[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money law of attraction techniques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: money bills.jpg (285KB, 1600x786px) Image search: [Google]
money bills.jpg
285KB, 1600x786px
Can anyone give me their best law of attraction techniques for money. Other reality hacks are appreciated as well.

I know there's people out there who can generate large income from doing almost nothing.
>>
File: 6272544216767 (9).jpg (12KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
6272544216767 (9).jpg
12KB, 450x330px
Procure this talisman and people will literally start handing you money.
>>
>>18148993
The tick is to cut yourself off from social constructs and beliefs.

I would assume you have things like Facebook and other look at me social media platforms.

Stop using them and take your exerpeince by the balls, don't look at it through someone else's eyes.

Works for me every time, I don't work anymore, never will have to again have a daughter and a loving wife.

And that's fucking that
>>
>>18148993
i am experimenting with this myself

i have heard some where that visualizing something for 68 seconds will attract it quicker to you? i heard it on a youtube video dont know which because i was playing it right before sleeping.

im interested in learning tips too so BUMPERINO
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice so far.

I love to hear other people have had success.

I'm gonna have success soon too. Law of attraction has given me so many things already that I know I can use it to gain money and whatever I want.

Bentinho Massaro and Abraham Hicks have great youtube videos. I started with Abraham Hicks and then moved on to Bentinho who is a little more advanced.

I've managed to obtain: abundance, happiness, better relationships, sex/imagining a hot 10/10, psychic powers, and more.

All I need to do is just focus on money and literally my life is figured out for the rest of my existence.
>>
>>18149043
Don't focus on money.
>>
do multiple techniques, all with the same exact intent, and make it reasonable (like, making X extra money per month).

1) NAP - new avatar power (just do the main relaxation and the money ritual, don't go full retard doing every little ritual and spell and contacting guide and banishing, blah blah). do it once a day.

2) do visualization in first person as you go to bed, feeling all the emotion, color, sound, feelings as strongly as you can as you feel happy making the extra money - ALWAYS in first person

3) write affirmation 15 times a day in the first person and in the present ("I, ______ ,am making an extra ____ every month"). in one sitting.

4) repeat the affirmation outloud as you wake up and go to bed

5) do a sigil from the affirmation, then cast it away (this only needs to be done once, it's not a daily practice like the others)

all this combined takes less than 1 hour a day and can be done spced out from each other through the day. good luck.
>>
>>18149046

Oh hey Obama is that you?
>>
>>18149052
No, I'm not American nor do I follow politics.
>>
>>18149056

Do you have anything to contribute that will help me?
>>
>>18149072
Yeh, don't worry about what other people think.
>>
>>18148993
I use mantra, and visualise a $.
>>
>>18149043
>psychic powers

Elucidate please.
>>
>>18149360

OP here. By using LOA I realized I could basically implant thoughts or actions in other peoples minds a.k.a. telepathy. I can also implant actions and have fingered a girl telepathically somehow.

If that isn't cool enough, I have some powers where if I imagine i'm Tom Cruise, people perceive me as him briefly. I call it chameleon. It can be any person. Not that cool but weird.
>>
>>18148993
Fuck off.
>>
>>18149005
i like this
>>
this Bentinho Massaro fellow is WAY too touchy-feely and pothead-friendly (look at the people who seem to follow him, they're the worst, most disgusting new-ager archetype possible)...

BUT one of the concepts he discussed in the first video I youtubed hit me square in the jaw and felt very eye-opening (the fact you don't have to accept reality as it presents itself and you can constantly re-write your perception of it and there's nothing anyone else can do about it).

dunno if i'll keep following him, as he takes 40 minutes rambling about the same exact concept, but I'm glad I saw him argue about reality as it presents itself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.