[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien abduction burns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Lifelong abductee and Milab here. Not a role player, not looking for others. I got these a month ago, anybody had something similar?
>>
File: 54345435.jpg (62KB, 477x560px) Image search: [Google]
54345435.jpg
62KB, 477x560px
got this mark from a succubus
>>
>>18151797
See a doctor you retard
>>
>>18151811
I did. they didn't know what it was.
>>
daddy as fuck
>>
>>18151802
damn broseph how'd that go down
>>
>>18151797
pls post nudes daddy
or at least show us the burns from the front
>>
>>18151802
this could change everything
>>
File: image.jpg (967KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
967KB, 3264x2448px
Turned into this after a couple of hours
>>
>>18151797
Mine are from s&m, are you sure you're not into the rough stuff?
>>
>>18151833
lol that would have been better
>>
>>18151797
That looks like shingles. The Virus. It's already inside you.
>>
>>18151797
I seen you post this shit before
>>
>>18151844
I had it tested bc thats what i thought it was. but its not, its some kind of burn.

i had burns on my legs arms also
>>
OP, whats your sexual orientation?
>>
>>18151886
Straight
>>
>>18151926
would you let a guy suck you off though?
>>
>>18151948
Yeah probably
>>
>>18151956
then you aren't straight
>>
Yeah, pal.

Aliens abducting you.

You're a real important sort of a thing. Major goddam hotshot.
>>
>>18151970
You've obviously never been in the pen.
>>
>>18151956
that's hot. You're a good looking guy, I would go down on you
>>
>>18151975
people looking for evidence, this is what i got.

I never asked for this shit. Believe me I would love to post a video of me holding a severed alien head.
>>
>>18151992
Just a pic of your cock will do
>>
>>18151999
You cant say no to trips
>>
>>18151992
So whats the story then, life long abductee? when did it start an shit
>>
>>18152010
Hypno regressed and found my first was at 8 months by a beaky reptilian
First time I saw a ship then abducted, I was four by a a mantid.
>>
>>18151797
Not as intense nor random shaped as yours. Mine are geometric burns usually triangles that don't end in blisters. I have scarring behind my ear from a bad burn but that's where one of my implants is. Odd because others have no mark or point of entry.
Bruising I've gotten anywhere from waist to knees and that's not a shape usually. Three separate abductions had a snake skin looking veiny bruise, twice it was down my entire thighs for hours before disappearing. The other was on my lower back, went away for a week and reappeared.
I'm surprised at the intensity of yours honestly. Do you recall anything and did you snag an implant?
>>
>>18152032
Well that answers some of my above questions, you're abducted by completely different species than I.
>>
>>18152035
Thanks for sharing. I have the scoop scars but on my legs and back but I've never had anything like this. Have you been successful in blocking the abductions?..

I had a dream of being on a ship but it seems like a cover memory. Vague remembering of a large albino reptilian.

Oh I'm sure I was implanted, under the ribcage.
>>
>>18151978
Doesn't change anything, gaylord
>>
>>18152045
what species of alien are you abducted by?
>>
>>18152068
So the doc says he dunno what causing it, didnt say you gotta go for tests or anything?
>>
>>18152078
Calling people gay is a sign that (you) are insecure with your sexuality.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
>>18151999
>>
forget about aliens, let me abduct your dick
>>
>>18152101
the doc was prego and just wanted to get out of the room as quickly as possible. I sent pics to a dermatologist and he didn't think it was the shingles.

Felt like burn scared like a burn.
>>
>>18152126
Never seen a white guy with a black cock before
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>18152172
Svart Hona
>>
>>18152168
So hasnt been ruled out as a medical condition then?
>>
>>18152068
Scoops for me are away from my bruising and burns. Most are on my arms and ears with only a few on my legs.
One of my abductions was a paler creature but it had the huge eyes. Other times were more human appearing ones.
Where are your scoops and do you know the reason for your abductions?
Also rib is a new one for me to hear of an implant spot. Mine are ear, eye, cheek, wrist, and thigh. I share my wrist with one abductee friend and my eye with another person. Have you ever taken a metre of sorts of have MRI/ tests that have shown your piece?
Also check out symptoms of radiation poisoning and alloy poisoning. I personally intake algae pretty heavily after an abduction and I feel much better after finding that one out. My eye implant friend does iodine for their post abduction physical sicknesses. Just something to consider if you're a frequent flyer like me.
>>
>>18151797
What were you abducted by?
>>
>>18152079
Tall greys, moderate height pale 'greys' (not sure if that's the right term because the skin is sickly but still in humanish tones) and something very very human looking. Unless that's a projection to keep me calm I've definitely faught a bit and woken with bad bruising the times I recall resisting.
>>
>>18152068
So you had a dream and then assumed it was a abduction?
>>
>>18152243
No I was not tested for it but the s/s were not consistent with shingles. but that's that's the best ms explanation.

>>18152428
Yeah I take iodine and boron, also fresh salsa made with cilantro and roasted garlic from the garden.
I was set up to be a host for one of those large albino snake pos. Also the shdw guv tried to make me an asset.
I see a lot of bodies in my work and definitely seen the scars at the bottom the ribs, seems to be a reppy thing.

>>18152451 Well if its a dream of a certain flavor yes, then the black helicopter circling my house in the morning is a confirmation of sorts
>>
>>18152510
I have had dreams of being on a table surrounded by biengs. Was I dreaming or abducted? Also have a memory of at a very young age being in my garden in the middle of the night in a circle with other kids. Thoughts?
>>
>>18152587
You're hitting at the crux of the matter, to which i don't have an good answer for except for the pictures of my burns.

I think its both. I believe after they implant you and do that mind meld dealio that can tap into you whenever they want. In a dream state you're highly influenceable.

also I've heard of people having their astral bodies put into clones of themselves.

In a way the trauma is there no matter if dream or real.
>>
OP you ever read about Stephen Michalak?

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Michalak.jpg
>>
>>18151986
This the paranormal board. Not the raging gay sluts board.
>>
File: uruishol.jpg (44KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
uruishol.jpg
44KB, 468x263px
>>18151832
Looks like poison oak to me dawg.
>>
>>18152510
Helicopters are huge for me. If you can feel your implant does it move ever?
My ear one sinks as helicopters near and I've gotten confirmation from two people on many occasions hanging out and I have them push on my ear when one goes over. Honestly it's not like I can move it myself ever. Anyways something to play with
>>
>>18152112
i am gay too fuck boy doesn't change the fact your a GID
>>
>>18151797
How do you go about being abducted?
Are there certain conditions that have to be met?
Have you ever had the chance to talk with them?
If you don't resist, are they nicer, do they treat you better if you just let them fuck around with your body?
>>
>>18153956
Not OP but I can't imagine what I was doing at age four to encourage my first abduction memory. Seems to follow families as my parents spoke of UFO sighting and definitely had symptoms of post abduction syndrome so I assume that's where mine come in.

They're not nicer no matter what. Was abducted in front of my buddy twice in the same woods. Once he had checked my back as I wasn't urinaring at all on our hike so he looked for signs of kidney issues. Later beeping and me freaking out plus missing time and I had a huge slap on my back that couldn't have shown up so fast even if I fell.
Although that incident I don't remember my ship time I've had memories of fighting and had massive bruising like I was restrained or something.
Their procedures are extremely painful when I've woken up during them, I can imagine why I'm fighting.
>>
File: False.png (237KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
False.png
237KB, 450x296px
>>18151797
>not looking for others
>anybody had something similar
>rotate pic 90 degrees to prevent Google Image Search from picking up as poison oak burn

Try harder, faggot. Oh, and pro-tip . . . flip the image to dupe Google Search rather than rotating it.
>>
>>18153191
>GID
GID?
>>
>>18151797
http://www.healthline.com/health/blisters

they look like chemical burns.

but you could also be a massive rp'ing FOP and
it's latex make up
>>
>>18152078
Fuckin kek at your posts up to thos point
>>
Yes I've had something similar It's called dermatographia
>>
>>18155125
I checked the shirt i slept in, no signs of any chemicals.
>>18154960
believe what you want but i live in the country, i know what poison oak does to me. it didn't itch or ooze, it burned.

It's still a mystery to me.
>>
>>18155192
maybe some douchebag kids took a microwave apart and made a device?
is your bed next to a window?
do you have an outlet outside your house?
put a locking cover on it if you do. maybe hook up a camera security system with motion activated IR-LED's
>>
>>18155208
http://gizmodo.com/this-kid-took-apart-a-microwave-to-create-an-insane-an-1612804394
>>
fuck this makes me never want to use a microwave again
>>
>>18155208
you didn't think about that. they must have tranquilized my two pyrenees also...
hmmmm
>>
I have the game it's called allergies
>>
>>18151978
Doing gay things makes you gay. Who would have guessed? Makes too much sense even, almost like....it's common sense. Spooky
>>
Hey OP, check your room with a black light. Aliens leave a fluorescent substance on the things they touch. Another thing that might help is to watch some vids on youtube about abductees. Many abductees are actually guided throughout all of their incarnations by extra terrestrials that study them throughout lifetimes. Perhaps send them a mental note as if speaking telepathically that you want them tell you "why me?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar3fUr0B0Fw

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX-G9M47gNs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474402428804.jpg (49KB, 552x588px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474402428804.jpg
49KB, 552x588px
Tfw not even the ayys want you ...not that I want them to but .. Its been a feels day.
>>
>>18151797
I keep seeing this thread every coupla days
>>
>>18152747
Fuck this fucking plant. In highly allergic to it (moreso than most people). If I so much as get a little speck on me I get rashes fucking everywhere.
Though I'll admit running that shit under super hot water feels unimaginably good, especially the dick.
>>
>>18152204
Har aldrig sett en helsvart förut. Är det något i stil med omvänd albinism?
>>
>>18157413
but it's looking cewl
>>
If you have seen a UFO do they try to make contact with you later in life? I saw 3 UFO's in 2012 flying and shoot straight up in to space. I don't think it was alien related I feel like it was more usa top secret aircrafts.
>>
>>18156699
you should probably stop trying to fuck the poison oak bushes
>>
File: HRj8nly.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
HRj8nly.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>18157887
Someone has to make these posts
>>
>>18151975
Aliens could abduct people for bajillions of reasons, really. The first thing I'd imagine they'd do is leave some kind of tech inside the subject so they can observe anatomy and hormonal changes over time, in order to find maturation rates and other information necessary to know when trying to manipulate- I mean, make contact with- an alien species.

But OP that shit straight up looks like poison oak or something. That kind of burning sensation is pretty common for it, and your skin is becoming slightly inflamed (that's the main tipper for me that it's not a burn, plus it developed into boils).
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.