[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck shadow people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1474257438623.jpg (77KB, 599x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474257438623.jpg
77KB, 599x607px
So I have a problem and I come to you guys for advice. I live in a house that has a history of being haunted going back to my mother's childhood. More specifically I inhabit the basement.

My brother came down a moment ago and I heard him in the next room say "I see you", then he turned on his phone and came in here.

It is not uncommon for us to hide and pretend to shoot each other or scare each other. So, he thought it was me he saw standing in the path. But when he said I see you it moved towards the water pump and disappeared. It was then he pulled his phone out and saw I was not there so he came in here and told me about it.

Question is what can I do against these shadow assholes? They usually only bother us when alone, day or night does not matter. Not usually in the form of shadows though, more in the gtfo feeling, Doorknobs turning when home alone, noises, fridge doors opening and shutting, etc.

Point is that it seems to be escalating. It used to be once every couple months something would happen. Then about every month. Now every week or so.

What can I do? Thinking about buying a bag of salt and outlining a safety path to the computers.

I am pretty handy at building
Things so I could make a handheld pneumatic salt shotgun and stalk around the basement with a flashlight taunting it and shoot whenever I see a shadow.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Also for interest
>>
>>18145985
Leave your lights on all the time obviously
>>
File: IMG_20160626_194308.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_194308.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>18146325
Does not matter, well it does for shadows but not the other stuff. The doorknob turning happened in the afternoon.

Pic is the computer room.
>>
>>18146387
There's not going to be great feng shui in a space/place like that. The stagnant, heavy, monotonous, I'll use the word soulless feng shui that you get in industrialized/pragmatic/concrete-ish areas like basements, garages, boiler-rooms, factory floors, etc. can often attract negative energies. Not a lot you can do really. You could introduce some nice plants maybe into the area, moving water, fishtank.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_012809.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_012809.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is a picture of the basement. He was headed to the door which leads to the comp room where we hang out. He thought he saw me next to the furnace, then when he said I see you it went to the right towards the pump. You cannot see it in the picture but it is behind the boards against the wall.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_012814.jpg (878KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_012814.jpg
878KB, 3264x2448px
>>18146407
We got some cool mushrooms and frogs running around.

Picture it to the right.
>>
>>18146427
This place is a temple of stagnant, recursive, dour, industrialized feng shui. And the struggle is real lol. Like think about a kid's bedroom, windows open on a bright backyard, light streaming through the window and striking pale pastel green walls and a bed of little flowers on a sill. Then imagine the dark, cement-lined basement boiler room of a downtown hotel where natural light has never entered since 1953. You can just feel the difference in your gut and you just know where there's more likely to be activity.

It's difficult to rehabilitate a place like your computer room. But try lots of plants, not just mushroom, lots of plants.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_012811.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_012811.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18146446
Yeah, this whole house is anathema to feng shui. If this thread is still up come light I will take a picture. My only hope is to fight it some other way. Cannot use the smudge method, it is not my house.
>>
>>18146503
Yeah, try burning salt, or hot salt water in bowls and whatever to really steam up the place, though it's difficult in such a wide area to get it really salted. A little plastic fountain type thingee might help; you know that kind of thing I mean, or even the kind of thing you can get at some kind of gardening place, where you plug it in to the mains and water keeps running through it. Just the moving, bubbling water could help. It's really the stagnancy and recursiveness of places like this that draw these negative energies. Imagine a cave and then imagine a high, windy cliff, and again, you just know where there's more likely to be activity. You need to get the energies moving and flowing down there. That's why I also suggested a fish tank (with fishes in it preferably).
>>
>>18146586
I see what you are saying, it is the stagnation and heavy atmosphere drawing shit. Problem is the basement is much bigger than what you see in the pictures, and there is another room connected to the comp room. The problems happen everywhere in the house, it us just that I stay in the basement. The owner is an alcoholic and the place is filthy and rundown.

Even that may not be the problem, it goes back at least twenty years. Back then this place was nice. There has been a running gag since my mother was a child about Jasper and Charlie. supposedly Charlie is mischievous and friendly where Jasper is malicious. Charlie hides your keys and Jasper throws shit. Or, at least they used to. I guess it really calmed down about a decade ago.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_035316.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_035316.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
To give you an idea how run down it is here is a picture of the main bathroom.
>>
Get a UV light and shine it anywhere that's basically void of light. Nooks, crannies, corners that never see light, under beds, closest, etc. That's where these things hide.

It feeds off of your fear and belief in it's existence, so getting freaked out will just make it worse.
>>
>>18146725
And by UV light, something that would be big enough to cover an entire human. Just shining a small light will burn, but it won't actually kill them. You could probably fashion a UV lamp, if you're serious about these spooks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.