[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Web finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: dp.jpg (1MB, 1440x7600px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
1MB, 1440x7600px
okay, so one time i was on a deep web and found some page that which was callecing links to, i guess, fe hundred or even thousand links to some pages, and i was clicling on them randomly, because really few of the was described somehow... i that's how i found this.
thic pic, was whole page. the was anything else, beside that. i was trying to understand this somehow but i failed. maybe you'll find something. enjoy.
>>
thanks for wasting my fucking time scrolling through that big ass worthless picture
>>
>>18145447
Not op, but hey faggot, don't be so quick to dismiss geometry. It's not really "that" big, i scrolled in under 10 secs
>>
>>18145443
In the bottom there is an agiptian dude with a boner?

This geometry seems deep
>>
This is just a coded version of our existence in the universe. Nothing to spectacular
>>
File: 20160106_154443.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_154443.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Are we at it again?
>>
>>18145456
i have no fucking idea what the hell is this. i thinks it involes some shit from astronomy, chemistry, maybe even history and biology. maybe if someone with knowledge in these fields will show up, will see somthing unnusual, or something, because, like, research on wikipedia wouldnt be enough.
>>
>>18145443

Thanks OP reading your post gave me stage four terminal spleen cancer.
>>
>>18145443
did anyone ever tried to get those sound waves in the image?
>>
>>18145473
sorry, i'm a bit drunk.
>>18145481
i have no idea, i didn't, and that's the first time i am sharing it with you guys. atm , i know as much as you do.
>>
File: nt.jpg (27KB, 1243x239px) Image search: [Google]
nt.jpg
27KB, 1243x239px
don't know if there is something that could do the magic, so, anyone here with th eknowledge to get this converted into a sound?
>>
Its called the "432 Mystery"
>>
>>18145506
More info:
http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page
>>
This was done by the same person as oct282011.com
>>
Sound Converted
https://soundcloud.com/ostracism/the-justified-ostracismfull
>>
>>18145468
It's from a game, gamedesigners probabli thought "must hide the puzle, but at the same time look like it have some kind of conspiracy of some kind"
>>
Wow newfag, can't believe you've never seen this a million times before
>>
>>18145498
It only shows the amplitude, we need the frequency... if it's an a.m. (which i doubt) we need the frequency of the carrier, and even then this would be very hard to decipher. >Why?
'Cus every sound have a frequency of its own so if this shows only the amplitude (which seems to be the case) we could produce the sound of the character 'o' and fill the amplitude exaclty the same, that would never tell us the message...

See this to know what i mean, i could produce any wave form with my voice

https://youtu.be/KWmXTXDdqZo
>>
>>18145443
Same here, man. I think I posted a thread about it around December of 2015.
There was a time where I was obsessed with Cicada 3301, and while researching, this was apparently one of the clues.
>>
>>18145443
>callecing links to, i guess, fe hundred

What a retard you are OP.
>>
>>18145468
Oh for fuck's sake. I'm an idiot and even I can see what's going on. It's >>18145464
>Sequence 1 is mytosis
>4 is hydrogen
>5 is DNA fusing together to make molecules, then tissues
>7 might be races or blood types
>8 is the same shit but more expanded
>9 is a likely point of origin of the species
>Last is an explanation of the eye and the solar system, along with other bs
>>
>>18145456

He's really excited about eating that gigantic ice cream sundae.
>>
>>18145443
NASA engraved this into one of their rovers in case it gets picked up by an alien. It shows basic human knowledge, but also demonstrates higher intelligence.
>>
File: wGw15rr.jpg (48KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
wGw15rr.jpg
48KB, 500x343px
>>18145456
It's the Kek prophecy guy

I think We're onto something big
>>
>>18146254
So did anyone see the small print of the figures to the right of the eye ball? Looks to be a human reciving something from the device with two antennas.
>>
>>18145447
You literally couldn't be more wrong
Actually, I think this may be the most incorrect thing I have ever actually seen
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.