[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons have any weird fears/phobias from a past life? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (231KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 550x382px
Hey anons have any weird fears/phobias from a past life?
Also general reincarnation thread.
>>
self bump :/
>>
I have a major fear of anyone touching my neck and especially the thought of being strangled. I have had it my whole life. Might have something to do with being choked in a former life.
>>
>>18148315
I use to have one. A great fear, and perhaps a test of self-actualization.

A murder or two. One that was caused by a large group of people...and another that had befallen on me. However, what I learned through remembering how things actually were and not how they seemed through muddied memories. But it took me a few years to learn that obsufucation precedes the light.
>>
I am afraid of women who show interest in me.
>>
>>18148635
Why?

Don't answer to me, please, answer to yourself that question.
>>
>>18148639
Because I can't stand attatchment and I do not like the way most women live their lifes. It does not ring with me.
I always make myself as unavailable as possible.

It goes to the point where I really dislike being touched by women. I'm not even gay. I like how girls look and all, but hell no to one of them actually coming after me.
I am so weirded out by that.

The real answer as to 'why' I know. But I can't tell.
You know how that one goes I'm sure.
>>
>>18148315
OP here i have this weird fear of the open ocean/drowning. Ive always had it but never payed attention to it much?
>as kid never liked swimming on deep side of pool. never used diving board.
>also as kid i get real panicked when water ran down my face and i couldnt breathe thru my nose
>sounds dumb but when i first discovered google maps as a kid i would zoom in real close to land and scroll quickly around and if i scrolled to ocean and couldnt find land again i get really scared..
>was meditating last night to some water noises, imagined myself on a small boat in the ocean. i could not relax, felt a sense of worry.. i had to change the video to some binaural beats
>>
>>18148697
Yes, I know. In fact, I was like that for some of my life. I moved past it though because I don't believe (in fact: I learned) that most women aren't like the ones that perhaps have torn you down. In fact, maybe you think these things because your emotions have wronged your thoughts.
>>
I have an unusually strong fear of getting my throat slit. It has gotten to the point where I feel afraid when I lean my head back and I sleep with a blanket around my neck for imaginary protection from getting it cut in my sleep. Maybe in a past life my throat was slashed open
>>
>>18148720
Perhaps, but you don't have to cast yourself into a void to move past a horrific thought. In fact, if you DO have to cast yourself into some kind of void: your heart can still beat. I hate to sound obscure, but that sounds like where you've put yourself.
>>
>>18148712
I know that most women arent like that.
But I have died to such sort of relationship to women.
I killed it over and over, quite consciously so.

Certainly an attrocious act, but this is who I am now, and I feel quite fantastic.

I like you.
>>
>>18148720
OP here, you know birthmarks can be a sign of a past life wound.. do you have any on your neck?

i have a wierd peanut shaped one on my upper right chest next to my shoulder. could be a bullet wound
>>
>>18148748
I founded the Hermetic Order of Memetics for a reason (much as there is a reason for most things). Follow the words of power...wherever they may be for you. Listen to the folks around you, but do not read them. Consider them roots for your growth and I'm sure you'll feel much better.

I've been forced into obsufucation, so it may be best not to follow my path (at least for your instance). In the ethereal realm, aspects are moving incredibly fast. And some of humanity has been trapped in a dark age for the last 50 or so years. I'm only here to change that.
>>
>>18148756
Or a peanut wound.
>>
>>18148315
idk a lot about reincarnation but ever since i heard the word 'Gallipoli' when i was little ive felt intense sadness and fear about war, almost like ive already lived through it
like i said, idk much about past lives and what not, but i definitely feel a connection to the ANZACs and especially to gallipoli
>>
>>18148769
I am fine.
I am rewired. I am an act, the actor is the goal that shant be reached but always followed, yada yada.

Where you are I've passed through, and come back from time to time in order to realign.
Not once have I been bored, for I am truth, the one and only Lord.

I have put great weight on one thing to assure the lightness in another.
>>
>>18148803
Grā
>>
>People seriously believe in reincarnation

Someone explain to me how without resorting to bullshit like souls
>>
>>18148315
Fears and phobias aren't carried through from experience to experience.

If you think they do, don't worry that's just your ego.
>>
>>18148789
When a person is wounded or killed through war, my Birthmother reached them when I was not able. When death of an individual is a certainty, their soul becomes fractured to live again.
>>
>>18148811
Replace soul witj consciousness. And understand that your beliefs are just that, beliefs that you hold.

Doesn't make them real anymore than those that believe in reincarnation
>>
>>18148819
No. Just no.

Listen to yourself.

"When a person I killed".

Who is the "I" you refer to? You do realize your ego isn't the thing doing the observation right
>>
>>18148828
You have a brain tumor. Or some kind of eye disease. I'd get yourself checked. I don't mean to scare you. I hope you stay. Might suck to be reborn as a cat person unless you'd be happy about that sort of thing.
>>
>>18148836
Don't act like you give a fuck about me or these other anons.
>>
File: 14740665398511.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14740665398511.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>18148809
Maña it grā
Maña æta horus
Dalma narah nih
>>
>>18148847
I'm not acting. I'm behaving with the fact. Otherwise I wouldn't still be posting. I've been posting here for 5 years...just rarely with a trip. I figured that was long enough though before I finally could do something for you all without fear or doubt in my mind. But I can always go back to doing so, if fate requires it. I figure we should put those things off for a few thousand years or so though.
>>
>>18148315

I did a past life regression with a hypnotherapist early this year. I dunno if it's legit but i ended up sobbing and "remembering" being a soldier in a desert place where I killed lots of people.
>>
>>18148863
No one really cares about how long you have been here, and using a trip just shows your ignorance.

Anyway, have fun with that.
>>
>>18148869
It's not legit, people are just cashing in on the new craze.
>>
>>18148850
Græ. I'm just not letting my head get too big. Something-something bigger target. At least for now. Thank you, and I'm glad you found a way to understand my words of power.

:)
>>
>>18148870
Thanks for the blessing. I will do my work, so you can do yours.
>>
>>18148878
I'm not here to do work, I'm just here to observe.
>>
File: 14743215294201.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14743215294201.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
>>18148885
Thats the work yes.

>>18148877
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (128KB, 856x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
128KB, 856x742px
"Life is like a waterfall,
We're one in the river and one again after the fall."
>>
>>18148894
I guess you can give it a name like work. We could also call a tree an apple.

Won't make it one. Also I didn't bother reading your edgy pic there.
>>
>>18148908
>I guess you can give it a name like work
Or observation

>edgy
>>
Exsanguination AKA Blood loss. It's not the blood itself that scares me but rather the loss of it. Stick a needle in me, fine. Draw blood with it though and I'll pass out. I can't watch wrist-cutting scenes on TV and I'm convinced I must have bled out in a previous life.
>>
>>18148903
yikes! you might get some karma for that as it is getting in the way of divine order.

if you blow your brains out you may come back mentally retarded. i mean youll probably not realize you were you and that this is punishment. i cant promise anything.

but your life is yours. do what you want with it.
>>
>>18148894
I know how busy you've been. It brought a smile to my face when the news carried itself to me. Your actions are further than beautiful. Keep doing good for us all, please.
>>
>>18148315
I wonder if time when we died year/month/day/hour/minute/second could be connected to when we were born.
>>
>>18148924
could i engage in dangerous activities with the purpose of dying?
also im really afraid of darkness
>>
File: 14743912971611.jpg (116KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
14743912971611.jpg
116KB, 720x479px
>>18148925
Here, I have made a picture.
Use it wisely. It fits the threads topic.
>>
File: 14743933236901.jpg (161KB, 720x401px) Image search: [Google]
14743933236901.jpg
161KB, 720x401px
>>18148908
>>
>>18148315
I have recurring dreams of falling off a wall, but it doesn't kill me. It hurts my whole body but someone walks up and then I just see blackness.
And when I'm groggy and piss in the middle of the night, I usually piss in the small trashcan instead of the toilet. I don't even realize it.
>>
>>18148824
My beliefs being my beliefs doesn't make them invalid or your more valid.
And unlike your beliefs, mine are actually consistent.
What are the mechanisms behind reincarnation?
>>
>>18148756
I have a weird squid shaped birthmark on one of my shoulders.

Also I have been able to painlessly dislocate that shoulder for as long as I can remember.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.