[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what are some good real life scary tv shows? The ones that I watch are Ghost Adventures, Real Monsters, Destination truth, and River Monsters.

i have doubts about the credibility for these, I just want something interesting. Any recommendations?
>>
>Ghost Adventures
>Destination Truth
>Everything else
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18145406
Like I said, I have doubts about their credibility but find them interesting.
>>
>Not watching Expedition Unknown
>>
>>18145420
I plan on getting into that soon. i already have the last two episodes recorded on my dvr.
>>
bumpin
>>
File: Robert-the-Doll[1].jpg (46KB, 830x623px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-the-Doll[1].jpg
46KB, 830x623px
>>18145404
Sometimes I'll watch Dudebro Adventures while I'm working out because Zak's muscles inspire me. I just wish Zak would stop faking himself being pushed down to the ground by ghosts. I can buy that stuff when the dudebros all of a sudden feel faint or sick. That's your typical anxiety attack from being in a strange, spooky place, but not that crap about the dudebros telling each other, "Aaron, I don't know why but I just wanted to beat the living crap out of you right now." The feelings of sadness I can buy because you've been told about all the horrible shit that happened in some of these places and when it's late and dark you tend to think about that shit you were told earlier.
>>
Go to this TV station called chill it's short for chiller every time they go to commercial but there's always a scary changing jumpscare if you have uverse like me it's channel 152 but they have a website called chiller they have all sorts of stuff you want
>>
>>18145418
>I have doubts about their credibility

No shit.
>>
>>18145404

Next on ghosbusters. The crew ventures into an abandoned farm said to be haunted by the infamous headless chicken.
Can Colonel Sanders and the crew crew expel this vengeful wraith or be forever peck by its ghostly beak?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.