[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 19

File: Tarot anime 3.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 3.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18145147
>>
File: Tarot anime 5.gif (795KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 5.gif
795KB, 500x281px
woops forgot to add subject...

Anyways doing one card readings with scrying. I am just practicing so take that in consideration.

Anyone interested i need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18147539

Dear Anon, i replied with a reading!
>>
>>18147607
Male
Capricorn
What do I do right now to get a qt gf? Also if you could scry how she looks would be amazing.
Feeling sick right now (physically)
>>
>>18147607
male
leo
money reading
cheated
>>
>>18147607
Curious!
Female, 27, Taurus /Gemini cusp.
He is 35, male, Aquarius.
My query is that he told me not to get attached, but i have a feeling that he is attached to me. Is that correct? I already got a reading, but that was before he told me not to get attached.
Confused.
>>
>>18147607
Male
Leo
Apprehensive

What will I do when I get out of the Army?
>>
>>18147607
Female
Libra
Overjoyed
Tell me about my future love please
>>
>>18147669
actually i feel more betrayed than cheated
>>
>>18147607
Virgo female weird
What do u see happening between me and m?
>>
>>18147607
Female
Saggitarius
Could you give me some guidance on how the rest my year will go financially?
>>
>>18147657

King of Swords

>What do I do right now to get a qt gf?

You need to think in a more analytical way. Discipline and logic will help you more than emotions.

For me this also implies that you have to actually work for it, ask yourself if you are truly trying.

>Also if you could scry how she looks would be amazing

Hard for a beginner but i think i see a young woman or at least younger than you. Probably dark skin and brown hair. Maybe a Latina, she is probably a qt so good for you.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>18147607
Male
sagittarius
What does the future hold for me and K?
Lost.
>>
>>18147607
Male
Libra
I just finished job training for a new career in entertainment. I'm very happy to take my first steps toward doing something in the industry but I'm not sure what my end goal is. I took a lot of acting classes in my youth but I also enjoy working on set. Should I be in front of or behind the camera?
Excited but ambivalent, unsure which path to take.
>>
>>18147719
woops forgot the last bit.

Feeling apprehensive.
>>
>tfw still been waiting since yesterday for a reading
>tfw always show up right after a reader has shown up and their replies blown up

I guess maybe next time.
>>
>>18147607
Male
Aquarius
How does she feel towards me?
Social anxiety mixed with confidence
>>
>>18147669

>>18147669

I see a jar next to an old cabin I look inside the jar and notice that its full of water. Inside i see a reflection... this one shows a man working on golden clocks.

>Four of Wands

I think the imagery was referring to the past. We learn from experiences regardless of good or bad ones. The jar was full so new opportunities will present for you, this might be related to a woman or a piece of art.... something of beauty its my interpretation.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18147607
Male
Scorpio
Love reading for the next 6 months
Devoid
>>
>>18147727
Thanks!
>>
>>18147766
what the feck, i've been periodically asking question related to finance and work and lots of times with different readers told me about an woman, but it's been 2 years already and nothing happened, do readings even go that much in the future?
>>
>>18147778

General readings tend to talk about specific events but are vague on anything else... hard to tell but if i had to say from personal experience, probably this year.
>>
>>18147607
Male
Capricorn
I have a girl who I think likes me, i'm planning on asking her out today. How does it look?
Confident
>>
File: kronkus.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
kronkus.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>18147607
male
ares
i got an unsolicited reading yesterday about meeting a qt to replace my oneitis, can you verify this?
perplexed/directionless
>>
>>18147792
thanks for the read and the reply
>>
>>18147678

I see a white dog walking through an oat field. He carries a photograph in his mouth. The picture shows a mother a father and their child.

>Ace of Cups

I think the dog is lost,he is probably having confidence issues and this might be changing his initial feelings towards you. I would say he is indeed getting attached, but this could be temporal as things might be getting confusing for him.

The picture in the dog's mouth puzzles... something related to the past perhaps? he might be acting a bit childish and refusing to take the next step because some past experiences.

That said, the relationship is evolving, hopefully in a positive way. A warning though, if you dont want any ''surprises'' use protection, since the picture and ace of cups could refer pregnancy (although i doubt thats the meaning)

Hope it helped!
>>
>>18147607
Male
Sagittarius
What's ahead in the next 3 months for me

chill
>>
>>18147607
Male
Aries
Anything important you can tell me about my future
Anxious
>>
>>18147607
Male
Gemini
Afraid

Am I making the right choice?
>>
>>18147760
what was your query?
>>
>>18147795
I actually lied i'm nervous. :c
>>
>>18147855
It was this one from the last thread. >>18146568
>>
>>18147702

Weird image

I see a racing F1 car stopping on a pit. But no one goes to fix the car.

>Sun Reversed

Hard to interpret to say the least. Be prepared to do various things at the same time. This could not only be related to work bot also on the private life. You are going to get your hands full so be ready.

If you are already married and thinking of having a child, tell your wife to check at the doctor first just in case.

Pretty vague answer (but so was the query) i know... but thats all i got.

The reading could also advice you to be careful of your transportation or if you are currently deployed just careful overall.

Hope it helped.
>>
to any readers :
> Male
> Sagitarian - Scorpio
> 21 years

> woried about my relationship with GF... anything about that should be good

she:
> Female
> Taurus - Aries
> 22 years

im chill but.. kinda anxious inside for some reason

also thanks
>>
File: Tarot anime 4.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 4.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Sorry guys gotta go. Might continue in 2 hours so check by them.

Hope i helped.
>>
>>18147864
thought it was one that i'd missed, it's not but i'll give it a go anyway since i'm just waiting for a reply to an email
>ten of pents
tradition, comfort, abundance. think homely comforts, a nice tidy room in a cottage, warm sweaters, a warming cup of coffee, being relaxed with someone
>ace of cups
new beginnings, joy. associations with reciprocation within a relationship and a higher level of understanding.
>the hermit
self sufficiency, learning new perspectives, there's a bunch of other stuff there that i'm going to shove in the end paragraph.

okay, from these cards and what im seeing you're going to meet a girl with autumn colouration, who is comforting and gentle - likes to bake and knit, is at home just snuggled up under a blanket watching tv, that sort of girl who'll soothe your fears and anxieties. the hermit shows that she'll teach you new things about yourself, she'll be quite spiritual and someone that you're comfortable being alone with for extended periods of time. short to mid height for a woman, you'll have some hobbies in common but she'll be interested in yours and pick them up as you show her them. you'll most likely meet her through friends or through a club of similar interests, you'll be nervous but she'll make you laugh and you'll relax a bit.

hope that helps in some way, thanks for letting me kill ten minutes picking that apart.
>just discovered you can make the chat box larger on here
just fuck my long posts up senpai
>>
>>18147893
Doing gods work anon, thank you.
>>
>>18147892
>those cusps
Holy shit, that must be some interesting relationship dynamics you have.

Just ask her, keep communication lines open and prepare as a couple for pitfalls.
>>
>>18147892
> Samefag here

>>18147903
Now im kinda curious about our Cusps
dont know if i can ask here, but if anyone can explain ours in more datails i would be gratefull

thanks again dudes
>>
>>18147898
Thanks a lot, I do appreciate it.
>>
>>18147914
pretty sure there's an astro thread somewhere, but i'll give you a quick breakdown:
aries women are very passionate and insecure, mix that with the taurus stubborn and overprotective traits
sagittarius = not thinking before you speak, empty promises (with the best intentions!), scorpio is jealousy and finding out the truth no matter how hard it hurts
>>18147916
no problem, it was a nice spread
>>
>>18147914
When do they fall? See I'm 22nd Marcg, so I'm Aries, with a Pisces cusp. What is you main signs.

Alternatively use alabe and do up some charts for me and I can have a squiz
>>
>>18147928
It depends where they land too. An Aries into Taurus would be a bright fire but grounded by earth, whereas a Taurus into Aries would be more like a mountain that explodes. A roaring camp fire vs a dormant volcano.

But that's not a bad interpretation either.
>>
>>18147928
can you tell me about Libra women and Gemini men
>>
>>18147607
Male
Leo
Forlorn
I want to know if she misses me at all and if there's still a chance.
>>
>>18147930

First is main
so my birth is 19 december and hers is 19 may
>>
>>18147935
i assumed first was main, wrongly or rightly, all i see is a lot of fire kek
>>
What are the chances you keep seeing the same person in a dream, but its literally no one you've ever seen before?

Usually dreams are just recycled memories or jumbled up things you know from your brain, but I occasionally have a dream about a woman that is always the same. I've got a damn good memory and someone like that I'm 100% sure, if not 200% sure I'd remember.

Think it means anything? Figured maybe a diviner could know or something.
>>
>>18147949

It depends. The brain could make a person you never meet before, same as how you can draw a cartoon character just with your imagination.

What happens in your dreams?
>>
>>18147938
gemini men like small bouts of excitement and change, like to redecorate a lot, that sort of thing, very gentle and loving deep down but show it in odd ways, social
libra women, peaceful, loving, like being around others, they're pretty much a textbook pairing. libra women are great, very arty and like to read. both signs avoid confrontation and can be indecisive though.
>>
>>18147965
A variety of things really. I've had the same recurring dream 3 times, only from different perspectives (2 of which were not my own and one was the girl). It had appeared we had just been married and it was the after party type stuff. I've had one where I had met her and her appearance changed every so slightly as the dream went on in terms of hair-style (short, medium, etc.) and by the end of it the devil was her father and I had sex with her. That dream was far too real for my liking, far more than a lucid dream, this one was actually incredibly jarring when I woke up that I was actually extremely confused. I've had one dream where she was a serial killer who had killed 6 people, this was after she had kidnapped a young boy/child and murdered him. Other dreams where its like some weird parallel world where she exists rather than another girl from my past, but the time is different, I'm a couple years older in that weird past scenario, but otherwise everything is pretty much the exact same.

Just a lot of random dreams, she appears in a good amount of them anymore. Typically she has long black hair, which is something I usually do not prefer at all, short black hair sure. She's usually tall and wild too.
>>
>>18147971
y-you too anon. thanks :)
>>
>>18147948
Kek yes lots of fire!
>>18147945
Ahhh okay. Well yea, you've got two very sexually charged signs and she's an Aries so your bedroom life is probe good. You're a little more venturous than her, but she's more vocal about what she wants.

I think you can be a little too wispy for earthy tastes, I'd say she's very direct and grounded in her goals and focus. Getting you to open up and talk about plans is frustrating to her, but she gives tactile steps on how to achieve them once she actually gets them out of you.

These are just assumptions from your Suns, could be different depending on your other planets.
>>
So, I've gotten a variety of readings from here. For the first few days, almost everyone was on par with each other on kind of a weird level over the same question.

Now though, they're on a completely different level that doesn't really match up with all the others. Now I know the future is always changing, but usually that is in response to new knowledge or something different than usual you've done in life.

However, I've done absolutely nothing different in life and the knowledge from the readings is stuff I would have already assumed anyways.

So tell me why they've suddenly gotten so drastically different? There really isn't a logical reasoning that the same readers would inevitable get two very different readings. The future can't be in a constant state of flux just over a question, its just not possible, things have to have an actual physical reaction to outside events in order to change how things happen. Especially when it comes to involving more than one person.
>>
>>18147983

Might be a spirit messing with you. Try not to feed her attention since it will do no good. Eventually she will be gone

Again, dont pay attention to her, dont think about her and specially dont worship her in any way.
>>
>>18148021
Usually I don't, was curious about it since its rather odd. Thanks for the replies NewHelp.
>>
>>18148006
Dont over read. The readings will never be the same and the reader does not know you so different information will lead to different interpretations.
>>
>>18148006
See this >>18148030

Asking the same question multiple times I've found leads to the cards/fates/whatever getting pissed and intentionally messing with readings. I've seen this all too often; the first 1-2 readings are accurate, then the rest are either directly contradictive or just a mess of disinformation. And then (the people I've observed) get pissy at inaccurate readings, when in fact they ignored the real reading because it wasn't what they wanted to hear.

In short, don't get a reading on the same matter without first making use of the info from the first reading
>>
>>18148030
Lets assume I give the exact same information every time, it never deviates whatsoever.

Now lets assume the reading is "My next girlfriend, what color will her hair be?" That isn't really open for interpretation in most cases as those are rather set in stone.

Now lets assume over the course of 3 days, I ask 5 readers. Those 5 readers all say she will have blue hair.

Now lets assume that I ask those 5 readers again over the course of 3 more days, now they say she has red hair, under this assumption, pretty much the opposite. Despite nothing happening in real life and in this scenario there would be absolutely no way I would go for red hair over blue hair for instance.

So tell me why it would suddenly change, I don't buy over reading, because nothing in life has changed to allow for such a deviation, especially if we were to argue that it was in terms of personality or age. There doesn't seem to be any real reason for the readings to virtually be opposites of each other to the point it doesn't make any sense. The future changes, yes, but as I've said, its usually due to your own actions and interactions with other people, as opposed to events staying the exact same, but everything suddenly reversing like the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>18148055
While that is a possibility that I could potentially buy, would that not assume that you're getting different readings on fate so that you'll either A.) Screw it up, or B.) Because those initial readings were fate/destiny and therefore in the latter's sense the future doesn't actually change and certain things at the very least are predestined.
>>
>>18148064
I'll be the first to admit I don't know exactly what it is I'm doing, but it works, and apparently well. Readings are finicky things, and change on a whim; just because you didn't do anything different doesn't mean someone else involved didn't. Take all with a grain of salt.

I think of it like a beach. What I read is written in the sand, and in time, the wind and the tides may change what is in the sands. However, you too can grab a stick and write whatever you want in the sand too. Or may even preserve what's written whilst trying to edit it. Between the water, the wind, others' footsteps and your own writing things may very well change without your notice; you can only see so much of the beach at once.
>>
>>18148064
What if
Talking about destiny you read once and get a result
Then when you keep reading again and again the fact that you know "what is comming" and that is already a another read can change the actual "line" of destiny

Its not like its changed... it was bound to change

>imo
>>
>>18148060

There is no logic on divination anon. To answer your question we would first need to know how divination truly works and we don't.

If you need a more "logical" answer of why overeading is an issue. You can use a drawing analogy.

Try drawing an Apple ten times and see if its exactly the same picture every time. It will never be.

The smallest detail can change the interpretation of a reading completely

But take that as you May, again nobody here can exactly say why or how things work the way they do.

Gods, spirits, destiny who knows
>>
>>18148107
While true, typically I'd imagine that readings involving two people are based on their current paths. If they have no knowledge of the reading and said events, then their shouldn't be anything that would actually deviate from their intended path, which was that of the reading.
>>18148116
See I don't personally by that. Having the knowledge of something you already know isn't apt to change events personally. For instance, lets say I'm going to go to the store tomorrow, I absolutely have to and nothing will deter me from that goal, whether I have to take a bus, taxi, get a ride, etc. I'll get to the store no matter what. Now lets say I ask someone "Will I go to the store tomorrow?" While I already know the answer, even if they tell me yes, the events won't change just be cause of I have knowledge of the situation and what is to come. For instance, what if they told me my car would get a flat tire if I did go to the store? Well its not going to deter me from going to the store, I'll still take my car regardless. This can be applied to a lot of queries, certain things are rather set in stone to one's thinking, regardless of what was provided.
>>18148145
You are corrected, drawing something the same multiple ways will never be quite the same. But can that really be applied to a multitude of people?

I'll give you an example of a friend of mine. He has only ever dated girls with blonde hair, he refuses to date girls with any other color hair. Now what if he got a few readings where he would marry a girl with blonde hair, and then suddenly got readings where he was marrying a girl with black hair instead?

He knows what he likes and wants, and he would otherwise refuse such an outcome. So in this scenario, why did the reading change?

And I'm not trying to undermine readings by any means, I'm just trying to see what everyone thinks of different readings & how some of them take a complete reversal despite certain things being set or illogical to that person
>>
>>18148202
You're assuming you know everything that's going on; the other persons mindset, the wind, the tides, everyone interacting with both of these people in reference to the reading.

Without knowing the type of query it was, I can only spitball. You said that multiple readers were getting the same reading, and then it suddenly changed, correct? Well then some event happened that has altered what's being viewed to create such a sudden change
>>
>>18148241
See that would be my assumption is that there was an event that would change the reading, but everything has been status quo as always. While yes, a status quo might ultimately change the reading as well, in the situation I'm presenting, its not really a potentiality. Much like the friend scenario I presented, in his case, what would change the fact that the woman he would date/marry end up with black hair instead when he would under no circumstances every change his mind on that? While the girl itself may change, and may not be the initial girl, the general appearance in this regard wouldn't change as well.

I had a very similar query myself which is why I presented that particular scenario, the difference in mine is that mine was more focused on a very specific subset of personality, something I've never deviated it, nor do I want to, I wouldn't be happy if I did, regardless of how caring said person would be.
>>
File: lfg3120-864-mar26-15.gif (215KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lfg3120-864-mar26-15.gif
215KB, 700x1000px
I have two new queries. ..

1) will NF who is male and a Cancer/Leo cusp move on from me and we'll be better friends?

2) Will my business venture take shape and my modeling take me places?

I'm 27, Female , and a Taurus /Gemini cusp.

Thank you ahead of time!
>>
>>18148278
So basically you're friendzoning your less than attractive friend because you're gonna' be a star, right?
>>
>>18148278
>modelling
You wouldn't happen to be talking about resin models no?
>>
>>18148285
careful, anon, she might tell you to go back to /r9k/
>>
>>18148285
No, actually. I dated him for a bit, but things weren't working out, unfortunately. We were going separate ways. Him being way to negative and not wanting to do anything and i had a lot of family issues arise. I couldn't focus on our relationship at the time and broke it off. Oh, and he is quite attractive.

I started modeling just for fun and to help my photographer friends really.
>>
>>18148310
>modeling
>take you places

You're 27, close to 30. That's way too old for a successful model unless you already started years and years ago.
>>
>>18148296
Actually, my business venture is going to incorporate some resin modeling. Making larp stuff
>>
>>18148202

>I'm not trying to undermine readings by any means

I know, i enjoy this type of discussions whom although rarely get an answer, they are entertaining none the less.

Never take readings as an absolute. Imagine yourself walking on the beach or snow, each step you take leaves a mark, a foot print.

If another person see the marks, he can imagine where you where heading but he can not truly know. You might have run over at some point and he would not know until he sees you.

Also, if a Tarot reader such as myself is describing a person physically, keep in mind the method is very flawed. Not trying to make an excuse but to give you an idea of how vague divination usually is.
>>
>>18148321
Lol this. I would be more worried about still being single at that age than a modeling career.
>>
>>18148321
I think i should have clarified the "take me places" part. I'm not looking to be famous or a successful straight up out of vogue model.
>>
>>18148325
Ahhh I was more talking resin models ala Warhammer. Thought you might've been someone I know and was gonna call you a shit and to text me every now and then Kek.

I wish you all the best darling.
>>
>>18148310
Then why not date him again, assuming your family issues have gone and you could focus more on the relationship these days. He might actually understand that and maybe wanting to patch things up properly.

In the majority of cases, guys will never be friends with their exes, at least not on the level you expect. It'll always be lingering in the back of both of your minds, especially his. Now this isn't to say that its always the case, as it does happen and people are friends just fine with no problem or after-thoughts, but as a man myself and all my friends being men, it usually doesn't work out that way.

Now I can throw my two cents in beyond this though I'm not a reader, advice is good regardless.

1. Sit down and talk to him about it, its honestly your best bet. You're either going to lose him completely or the situation I described above where he'll settle but it it always linger for him. These are the two most likely cases.

2. Typically with modeling, you need to know people, as does your photographer friends. Now your best bet if you really want it to take off is to have those friends actually send those to magazines, or people they may potentially know that could get you into the business. But I'll be honest, you're 27, while you're still young in the grand scheme of things, you're not 16-20 anymore, a lot of main modeling agencies will look at that, since aging will start taking effect usually and sooner than later. I'm not trying to discourage you by any means, if its a dream of yours, shoot for the stars, just trying to warn you before hand just in case it doesn't work out.
>>
>>18148332
Understandable. It just seems odd that people would be fairly spot on with what I prefer in say a woman, but then suddenly its almost the exact opposite to the point where I myself much like my friend, would rather just be single at that point.

Its just an oddity to me really that people would be so spot on and then it take a drastic turn such as that in those regards. Though I do understand people view everyone differently and have different interpretations to how that person particularly acts especially if they only see a brief facet of them or their personality when it comes to a reading, but appearance wise, usually you'd think those are fairly spot on when they talk of initial meetings all around.
>>
>>18148341
>Model

So you are hot? Well you know the rules femanon
>Tits
>GTFO

Chose one and only one :^]
>>
>>18148344
Thank you and ah... WH40k!

>>18148348
They started to send photos in. Apparently i don't look my age, as it boggles people's minds every time i tell them.

For NF, we have discussed things and continuing an intimate relationship is not going to happen. As he is figuring things out himself.
>>
>>18148366
Here's your tits, anon.>>18148369
>>
>>18148369
>They started to send photos in. Apparently i don't look my age, as it boggles people's minds every time i tell them.

I don't look my age either, usually people guess I'm still in my teens despite being virtually 26 years old. Its still something a lot of people will look at though, just as a heads up. But like I said, if its a dream of yours and you want to follow it, by all means, go for it. I could be completely wrong and you end up as one of the top models of the world.

>For NF, we have discussed things and continuing an intimate relationship is not going to happen. As he is figuring things out himself.

I understand, but if he still wants an intimate relationship at this point and is trying to work himself out and better himself. Then you're either going to have to give him time and maybe something will happen between you two in the future, or he's likely going to never truly be your friend because of those lingering feelings. Honestly the more he is around you, the more apt he is to think about it be cause those feelings might still exist. Might just want to give him some space and let him work things out, even if it also hurts you that you're not friends right now.
>>
>>18148394
>>18148369
>tfw 25
>everyone thinks I'm <20 because dimples
The suffering...
>>
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Piceses
>Query
How does the future look academically?
>A word that describes how you feel right
Content.
>>
File: 7030304_700b.jpg (51KB, 700x314px) Image search: [Google]
7030304_700b.jpg
51KB, 700x314px
>>18148344
>Darling

How old are you emphat? Just curious.

>>18148382
>IWN have a QT/x/ GF

End me now
>>
>>18148408
People think I'm 15-16, 18-19 if I have a beard. Which usually I have a beard.
>>
>>18148394
That's why i was curious for a reading. I did give him space, still am. We're both amicable people, so i hope that we could be friends at some point.

>>18148408
I had a 22 year old say she was my elder. The look on her face...
>>
>>18148408

I was asked my ID last year and I am 26. That was in Colombia where legal age for drinking is 18...

A blessing and a curse
>>
>>18148439
>That's why i was curious for a reading. I did give him space, still am. We're both amicable people, so i hope that we could be friends at some point.

Hopefully, you'll get the reading and you become friends. Just felt like offering my own advice.
>>
>>18148446
And i appreciate it greatly. Trust me.

I want to practice bibliomancy a bit, do you have a query, dear?
>>
>>18148454
Its no problem at all. Sure, I'll take a bibliomancy reading, not particularly sure what that is, but why not, do you need any actual info other than a query?
>>
>>18148464
That would be most helpful other than the query. Bibliomancy is using a book for divination.
>>
>>18148440
It really, really is!
>>
>>18148471
25, you can use 26 if you want, my birthday is 11/18/1990 if that helps.
Scorpio (or whatever that eagle thing is I believe if you wanna use those 13 for whatever reason)
Male

Love reading I suppose, can't really think of anything else that springs to mind honestly. I guess whether I'll ever find a cute short haired tomboy and/or marry one.
>>
>>18148408
You ain't alone friendo, when I went to pick up my ma at the hospital a few months ago, this one nurse thought I was 14 ;_;
>>
>>18148278
For the modeling, I see a man shaking his head. I see a wall with a man standing on top looking down. It seems that you'll encounter some resistance due to lack of connections or because the whole matter is an old boys club or whatnot.

I'll take one of your experimental bibliomancy readings.

I may or may not have messed with a girl's head today and am just curious to what's going on in her head. Nothing serious, just for funzies.
>>
>>18148479
So... Funny thing. I'm using my complete works of Edgar Allan Poe and opened it to page 467. My finger landed on this "My wife will have it five; - but, clearly,"
>>
>>18147607
Male
Capricorn
Hi. I'd really appreciate if you can give me some advice. I'm working towards becoming stronger and happier. I feel vulnerable to what others think of me and tend to cower out from truly being myself around others. I feel like my true personality would be seen as pretentious as I think and behave like a stoic when I give myself enough confidence to be who I want to be. However, I am not logically afraid of others -- it's how I emotionally react to others that causes me trouble. I want to ask if you know if what I'm doing right now to improve is the right thing to do? If not, what else can I do? I also have another thing I'd like to ask for help if you don't mind.
I'm having trouble pegging how I feel with one word. I want to say content but it feels temporary. If i have to pick one word other than content I think "tender" would be the 2nd most accurate choice.
>>
>>18148509
Hmm, what would be your personal take on that?
>>
>>18148506
Curious... I do have an issue with a certain person in my life who tries to hinder me at every turn. Thank you.

Sign please and thank you.
>>
>>18148516
I'm the guy who gave you the piece of artwork and music earlier. Think you can use that?
>>
>>18148515
That it's a yes, you might be marrying one. One who enjoys beer. And who might have welsh ancestry.
>>
>>18148471
Do you want to practice with me? I'm curious about a job I'm kind of leaving, maybe it wasn't for me, but I want to know what Bibliomancy tell me... if you will.

27, Leo, Female
>>
>>18148527
Everyone enjoys some nice beer or liquor. Welsh is interesting though, I don't imagine there are many people in this area with Welsh ancestry, maybe Germanic, but Welsh, it'd have to go rather far back I'd imagine. I'm an oddity due to my grandfather being part Norwegian in an odd part of the US.

Interesting regardless, I appreciate the reading, thank you.
>>
>>18148408
>tfw over 30
>people still think I'm underage
>>
>>18148522
Tried, this is what i got: "Wilson's retaliations in kind were many; and there was one form of his practical wit that disturbed me beyond measure. How his sagacity first discovered all that so petty a thing would vex me,"

Seems she might be pretty miffed.
>>
>>18148543
Hahahahahaha, thanks
>>
>>18148549
Pray do tell, I'm curious now.
>>
>>18148539
Also, I'm fairly certain that you're going to be looking for a rabbit zodiac. Due to the line, welsh-rabbit stew...
>>
>>18148552
I flirted with a waittress to get to the owner of the restaurant. She was flirting back and started dropping spaghetti, then giving me signals to ask her out. I left her my business card and went over to talk to the owner.
>>
>>18148562
Oh my!
>>
>>18148556
Are you doing these readings for everyone or was it a trade?
>>
>>18148556
Hmm, the closest ages to that for me would either be 1987, so 3 years older than me or 1999, 9 years younger than me. So they would be either 29 or 17 respectively. Though I have gotten a past reading or two that said a girl I would meet would be younger than me, though I find 26 and 17 to be a little odd.
>>
>>18148533
As you can tell, this is new to me and just practice. That being said, here

"And sorrow shall be no more, and Eros be all. And life shall then be mine, for i will live.."
Job wasn't for you at all. You're going to be much lighter and happier in the next one.
>>
>>18148570
It probably won't be soon, or even this year.
>>
Male-25-Scorpio (we seem drawn to this stuff it seems)

if you're still wanting to practice, give me a shot.

when will i find true love? if there is any chance, could you tell me anything about her? maybe looks, personality, likes/dislikes, etc.

thanks a lot.
>>
File: 1296777234798.jpg (59KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
1296777234798.jpg
59KB, 430x596px
Got no reply in the last one

If anyone is still doing readings, I'd like two things:
First, I would like to see how accurate a read you can get on me.

Second, I have had some happenings lately, and I am curious as to how any form of divination might show them playing out in the near future.
>>
>>18148513
Since I'm not sure if NewHelp is still available, I'd be grateful if anyone else is willing to read me. Let me know if you need any info
>>
>>18148408
you know what's gross is when 50yr old dudes try to hit on you and they keep asking if I'm over 18
>>
>>18148602
whoops. forgot some basic and largely irrelevant info.
Male, 28, Virgo
>>
>>18148610
The funny thing is that they're successful more often than guys your age because they give zero fucks.
>>
>>18148597
"Now happiest, loveliest in yon lovely Earth, Whence sprang the 'Idea of Beauty' into birth
(Falling in wreaths thro' many a startled star, Like woman's hair 'mid pearls, until, afar, it lit on hills Achaian, and there dwelt)? She look'k into Infinity -and knelt. Rich clouds, for canopies, about her curled"
She is a looker, when? I could not discern. You're a hopeless romantic?
>>
>>18147731
Bumpan for a readan
>>
>>18148620
i'd like to think of myself as a hopeless romantic, which usually costs me, doesn't seem a lot of women prefer that these days sadly.

at least she's a looker though, thats something, but everyone has different opinions on beauty. what would you say she is out of 10?
>>
>>18148471
Are you still taking those?
Aries
Female

Love reading for the next months please
>>
>>18148471
Leo
Female
What he thinks of me?
>>
Can we move these to /soc/ where they belong
>>
>>18148418
I'm 25 anon, why's that? I just call everyone darling
>tfw everyone thinks I'm flirting
>just like being nice
>>18148425
>>18148439
>>18148440
>>18148491
>>18148541
>>18148610
Glad I'm not alone. It could be worse; at least I'm 6'3". My best friend of 15 years and I went to the movies when we were both 23 once and he got carded for a MA 15+ movie. I lost my shit and started laughing so fucking hard. Poor guy, he's 5'3" and maybe 40-50kg. I love you Alex!
>>
>>18148650
I'd rather read for tfwnobf than tfwonly5dicksinsidemelastweek
>>
>>18148656
I'm a five foot female fight me irl ;)
>>
>>18148656
>40-50kg

You should probably feed him, that is pretty unhealthy regardless of his height for a man.
>>
>>18148650
/soc/ is for meetups and camwhores, this doesn't really fit there, it doesn't really fit on /r9k/ either due to the way its structured with posts.

Divination is more of a paranormal/spiritual thing, it fits on /x/ the best. The only other board it could potentially fit on is /adv/ and /adv/ has issues with ad block for some odd reason.
>>
>>18148677
/adv/ also has issues with the member base being slobbering imbeciles
>>
>>18148677
adv is full of normies who have gf and bf and then soc is sluts , r9k hates women

this general is a safe space
>>
>>18148669
Yes please, feisty petite females are my fetish Kek.
>>18148669
Yea he's better now, his doctor prescribed roids to help him gain weight. He's much better at 50-60kg now
>>
>>18148689
>/adv/
>normies
/adv/ is where /r9k/ and tumblr meet to have pointless shitposting sessions
>>
>>18147607
Yes please if you would.
Male, 23
Gemini
Will I acquire a boyfriend sometime in the near future? Say 4-6 months down the road as an example?
Wistful and anxious
>>
>>18148677
dubs of truth.

Only people who are ACTUALLY inclined to the 'paranormal' flock to this board. Although I'm sure there is some amount of normies and trolls on this board. But what I've seen from personal experience has been genuine readers answering genuine queries(80% of the time, I think).

Just my useless thoughts on the matter.
>>
Requesting a reading from whoever about my success

i can do readings for a bit, ask me a question!
>>
Why did that job seem so perfect and then fall through like that?

Scorpio, male
>>
>>18147607
female
aquarius
will i see n soon
lonely
>>
>>18148721
What do YOU think is a good question to ask you?

24, male, Aries.
>>
>>18148698
Do you ever notice when u do readings if the querent has a crush on u
>>
>>18148721
how did he feel when he noticed me today?
>>
>>18148723
you did something wrong
>>
>>18148650
I've die readings there before. The denizens of that board generally have energy that feel like a sewer or a public urinal that isn't cleaned regularly.
>>
>>18148728
He's being crushed right now
>>
>>18148733
he likes to look at you
>>
>>18148728
I take myself out of all readings I do to avoid bias and other such things leaking through. I do however pick up on such feelings very easily, more so irl but it's noticeable online too, doubly so if it's someone I interact with often (ie via the IRC/discord/Skype)
>>18148742
...eep
>>
>>18148727
that question kinda blew my mind, hahaha
>>
>>18148721
This is me >>18147731
Would appreciate any insight
>>
>>18148746
wow this is actually very accurate he stares at me all the time, can you tell me why tho?
>>
>>18148721
Does L feel anything special about me?
>>
>>18148656
>I call everyone darling

So does my boss and he is like 50 yo. I thought you were old too for the choice of word, nothing else.

To my surprise you are younger than me lol. You are probably going to be quite a character once you reach old age

Peace m8
>>
>>18148721
does he like me? i miss him a lot does he miss me?
>>
>>18148721
Will saying something make things worse?
>>
>>18148760
Kek, I take after my father, guess I'm an old man trapped in a young body.

I can only hope, I've got another 25yrs before I hit that, so I've got plenty of time to prepare.

And to you too anon
>>
>>18148753
Oh well, I was not really expecting a serious answer anyway, haha. Have a good day, friend.
>>
>>18148721
why doesnt he want to speak to me
>>
>>18148721
Wondering if my boyfriend is going to find a job soon/will he succeed in starting his own shop (like working on cars/4 wheelers)
>>
>>18148721
What will happen in there?
>>
>>18148721
Would you mind reading me?
>>18148513
>>
File: 1272474094868.jpg (396KB, 1200x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1272474094868.jpg
396KB, 1200x1802px
>>18148602
Still waiting to see if there's any takers here.
>>
>>18148801
>air query
>challenging tone
You might be waiting a while
>>
>>18148586
maybe you are new, but the message is crystal clear!

Thanks so much, and yes, it wasn't for me at all... that's very interesting to know!
>>
File: 1331495884218.jpg (647KB, 997x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1331495884218.jpg
647KB, 997x1524px
>>18148802
>Challenging
Naw, just curious. I'd like to see what some of the readers here can do to flex their psychic muscles, as it were. I've done some readings here myself via tarot, but I haven't touched my deck in a while. I've given enough info and poured enough energy into the post that it should be easymode.
>>
>>18148567
Think she'll call me anyway? :^)
>>
>>18148829
Probably not.
>>
>>18148602
I may take you up on this in a bit.
>>
Quad 8's?
>>
>>18148887
darnit :/ lol. How is everyone tonight?
>>
>>18148892
Better, but upset still.
I tried talking to a girl, but she seems to get really embarrassed whenever I try to talk to her.
If I try to talk to her outside of class she books it.
Sucks man.
>>
>>18147731
i just got "you're an actor"

good luck!
>>
>>18148887
close as fuck m8, too bad.
>>
>>18148897
Give it (more) time.

If you're genuine, she'll warm up to you.
>>
>>18148897
Awww :(. I'll send you some hugs and good vibes.
>>
>>18148764
i could go either way, really
>>
>>18148785
i just sensed a small room, clausterphobia maybe?
>>
>>18148897
"Hey, I know you're in a hurry, so I'll make this quick. I'd like to go out with you." Before she responds, pull out your phone and ask if she prefers calling or texting. If she says one of the two, say "cool, I'll [call/text] you later to see when works. What's your number?" and start saving her number in your phone. Assume she will give you her number, and your chances of closing are exponentially higher.

Feel free to throw me some objections; I'm curious to see what you're worried about.
>>
>>18148943
If a girl does this to a guy does she seem desperate
>>
>>18148897
If she is like me she is probably really nervous and regrets it. I had some guy chatting me up and got scared and ran away
>>
>>18148938
Or maybe the place I will live?
>>
>>18148957
As a girl, your product is much easier to sell and doesn't require the same level of aggression. If you want an aggressive close, go with "so, are you going to ask me out, or what?" But you're concerned about opening, I'm guessing? A simple "hi, my name is ___" works just fine.
>>
Who wants to exchange a reading?
>>
>>18148985
What's up?
>>
>>18148994
Stupid love query
>>
>>18148998
Of course :^)

Relevant genders and proper query
>>
>>18149003
Female
It might take a year or two, but will I be with W?
>>
>>18148943
I'm worried that it sounds kinda weird if you're acquaintances or know each other a little.
>>
>>18149061
Know how to read a Celtic Cross?

The short version is that you're screwed due to lack of suitable planning. You'll start to implement plans in the future, but they're unlikely to come to fruition due to a situation of being too little too late. He doesn't seem terribly disposed towards you emotionally, certainly not enough to meet you halfway.

Doesn't look like it, honestly.

For funzies, read the exact same thing for me (genders reversed)
>>
>>18149077
If you're acquaintances, why don't you have her number?
>>
>>18149085
I mean we've talked like a little. But i've had the bad luck of not being able to do any partner work with her yet.
Also every time after class is over and I try to talk to her she kinda runs away with earbuds.
It's hard, kinda frustrating. I like her but i'm actually considering going for someone else if this keeps up.
At least until we get grouped together or something.
Which I hope happens soon.
>>
File: 1249608270590.gif (875KB, 161x159px) Image search: [Google]
1249608270590.gif
875KB, 161x159px
>>18148882
Would appreciate, senpai.
>>
>>18148887

Hey DC! How is your day/night going? Also you seem to have dropped this 8 :^]
>>
>>18149092
You're making this way more complicated than it should be.
>>
>>18149097
Hey! How are you? I'm alright, just about to get the kidnado down and have adult time lol. I need that 8 :( lol
>>
Thanks all you bitchin' people who do readings for everyone.
>>
>>18149080
Too late as in he'll already have a gf?

Queen of Pentacles, 9 of Swords, 10 of Wands Reversed

It's in her hands and it will be a very emotionally taxing, nightmarish journey but I have a feeling it can happen after this journey. You might have to wait a while until she makes up her mind.
>>
>>18149131
Hah, that's funny. Thanks.

And I don't know, the cards didn't tell me whether or not sone other girl will be keeping him warm instead of you.
>>
>>18149135
BTW not trying to pry or anything but is this girl very career minded like the Queen of Pentacles? Or money on her mind? Wondering if I should consider the people in tarot as actual people versus qualities
>>
>>18149112
You're right. I should just say what this smart guy said.
>>18148943
If it doesn't work out, I can just move onto someone else.

Anyone mind trading or doing a basic spread or read on me?
I wanna know if I still have time.
>>
>>18149147
Yes I will trade with you. What is the query?
>>
>>18149145
Not in the slightest bit. QoP is like the absolute last card I would use to describe her.

>>18149147
>he doesn't realized I scried before giving him that advice
She'll be a bit confused and "umm" a bit before answering. Don't freak out; just do what I told you.

If you want the other girl instead, joke around with her and tease her a little bit. Get her laughing, and you're in.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>18149153
Mind just giving me a general in romance?
Will I find somebody this month or something like that?
Thanks. Take your pick from below.
>>18149177

I do tarot and can scry. Take your pick.
I'd like:
if it's tarot.

If scrying:
General Appearance.

Thanks for scrying for me btw man.
>>
Who are the current readers right now reading, if anybody?
>>
>>18149184
I'm a tall white guy who is older than you. Find me a good client, please.
>>
>>18149206
I see a man balding in a business suit with a orange tinted dark beard. He looks tired.

That's what I saw when you asked that question. Perhaps maybe this is a good client? Sorry if it didn't help that much.
>>
>>18149184
Ace of Cups Reversed, Ace of Pentacles, The Emperor
Advice: The Hanged Man, Eight of Cups
The Girl: Six of Wands, The Hierophant, Four of Pentacles

I have a feeling there is going to be opportunities, or at least one opportunity for you this month if you go for it but you should not go for it at this time. You should be worrying about school/career right now above all and if you got involved in love it would disrupt the balance a bit and cause a lot of imbalance in your life because it would distract you from the school or career stuff... Yes a gf is nice and comfy to have but the cards really think it would be better to sacrifice your interest in love at this time, literally they want you to forget this opportunity, and focus on the other stuff. I know it is hard to resist but this is what the cards are saying not me. Alternatively you could go for the opportunity this month and get the gf.

The girl you will have an opportunity with is going to seem very amazing and successful. I would think girly and sort of conservative but has teh monies. The girl is going to have her life on a good path. She is probably a little too possessive of her assets and won't want to split the bill on a date because she is traditional.

I am a yung female show me my next bf please :)
>>
>>18149216
>orange-tinted dark beard
That seems easy enough to spot, thanks

Although the fact that my beard has some red in it makes me wonder...
>>
>>18149225
Yeah i'm thinking about ditching love overall to be honest.
But I kinda want to fuck something.
Speaking of fucking things, let me look at the bf.
Overall I don't know how accurate I am with these, but this may be an opportunity available.

He has blonde hair combed, seems like an overall successful person. As I see him with a suit. He is tall and average build. He has green eyes I think.
He seems to hold serious demeanor.

I don't mind trading with you again if you do a spread for how likely i'll be able to have sex with someone hot this month. Being alone sucks.
>>
Anyone want a trade? I can scry.
>>
>>18149268
So can I

Query and relevant genders
>>
Air query

Can someone please give me a reading about this guy I am speaking to? I'm kind of confused.
Thanks.
>>
>>18149268
>>18149273
If you can scry how likely I am to have sex with someone hot this month that'd be sweet. I always suck at scrying for myself.
I'm a male. Also the person that did this reading if it matters.
>>18149254
I can do tarot and scry for you aswell.
>>
>>18149273
Alrighty:

Female

Wondering how my financial situation will be looking in the near future or how it will/can be improved.
>>
I'm in a lot of legal trouble right now through no fault of my own (good person in a bad situation), and could use some help with a reading if anyone would be so kind to work their juju on me!
>>
>>18149292
I'm not a reader, but what is the situation, perhaps I can help.
>>
>>18149254
I don't know anyone like that now but he sounds cute, thanks. Yeah I know how you feel. Have you considered Tinder? I heard that is good for hook ups but I have a friend who met a Mormon guy on there and they were dating for a while.

How Likely: Ace of Wands, The World, Queen of Cups
How to Increase the Chances: 9 of Cups, Eight of Pentacles, Four of Swords Reversed

It is /very/ likely that you will get laid this month. There are a lot of opportunities at hand and the sea is full of women for you. I'm sure if you signed up for that tinder you can get laid easily. How do you increase your chances? The key way to do this is to be that guy girls want. Show them you have it all, that you are hard working, good looking, you know. I have a feeling you are good looking otherwise these cards would not be so positive. They will probably flock to you and it might lead to something more than just sex because of the Queen of Cups I see there, she is emotional and wants more than just sex. However you need to put an effort in as indicated by the Four of Swords Reversed and instead of waiting for them to come to you go to them. Make the first move and message them first and you will get laid.

I guess if you see anything happening with me and the guy I like soon?
>>
>>18149306
also scry please :)
>>
>>18149268
Yes, please tell me your query.
>>
>>18149289
I see the 8 of Swords with a heart in front of the bound girl. You need to separate your emotions a bit better from your mental efforts in order to improve your mental acuity in these endeavors. There is a tendril I see poking into the back of a girl's head, connected to her back, behind her chest. This is another indication that emotional matters are causing you stress that is impairing your decisions.

For advice, I saw The Sun card, indicating that you need to introduce a means of mental and emotional stability through a fun activity. Have you tried spending a bit of time on something that makes you laugh? Scheduling it into your calendar will spill over (yes, I see spilling out of clear bright liquid) into your other efforts and promote a better external appearance, which seems to be sorely lacking. This will allow you to attract more opportunities for advancement to yourself.

Same query, but I'm male

>>18149282
I don't read degenerate queries
>>
>>18149306
Tinder is no for now. My car is fucked up. So I don't really have a method of transportation. So i'm kinda stuck in college right now. But they're still a lot of girls here which is good. Shitty thing is people don't really look at me much for parties.
I feel as if i'm pretty good looking. I'm pretty extroverted and can speak my mind and make a fool of myself without caring much, so maybe that will help me. Thanks a lot.
I guess I should just wait and see what comes up and enjoy my time right? College is on my ass so you were right about last read where I should steer away from more focused romance. You're good. What are your thoughts?

The scry:
I see you bump into him in an room full of office cubicles. Perhaps you will run into him through work or something work or project related? I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18149316
Well I would need to know the circumstance and the felony charges and what exactly they are. Are they Class U Felonies for instance?

I need some actual details to work with here.
>>
>>18149322
I see a man writing down items on a list and crossing some of them out before writing some more. Seems pretty stressed.
He's holding a briefcase and shaking hands with a man in a suit. I see a rising sun too, maybe an implication of good things to come? I keep seeing typing on a keyboard too. Some type of office job or maybe something related to writing?
Unfortunately I don't own a tarot deck so I'm not able to pull any cards for this so I just focus on the person and their query.

Thank you for reading for me, too. It was really insightful.
>>
>>18149358
Well this can be looked at in a few ways.

1. Its hearsay on both sides assuming that no action has any physical proof (which I'm going to assume isn't the case).

2. You need some type of physical proof that he was lying and that you attacked in self-defense. Considering you're being vague about 'certain actions' and you have a felony on top of it, I'd imagine you went a bit far in terms of your self-defense, more than what is typically deemed necessary beyond your life being threatened (which again, you need proof).

3. Typically you won't be sentenced to jail time on a first offense, of this caliber, it make be suspended prison time, and you'll get that covered in probation, community service, and fines, you typically won't go to jail, but I can't speak for all states. However you would still lose your Government job. Though it depends on what it is, if its Military you need to sign a waiver to be allowed to stay, though I'm assuming its not or you would have taken this to one of your COs about it.

4. You're leaving a couple of things out, mostly the certain actions and how far you went in your self-defense compared to the actions your roommate took against you to start, whether you both have marks on you of some sort, and what the second felony is, you only mentioned one.
>>
>>18149331
My thoughts are that we should go on a date if you are looking for a shot at love. Just kidding, hehe. I never used the tinder before but I'm sure there's people on your campus that have it, but if you're on campus you don't really need it like you said. Girls like confident guys though and since you are attractive you will be fine. The worst they can say is no, right?

Really though my thoughts are that it depends where your priorities lie and how well you are at time management. My friend told me her GPA isn't too hot once she got a boyfriend but there are mothers out there who manage to have 4.0 in school. If you think you are capable of having a nice balance you can have a gf it is what you want really.

Thank you for reading me and good luck to you too. :)
>>
>>18149398
Yeah, maybe I should give tinder a shot.
Thanks.
>>
>>18149273
Do you hear things in your visions?
>>
>>18149422
Best of luck, anon!
>>
seek to trade reading
>>
>>18149428
Yes. Why?

>>18149435
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of query you would like to read
>>
>>18149422
>1. I have his social media posts bragging about the attack not less than 20 minutes after the incident occurred, plus video.

Save that post if you haven't already and give that video to the police, also direct them to the post itself, but save it regardless in case it gets deleted.

>2. See #1. Plus his admissions to detectives on film.

If he himself as admitted to attacking you, then it depends on what he admitted to. He could have told them he did it as a joke, and you took it to far. However if he said he did it with malicious intent, then you have a case.

>3. No priors.

That's good, it'll help you.

>4. Leaving them out under advisement from counsel. I know I was well within my right and answered with force of equal measure, and have proof of that as well.

Fair enough. This depends on the state particularly as they all have different laws. For instance shoplifting Felony in Virgina is $280, $1000 in New York, $500 in Florida, and $500 Federally. A variety of states determine equal force in different ways, though I will assume its equal force either way.

Now here is where it gets tricky, because I can't judge the future in any way or how certain things will go.

In most cases, you'll appear for arraignment, if you don't have the money for a lawyer, you'll be appointed one by the court. In most cases, a court appointed lawyer will work with the state as a means to convict you, whether you're in the right or wrong, and sometimes they'll have a stay on the case for 3 months, before bringing it back up to give you a more willing court appointed lawyer for the state. I suggest getting your own lawyer just in case and filling him on every single detail that you can, including the video and the post. Be sure to make copies of the video as well just in case.

Now in all likelihood, considering you have been charged, you're going to appear in court one way or the other. Now this can go one of three ways.

(cont.)
>>
>>18149450
You'll be either sent to General District Court or Circuit Court. Now typically felonies will get sent to Circuit Court, but I've seen them go to General District Court myself depending on whether they're Class U Felonies or very minor felonies with a first offense basically.

Now in General District, what they'll do is likely 'dismiss' the case in order to bring it back up 3 months later as I said and take it to Circuit Court, expanding the process for far longer.

Now in Circuit Court a few things can happen. You will either be trialed with or without a jury. Without a jury is more likely considering your charges, but do not hold me to that, every state is different. In most cases, they'll state the charges, both sides cases with lawyers, the Judge will go over the charges and what has happened, and you will be found guilty or not guilty. This determines your lawyer and how much evidence you actually have on your side.

Now with a jury its a bit different solely because its not up to you, its up the evidence provided and how the jury feels. They could have deemed your self-defense to be too excessive regardless of the law and convict you anyways.

From the sounds of it though, it seems like you do have a case on your side, but the fact that you were still charged despite these things (assuming you've already showed the police and potential lawyers) does not bode well for you getting off.

Now depending on the other charge and stuff that has been left out due to advisement, could sway it one way or the other. My best guess is that you should be fine with that amount of evidence based on what you've told me, however, however, there is a chance that you will still be convicted of at least a Class 2 or Class 1 Misdemeanor and be given 1 year of probation and community service. So I will advise you to be aware of that, considering you do have the charges despite the evidence, and that may only drop due to this being your first offense.
>>
>>18149428
>>18149441
That is very convenient I would like to know someone's reaction like what was said, when he heard about very stupid thing I did. It was most likely through a friend in a group setting but I could be wrong. I can give you a tarot reading in return I would like to read a career query and I am a female.
>>
>>18149487
Give me something to connect to the person and something to distinguish the thing you said. You don't have to be direct; just give me something to latch onto.
>>
>>18149497
He has blue eyes. The jist of what I said was a last resort effort to be with him but I didn't be so direct and it wasn't directly to him.
>>
>>18149508
"Can you believe she said that? I don't know how to react. She seems sweet and all, but I don't know. I feel like giving it a few days. There's a chance [cuts out]...she should be back in town soon. I think I should tell her then."

It's been a long time since I do this, and I'm really tired and stressed right now, so no guarantees of accuracy. Also, I can't tell who said what because there's a tradeoff between seeing and hearing.

If it doesn't make sense, you don't owe me. If it does, I'll happily take a reading on how to improve my career.
>>
File: heart-vs-mind[1].jpg (120KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
heart-vs-mind[1].jpg
120KB, 700x526px
>>18148602
>>18149096
I am taking you up on this reading now. Good luck to me... haha.
I did a star-like spread which only required 6 cards but I added a +1 to each to try and get a better idea.
We start off with the dealings of your mind. From what I gather, you are sitting on some issues that are stuck on a repeat. You are dwelling. You are wondering why you cannot move past these/this issue. Why you seem to be stuck. Balance is key, especially here. I believe you are bouncing from one extreme high to an extreme low. No matter what you tell yourself or how you think you work through it, it will not matter unless you can meet it in the middle. (Temperance + 9 of Swords)
Your love life is... well, I'm wondering if it connected to the thoughts. You are always ready to defend and fight for your beliefs. A highly logical individual. The problem that can stem from this, is that logic isn't always healthy for the heart. Logic can be insensitive especially if someone may present you with emotions and conversation related to the "feels". This can be where that balance is thrown off. If this is true, you may need to consider trying to compromise with whoever you fight against with facts. Open yourself up, be vulnerable. (Knight of Swords + 7 of Wands)
The Job/Career portion has stumped me a bit but let's see. With the cards presented, I would say that you are an artist in some way. My first thought was being in a band. Then of course artist, actor and psychologist followed. Who knows but this is why I draw another card or two. You are competitive by nature and want to make sure that your work is noticed. If it isn't, you get upset a bit and then try again. Although, if this happens too much, then you're ready to lay into someone in a way that may lead you to the hard times in the current or what you will soon face. (Queen of Cups + 5 of Wands + 5 of Pentacles)
cont...
>>
>>18149597
You don't seem to be suffering from any serious type of health issues, that I can tell. But, it is indicative of some mental issues. This circles back into the previously stated mind portion. You are stuck. You are stuck to a point where it is hindering you be able to do much. Almost like you are sapping your motivation and using that energy as more power to think or to avoid those thoughts. Too much stress that becomes a burden in reality. During your search for the balance, you may be missing the assistance that is being provided. The light to guide you to that happy place you once knew. That you once thought you could not escape, at least by choice. (The Emperor + The High Priestess)
There is a part in you that is fighting. Your spirit knows what you want and seek. You have so many ideas, thoughts behind your work or maybe a project. This is what will help pull you out of your rut. You need to put more effort into this project and your other issues may work themselves out as well. You are being shown that you have the energy and power to do so, but you have to realize it. Do what you want, need, love. (Ace of Wands + Strength)
The Overview seems to be in your favor. Through each point on the star, the middle is where it will all come together. You are capable of having your happiness and eating it too... haha. You need to tap into yourself, reach into the darkness and bring out the emotions, feelings, thoughts and just bare them. Bring yourself to a breaking point and allow that emotional release. Make yourself feel human. Bring in the balance between your head and your heart. Especially if you are into some creative works, it will help with that as well. Emotions are a very powerful tool.
(9 of Cups + Ace of Cups)
~ I really hope this strikes something and that I didn't just make up an alter-ego for you.
cont...
>>
>>18149597
>>18149599
Oh boy... your second reading may be foretelling the outcome in your current situation.
3 of Swords + Justice supported by The Fool
What I feel from this is that "extreme" sense I felt earlier. There was no balance. You are emotionally broken, in a logical sense. Maybe you were trying something new pertaining to the "happenings" but you weren't able to produce in a sterile environment. I hope that makes sense. If you try again after the balance shift: 6 of Swords supported by the 7 of Pentacles + 6 of Cups.
That seems to be a much better outcome.
I apologize for this being so long. I'm still learning with it all, especially being more intuitive. But, I do hope it helps in some way
>>
>>18149475
From the context of what you said, I gather that you work in law for the Commonwealth of Virginia?
>>
>>18149606
Particularly no, I'm just familiar with it due to how they function being so close to the capital and all. They're very strict on a lot of things and try to make examples out of a lot of people.
>>
Can someone please do a reading for me? My mom was just sent in to the hospital, and things are looking pretty severe. Will she be alright?
>>
>>18149619
I'm not a reader, but I hope your mama gets better anon. Potentially losing my own mother years ago is one of the few things that has made me actually cry.

Godspeed to you and your mama.
>>
>>18149615
Freedom and rights are a novel concept only written down on paper in the DMV. Wish I still lived in Texas. This would've been a pat on the back, and a beer with the officer.
>>
>>18149619
I'm sorry to hear this :(. If I had the energy, I would read for you. All I can offer is hugs and lots of good vibes to you both.
>>
>>18149631
>DMV

Those places are hell on Earth. Just how most of the states are different. Every state is basically their own little country honestly, Virginia one of the worst. Where I grew up unfortunately, its a mess. I don't know many people who enjoy living there outside of DC and Richmond.
>>
>>18149536
Now: The Five of Pentacles Reversed,
Challenge: The Wheel of Fortune,
Past: Seven of Swords,
Recent Past: The Chariot Reversed
Outcome: Two of Pentacles,
Future: The Fool,
You: Eight of Cups,
External Influences: Eight of Pentacles,
Hopes: Three of Cups,
Final Outcome: The Star

In the past times were not so good and you might have had to use some less than ethical means to get into a better situation, but at the very least it worked out well for you. You were feeling stuck in your career before, but now new opportunities are on the horizon, and it might have taken some trickery and deceit to get into the feeling of security but at least it worked. Like other aspects in life you take your work very seriously which is the right attitude to have. In order to advance financially in this world being less than honest is required at times so I don't hold it against you. I don't think the fat cats at the top got where they are by being honest and charitable. The good thing is that you have recovered from the past feeling of being stuck and now things are going pretty well for you. You are in a good position of control at this very moment as to where your career is. How good is good enough for you though? The challenge here is to go from a period of okayness to a period where money is flowing from the coffers. The jackpot at the casino is what you want.

Eagerness is one way to define your perspective towards beating this challenge which may have caused you to try and overreach not too long ago. You have good ideas and enthusiasm is always the right attitude to have when you want to get ahead but you can't always expect others to be on the same page as you right off the bat since the only person that understands your vision clearly is you. It might take others a longer time to comprehend the ideas you have for a variety of reasons, but a way to help them understand better is illustrating the work ideas you have in different and simpler ways.

1/2
>>
>>18149641
I grew up in these communist welfare states, had the opportunity to leave for Texas (real America), then had to come back here for work. I was trying to leave before all this bullshit went down and had the opportunity to get out by the end of this month. Now that's all in jeopardy. Fingers crossed: case is dismissed, I leave to go back to work and someone nukes this shitty part of the eastern seaboard.

(Sorry to the psychic juju tarot rockbag people. Didn't mean to derail the board with these posts. Someone should kindly give me a reading to put it back on track as I do highly enjoy this kind of stuff! <smiley face>)
>>
>>18149536
If people aren't understanding your vision at this time don't fret, as long as you try to help them understand where you are coming from it will work out for you regardless. The Fool indicates finding a new position so this could indicate them finally getting it or you adapting a new idea entirely. Either way there is a new job or business coming your way that should work out splendidly for you. You might already be planning on leaving your current job for it or will be when the opportunity arrives because you know that your hard work deserves more than what it is getting right at this very moment. You have faith in yourself that you have what it is needed to do better in this new career beginning for you which is an underlying motivation for you to leave the job you are in at the moment. There is hope for these ideas to bear fruit and work out for you and they most certainly will as indicated by the star here. It would not be a longshot to expect even more opportunities to come into your life in the future. Be prepared for them!

2/2

Thank you so much for the reading. Wow I thought I was going to be laughed at and called a creepy weirdo. Do you want another reading about anything else? I very much want to know what he wants to tell me.
>inb4 it's "i'm gay"
>>
>>18149678
Kentucky isn't so bad considering they're a commonwealth too, its surprisingly rather calm and they've actually been working on a massive project to actually bring cable internet to every place in the state that doesn't have it. Its been rather fun living here, nice air, lakes, etc. Though I prefer cities myself by far.

As for the readings, we're starting to enter that time where they're all gone for the night. Maybe Empath will come back, I think he/she said they got off work and had some free time tonight.
>>
>>18149619
Yes my man she will be all right. She has a passion in her like no other and she will beat whatever is ailing her. Trust me.
>>
>>18149627
>>18149633
Thank you both. Even if y'all can't read, I just appreciate your kind wishes. She's had near death experiences before, and even actually went under and came back a few times, so I hope she can do the same this time.

>>18149697
Is that a reading? Even if it's not, thank you. She IS quite passionate! Really, thanks a ton.
>>
>>18149704
Yes my man I did the tarot on it.
>>
Male 28

Gemini
>>
>>18149689

kentucky is actually terrible, especially the small towns. source: i live in KY right now and the internet is shit.
>>
>>18149725
But dat chicken doe...
>>
>>18149725
I won't deny the smaller places are pretty shit along with the satellite internet. The college towns are pretty nice though. Louisville, Murray (is alright), other places like Paducah or Princeton and stuff are alright too.
>>
>>18149727

dat nasty, give you explosive diarrhea chicken doe
>>
>>18149725
but the cute southern guys tho
are there cute southern guys
>>
>>18149734
There are cute women/men everywhere honestly.
>>
>>18149734

there are absolutely no cute guys around here, unless you like white guys trying to be black. or if you're into farmers/rednecks.
>>
>>18149730
Shoooooooooooooooooooooo....
>>
>>18149741
what's wrong with farmers??
>>
>>18149745
>>18149741
oh wait i assume most farmers settle down when they are 16 or something. is there any farmers in their twenties? kek
>>
>>18149755
Quite a few actually.
>>
>>18149762
Are they attractive?
>>
>>18149764
I'm a straight guy, so no? I'm just aware there are plenty of single farmers in their 20s and such, pretty common actually.
>>
>>18149781
Do they always brush their tooth?
>>
>>18149781
I thought it was the southern norm to get married at sixteen?
>>
File: blackscience.jpg (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
blackscience.jpg
1MB, 1280x1707px
well I'm a 27 year old male. I used to frequent /div/ a long time ago.

My life has changed even I have change in the way I interact with everyone on these last 2 to 3 months. Sometimes I feel uncertain about my future, at this point I'm like a boat floating without destination. If possible can a reader give me something general?
>>
>>18149709
You were wrong ;_; They called and said they couldn't resuscitate her
>>
>>18149794
I'm sure they do anon.
>>18149800
Its really not. Most southerners get married like most other people, they wait and stuff. I'm sure the teen pregnancy rate is higher in the deep south, but its bad in big cities as well, LA, New York, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, etc.

Honestly southerners are pretty much the same as everybody else they just have an accent, which to be fair, everyone has an accent, and you have bad problems with racism and stuff in the south due to grumpy stubborn old parents.

Honestly out of anywhere, the midwest is probably the most ass backwards due to it being a major bible belt and being very stuck in their ways and how they view things.

But we're getting off track here a bit.
>>
>>18149810
Sorry to hear that anon. I can't speak for the reader or any of the other readers here, as I've had plenty of divination wrong and right.

Best wishes anon, sorry for your loss man.
>>
>>18149811
I heard it is impossible to meneveur through stores because of the amount of people on mobility scooters. Is this correct?
>>
>>18149819
In some places yeah, deep south though, like Alabama and Mississippi. The South does have a problem with their weight. Though not everyone is like that, I knew plenty of people living in the South that weren't stereotypical southern people at all, it was mostly more like New York for instance.
>>
>>18149810
I think not.
>>
>>18149819
>>
Ah the dead zone once more.
>>
Hello darkness my old friend, the thread is dead once again.
>>
ill so some readings, looking fooking for more practice
>>
>>18150136
i'll do some!

damn typos
>>
File: 58f.png (215KB, 289x435px) Image search: [Google]
58f.png
215KB, 289x435px
>>18150142
do a reading about my exchange program
if i will get accepted into everything and get the scholarship, im goign through a lot of unfair hardships right now because of it
>>
>>18150136
What does A want with me? Should I bother evoking it again?
>>
>>18150144
only if you try hard and dont give up
>>
>>18149676
>>18149685
>times were not so good
Correct

>you might have had to use some less than ethical means to get into a better situation
Yes, magic initially; later some things that made me paranoid about legal trouble for a while

>you take your work very seriously
Yes

>there is a new job or business coming your way that should work out splendidly for you
Oh I don't want a different job; I have precisely the one I want. I'm quite happy doing what I'm doing, something of a dream job that makes use of so many of my talents, but the trick is making it work, because it's very challenging. I'll be happy to get a thicker business stream, though.

>You might already be planning on leaving your current job for it or will be when the opportunity arrives because you know that your hard work deserves more than what it is getting right at this very moment.
Nope, see above. You may be looking at my past. I used to work for a small company that I heard basically fell apart after I left. They didn't pay me enough for how hard I worked; to hell with them.

Looking over the spread again, the funny thing is that the challenge is just for things to work, suggesting that I'm doing everything right and things will fall into place around me eventually. I don't blame you for your interpretation of the 8 of Cups, but I'll give you a hint: it's a cups card; it doesn't necessarily have to do with my job.

It's a good reading and accurate for the most part, but a good amount of the interpretation suffered a bit due to your taking the 8C as my attitude towards my job. Like I said, it's completely natural for you to come to that conclusion in a career reading, but it's not the case here. You might want to consider thinking of alternate interpretations now that you know this. I don't need to know them; it's for your own self-edification.

And I'm a bit too tired to read for you again, and those types of readings are more draining than you might think. Also, I have to be up in 5 hours.
>>
>>18150136
Love reading

Also tell me what I should eat, there isn't much food in this house.
>>
>>18150160
Egg and milk omelet. Can sub milk for water if you prefer
>>
>>18150136
Me, Tomboys, Go.
>>
>>18150136
Love reading please!
>>
>>18150164
Its 2:30am unfortunately so eggs are out of the question.
>>
>>18150175
Dang, well how about...PBJ sammich?
>>
>>18150181
Don't care for Peanut Butter or Jelly honestly. I settled for Beeferoni.
>>
>>18150136
Anything you can tell me about my future?
>>
Dead again
>>
>>18150197
vague and that type of reading is dangerous
>>
>>18150267
Oh, it's ok, I didn't knew that. Can I ask a different question then? Will I be able to continue my studies?

Anyway, thanks for answering
>>
>>18150275
yes.
>>
>>18150296
Really? Things have been a little bit difficult lately, a lot has been going on, but that question was the most important one.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18150142
Can i get a reading?
Male
Libra
>>
>>18150307
you have to ask me a quextion

?!

also someone make a new thread
>>
>>18150360
Oh true, my bad.. is there anythig coming up in my love life
>>
File: 1367599741358.gif (474KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1367599741358.gif
474KB, 376x376px
here come here
a reading shall be given to thee
simply tell me what you wish to know
and an answer i shall foretell

do not expect truths or lies
for what one sees is both a truth and a lie
but nonetheless if you wish to see
then simply come here and hear
>>
>>18150371
Im i going to be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>18150371
Tell me what do you see for me next year, please.
>>
>>18150365
yes.

you have to make a choice
>>
>>18150371
Tell me about my quest to find truth and whether I've come close to reaching it or not.
>>
>>18150371
Oh my, I haven't seen you write as such in some time. No matter, really, but I've a query of dealings in the future of two paths. Failed to calculate I have, for I know not the cost either way, much less what comes in the future days.

He holds the rod in his hand, uncertain of whether to hold it for strength, or else cast its force over the land. Blood shall be tasted no matter the action, but which brings the most satisfaction? The ends justify the means, it is said, but I'm curious to know how this one will be read.
>>
>>18150378
Do your readings tell you what type of choice i have to make?
Thanks for answering
>>
>>18150374
an altar of union, a man standing before it
there is a grim expression upon his face
making the bride all too upset and unwell
he walks away, showing that he is the groom of the union

the church is quiet, and no words are spoken
there is simply sadness and quietness in the air
the bride does not chase the groom
and the groom simply walks away from it all

where did it all go wrong i wonder
and whether is this a sign of a relationship broken up in the future
perhaps you will be in one
but alas it simply at times does not work well

it makes me wonder and ponder whether you are the groom or the bride
perhaps it is the fault of both that this did not work
inaction can be disastrous and in such an event
it will break the union that was about to come
>>
i will not be here for long
this is simply but a time of peace for when i can speak again
in soon i will be gone yet again
the words of the mad one will be silenced for once more

>>18150375
there is but one thing that caught my eyes
a path that's not ending and not at the beginning
walking upon it there's a gourd on the side
wine flows out together with the gold coins in it

what pray tell that does that speak
will you end up caught in the throes of alcohol and ingestion
waste away what one has saved for mere indulgence
or whether it's a sign of wealth wasted for one or another reason

>>18150381
what much is there to tell
for you see the quest with your own self
for i can tell what is shown to me through subjectivity
as i have said; expect no truths and lies

how strange was it to not see but to feel
circles of colors and wisps of emotions up in the air
a path that is there but yet clouded with everything around
nonetheless the man walks strong and proud

there is something hidden that will be revealed
through your own two hands that will push aside the uncertainty
the surroundings are dark and it seems to be old and forgotten
something from the past it seems to me

knowledge will be learned through tears
but yet it will not bring any peace
perhaps sorrow is what you seek through the truth itself
alas, it will be found, for either your good or not
>>
File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
>>18150371
When will my life start turning around, when will it start going down the right track where I'll be enjoying life, making friends, and holding down a job?
>>
>>18150384
trust yourself.
>>
>>18150382
you are aware that i have not spoken for a while
not like this at the very least
it is fun to treat the mind sometimes in such ways
for rare it is that i get into the whim of doing so

i am still curious though in one way or another
do you wish to know what you will choose
or do you wish to be aware of the better choice
even if you say that you simply seek the satisfaction

you holding your rod that is more akin to a club
i see you breaking a golden coin with kingdom facing upward
first in two and then in four
along with the table underneath

it makes me wonder why you wish to commit doing so
you seem to be content in your choice and even if it did not bring obvious satisfaction
people around are watching with strange looks
but yet you do not waver and stand strong in the choice

another hit and then the coin vanishes
everything vanishes, being pushed away by the blow
what happens then it makes me wonder
but it seems that everything around this is a wonder
>>
>>18150401
Who said I've made a choice?
>>
>>18150371
Tell me of love, tomboys, short hair, marriage, when, appearance, and things of that nature.
>>
>>18150371
How do I into a suitable long-term partner?
>>
>>18150391
Even if sorrow follows, I must accept it.
Thank you for showing me, simply, another perspective.
>>
>>18150406
everyone makes a choice at some point
be it involuntarily or voluntarily
it seems to me from what you say that you already have done so
i do admit that even i am wrong at times

>>18150409
>>18150415
this mad man speaks no more and no less
the few bits of poetry were given to those who were fast enough to listen
there are more in here who would be willing to answer
look for them and seek them instead

>>18150422
you speak with calm words, but is the mind calm too
either way i bid you fare well on your sorrowful path
there will be knowledge found and at times
it seems that it is best to know and suffer for it
>>
>>18150425
>there are more in here who would be willing to answer
>look for them and seek them instead

Did you just tell me to find a different reader basically?
>>
>>18150428
you catch on quick <.<;
>>
>>18150391
>>18150391
>will you end up caught in the throes of alcohol and ingestion
>waste away what one has saved for mere indulgence
>or whether it's a sign of wealth wasted for one or another reason
Oh thanks good to know, better be cautious and save my wealth. Wish you a good day.
>>
>>18150371
If you are still here can you tell me if I will get job opportunities to grow carrer-wise (as in the job I wish to have) till the end of this year?
>>
>>18150371
I wish to know more about my next gf wise one
>>
>>18150391
Hi, can you tell me about love in near future :)?
>>
>>18150371
Hi dude, I don't think it's possible but : can you give some thoughts my crush have about me ? (I know she'll never be attracted to me and it's not a problem, but I'd like to know how she sees me)
>>
>>18150371
can you tell me if ill be with my crush?
>>
>>18150371
please tell me about my future bf, if I already know him, tht stuffs
>>
>>18150371
am I going to be in a relationship soon
>>
>>18150500
>>18150526
>>18150527
>>18150533
>>18150535
>all these people asking for crushes in short period of time

bait.png
>>
give me*
I mean I know she found me nice (I guess), but I'd like to know some things she thinks about me and that I ignore, if it's possible senpai
Thanks in advance
>>
Hear that guys? Its the wind blowing in a dead thread, listen to it whistle and blow the tumbleweeds by.
>>
>>18150676
yeah, deep moment
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18150695
>>18150695
>>18150695
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.