[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it merely a Messiah complex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: flow.jpg (85KB, 467x366px) Image search: [Google]
flow.jpg
85KB, 467x366px
Ok, /x/ I might need some help here.

I do not frequent this place, but at this point I have very little to work with in regards to traditional psychology.

In essence, for the last year I have been plagued by visions. They are not dreams, but rather a type of "spacing out", which occurs several times a month. They seem to a last a long while in my head, when in reality only seconds have passed. My visions tend to follow this pattern: at first, I am overtaken by the type of dread you feel when you skip a stair and lose balance or a falling dream. Quickly after I am drenched in a pleasant glow and find myself at the top of a large ivory staircase with crowds of people standing in front of it as far as the eye can see. Some bulbous mass approaches me and hands me a golden feather. I can feel things moving around my peripheral vision as I take it, but they appear to be gleamy and swirl out of my sight before I can focus. I feel an intense pain in my head as I grab the feather. I feel a weight on my shoulder (feels like an elbow) and something pushes my head forward. Sometimes I reach for my head and feel some metal lump on top of it.

Now, I know this sounds pretty retarded, but I have no history of mental illness in my family, I have never done any mind-altering drugs and does not really fit my psychological profile. I feel very strangely detached these days. I've always had some ambitions within the sphere of politics, which I am slowly working towards. Is that a sign? Are my ambitions become irrational? Is it simply some haphazard messiah complex or am I being fucked with by something of supernatural origin?
>>
>>18147111
There is no reason to believe that you are the "massiah" because of your visions.

However, it does seem very clear that your brain is excreting DMT during these visions. Your experiences are taking place outside of your native timeline because you are having these experiences via your conciousness being teleported into an alternative dimension.

Literally, you have entered the spirit world.

What is the feather? A gift, obviously.
Whom is the bulbus mass? Is this blob ugly?

Why is a creature from an altnerive dimension so desperate to lend you a gift of the fae?
>>
>>18147154
Thanks for the reply, friend.

If that is the case, I have no idea as to why anyone would be giving me a feather. The "mass" in question seemed kinda like a very large fleshy sack, full of some liquid with the viscosity of puss from what I could gather. The shape of that thing was constantly swirling as the liquid shifted around, filling up pockets in the fleshbag like zits. It gave me the feather using its appendages, which looked exactly like twigs from a tree - texture and everything.
I thought the fae are like tinkerbell - cute fairies with wings?
>>
>>18147111
Some theorists say aliens could be to blame. What if... it were true?
>>
>>18147180
Greetings, friend.

Even so, my question would still remain. What could such a manifestation symbolize and why would otherworldly beings take interest in showing me this so frequently?
>>
>>18147111
If you feel strongly about this, and are genuinely concerned, why not talk to someone.
And I don't mean a message board specifically selected to reinforce what you already want to believe.
I mean talk to someone who's job it is to talk. A councilor, therapist, a trusted religious figure, or just someone you trust.
Somebody who will take this more seriously, and get to know you more deeply, than a bunch of retards like us on the internet.
You have to take your mental health as seriously as you take your physical health.
If your body started doing something that nobody else's normally did, what would you assume?
>I'm turning into a superhuman
or
>I should probably get this shit checked out
Same with the brain, my man.
I'm not saying you're crazy. But, if something is the matter, there are people more qualified to say so IRL than on some random internet board.
Best of luck.
>>
>>18147154
You should go outside more.
>>
File: 1472995001209.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472995001209.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18147317
This.
>>
OP, doc here, with x/perience so not a skeptic, but a couple of points got my spidey sense tingling. Esoteric experiences are commonly mediated by the temporal lobe of the brain. Your description of 'spacing out' and the frequency of the events makes me wonder if you might be experiencing a form of temporal lobe epilepsy.

If these visions started a year ago and now happen several times a month, are they getting more frequent? If they are it could indicate an underlying problem worsening.

I suggest talking to your doc or going direct to a neurologist and asking for a brain scan. And don't be fobbed off with a suggestion of a mental health problem or a prescription for 'something to help you relax'.
>>
File: Triangel.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Triangel.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18147111
This is a common synchronicity thing. Probably a sign to seek some spiritual guidance in some way. I had a similar experience and it got me into looking into eastern philosophy, convinced me to give the Bible a bit of a study, and I am proficient and completely convinced of Tarot. It didn't change my life path but opened my eyes to a broader picture of reality. I went from hard scientific minded skeptic to scientifically literate with an interest in the occult and spirituality.

If you want some sketchy advice I'd say research DXM and maybe give it a try (assuming you don't have connections to to a drug dealer).

Have a nice life.
>>
>>18147317
>>18148343
Op here, I fully support your views and understand where you guys are coming from. That being the case, I do not come here seeking for a circle jerking support group. As my first few "spacing outs" occurred, I immediately visited two different therapists (just to compare results and make sure). Both of them told me its nothing to be concerned over, since occasionally people under a lot of stress in the public field tend to ignore their Jungian "shadow", repressing emotions and yadayada till the subconscious mind makes an effort to make itself noticed. That proved to be rather uneventful, so I decided to get my noggin inspected. Got scanned on an MRI. Other than my brain was clean and all, excluding the normal brain differences, cause by my genetic condition (I suffer from 47xyy, colloquially known as the xyy syndrome).
>>
>>18147111
This could simply be your body and brain working together to warn you of a tumor/brain problem. The entity is your subconcious. The bulb on your head is the problem. The people around you are your loved ones. The feather is the gift of knowledge youre being given about your problem. And the weight you feel is either the pressure you feel from your career/life or a push to make you feel pressured to investigate said lump. Get a catscan. If nothing shows up, see a shrink
>>
If you experience the presence of another being, simply confront it and ask "who are you" "what do you want" etc. or whatever is most curious/pertinent to you
often, if they reached out to you, they've desired communication
if they wanted your silence, they would have bound you/hidden themselves
by simply acknowledging them it opens up a path for future relationships/understanding
>>
>>18147111
"Each event is preceeded by prophecy, but without a hero, there is no event."

You're not the Messiah until you go out there and do Messiah things, you fag. Stop posting on /x/ and just do it.
>>
>>18148830

HOLY FUCK. I SAID DMT, NOT DXM, YOU MORON. DXM WILL GIVE YOU PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE.

>>18151990
I agree with that this "messiah" feeling is one of great empowerment. What are you being empowered to do?

What is a feather used for? To write. I would venture to guess that the entity is allowing you to realize that you have a knowedge, you need to share with others.

>pussball with twig arms doesn't look like tinkerbell

I am a demon. As I would know, demons are ugly. What you are communicating with is DEFINITELY at least partially from the fae realm (twig arms, using the feather as a symbol to communicate with you). However, since the puss-blob is ugly, this thing may also be of demonic herritage. We demons are rather ugly, if you view our true form.
As so
>>
>>18153235
Do you actually believe you're a demon? Why do you believe you're a demon?
>>
>>18150154
Glad to hear the scan was clear.

>>18151268
>Get a catscan.
You do have to wonder why people can't read a few posts before replying. Or at the very least, the last post, duh?
>>
>>18153235
>DXM gives permanent brain damage
Nigga what? Shits pretty fun and dumb when you couldn't get alcohol or weed as an 18 year old.
>>
>>18155523
Always knew, basically.
I am a hound of hell, shepard of the dead, source of conciousness to suply Asteroth's library (I am not the only demon within that library, however. All decedents of Asteroth are recorded there.)

When I was more naive than I am now, I thought that holy water might burned me. I have learned through experience that this is not true.

I follow demon rules, express demonic culture/conditioning, and have reocurring dreams about Hell's people, ect.

I cannot ender a doorway without being invited through it, have no desire to ever cross a line of salt when it is being used as a barrier. I highly value social contracts. Have the kind of neural diversity one could expect from an otherkin who would identify as a demon (ie, sociopathy).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.