[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naval crewman sighting a strange island.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1375863582967.jpg (176KB, 635x482px) Image search: [Google]
1375863582967.jpg
176KB, 635x482px
Hi lads.Lurked here for a while. Always been open to the idea of the paranormal but never experienced it personally...until 2 months ago.

This shit goes beyond weird and I can't stop thinking about it. I and at least 6 others witnessed this event.
I don't want to go on forever about this but to put it into greentext:
>Royal Navy sailor
>On routine drug patrol of North Atlantic and Caribbean.
>Last posting before we make the short journey back to the UK tailing a suspected trafficking vessel. All dark below deck, minimal light on deck. Noise kept to minimum.
>Maybe 150 miles from the coast of south west Ireland or so.
>Can't see the vessel at all.
>Recieve word another ship has tailed them another 90 miles north of us and we are to resume course back to Portsmouth
>Comply and carry on with our original journey
>Less than 40 minutes later the watchman on port side(I'm on starboard) starts screaming for someone to turn the ship as some fog that quickly appeared on that side
>I run over along with one of the PO's in the bridge
>There's this massive batch of fog but its thin and visible and beyond it. There's a fucking island that seems less than 200 feet away.
>>
>>18147299
>PO orders crewman to turn hard starboard to avoid any rocks
>We're looking at nautical maps and coords and the island isn't on it.
>I grab the night vision binoculars and take a look at what we're seeing.
>A giant fucking building is in the centre of a hill with some sort of ball on top of the tower. It's firing off electricity of some sort in the darkness.
>We're getting others to view,observe,report and take photos and videos
>Suddenly the "island" just lights up like a flare went off blinding me and my crewmate watching with bino's
>Collectively shit a brick thinking we've stumbled onto some black ops shit.
>More of the island is visible from this bright light and we could see silver domes on an island behind it and tall cliff with another ball firing off electricity.
>On the damn grass are these two huge looking guys(I'd say male) with really long arms and fingers waving at us they had greyish silver rough looking skin that looked like an elephant. Around them are these giant black pigs or something running around on the grass and a shimmering looking window with another of those guys looking out of it.
>The PO fucking faints and I wave at them in shock
>The entire island goes black.
>It disappears and the fog dissipates with it leaving a massive wave of water that hits the ship and causes some rough turbulence.
>My crewmate who was filming is just saying "I'm dreaming" over and over
>None of us sleep that night at the shift change. We inform the captain at first light and show him the footage
>Ordered not to speak to anyone about it.
>Arrive in port a couple days later and all involved questioned

The MoD didn't believe us and all our cameras(which included the 13 minutes video)were confiscated. Now nearly the entire RN is at port for the first time in a century. It makes me feel uneasy.
These are the coordinates where we saw it:
52.0942532N 13.131269W

Does anyone have any info about that location?
>>
Hy-Brasil?
http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/site/mobile?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therendleshamforestincident.com%2FHy_Brasil.html#2869
>>
Crazy is man! what seemed to be the purpose of what these beings were doing on the island?
>>
>>18147300

>were confiscated

Sure they were
>>
'the island was inhabited by large black rabbits and a magician who lived alone in a stone castle,'
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_(mythical_island)
>>
Trans-dimensional life forms visiting our world. Likely the coordinates your equipment reported were affected and inaccurate and that's why you lost the ship you were tracking. Your claim that the entire royal navy is at port seems suspect though.
>>
>>18147300
>>18147311
>>18147319
You found Brasil bro
>>
>>18147299
>and all our cameras(which included the 13 minutes video)were confiscated
I swear even if creepy alien shit even existed really fucking stupid PR type shit like this where all the evidence is immediately confiscated how the fuck is anyone gonna know the truth.

>everytime there's a decent story
>video evidence removed by immediate higher authority

I mean fuck it's always convenient to tell a spookstory and get out of it by not showing the video but MAN is that annoying as hell.
>>
>>18147381
sorry gonna samefag this but

if you ever caught something on camera that was genuine. The first thing you should be thinking about is how do I keep hold of this evidence
>>
>>18147387
Until they threaten to court marshal you or kill your family.
>>
File: manaforge.jpg (166KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
manaforge.jpg
166KB, 1600x900px
>>18147299
sounds like you found a manaforge
>>
File: brazilmercator_medium-1024x862.jpg (257KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
brazilmercator_medium-1024x862.jpg
257KB, 1024x862px
>>18147299
Nice read
>>
>>18147319
>>18147311
Grats bro you found the legendary island of hybrasil
>>
>>18147409
That footage is worth more then any one man's life
>>
>>18147300
Okay I hate to be that guy but I used to ACTUALLY be in the fucking navy m8. We had very real systems to smuggle contraband back. I.e. cigars, cheap jewelry from Arab countries that had better resale value in the states, good booze we got for a premium overseas, etc. You're gonna sit here and spew some bullshit about how you saw this mindfuckery of an island that had everyone freaking the fuck out and EVERY picture was confiscated? Eat shit OP, it's scum like you that's been ruining /x with your bullshit for years now.
>>
>>18147793
greentext stories are classic /x/ material. I dont know why you would paint it as some recent trend that is ruining this board. this is pretty much what this board is about.
He didnt went "I'm a 49934year old timetraveller, that saw god - ama" or some rp shit like that
>>
not going to attempt to back up OP's OCpasta, but there was an attempt to create a kind of software / app for smartphones that would automatically upload stuff onto the web / broadcast it live so that people could (for example) film police beating protesters and not have their evidence destroyed when they inevitably, illegally confiscate all cameras and phones. i think the project was called Ghandicam?

anyone thinking about recording stuff The Man doesn't want you to see should look into this software or search for something like it.
>>
>>18147848
You can also just live stream through twitch and Google hangouts, or even Facebook and Twitter now
>>
This year's Burning Man had quantum dislocation event.
>>
>>18147299
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716136/So-s-guarding-oceans-Royal-Navy-s-ENTIRE-fleet-advanced-1billion-warships-docked-port-time-years.html

interesting, timeline matches up, even if this isn't true, this was a good read
>>
>>18147409
>Until they threaten to court marshal you or kill your family.
Retard
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.