[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Angels-630x420.jpg (29KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Angels-630x420.jpg
29KB, 630x420px
Were humans once angels in heaven? Or have we been different all along, since the beginning?

Are we two distinct species?

Do we/can we become angels when we pass on?

What are angels?

Discuss.
>>
>>18150317
We were essentially angels until we ate the fruit.
>>
>>18150318
Angels are recorded as being envious of our free will. Said angels soon fall though.
>>
I'm an Angel and Demon i sold my sould to god
>>
>>18150317
Angels are souls in the service of God. Created as you or I, but not (exactly) human. the concept is widely open to many Christian denominational interpretations, from agents to teachers.
On a personal level, they are inherently in service of the light, and protect from the unseen forces who wish harm.
>>
>>18150345
that's a good answer. thank you, friend.
>>
>>18150363
You're welcome.
>>
>>18150367
>to many Christian
Thanx
>>
I am a le epic angle ama.
>>
>>18150317
if you want a detailled description of angels study the bodhisattvas, thats just the asian name for angels.
>>
Were different entities created for a different purpose. However, when satan rebelled against god mny angels joined him and were cast out as he was. These angels lived among and had children with humans. Angels were larger in stature and stronger. Goliath was descended from angels as were most of the first kings of humanity. Stories and legends of giants were actually about angels and their direct descendants.
>>
File: nephi-1.jpg (52KB, 632x322px) Image search: [Google]
nephi-1.jpg
52KB, 632x322px
>>18151241
Giants were all described as grotesquely brutal thugs and human eaters. Was the fall of their ancestor angels that hard?
>>
File: Fortitudo.png (2MB, 1303x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.png
2MB, 1303x1000px
>>18150317
They most likely look like this than any human description.
>>
>>18151266
Yes. As a being created to be able to see and directly worship god, think of the physical and mental trauma that would result from being absent from his presence. Not to mention that angels were made to be the most beautiful of beings, lucifer being the most beautiful. Why would god only punish lucifer with ugliness and not his conspirators as well?
>>
>>18151266
Also add to the fact that directly looking upon an angels beauty could drive a human insane
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.