[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ tell me everything you know about quantum jumping. From my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160124_191754.jpg (87KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_191754.jpg
87KB, 320x400px
/x/ tell me everything you know about quantum jumping.
From my understanding it's a meditation technique used to 'improve' yourself by visiting yourself in a parallel universe,how legit/possible is it and have any of you tried it?
>>
>>18147188
Instead of fancy techniques with meme names, why don't you try, a good all fashion lucid dreaming?

Or it doesn't sound extreme enough?
>>
>>18147273
Quality reply.
I don't even bother with the lucid dreaming myself.
Nothing wrong with Jung's active imagination. I don't even have to be asleep. All I need is twenty minutes of down time and I'm off on a mind vacation.
I also feel like it's improved my ability to visualize things in my head, and to make up silly stories on the fly.
Jung was mostly full of shit, but that one little trick has been great for me.
>>
>>18147301
You seem like an ass that nobody is going to be willing to help so just go ahead and keep trying to figure all this shit out the hard way.
>>
>>18147328
I'm not OP, and that post wasn't sarcasm.
>>
Meditate on the entanglement, the quantum flux or foam. there's nine major parallel earths in this local fractal that influence each other. 6 good/3 negative. timelines are collapsing so now is a good time to integrate your other selves
>>
>>18147328
On the contrary, no one thinks you're an ass if you're good at talking on the fly. No one who's read Jung talks like that, but with anonymity on the internet you are free to be condescending as half of interesting conversation is about the individual.
>>
>improve yourself
It is astonishing how a society with such a fetish for thought and logic can't think it through.
It's like pulling yourself up by your own shoelaces or jumping over your own knees.

>But we are convinced
Which becomes obvious by the way of interaction among some people here.
Like pigs wrestling about the quality of oranges.

What in the world are you people doing here?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.