[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Curse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1468513115853.jpg (20KB, 499x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468513115853.jpg
20KB, 499x411px
So much bad luck has happened since 1992 for my family, my mother's side. It could be coincidence, but it just happens so often.

First in 1992 my uncle and his wife lost their jobs at 2 separate, completely different unrelated businesses that went under. One night when driving home from an employment fair, he swerved to avoid something and hit a tree. The car wasn't even totaled, but a shard of his passenger window that was shatteree by a tree branch severed his aorta and bled him out.

First time his son tried a beer at 17 at a house party, the party was raided and he was arrested as an adult and thrown in jail for a few weeks, then longer because he was white in a primarily black prison and got beat up, so he got caught with a shiv that increased time.

My grandparents had a commercial real estate company, and every business the sold a lot or building to went under. Every single one. None for the same reasons or related to the location, just shit like someone died, someone gambled too much, random shit.

My sister was born a nonverbal autistic woman. All of my grwndparents' siblings (both of them had 5 apiece) died except for 1 from either accidents or cancer. The one who is still alive has brain damage and a fucked up face from being the target of an MS13 gang random assault initiation in LA, so that is why he fled that area.

Most companies we work for end up failing. I worked for a vet, then he severely injured himself and had to retire early. The next place I worked for was a pizza place who went under due to the owner's hidden alcoholism and him going nuts and assaulting a customer while plastered out of his mind one night. The hibachi I worked for caught fire one night. The high school I attended is going down hill due to lack of funding.

I can list dozens of more terrible things that have happened that circulate around that side of the family. Seems like nothing good.

>tl;dr when is bad luck and events no longer a coincidence, but something more?
>>
>>18151711
How long does this go back Op? Similar occurrences on my father's side of the family, but it goes back generations- like way back. I pray everyday, and ask God to please lift all generational/blood curses or anything negative that has been sent towards me. This has helped, but I still have odd occurrences in my life.
>>
File: 1467705936606.gif (2MB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467705936606.gif
2MB, 540x404px
>>18151828
I don't really know. Sorry for incoming blogish post

I feel it is cyclic. Now that I think about it, my grandparents had a lot of random shit happen. My grandfather was a sheriff deputy, until he got injured from a car t-boning his patrol vehicle. That is when he started real estate. My mom had to be raised by my great-grandparents some of the time.

Speaking of which, my mother died 10 months after her diagnosis of skin cancer. It was a painful death, she went paralyzed from her toes to her neck over the course of 6 weeks.

My dad is healthy. My grandmother on that side is 94 and still going strong. My mom's family's luck doesn't seem to effect them, even though they were in a poorer community. My dad has worked for the same company for almost 30 years. They even had the largest company disaster in history that killed 3k people in India and it didn't go under.

My mother became a homemaker because every business she worked for eventually went under for some strange reason. Like me. Every business I worked for had some disaster unrelated directly to me occur. I'm managing a fucking Starbucks now, I hope they are too big to fall.

Besides prayer, any self-purification rituals I can do? I am married and we want to have a child within the next 5 years (if no bad luck happens to drain our savings or hurt our house, knock on wood). I do not want my child to have this hanging over him/her if itvs actually a thing. I want them to succeed like their father.
>>
>>18151895
Mother's pass to sons, and Father's pass to daughters genetically speaking for certain traits so maybe the same case for something like this -just a theory of mine.

My grandfather's parents died very young in their 40's, and his grandfather burned down a whole town supposedly by accident. I would dig deeper on your mom's side. Not to be intrusive but does your mother's side go back to any Irish or Norse roots by any chance?

I do not know of any purification rituals op beyond burning frankincense, myrrh, and white sage but mainly praying, reading psalms in particular, and getting baptized in water did help me a lot. Wish you and your wife the best though, and I understand what you mean about when you have kids not wanting it to effect them.
>>
File: h9huHgo.jpg (112KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
h9huHgo.jpg
112KB, 1600x1000px
>>18152044
Scottish, Highlands. Deep roots there, we all have red hair. Norse mingled with the Scots too.

I will dig deeper on that side of the family. I know I had family who fought for the Confederacy, some might have owned slaves for all I know (voodoo?). I'll see if there are any tragedies that go back further than my family's arrival to America.

I was baptized as an infant and then confirmed at the age of 13. Maybe rebaptized? I thought Conformation covered that perhaps. Maybe sage will help.

>burned a whole town down.
Sorry to pry, but is there a story behind that? Just interested.

Thanks for the well wishes, though I am the wife.
>>
>>18151711
We're watching you Nick. There is no escape from this.
>>
Believe in God and ask for help.
>>
>>18152196
Hopefully by 26 I'm past the point of developing para
>>
>>18152246
>Hopefully I'm past the point of developing paranoid schizophrenia.
Don't phone post unless you can help it
>>18152228
Grandfather on that side donates to a religious channel or some shit. Faith isn't easily measurable, maybe that's why I struggle.
>>
>>18151711
That's weird my first job was a vet. Exact same thing happened. My second job was a pizza place exact same thing happened. We diverge from there but that's strange.
>>
Baptism is just one of the sacraments

Three Sacraments of Initiation
Other two being the Sacrament of Confirmation and the Sacrament of Holy Communion

Go to mass and pray
>>
>>18152097
>all have red hair.
My sibling does too, guess that goes with territory.

Yeah, that is what I would suggest doing is looking at her family's past on both sides. I don't know a lot about voodoo, but it could be a hex of sort to which I would say to try what was previously mentioned.

Ancestry was a really big thing for relatives of my bio father's family. The crazy stuff goes back even further than America's Independence though- they were around, and fairly prominent then on both sides of bio father's family.

>I was baptized as an infant and then confirmed at the age of 13.

I was dedicated as a baby, but I was in my early twenties when I got baptized, so that depends on how you feel about it. Just pray about it, and go from there.

>story behind that

From relatives account he had a problem with a number of questionable activities, and was known to drink and smoke cigars. That cigar may have very well lead to a horrible fire, but in any case resulted in my great great grandfather's family moving to another area of the country.

No problem Madam and farewell.
>>
>>18152750
Odd convergence. Again, wonder how much is coincidence?
>>18152788
I'm Presbyterian. I've done the Sacrament of Communion since First Communion, but never a Catholic Sacrament. I was raised to belive in Grace, and all who believe are welcomed. Is there a difference?
>>18153266
>Moving to another area of the country.
Damn, must have been more than a stay cigar ash, I'd think. Or a community outcast?

Anyone else in general suffer from a string of bad luck?
>>
>>18151828
consult a magican.
>>
I feel like I'm haunted by evil entities or am cursed.

I didnt even consider this but me and my ailing mother noticed some shit was off in several nights like me throwing shit around while sleepwalking while she suffered from some sort of sleep paralysis (while also feeling like someone was touching her) at roughly the same time I started sleep walking.

I have been sleep walking before but it became much more frequent recently ( from two times a year to 2 times every week sometimes ending with me throwing shit around)

Could someone have dropped a curse on me or am I haunted by evil spirits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.