
What about this makes any sense? "he was the one [that] pressed his luck on jesus' martyrdom"

what do you mean? Just what do you mean? I'm sorry if I'm coming a cross as a dick but I just cannot comprehend what you mean with those words and the words before that.
>>
...and it is a train!

Really I think some saints are calling out to me but I was schooled in the hardcore-reformed/baptist tradition of Christendom so it took a loooong time and a great deal of trials and reaching out to these spiritual entities to develop a relationship with saints of Christendom.

Really the only saint I talk with and 'hang out' with and venerate is Mother Mary who always leads me to Jesus, and otherwise, had it not been for Mother Mary I would have never joined the 'saints of Christendom' train

....it all just goes to show how powerful Jesus is and how universal and dynamic His universe is. the religion of Jesus Christ is definitely separate from that of Judaism IMHO or 'Abrahamic religion'
>>
The Roman Catholic tradition of the veneration of the Holy Christian martyrs of Korea was just this last Monday, I think?
>>
Sometimes I feel that the wrath of the LORD will come upon me for praying to the saints, but I settled with myself long ago to do it for the sake of love which I think is more powerful than many commands if Christendom.

I have already asked God to show me if it's wrong to do so and I have faith that He will do so if it is
>>
>>18155315
Funny you should say that, because my veneration of the saints has zero at all to do with Christianity. I am firmly non-christian, and do not believe the saints (especially the folk-saints) power is at all tied to christendom, and Christianity is most assuredly an abrahamic faith.
>>
>>18155247
When you see the passion of christ and you see someone play dice games under the cross. That is Saint Expedite.
>>
>>18155343
You know the romans believed statues hid a shadow and this is what made them spiritually signifcant for. The statue was just a representation of the shadown they hold.
>>
>>18155522
And unlike the greeks the romans saw their Gods as the representation of the poetic flow of life in the world. It was hard for the Catholic church to turn around some customs.
A person can hide a shadow as well. It is common for people in latin countries to say something like I saw joseph in saint in so and so. Doesnt mean they have to look the same it means they have so many alike qualities.
>>
>>18152577

Not Catholic, but was Protestant for a while. While worshiping a creation is a BIG NO NO you'd be surprised at the delegation of things on the other side once you get there. Why else would an all knowing God have to send angels down to earth to "check out" the things He has heard. Basically, if the stench is great enough you gonna get investigated. If you are close to the throne, they can smell even the tiniest stench from or around you personally. There are LAYERS, and layers of jobs/systems/personal interest that go on up there. Until this universe closes it is a busy place spread out, and essentially the natural physics of the spectrum separates stuff not to mention some kind of personal law or respect which I'm guessing is your inner-self/freewill. Regardless, Yes, God directs, angels work their asses off, and even "dead" humans can do parts, definitely don't idolize anyone for even a moment, but it is a huge family effort because if God wanted to be alone He wouldn't have made creation. After all, we are gods, but he is the one true God.

Seriously, my ass is handed to me daily, and life isn't fair.

OT:

1.God gives, and He takes.
2. Man reaps what he sows.
3.Shit happens (T.T)!

NT:

1.Love the Lord your God with all.
2. Love your fellow creation as yourself.

Word,

Peace out from my tesseract third eye viewing. but believing ass. Seriously.
>>
>>18151818
It can bring you job or something
>>
>>18154799
>>18154920
I had a temporary altar up for a couple of hours today. It had a white tealight in a glass and a glass of water. Since I don't have access to a color printer, I used my tablet computer to display an image of Saint Expedite.
>>
>>18155474
How does that get one canonized?
>>
Fast shipping.
>>
>>18155522
>>18155536
That's pretty much how Ive always seen it, reflections or "shadows" or aspects of more universal concepts or entities

>>18157799
> I used my tablet computer to display an image of Saint Expedite.
That's an interesting idea for temporary altars. On the one hand it feels kind of artificial, but on the other hand its a bit sacrificial, like, you could have been using that but you chose to give it to expedite for the time that it was up... I bet that would work. Never heard of anyone doing that before.
>>
>>18157814
I hope he intercedes for me, I'm starting to feel really down.
>>
>>18157817
> I'm starting to feel really down.
Don't. Expedite cannot do this for you alone, he needs your support too. That's why I called it "working with". Expedite doesnt want to fail any more than you do. Keep your spirits up (literally and figuratively), and keep getting out there. Its not a question of whether he will intercede, he already has, or is, you just havent seen it yet. Keep up the faith, keep up the work and itll happen.
>>
>>18157846
I'm really just waiting for responses from companies I've applied at, but I guess I could try applying at a couple more. It's hard for me not to get worried though.
>>
File: MeetingOfTheMantis_.jpg (85KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
MeetingOfTheMantis_.jpg
85KB, 1024x835px
>>18157862
Go to sleep Zach, you're ill.
>>
>>18153665

You're the one to be insulted, you pathetic pseudo-christian. You're nothing less but a bastard motherless pagan and it's already too late for you to realize, you'll rot in hell
>>
>>18155234
close relative had very serious emergencial medial emergency, made worst by previous wrong diagnostics.
doctors said it was a lost cause, less than one percent.
I really mean, a doctor comes, talks seriously and says: ">1%"
ask for Expedites aid, commit to do a task in gratitude.
person survives, almost six years now.
>>
>>18157803
He's not canonized. Its rather informal. He looked at the passion in form of joy. Which means he mocked it.
>>
>>18158691
Other people see it as though he was Jesus's entertainment.
>>
>>18158288
t. Churchian
>>
>>18158288
>God of love.
>>
>>18158288
k, yeah im super insulted.

>pathetic pseudo-christian
Once again your astuteness fails you. Im not a "pseudo-christian" if any think Im an anti-christian. I am not of your church in any way.

> You're nothing less but a bastard motherless pagan
Unfortunately I can't be insulted when the grammar is this bad, maybe try again. Also in this context, pagan really isn't an insult.

> too late for you to realize, you'll rot in hell
There is no hell, you and I are going to the same place, wherever that is.

Either way, why are you wasting your time on this den of sinners and heathens? Dont you have good little christian things to be doing besides screaming on a lithuanian egg painting forum?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.