[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved into my house 5yrs ago. THe last two years there have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 166623.jpg (15KB, 195x254px) Image search: [Google]
166623.jpg
15KB, 195x254px
I moved into my house 5yrs ago. THe last two years there have been strange things happening. It started in October 2004. I noticed strange footsteps but soon shurgged them off thinking there was probably an explanations for them. My sixteen year old son, Michael slept in the only bedroom that was downstairs while myself and his little sis have our own bedrooms upstairs. I would wake up in the morn with michael sleeping on my bedroom floor. He at first heard strange noises then he seen shadows moving across the room. He came running from his room one day because his plug flew from the wall. yet again I put it down to electrical faults. Hes felt something brushing him too.

I have been with my partner Mike for a year now and he moved in with me in April. At first Mike couldn't sleep with the noise of someone moving up and down stairs. Alwats checking but nothing there. He would always say "Did u hear that?" I was just used to hearing them.

4 months ago, Mike was sitting at the computer which is beside Michaels bedroom door and he jumpped up with pain. He lifted his shirt and there was deep scratch on his stomach. There was no sharp instrunts about and there was no possible explanation for this. The computer always acts up for him but no one else in the family. I am also catching the shadows out of the corner of my eye and put it down to my imagination.

Cont.
>>
We were lying in our bed 2 weeks ago watching telly. I lie nearest the doorway and I seen a flowing shadow going in to my daughters bedroom. Mikejumped up and shouted he saw it too.
For once I was completley freaked out. I had to sleep on other side of bed.

Everything was forgotten and then 2 days ago mike was sitting on the computer chair again holding a peice of drawing papr in his lap. The paper hit him in the eye and took out a chunk from his cornea. He is in complete agony and has been attending hospital. He cannot explain how the paper hit his eye from the angle he was holding it on his lap but knows even if he tried to do it himself it would be impossible.

At first I thought it was just a mischivious ghost of some kind but now I am starting to get very worried with this thing assaulting my partner. It is no loner mischivious but evil. I wonder if it is the shadow that has always been with me that I have always seen from the corner of my eye since or is it something that was already in the house.

Cont.
>>
2 weeks ago my son come in screaming from the bathroom saying he'd seen a face all bloody, and wrapped in a dirty sheet. We got into the car but it would not start.

And then a man door hook hand car door in the hook door car.
>>
>>18149672
kek
>>
>>18149672
What?
>>
File: 1473863495598.jpg (13KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473863495598.jpg
13KB, 600x454px
>>18149672
You got me. GG.
>>
>>18149655
>>18149664
>>18149672
Wtf???
>>
>>18149672
Got me
>>
>>18149672
>man door hook hand car door in the hook door car
what?
>>
>>18149672
Ohhh you fucking rascal you
>>
>>18149672
>And then a man door hook hand car door in the hook door car.

Classic.
>>
File: IBYyRkm.gif (278KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IBYyRkm.gif
278KB, 600x338px
>>18149672
>>
File: 1466898531180.jpg (116KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1466898531180.jpg
116KB, 500x501px
>>18149672
Cmon now...
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>18149672
fug hehehe
>>
>>18149801
Fuck off weeb faggot, I see you posting in other threads with this waifu bullshit get the fuck out of my spooks faggot
>>
File: cagatio.jpg (427KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cagatio.jpg
427KB, 1600x1200px
>>18149672
>And then a man door hook hand car door in the hook door car.
praise kek
>>
>>18149672
wat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.