[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Creepy_Figure.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_Figure.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Hey /x/
A weird thing happened with me last night
> about 5:30
> wake up and go to bathroom
> start to hear a strange noise on the roof, like a rope (or similar) being dragged
> walk back to room
> see a black thin and tall figure benching on top of the couch in the living room
> stops for a moment and keep my way to my room
> that thing didn't vanished until i got back

I usually see and hear things, and im quite scared of things like that, but for some reason i wasn't scared this time...

Me and my grandmother (who lives with me) we usually hear some kind of music (lullaby) being played at night, sometimes a inexplicable sweet flower like smell and small objects missing.

Anyone here have some guess on what could be?
Also, something similar happened with you guys ?
(Pic somewhat related)
>>
>>18151395
Always racial with you freaking Americans!
>>
File: hillary shoe.jpg (176KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hillary shoe.jpg
176KB, 634x1024px
>>18151395
/thread
>>
>>18151404
the color was black, not blue or orange

also, not american
>>
>>18151395
Your name and the fact you said you hear and see things like this leads me to believe you have a case of the roleplays. There is no cure, only suffering
>>
>>18151415
RPing here on /x/ sure is a issue
but isint this the paranormal board?
im 100% seriously... if i wanted attention, i would post on /b/
>>
>>18151395
> see a black thin and tall figure benching on top of the couch in the living room

this shit was benching in your living room? you've been visited by foul phantom of swole intimidation. this evil spirit will continue to bench more than you until you challenge it to a hard set of reps at your local gym. if you win the phantom will leave behind its good luck with fit girls and general sick gains for the rest of your healthy life, but if you lose if will open a gap into the spirit world, possibly letting in its master, the demon Zyzz (revere his satanic reps and thicc muscles). I'd highly recommend hiring a priest first to assess the situation anon, but have a gym date with him first to see if his presses are up to snuff for a presence of this many gains.
>>
>>18151409

lel, physically threatened, instinctively goes into scheming jew pose.
>>
>>18151395
>>18151516
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT, BRAHS
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.