[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Symbol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: 20160920_142622.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_142622.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Okay guys, this symbol appeared on my hand and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to go away. I drew it just in case, and shortly after it disappeared off of my hand. Does anybody know what it is?
>>
quit your roleplaying faggotry op
>>
Either help out or don't waste your time commenting
>>
>>18147926
This, op is confirmed faggot
>>
What could I possibly gain from making this up? The attention of people like you? I just wanna know if the symbol has a meaning anywhere
>>
op is a faggot
>>
Fuck you fat ghost hunting conspiracy theorists, I'll take my business elsewhere. "OP is a faggot" Yeah I'm sure you're super cool
>>
op confirmed for 13 year old faggot who just got rekt
>>
>>18147921
>Not at least drawing on your hand
Come on op you're not even trying
>>
/x/ is worse than /b/, Jesus you people need exposure. Sorry my "roleplaying" wasn't as convincing as the rest of the bullshit you people sponge up on a daily basis.
>>
File: demons2.jpg (89KB, 497x700px) Image search: [Google]
demons2.jpg
89KB, 497x700px
>>18147921
OP this looks Runic or Norse maybe even Demonic O_o
>>
Thank you, I'll look into it
>>
>>18148002
OP please

You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>18147999
>being this mad because even /x/Tards can see clear through your shit roleplay
>>
Wow such a coincidence but I'm so glad in this day and age you decided, instead of taking a picture of your hand, to draw it then take a picture of the drawing.

I'm an expert OP and someone has for sure cursed you with autism.
>>
Jesus Christ you people are cancerous. At least you're getting a good laugh, you know what they say. Ignorance is bliss. However, next time a mysterious symbol appears on me I'll make sure that my first thought is to take pictures that satisfy your needs.
>>
>>18147921
You seriously spent time making a drawing of it instead of picking up your phone and taking a picture of your hand?
>>
>>18148009
>Not know what auto correct is
OP most likely meant "head"
>>
Keep on digging op
>>
I wasn't originally planning on posting a picture so yes, I drew it. I made the post after I couldn't find anything on it under the impression that someone here might know something about strange symbols. Not to entertain /x/ lurkers with a lame story.
>>
>>18148024
Oh sorry you're right I should've known he meant head from the zero context clues as to what body part he meant. And also this is for clearing up he meant head now I see there's no possibility he could've taken a picture of his own head humans can't do that.
>>
>>18148018
>>"Satisfy your needs."
Personally, if odd symbols showed up on any part of my body, I'd be taking pictures of it to prove to others I weren't insane.
>>
It was a very vague symbol not some solid black marking like in a movie, a picture wouldn't have done it much justice anyway
>>
>>18147921
You need to be 18+ to post here, kid.
>>
>>18148044
Even faint proof is proof.
>>
>>18148036
Perhaps it was an "illusion" and OP being retarded, thought it was actually on his hand.
>>
I don't need to prove to anyone that it was real. I couldn't care less what you believe, I just want to know if anyone knows anything about it. That is all. But you dickshits gotta be complicated.
>>
>>18148062
OP Did you take any drugs before you saw this on your hand?
>>
>>18148062
That's a great attitude to have when engaging in asking others for helpful information.
>>
Did you show it to your mommy, op?
>>
I smoked weed. You know, the kind that makes you hallucinate symbols on your body. I'm not even into this kind of shit which is exactly why I came here. I made the incredibly stupid assumption that one person might actually just answer the question and move along.
>>
OP face it, you just got dicked on.
>>
>roleplay on /x/
>get called out for role playing
>throw a tantrum because you are 12yo
>>
>>18147921
>>18147942
>>18147999
>>18148018
>>18148035
>>18148044
>>18148062

Yeah, OP really sucks at RP, but lets pretend this retard wasn't that stupid and we actually took the bait, what is that simbol suposed to be?
>>
>>18148083
>simbol
Ask your teacher when you go to school tomorrow
>>
File: 1428690934562.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1428690934562.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>18148002
>O_o
>>
You people are beyond help. And it is beyond me why I ever thought 4chan could be helpful. I'm currently laying in my bed stoned, playing the BioShock collection, pretty far away from being angry. Disappointed is a more fitting word. Dissapointed that 4chan has turned into a cesspool of scumbags that dismiss anything they don't agree with using childish insults.
>>
>my 3rd day on 4chan
>call op a faggot
>cause him to have a major shitfit
I love this god damn website
>>
Hilarious. They burnt a bit of my currency xD. I'll make some more so it won't happen again.

Or will it? >_>
>>
>>18148089
Is it hard to balance a bed on top of a sanctimonious high horse?
>>
>>18148087
English isn't my mother language, in any case, are stupid enough to not know what I was reffering only by context you asshole?
>>
>>18148100
What?
Learn to English retard.
>>
The premise that any of you obtain even the slightest bit of intelligence is a joke. Why did I ever believe one of you could find anything faster than I can. OP out, have fun spewing shit with your keyboard and laughing alone in front of your computer when you think you're trolling someone. Maybe go do a push-up or two.
>>
kys op
>>
ITT: roleplaying fag gets defensive
>>
>>18148111
>"You must all be dumb, go do push-ups, they made me this clever."
>>
File: DogShitsInWoods.jpg (37KB, 479x445px) Image search: [Google]
DogShitsInWoods.jpg
37KB, 479x445px
>>18147921
Dog taking a shit
>>
>>18147921
>drew it just in case
>takes pictures of the drawing
>doesn't take picture of hand
>>
>>18147942
It doesnt.
>>
>>18148111
Sounds like you're embarrassed and lashing out.
>>
>draw a bunch of squiggly lines
>"it appeared on my hand" but has no pic of hand
>demons
>>
Go play bioshock and try and forget you ever made this thread.
I bet you feel pretty silly now, eh?
>>
>>18148111
OP is edgy rp fag, nothing to see here folks just move along
>>
>>18148089
>I'm currently laying in my bed stoned, playing the BioShock collection
>beyond help
>childish
>scumbag

Its a collection guys
>>
Even if this was all just bullshit for attention, looks like this post got plenty of it, as it's still on page one. You took the bait that I never set, while trying to consciously avoid just that. Nice.
>>
>>18148158
>iamaxpleaseymyz.jpg
>>
>>18148158
>"I'm currently jumping through mental hoops to regain a semblance of self respect."
>>
If I shout loud enough I can convince myself that it's everyone else that is stupid.
>>
>"I'm saying that the OP is doing exactly what I'm doing because we're on 4chan and I know I would've been demolished in any real social situation"
>>
>>18148179
Aw that's cute, op is emulating me.
The difference is that I am not on the defensive, I'm clearly mocking you. You're still just projecting.
>>
jesus christ is op still fucking posting?
>>
>>18148191
Yup, he failed to deliver on his rage quit.
>>
>>18148191
He keeps trying to leave and play bioshock but he can't enjoy it, this thread just keeps bothering him.
>>
>Be me, 20 year old male with little to no interest in anything paranormal
>See an ordinary marking on my hand that probably came from a slight scratch or maybe holding something too tight
>Think it coincidentally looks kinda like a cool symbol from something paranormal
>Make post to see if there are any similar looking symbols out there any cool or creepy meanings
>Get shit talked by neckbeards that think I'm a 13 year old roleplaying for fun
>>
>>18148199
>be 20 year old autist
>think some dumb scratch on hand must be a paranormal symbol
>cry like an autistic spazzbabby when people laugh at you
>>
File: frighten.jpg (6KB, 310x382px) Image search: [Google]
frighten.jpg
6KB, 310x382px
>>18147921
There was some type of apparition in my bedroom.
I didn't take a photo of it, because fuck it.
But I drew this.
Anyone knows what it is?
>>
>Be neckbearded lurker
>Get angry at a post that initially peaked my interest but ended up not having a spooky green text story or cool pictures
>Talk shit to OP
>>
>>18148199
>I know it's just a weird scratch but I'm going to post it on a paranormal board somewhere for attention.

OP confirmed for actually having autism. Looks like that fall from your high horse really did a number on you.
>>
>>18148223
Have you noticed that not one complaint in here was about your lack of green text?
Are you as good at building straw men as you are at drawing?
>>
>be op
> get anally violated by father
> mother doesn't believe it
>roleplay on /x/ to try and get attention
>>
"Fedora man gets called out on a bullshit story"
>>
You're just butthurt because I didn't have some juicy story that is total bullshit for you to read about. I simply wanted to know if anyone had seen that symbol anywhere. Why I want to know that is irrelevant, but you faggots will complain about anything. Everybody on here are just a bunch of thread critics, desperately wanting for a story they can't poke holes in.
>>
>>18148089
>calls 4chan a "cesspool of scumbags"
>complains about childish insults

Sober up so you can appreciate how ridiculous you look.
>>
>>18148263
You should open a cinema, you've already got experience with projecting.
>>
>>18148263
So salty, maybe you should just go and play your vidya games and try and forget about how embarrassing this is for you.
>>
>>18148263
Your story is total bullshit though.
>>
This was never intended to be a "cool" or "creepy" story. It was just a fucking question, the last thing I'd waste my time doing is willfully entertaining you wastes of life. And it's almost sad that you are called wastes of space and faggots so much that you just dismiss the insult, thinking you have some sort of companionship among the rest of the losers. It was a question. Such a simple one. One reply could've had me satisfied and gone, but instead I get bitchy fat hairy men telling me my story isn't good enough. Well fuck you I'm not an author I'm just a man with a very simple question, in a place where I thought my question might find an answer. "OP is faggot" "OP didn't take a picture of hand" It isn't the insults that irritate me its the stupidity. My last priority was to convince anybody, i was very aware the symbol wasn't ghostly or whatever, I was simply curious if anyone had seen it.
>>
>>18148324
You mad as fuck, son.
>>
>>18148324
TL:DR
I got to "willfully entertaining you wastes of life".
You're still here mate, if you were done with wasting time on us, why are you still typing angry diatribes in response to us?
>>
Yes I am mad, the existence of scum that thinks highly of itself makes me feel pretty murderous.
>>
>>18148349
That'll be the autism.
>>
File: 1461089629735.jpg (57KB, 450x669px) Image search: [Google]
1461089629735.jpg
57KB, 450x669px
I was getting ready to mock OP and cringe at 70+ posts of runecasting fruitcakes telling this loser he's chosen by Odin and was pleasantly surprised by this thorough ass-blasting.

Maybe /x/ IS getting better. I'm proud of you guys.
>>
I just wanted a simple answer. That is all. I didn't realize I was begging to be swarmed by shit talking lurkers.
>>
>>18148349
Are you trained in gorilla warfare?
>>
>>18148356
You got a simple answer, you are a faggot.
What more do you want?
>>
>>18148356
By saying "I'm leaving" and then not doing that yes, you are begging to be swarmed by shit talking lurkers.
>>
File: 1474399704406.jpg (908KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1474399704406.jpg
908KB, 2988x5312px
>>18147921
>>
>>18148518
Do you understand, op?
>>
OP's strawman lost a leg in Vietnam.
>>
>>18147921
it looks like soem one forgot the rune for "thorn" and then tried to draw it again and still didnt know what was wrong.

go watch the holloween movies. i think by the 3rd or 4th one the explain some shit that seems to have nothing to do with the rest of the series except the concept of sacrifice. at some point the rune is shown
>>
Actually, and I know this is a stretch but bear with me. What if it's like a claiming mark? Of course not like evil but say Witches exist and like the old runes we see (like Odin's Rune and stuff) that the stylized ones are used to identify clans of Witches, Wizards, Faeries, Werewolves whatever. The Mark is perhaps you branded to be in that family and is a warning that no one fucks with you. The reason why it showed up and they well didn't send you to Hogwarts to put it lightly is because even though you're the bastard of the prodigy son of the Clan they didn't want to take a chance and well have you blow or something. And also given the Roman and Modern Witch Hunts wouldn't be surprised not to bring you in the family if you had turn out to be a dud or well be too human or didn't want to induct you unless they had to. Say father or grandfather or whoever spawned you that's from the Clan had all their descendants but you died. Then you'd be taken in trained or whatever or they'll just steal your kids. Either way it's probably like I said an identification mark of some way, maybe for Aliens to see that you produce "This" kind of hybrid or whatver.
>>
>>18148352
>>18150426
You spoke too soon, anon.
>>
File: aBYXqv2_700b.jpg (50KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
aBYXqv2_700b.jpg
50KB, 640x630px
>>18147921
>Hey guis look I got this here symbul and I think I am demons! Wat do /x/?
>Pls no hate you scumbags

This is what you look like, sound like, and acting like in our eyes OP. Please ghost yourself with your shitty rp drawing.
>>
This thread is fucking gay as shit.

Of course I wouldn't expect anything else from OP.
>>
>>18148324
How can someone get this assblasted?
I bet your ass has autism as well, autismo.
>>
>>18148089
New copypasta confirm.
>>
>>18148094
>Admitting newfagness
oh my
>>
this was a good thread to read.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.