[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Glitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Some weird shit has been happening to me these last few days, and it has led to a reality glitch. My first, confirmed one; if I might add.

>inb4 rp
Yeah. Whatever makes you feel safe,babe.

I've been lurking /x/ hard for a few days now, and posting in some; like the mkultra one and that crazy one that was linked from /b last night.
Then there's the spooky full moon. And I've been seeing the same black, unmarked gov vehicle for like a week now.

I'm ecstatic. I hope this keeps up, I want to see what reality can do.
>>
Reality Glitch = blog post
>>
I'll post my story in a while. I gotta go eat something first, then I gotta type that shite so get comfortable.

Btw sorry for bad English and typing errors. Idgaf.
>>
>>18148557
>Yeah. Whatever makes you feel safe,babe.
>>
What is a reality glitch? I too have a story, but I'm not quite sure what it is until I get an answer. Don't want to sound like a retard or anything talking about something completely unrelated to what is actually meant to be told
>>
>>18148573
Quite. You speak a truth I've been left in the dark to understand, I suppose. Perhaps it's been studied.
>>
>>18148619
>What is a reality glitch?
I'm not sure what the exact definition would be, but I could give examples.
Like.. When you put something somewhere, then look for it and it is now somewhere else without any possibility of someone else moving it. Or seeing something is some color then look again and it changed colors. Or that scene from the matrix where neo sees the cat walk by twice. Anyway. Go ahead, post your story. I'll read it.

Also. I'll start writing mine. Will be keeping it brief for impatient anon.
>>
>>18148557
Here it goes.

>be me on Monday two weeks ago
>go fill up gas tank at my town's station.
>black gov sun pulls up
>agent in beige cargos and a polo gets out
>I scope him and the suv out.
>journal updated.jpeg
>see same suv multiple times around my town during last to weeks.
>interdasting
>ff to last Thursday
>start lurking /x/ hard
>Mandela effect,mk ultra, reality or simulation, bunch of weird threads.
>Friday or Saturday there's a "power failure" all around town.
>can still turn on lights but dim
>I think probably a device is pulling lots of juice because wannabe scientist.
>power

Here is where it gets spoopy.

>note: a military base was built around 2 years ago less than 5 miles from where I live.
>>
>>18148659
Okay, it's nothing like what I was thinking.
But I'll post the story anyways for the hell of it.
>be me
>sitting in 8th grade US History
>Learning about the presidents or some shit
>gaze off at whatevers written on the chalkboard for a few minutes
>teacher is in the middle of her preach and she immediately says, "Okay, so..."
>snaps back into reality
>didn't know what just happened
In case it still doesnt make sense, think about editing 2 different pieces of audio where someone is speaking, and putting ones conversation in the middle of the other without any overdubs. Best I can describe it. I occasionally think about this when looking back at my 8th grade year, but I never really bothered to tell anyone this until now.
>>
>>18148725
Ok. Power failure was last Friday, not Saturday.
Anyway.

>Power failing for most of the day.
>bored so I go make a sammich
>BEGIN REALITY GLITCH
>I open a new resealable bag of romaine lettuce by tearing off the plastic strip from the top
>say to my mom she should put the lettuce in another container like she usually does so it lasts longer.
>meh
>hours later she asks if power is still out
>as i go push the switch I say full of confidence.
>"if power was out you couldn't do this"
>lights go on like normal
>I walk away shitting incognito bricks
>that night I notice my fan was damaged from power failure
>turns on with a low hum but won't rotate and smells like burnt circuits
>sleep like a sweaty poorfag
>next day at work
>Ice freezer won't work
>food place down the road burnt down because short circuit
>wot.exe

Fan is the one in the OP
>>
>>18148557
What am I supposed to be looking at here? I see a fan with a missing case
>>
>>18148804
so, where the fuck is the "reality glitch"?
>>
>>18148804
No wonder /x/ is the board with the lowest IQ.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 428x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 428x421px
I have a similar story from like 2 years ago
>be me
>watching tv and emergency alert plays
>just a test
>1 hour later wifi goes out
>all of the water is coming out light brown
>another emergency alert
>just a test
>immediately wifi and water are fine
>what
>>
>>18148864
Your presence has that effect.
>>
>>18148804

>be last night
>fuck sleeping without a fan
>take the fucker apart
>clean it
>start tinkering with the YC electric motor
>lecturing about the basics of electromagnetism to concentrate
>grab 8" subwoofer because magnet
>put magnet over the copper coil
>electricity cracking all over
>fan was still plugged in
>what is safeties?
>pull magnet out
>fan started working
>science bitch.png
>go to bed triumphantly and play civ2 on phone all night
>about 3am
>suddenly some weird marching band music starts playing in the distance
>look out window
>pick up with huge speakers followed by school bus that has whole roof missing
>about 5 silhouettes in board.
>wat is dat
>sleep.wake up today
>go make sammich
>grab bag of lettuce
>instinctively grab plastic strip on top and tear it out
>HALT!
>all brain warnings light up
>WHY AM I OPENING THIS BAG AGAIN?
>say wtf out loud and proceed
>later ask mom if she remembers me telling her about the lettuce and if she saw me grabbing some
>gives the affirmative
>tell her what happened.
>she is doubting. Obviously
>show her plastic strip
>she's puzzled but not convinced
>I swear it happened
>"oh well"
>>
>>18148738
retard.
>>
>>18148879
Well that's my reality glitch. I opened the Damn bag twice. I'm sure if it. And I'm quite sure putting the magnet to the plugged in electric cool had something to do with it. And the countless synchronicities in such a short time confirm it for me.

Also I forgot to mention.
I went to the local market today after the incident and when I was driving back the same black SUV went by me and stopped down the road facing my house. Then as i opened the door another suv of the same model but in white with completely blacked out windows stopped by the black one and the both took off together. The white one had civilian license plate though.
>>
>>18148557
I will not call reality glitch but when first time i go to plane and started landing in difrent country i saw picture of dark plane from my point of view there was no one it was like 0,5 s
>>
>>18148931
>the plugged in electric cool
I meant electric coil. Dammit.

>>18148871
>just a test
Question is. What are they testing exactly.

>>18148814
>What am I supposed to be looking at here? I see a fan with a missing case
Yeah. That's the fan electric motor. It's a YC electric motor. Basically an electromagnetic field generator. In other words, antigravity technology.
>>
>>18148872
>Dumbass thinks he found a reality glitch because things short circuited while the power was out and the power was on when he thought it wasn't
>I'm stupid
You're a fucking retard. At most it's the people at this military base doing some black project shit.
>>
>>18148962
>At most it's the people at this military base doing some black project shit.

OP here. Dude, that's exactly what I thought that day when electricity service failed. Because usually when it happens there's no powes at all. Nothing turns on.

This time you could actually turn on the lights, but they were really dim. Like if some device was pulling huge amounts of juice from the grid.

Neighbours said a transformer blew out somewhere, but that usually knocks all power out and takes at least a full 24 hours to fix. This was over a matter of 6 hours at most.

I'll see if I can find the mil base on Google maps or something. Wait a bit.
>>
File: rebellion.png (787KB, 1205x665px) Image search: [Google]
rebellion.png
787KB, 1205x665px
>>18148879
>>suddenly some weird marching band music starts playing in the distance
>>look out window
>>pick up with huge speakers followed by school bus that has whole roof missing
>>about 5 silhouettes in board.
>>wat is dat

I know, pic related.

If you don't get it, there's the bus breaking the illusion, the girls are 5 in number, and there's marching dolls all over the place.
>>
>>18149022
Sounds less like a transformer going down and more like line damage. It could have been something as simple as a car hitting a telephone pole or a squirrel getting zapped
>>
>>18148557
>And I've been seeing the same black, unmarked gov vehicle for like a week now.

Drugs will fuck you up kids dont do it.
>>
File: mspaintyo.png (2MB, 1885x998px) Image search: [Google]
mspaintyo.png
2MB, 1885x998px
>>18149084
We'll, it could've been whatever. I just think that it is wierd, with the timing and all. In any case, That's not the point.

I'm here about the reality glitch. A bag I had already opened resealed itself. How? I know it happened. I was sober, unlike anon here suggesting otherwise.

Also;
>here is the image of the base
>>
Please note that the White SUV I mentioned here: >>18148931 was coming from the road that leads to the base I wrote about.

Fully tinted windows, even the front one. That's "illegal" here.
>>
>>18149074
Mind explaining that one?
>>
>>18148931
You died
>>
>>18148557
What was the /b/ thread about?
>>
>>18149183
next time you see a vehicle with an illegally tinted window, get the license plate number and call it in.
>>
>>18149515

What the greentexter wrote seems to me like a "theme" summary of the anime Madoka Magica Rebellion.

Maybe it's just me but I've been seeing weird references to it in other places as well, I think there's something else behind that movie.
>>
>>18148738
Hey buddy, I think you may have just fallen asleep
>>
>>18148557
>spooky full moon
You mean the harvest moon that happens every single year? There's even an entire festival dedicated to it.
>>
>>18148931
If the government was really spying on you, you wouldn't have known, those fuckers have enough money and power to make sure you wouldn't be able to tell.
>>
>>18148954
Okay I actually read the thread. I could feel my brain cells die. Fans don't have fucking magnets in them.

>antigravity technology

Your mental gymnastics are astounding.

1/10 for getting me to reply
>>
>>18148557
>I've been lurking /x/ hard for a few days now, and posting in some
Thats the source of your problem, really.
>>
>>18151500
Never underestimate the level of incompetence and cockiness possible in government agents.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.