[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Summoning.jpg (83KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning.jpg
83KB, 600x418px
So ive been thinking about summoning demons from Ars Goetia to aid me in my goals and "dreams".
What should i know before starting? in what emotional state should one be during the ritual?
and what about offerings?
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
Why do you think demons want to help poor sucker like you? Get some insight and explore yourself before trying to negotiate with foreign beings.
>>
>>18148350
Demons don't exist
>>
>>18148431
to be a "better" me before the ritual is almost impossible.
Are you talking about meditation?
>>
>>18148467
>"better" me
why would them help you?
>>
>>18148675
i dont know, i dont think they will , but i have to try because they are my only option.
>>
>>18148350
>Ars Goetia
wiki surfing this name is actually pretty cool

there are a lot of XVIth century treaties on google books, with illustrations and all

I know a bit of latin, I'll try and read it, maybe I'll make a thread
>>
>>18148350
If an ant summoned you, would you help it?
No
However if it said that there is a nice bee hive thats really fun to destroy, and has honey in it for after...
Maybe?
See how you negotiate?
>>
>>18148350
Having dealt extensively with demons of this nature, allow me to enlighten you.

>"I am not yours to invoke."
First of all, this is the most important rule, DO NOT invoke the Morning Star. Don't ask why, just don't.

>"Offer me what you will, but I am no salesmen, I am a teacher."
The Great Ones are not here to give you gifts, they are teachers and guides, they will improve upon what you are.

>"You come alone?"
Don't do this by yourself, find someone else who knows what they're doing to help you.
>>
>>18149669
why don't I invoke the morning star
>>
>>18149938
>Nigga what did I just say
But in all seriousness, it's just because that's not his job. Just don't do it.
>>
>>18149950
Fuck Heylel
>>
>>18149969
Have fun with that. Glorious Dawn Bringer will fry your ass.
>>
File: Fortitudo.jpg (208KB, 636x434px) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.jpg
208KB, 636x434px
>>18149984
Heylel can't do anything to me, he has no power over me

I got the keys, the keys, the keys (:
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.