[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot Practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 343px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (79KB, 343x599px) Image search: [Google]
343px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg
79KB, 343x599px
I just got a Waite deck. I need to practice.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Ask me questions, I'll try to figure it out via 3 card reading.
If anyone has advice, I'll take that too.
>>
>>18149326
Hi OP. I would like to know if I have any significant, positive or negative life changes coming to me in the next year. Thanks!
>>
>>18149336

Your current situation: The 9 of Cups
Seems pretty happy and comfortable to me man. You're sitting pretty.

Obstacles: The Queen of Pentacles
Seems like an odd pull to me. Something going on with a girl, or your mother specifically? Maybe playing it safe isn't the best option

Advice: The 9 of Swords
Not.....great. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Do what you can to stay mindful and in the present to stave off anxiety/depression. Doing some mindfulness activities or meditation wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>18149326
Actually OP, I'd like to ask the same question 18149336 did.
>>
>/div/
>/soc/
>>
>>18149361
What's up right now: Wheel of Fortune
Life moves in cycles, so you're coming close to a turning point where it's time to make a choice. It calls for destiny but I don't believe in that, you make your own fate.

Obstacles: The 5 of Pentacles
Whatever it is you want to do, you don't really have the money right now to do that, maybe you don't think it will work or may be a waste of time.

Advice: The Page of Pentacles
Whatever it is, something is coming and it's opportunity. Keep our options open, I'd say follow you heart because you can stay safe or go with the unknown.
>>
>>18149352
Thanks, OP! I appreciate your taking the time out to give me a reading.
>>
>>18149326
what do the nightmares mean op
>>
will i meet someone new like i'm supposed to next week?
>>
>>18149429
Well. Lets find out.

Your conscious mind: The Magician
You're concentrating on them, that's obvious since you asked. Something is going on with a power dynamic.

Subconscious mind: The Devil
Don't be alarmed, just a card. Seems like sex, like sexual violence, or something being repressed and locked up.

What's under it: The 4 of Pentacles
Seems to be a running theme of power and control. Since we're talking about a dream state do you feel like you are not in control when you're awake? Is dream you taking actions that conscious you doesn't or wouldn't do? All 3 seem to be tied to something being tied down, locked up, and an undercurrent of power dynamics.
>>
>>18149434
....are you supposed to? According to who?

The opportunity: 7 of Swords
Some sort of hidden behavior or deceit. Maybe just strategy if you're planning it out. This seems really odd to me, I'm not sure how to read it.

The Challenges: 6 of Swords
Seems like it's an obligation of some sort.

The Outcome: 2 of Swords
Stalemate/you're in check.

So, you're all swords. Funny since that's about decisions and conflict. I'm going to go with it seems likely you will, but it also feels like you knew the answer to that before you asked.
>>
Heyo op, never tried this before.

Does my future hold hope, or will i keep sitting around smoking my life away?
>>
>>18149474

it's a secret :^) but thanks, i actually didn't have a clear answer in mind. i was just curious.
>>
>>18149481
Well, before I even look at cards there's always hope in any situation. It's what makes life interesting.

Anyway.

What's up right now: The World
Integration of some kind/travel. I read as being worldly, seeing as you mention smoking, thinking of things in a pretty baseline context

What you aspire to: The 6 of Pentacles
Prosperity. Guess that was kind of a given.

How you get there: The 2 of Pentacles
It's going to take balance, and getting your priorities in order. I see it as a lot of potential (see: the infinity loop of the two). I'm thinking there's a lot of potential, especially in a material/money standpoint so there's certainly hope. Chase that dream bro.
>>
>>18149326
Hey OP. How fucked is my life going to be?
>>
>>18149326
Hey OP, my gf lied to me for nearly 2 Month and yesterday i found it out i broke up with her. Will i have some luck with girls in the near fututre?
>>
Hey, I would like to know how my Career is going to be this coming year. thanks!
>>
What does my future hold?
>>
>>18149326
hey, Op, I wanna know my luck for the next days, also general reading, thanks!
>>
>>18149750
>>18149677
>>18149662
>>18149661
>>18149550
Signing off for the night. Be back tomorrow.
>>
Why did my magic abandon me? Where did my guardian go? Will I ever get it back?
>>
>>18149326
Hey Op will I lose my job?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.