[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If psychic powers exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: invisible_man.jpg (93KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
invisible_man.jpg
93KB, 900x600px
how do you explain the existence of the internet, bank accounts, cryptocurrencies and so on?
Those that would master clairvoyance could just steal everything and they wouldn't even get caught!
>>
>>18151524
If psychic powers are real i doubt there are enough people with those abilities as to consider them a real problem.
>>
OP can not fathom any action or any motive not rooted in the material world.
>>
>>18151555
So every psychic chooses not to meddle with the material realm? How convenient.
>>
>>18151555
You're implying that psychic people are "wise" I suppose, so they aren't greedy. "Oh no! I would never do that! My powers would go away if I wouldn't help people. BTW, the fee is $50"
>>
>>18151555
Don't encourage the troll threads. Also, nice get!
>555
>>
>>18151524
It really depends not on merely existence of such powers but on their reliability, how easy they are to control, how powerful they are, whether their use requires special preparation or paying a price that's worth using them and if there's nothing else on the way of using them for such purpose.

What if being able to use psychic powers with any reliability requires training or invasive molding of personality enough that it is not worth it or the person afterwards cannot really enjoy or care about what such powers provide?

Or what if misuse of such abilities is actually already controlled by some groups, beings or even very mechanisms of human mind rebelling against certain actions?

In regards to occult, for example, the most commonspread approach toward more serious practices is right hand path and that stuff basically teaches obedience and servitude toward higher will/divinity/whatever - so, ironically, if you want to progress and be able to do shit, you actually have to keep working through that path and thus become less willing to do shit for yourself.

Not to mention the fact that you still look at this shit from the perspective of a person who craves cash and shit to acquire things. If you'd be really wise and powerful - you wouldn't need to steal anything, you'd be able to provide for yourself whatever you need. Who knows how many of those billionaires and celebrities actually deal with some occult stuff.

I won't say they do, but fuck, it's fun to wonder about such things.
>>
>>18151524
Implying this does not happen lol. The general population would never hear about it though. The media is controlled for many reasons because we would not want to create panic now would we?
>>
>>18151524
Or they can just play the lotto to not incur bad karma. They probably do
>>
>>18152475
That isn't how karma works.
>>
>>18152631
I agree. That's not how it works because karma isn't real. The universe is random and cruel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.