[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summon Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 15047479.gif (574KB, 480x235px) Image search: [Google]
15047479.gif
574KB, 480x235px
Are demons real, and how do I go about summoning them for personal gain?
>>
File: GrimV.jpg (22KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
GrimV.jpg
22KB, 314x475px
>>18149203
yes, and pic related. you better really study, though.
>>
>>18149236
Wish i knew what that was
>>
>>18149236
>>18149240
Jake Stratton-Kent's version of the Grimorium Verum, 'The True Grimoire'.
>>
grab yourself a nice Grimoire. Build a shrine. Fiddle with an ouja board. There are endless ways of contacting them. Keeping them interested so they help you is your task. :)
>>
>>18149246
I took Latin, but thanks.
>>
>>18149203
Why not angels?

Legitimate question here, anon.
>>
>>18151408
The grimorium verum that anons above recommended actually refers to the 'demonic entities' as 'spirits' and sometimes asks you call out to the holy trinity in order to contact them. I think the gist is that angels and demons are one in the same in this area of solomonic magic.
>>
>>18151414
No anon, they are not. Angels are entities of light and law/order. Demons are entities of darkness and chaos.

You call out to the holy trinity because the trinity has authority over demons.

So, again, why not Angels?
>>
These are the dumbest type of threads.

Your soul isn't an item to be sold, but rather a well to pollute. You don't make deals with demons, but you can live out your life for one on the side of chaos. If you just want stuff be a selfish prick, scheme, and live only for yourself. It will come, but at a cost of something more.
>>
>>18151414
>>18151418

Metaphysics!!!
Interesting... I sell guns, so if you two decide to belief yourselves into a holy war... Im here!

>schleiermacher on religion
>>
Quite watching Supernatural. There is no code from their side nor deals. There are spiritual laws, but they are similar to earthly laws. You cannot really marry the two, and simply put out your energy and hand to do so. All these magicians with their relationships with demons are no better than christians with their alleged relationships with Jesus. A bunch of talk for the most part, and self delusion. Power exists, and there is a universal order but not the way implied in threads like these.
>>
>>18151443
>but simply put out your energy and hand to do so
>>
>>18151418
because you can lure demons easier??

who the fuck cares desu,

Why dont YOU go summon some angels and write a book we can use instead of askind shit questions
>>
/sum/onning guide for you, anon
http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
>>
>>18152607
Thank you very much
>>
>>18149203
got to /fit/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.