[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"NOT EVEN WRONG" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Jesus.png (830KB, 511x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
830KB, 511x740px
what theories do you have that cant be disproven by observation on this level of existence, but completely believe anyway

i want to hear ALL of them.

im pretty sure that every moment of that which we consider to be the past is completely destroyed, ignited, blown up, annihilated, with the only thing that actually exists being one moment that constantly changes due to the effects of motion of energy, where also the future does not exist because it hasnt happened yet, and not because it has been intentionaly destroyed as the past has
>>
>>18145917
Universal consciousness.

Or collective unconsciousness, all of our toughts are ultimately connected, reality and the world are in constant change, but the grid of the all reaching mind, keeps a cohesive chain of events.
>>
>>18145917
that's not really what "not even wrong" means.
>>
>>18145939
i call it the beast behind all perceptions, and picture it as a physical organism of insectoid nature that can create and control independent thought forms and realities through which to experience various aspects of itself as all conscious observers in any group
>>
>>18145960
it also explains manifestation, law of attraction, tulpas, and pretty much any arcane or mysterious phenomenon you can throw a stick at.
>>18145951
ehhh, its basically what it is; close enough for me as i am now.
>>
>>18145972
>its basically what it is

No it's not, you're just expressing theories which can't be proven. We don't really know what the structure of time is beyond theory anyway.

In order to be "not even wrong" you have to be so fundamentally wrong that you fail to even grasp the concept you have an opinion on.

The whole "mountains are ancient fossilized trees" meme is "not even wrong" it so fundamentally fails to grasp every level of science that it contradicts that not only is it "not right" but it fails at every level to be even a cohesive argument and is therefore "not even wrong". Its so fucking wrong it's not even a debatable argument.
>>
>>18146001
i just take "not even wrong" to stand for things that are not debatable, or have no reason to be thought of as anything but true.
>>
>>18145917
We are dead already and the upper realms are realms with less dense and more stable matter. Also every star has a their own ethereal realm and god, especially ones with worlds attached and the Suns are actually portals to the Ethereal realm while moons are 'wombs' you need to be birthed in to reach the ethereal realms and every time an eclipse happens that's 'god' letting souls out of or putting souls into the Abyss.
>>
>>18146066
Your humility is overbearing.

Time flows as a river. You're right, but you're nihilistic about it.
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Godself.jpg (403KB, 996x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Godself.jpg
403KB, 996x1000px
I don't see this point emphasized often, but I think it's important.

When we think of consciousness, we usually think of our head for that is where we label its source. So even when we express ideas like, we're all consciousness, we're usually thinking that we all contain the same consciousness in each of our separate heads.

Actually, consciousness is not in the head. It is non-local. It is not anywhere specific because it is everywhere. The field that you experience as yourself and your environment is actually all consciousness. This field of your perception is like one giant seeing eye.
>>
>>18146095
Also every planet has a realm attached to it.
>>
>>18146095
god damn it.
every time i hear such convoluted spiritual practicalities i just laugh.
is it so hard to imagine its just a wizard with a library that pulls your soul into his library with a aetherial robot by magnets.

>>18146101
then what do i call that thing in my head that is conscious?
>>
>>18146108
I don't actually believe this anymore, I used to
>>
>>18146102
every conscious being is a universe from which we draw our wisdom of how to live.

think of humans as personified versions of there idealized perfect reality
>>
>>18146066
you can define it however you want but your definition is skewed.

Being un-debatable doesn't make them right, any right thing SHOULD be debatable, that's what determines a thing to be "right" in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.