[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 7660837.jpg (17KB, 205x202px) Image search: [Google]
7660837.jpg
17KB, 205x202px
So I have been into the occult for about two years now, but its mostly just been for fun and inspiration. I have performed 'summoning rituals' but have never seen anything physically manifest. I have gotten really sick after attempting to summon baal, so maybe that was a result. (And yes I know that baal is a title. So lets not go down that rabbit trail.) Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone here has ever performed a ritual and gotten a demon to physically manifest or if my view of how a demon would appear before me after a successful ritual is completely wrong. I was also hoping you would share the ritual/ceremony instructions so that I can repeat it and get the same results as you.
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>18145969
>What is a demon?
>I have been into the occult for about two years now,
>>
>>18145969
Not OP, but not too long ago, I read a story about an anon who did some ritual. He didn't believe in the stuff, but ended up having a blonde naked girl regularly appear in his dreams (or something like that) and she regularly tried to seduce him. Anyone got the source on that?
>>
>>18145979
Do you know how demon would appear before the ritual/ceremony practitioner?

>>18145988
Sounds more pleasant than the results of my baal summoning.
>>
I was about 14 and I got a book with instructions on conjuring (summoning). The formula was "I conjure thee (name) to appear in front of me in the shape of (apparition requested). If not, Saint Michael, invisible archangel, will pursue you in the depths of hell". The first time I did it, the person I had called on appeared in the form I had requested within 15 seconds (a mouse). I was kinda freaked. The second time I did it I requested a black cat, and within a minute I saw a white cat crossing the street.
I don't really recommend getting into this stuff too deeply. I did it a third time. It did not work but I never tried again after that.
Spooky shit but totally real!
>>
(this formula apply to the conjuring the dead. Not to demons. But I think it's way safer in terms of experimenting!!!)
>>
>>18146037
I already feel I am in pretty deeply. You don't remember the title of the book do you?
>>
>>18146051
I see, I am interested specifically in demons. I'm sure I will develop an interest for necromancy eventually though too.
>>
demons are beings that live within the beast behind all perceptions, the common unconscious between all realities, they dont normally take physical form except through possession.

think of them as ghosts that live in a black void behind your eyes and speak to them with your mind, maybe that will work for you
>>
>>18146062
Sure, is there anywhere online where the science cult congregates?
>>
>>18146062
And thanks!
>>
>>18146070
not really, the science cult hasnt really been properly propagated in this reality/ on this planet
but anarchistsocial dot chatango dot com is mine, which ive deemed applicable to the cause.
>>
>>18146103
Sounds like a good place to discuss weaponized anthrax recipes. XD
>>
>>18146160
if thats what you want to talk about you go right ahead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.