[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Techno-Occultism and Superstition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: A.jpg (472KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
472KB, 1000x1000px
I/IV:
>Last week Y Combinator released a video called 'Elon Musk: How to Build the Future'. My first thought was that it is just another badly made promotional video to gain the attention of new investors, but after a few moments my brain started itching. Something was obvious odd. Camera angles, poses and wording differed from the standard technobabble.
>Musk started to talk about the dangers of AI. This inside a fully automated factory without any workers. He didn't mention the loss of million of jobs or the beginning of Skynet but that he could be excluded from this new technological era.
>>
>>18146906
If you want to see patterns, you WILL see patterns.
Even if there aren't any.
>>
>>18146913
This.
>>
If humans go to space, they will just evolve after centuries of not seeing each other. When they meet again, they will have war over how differently each of them have grown.

It's all we did to earth. It is all we going to do anywhere else.
>>
File: B.jpg (336KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
336KB, 1000x1000px
II/IV
>Hey that's business! I thought, why should someone share years of development with his OpenAI organization. He presents himself as do-gooder but is still capitalist enough to live in Bel Air. He should have some understanding about market economy.
>>
File: C.jpg (433KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
433KB, 1000x1000px
III/IV
>To justify his almighty access to information he has to present himself as superbeing. A Infallible judge to mankind and sympathetic ruler. This video shows you how to behave in his presence.
>>
File: D.jpg (565KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
565KB, 1000x1000px
IV/IV
>He did not tell anything about the future. Instead he tells the viewer how to be useful (for him). His techno gibberish is nonsense. The AI (Machine Learning) achievements are remarkable but far of human intelligence. Neuronal Networks cannot adapt to changing environments like human brains. NNs are fine tuned for certain tasks like GO playing or image tagging. Musk triggers fear with his subtle comments. He generates superstition. He also tries to present himself as cult figure.
>>
>>18146913
Pattern recognition and abstraction are key elements of intelligence.
>>
>>18146926
This is our way to to go to space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCm6vZDDiQ

We cannot beat physics. We cannot bend space or travel faster than light. It doesn't matter how smart we are. If Musk sends people to mars they will just be his laboratory rats. They will suffer helpless in small rooms until they die. The reachable space is liveless shit. Humans are part of this ecosystem.

Musk tells fairy tells for his investors. He doesn't solve world problems he is just a good salesman. I don't care about that, but now he starts creating superstition. Superstitious people can be easily controlled.
>>
>claims there's a billion in 1 chance we are NOT living in a simulation

>is scared of the A.I. we invent

lmao. If being an astronaut is so hard why a chimp could do it?
>>
>>18147151
I think Elon Musk will believe anything that gets thrown at him just to gain popularity. He wouldnt care either way he is a succesful young billionaire.
>>
What's with the bitcoin address?
Isn't there a rule against that?

Mods mods mods!
>>
>>18147242
stfu
>>
>>18146906
Mate golden ratio and rule of thirds is the first shit you learn in cinematography.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.