[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati or...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: eeeeee.jpg (42KB, 466x450px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeee.jpg
42KB, 466x450px
I'd love to know what you guys think about what people call the Illuminati. Usually it's about some pop stars, famous politicians or bloodline people.
- Should this be taken seriously?
- Is this the XXIc version of the old bavarian cult?
- If all this is disinformation what is the real agenda behind it ?
Let me know what you think (especially if you know what you're talking about).
>>
>Ever wondered why there are five sides on the Great Pyramid (counting the bottom)? Or exactly who killed Presidents Lincoln and Kennedy? How about why the Supreme Court made Bush President when he pretty obviously wasn't? Or why all research into the speech of dolphins has been silently squashed? Or maybe why the same symbol of the dollar bill is the stylized logo of America Online? Or maybe you're wondering who always takes all the good parking spaces. If you've ever wondered any of these, or virtually anything else, the answer is the same: the sinister influence of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, more commonly called the Bavarian Illuminati.

>The Illuminati are, as their own flyers proclaim, "the world's oldest and most successful conspiracy". They control the Catholic Church, the Federal Reserve, the Russian Mafia, the Libertarian Party of America, Communist Cuba, Amnesty International, and the John Birch Society, among others. Anyone you don't like is probably a high-ranking Illuminatus, and any totally inexplicable disaster or act of stupidity is likely their fault. Although their purpose is rather secret, it is assumed that they want Order: they are the champions of bureacracy, strait-jacket philosophy, and anerism everywhere. Which explains why things are so messed up. Honestly, if you've been reading the news, can you honestly believe that there's no secret evil conspiracy out to cause things to go wrong?

(part 1/2)
>>
(cont'd from >>18148233)

>Although the history of the Illuminati is rather sketchy, certain details are agreed upon by all. They may or may not have been founded in ancient Atlantis, and are as likely as not to have supervised the construction of the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Hassan i-Sabbah of the Assassins likely had a high-rank in their organization. The most important Illuminatus of modern times was Adam Weishaupt, a Primus Illuminatus who rebuilt the Order from the ground up and officially rededicated it in 1776. After running into a few technical difficulties in Bavaria, he moved to America, where he masqueraded as George Washington with astounding success, even managing to be made the first President. Ever since his death, the United States has been a center for Illuminati operations, particularly small towns in Texas (not that we're implying anything!)

>The Illuminati are actually rather easy to find, once you know what to look for. Their most obvious symbol is the Pyramid of the Eye (pictured above), which can be seen in a certain very prominent place. The ourobouros (a snake eating its tail) is associated with them as well. Other good signs of Illuminatus activity are the numbers 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, and 23 (especially 23), the letter "W", or the phrase "Property of the Bavarian Illuminati! Ewige Blumenkraft!" This last phrase is their official slogan, and should be avoided whenever seen.

(part 2/2)
>>
>>18148105
Symbolism and controversy sell records/products, my dude.
>>
The pop stars are pawns of Luciferian groups sometimes Illuminati sometimes Freemasons sometimes others...
>>
>>18148233
Thanks for your input
Do you think they are a an organised secret society that meets in some secret place to decide on stuff or rather an 'egregore' mostly active at astral/mental level?
>>
>>18148239
10/10 post
>>
>>18148465

Please Tell me you arent seriously this retarded. Read that Post again you autistic fucknugget
>>
>>18148105
The (((Illuminati))) you say?
>>
>>18148105
it's already been discussed to death you underage cocksucker
>>
back in my days conspiracy autists would do their own research
>>
>>18148743
shut up its a completely legitimate question.
>>
>>18148743

I was just being nice because the guy actually took the time to write 40 lines in full sentences, but if you'd rather be rude...

>>18149155

Sorry, I wasn't here grandpa!
>>
>>18149399
So, I'm >>18148233 >>18148239 (but not >>18148743) and I copypasta'd that out of the Book of Eris. Did you read it carefully? It literally says everyone you personally dislike is probably in the Illuminati.
>>
>>18149410
The Principia Discordia is a great entry tier greenpill.
>>
>>18149417
It is. I've read it and now I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Book of Eris. A couple of times it's literally moved me to tears.

(I'm actually thinking of praying to/working with Eris intensely in a kind of occult/western esoteric sense, which I think probably wasn't the original intent, but whatever.)
>>
>>18149410
Ok I hear you. I can't really tell what's what in >>18148233. Is it irony or purely made-up or totally deluded? I don't know that book of Eris but thanks for taking the time to do the copy paste anon. Great read but kinda-confusing! ;-)
>>
>>18149452
If you read the Principia Discordia, it'll explain some but make some things more confusing.

Discordianism is a religion/joke/philosophy all rolled into one. The joke is the most obvious but the other stuff is genuinely there too. The Principia Discordia was the first Discordian book. The Book of Eris is a different one.

As far as the Illuminati stuff in particular, I think the idea is that it doesn't matter if such a specific organization exists or not; the events happening are largely the same, and the solution is largely in how we choose to respond to those events and work together with our neighbors to live in a way that we're harder to control, rather than in figuring out which particular people are conspiring.

Plus it's just fun to be like "you took my parking space, you Illuminati asshole!"

Also, if the Illuminati does exist, it takes symbolic power from them by turning them into a joke.
>>
>>18149482
Interesting. It does read like 50% joke, 25% made-up and 25% based on real stuff.

On a serious level. I feel all the popular perception of the Illuminati is manufactured to hide the real deal stuff. Probably more based on black magic (distant invisible action of some sort) than on Jay-Z's secret hand-signals or even the Queen Elizabeth and reptilian bloodlines. That's just the pixie-dust to hide what is probably a very committed and powerful black-magic circle.
>>
>>18149540
>>18148105

I am not sure if the old Illuminati of Adam Weishaupt was left-hand path/satanic. Today's version of it has a definite satanistic flavour imho.
So, maybe we have an example of inverting values and symbols.

- Was the original Illuminati right-hand or left-hand path?
>>
imo the illuminati is something born of and perpetuated by people who have failed or people born into poverty/no resources and feel this unfair when they compare their lives to those born into families with wealth. It gives them a reason to feel better about their situation and also a reason to rebel, although there is little actual rebellion. The wealthy do control much of economic society and get political lackeys to pass legislation that helps them because they've worked to create a system that favors them through their great means. As far as them having a hand in culture, I have never seen an iota of evidence that wasn't purely circumstantial and incredibly over-reached. The truth is, I believe, much sadder, and that is that we let this happen, and most of us want to be coddled to sleep by nonsense on TV because most of us are underpaid and overworked, which is the effect of capitalism, not some secret plan to subdue the general populace. A small number of people have always ruled over the larger population, for fucking ever. Its no different now, its just the world population, and some of us are lucky to have the info that lets us know the score. The real question is, what do you plan to do with this information? Are you going to plan a revolt against the overloads? Or are you just going to repost, and tell your friends the "truth", and stay up late watching youtube videos to "wake yourself up"? You won't do anything and you can't change anything. Try to accept it and be happy.
>>
>>18148105
I think it started decades ago as a "club" more than a "cult" and it has become now a huge marketing plot from the record labels. Also the real term "Illuminati" it's a title given certain european cults centuries ago, not the actual name of a cult, so my guess is they took just the name and it has nothing to do with actual esoteric working, sects or whatever.
>>
>>18149740

What about Skull and Bones-type secret society.
Do you think they are actual initiates/magicians or just rich kids playing.
>>
>>18150643
They have turned into a cliche, rich people who study in the same university coming together, the perfect oportunity for grabbing each others balls and establish "friendships". They seem a fancy/elitist fraternity to me.
>>
>>18149690
Interesting point of view but

>You won't do anything and you can't change anything. Try to accept it and be happy.

I don't agree!
There is always the possibility of initiating a change. Humans have the capacity to work miracles so long as their head is clear and they are dedicated to their goal. Saying "we can't do anything about it" is just the worst attitude imo. Some people may be sheep who only know work and tv, like you said, but there are also true geniuses who have changed the world by their dedication to make a difference.
>>
File: 1385887441605.png (144KB, 521x434px) Image search: [Google]
1385887441605.png
144KB, 521x434px
>>18149690
>ctr/jidf shill detected
>>
>>18149584
There is absolutely no difference past skin-depth in them.

The practices of the Judeo-Abrahamic tradition is ultimately, and utterly destructive except when it is done with the understanding that Saturn is not your ally.
>>
>>18151356
and who is Saturn really?
>>
File: tmp_4227-b74ddf705b1540666699.jpg (30KB, 381x280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4227-b74ddf705b1540666699.jpg
30KB, 381x280px
>>18148105
Kekles, nigs in the luminaughty, aw shit, nigger yer killin' me.
>>
Models make perfect assassins.
>>
https://discord.gg/Z9TTar9
>>
File: 1292427189775.jpg (120KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1292427189775.jpg
120KB, 600x685px
https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/illuminati-wealth/
>>
>>18152668
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great catch!
Food for thought
Whatever it is they sure made it look official!
>>
>>18152668
Sociopathy 101 with a dash of new-age sauce
+some books to sell
Total scam imo but a decent try from a promising and ambitious company
;-) ;-)
>>
The Illimunoti are human beings chosen by our reptilian overlords to not only represent the human race, but to work as a diplomatic force. Of sorts.

Illuminati are the Elite of those whom survived their Monarch programming.
>>
>>18149584
>right-hand or left-hand path?

Neither. All Masonic symbolism from the tracing boards to the blazing star point towards the Middle Pillar and balance.
>>
>>18148105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.