[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets start a story thread. Post your paranormal stories here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

Lets start a story thread. Post your paranormal stories here.
>>
>>18143931
>be my friend
>home alone and bored so invite some friends over
>in the mood for spoops
>start playing around with ouija board
>all of us are a little too playful
>jeering at the answers on the board and stuff
>suddenly hear footsteps in the kitchen
>shit bricks
>we all go over to investigate
>as we get closer to the kitchen, hear a crackling sound
>a fire has broken out in the kitchen
>it's spreading unusually fast
>book it out of the house
>flames engulf the house
>see apparitions dancing around the fire

She recorded it and showed it to me. It really did look like people made out of flames were dancing around and "worshipping" the fire.
>>
>>18143931
>be 12-13 years old
>be in my villa in the mountains during summer vacation
>trying to get a sleep
>hear some strange noises like someone is walking and knocking behind the walls
>suddenly bright light makes me open my eyes
>big light ball (sphere) in the middle of the fucking room
>just standing and not moving, glowing like the sun
>grandad was sleeping in the another side of the room, told me "anon dont worry go back to sleep
>turned toward the wall
>felt so calm and i felt asleep
we never spoke about that with my grandpa. He died in 2010 I dont know why I never talked with him about that.
It wasnt the first or last time I sawed strange things in the villa, but this was like the n1 of my weird list.
>>
File: 1473822436345.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1473822436345.png
7KB, 251x201px
>be me, around 6 years old
>live with grandparents
>grandpa's mom died, she lived with her cats on the other side of the city
>after her death her apparition, shadowy-cats appearing at the windows even in the middle of the day, strange furniture noises at night, tv turning on and off
>call a priest
>shit is gone

>be me, around 13-14
>lay down in bed with my head leaned around the edge of the bed
>see some old lady in a wedding dress floating around the hallway
>shitmyself.gif

I'm pretty sure it's the ghost of my grand-grand mother.

>be me, around 17-18 years old, I'm 20 now
>shadow figures appearing only in front of my curtains
>i'm the only one who sees them
>rush to the psychiatrist
>nope, everything's fine
>apparitions turn into butterflies
>WHAT THE SHIT I'M PSYCHOTIC
>grandma sees the exact same
>we have no history of schizophrenia nor psychotic episodes
>calls the priest
>shit's okay now.

>be me, 15-ish
>in front of a forest with my friend
>we both hear a soft female voice calling my name
>we both jump in the same time
>we_get_outta_there.avi

>be me, around 17
>hang out with bunch of friends at an some abandoned med office
>it was a hot summer night
>out of nowhere all of us feel a sudden cold piercing us
>screams.mp3
>we all start to scream and gtfo

>grandma dreamed her old friend who's dead for a while and her mother telling her "you're gonna join us soon, I know you don't want to but you will" , one day later after she told us she died

>mfw

>
>>
>>18144020
>help helper
Suddenly I don't beive your stories
>>
>be 8 years old
>be in my friend's house
>trying to sleep
>hear footsteps in the corridor
>look out the door
>saw a old woman sitting in a wooden chair
>feel so scared so slam the door
>go back to my bed and try to sleep
>door opens
>saw a shadow in the door
>cover with my blanket
>after a 5 minutes looked and the door was closed
>tried to sleep
>fall asleep
>>
>>18144020
This is why I don't habeeb in ghosts. These niggas have story after story like it happens routinely, yet I've never even so much as heard a spoopy sound or seen a suspicious shadow my entire life. It's all in your head, man.
>>
There's something that Looks draped across the front of my bedroom door, I don't know how to explain it. You can't see it in the light but when I get food at like 2 am or something and walk back in the dark you can see it. It doesn't really look like anything but it's always there. Soon as I pull out my phone for light it's gone. It kinda creeps me out
>>
This happened in rural Oklahoma about a year ago.

>gf's Pontiac keeps fucking overheating
>take it and my truck out to her dad's house way out in the boonies.
>spend a couple of hours flushing the radiator and replacing the coolant reservoir and just talking about shit.
>finally decide to head home because I got work in the morning.
>we decide to race back to our house and we each take a different way to see which way is faster.
>it's around 1:00 in the morning
>going about 60 listening to some blues music down a dark as fuck road.
>get a call from gf and she's crying and freaking the fuck out
>she was driving down the road and saw some bald, scrawny, shirtless dude walking down the side of the road
>when she passed him he starts screaming and running after her car
>she floors it through a stop sign and goes 95 the whole was home

Probably the only spooky thing to happen out there. I think it was just a tweaker that was probably drunk and had consumed copious amounts of meth.
>>
File: image.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 934x1136px
My story.
>>
>>18144104
Saw this in another thread creeped me out. You know once you learn about the true powers one can possess like shape-shifting and teleportation you realize any anon on the street can be someone there watching you or even someone like in your story some cosmic vampire trying to lure you to your death
>>
>>18144077
Not good man anything foreign like that inside your home indicates something knows where you live
>>
>>18144124
Still spoops me to this day; that was probably the scariest experience I've had at this job (here again tonight). I've had hundred others though
>The wandering priest
>Houdini fuckers
>the lost child
>Fog

And those are just the ones off the top of my head
>>
>>18144175
The fuck you doing that you aren't writing those stories? Spill it brah
>>
>>18144199
I'll type 'em up when I finish work; I keep forgetting because i only remember that I should write them when I'm at work.
>>
>>18144213
Alright, I'll send someone to remind you.
>>
I have a long one and a short one to tell.
First one:
>go to psych ward because forced to after a previous confrontation with cops.
> they bring me to a room to talk to me in
>room feels really strange. I am having strange thoughts.
>while she is asking me questions about my life like how I am feeling and what bothers me, I have literally the only waking vision in my life so far
> its a vision of a a very pretty girl in her 20s in a house crying.
>The house is all fucked though like strange "webs" cover the inside of the house trapping her
> She's being forced to suck this really tall and pale being's dick. Kind of looks like that creepy demon from pan's labyrinth. it's smiling really creepily.
> I see all this in the bed-sheets of the bed i was sitting on.
>really wondering who the girl is at this point
>hear voices telling me I should ascend if I can by going straight up
>I know im not advanced enough to do that though and ignore the voices.
>finally realize why i am feeling weird
>I look out the door window which has a view into another door outside in the hall which also has a window which I can see inside the other room
> see a fucking pale as shit very unnatural looking being sitting in a desk by itself in the next room. It has no eyes and is smiling creepily still looking forward.really dont think it could see with its eye sockets.
>might be the same entity I saw in my vision
>get this feeling that I still shouldnt let this thing look at me
>right after that the being starts to turn its head towards me
>nope the fuck out and lean just out of sight of the window
>see nothing in the room when we walk out after the interview.
whats strange is there was people in the hallway like a cop watching the door and nobody saw anything. After that I had a vision of this really big spider running really fast around my house which then proceeded to try and force me into a closet.

will put the next story in the next post.
btw >>18144175
I would like to hear
>>
If you are reading this, WAKE UP. You are in a simulation. Don't you see it?
The same responses repeating in chat? Its because the computer only has a set number of lines.
Wake up before its too late!
>>
>>18144222
Holy shit...I just had a regular come in as I was reading your post. First thing he says to me
>how're those stories coming along
My fucking heart. I visually WUT and he clarified that he was talking about the short stories I'm writing for my son and illustrating for his first birthday. My heart goddamn...
>>18144235
I'll write up one or two tonight, I'll smash out some jobs and then get right to it.
>>
second story:
>after having walked all night from a really far away airport (ran away from my house after my mother for some reason violently pushed me while I was in meditation), I stay at my aunts house which isn;t too far from my house.
>Have been in the house many times before for christmas and what not, never thought anything of it.
>anyways I hear a lot of voices telling me not to stay in the house but I have no where to go so I stay there anyway
>at night when my aunt went to sleep and after trying to go to sleep myself I decide to stay up
> I get up (must have been 1 am) and realize I need to take a piss
> before I can do that I realize I hear heavy breathing outside my door
> freak out and stay in the room
> need to piss really badly
> think about pissing on the floor in the room but get the idea that something will be able to smell it if i do
>after some time when I dont hear breathing I get the balls to go to the bathroom which is literally to the right of the room I was in.
>I take a piss and decide not to stay in the room
>at this point a lot of strange shit happens.
> I walk to the top of the stairs to see if maybe I should go downstairs when I see it
> this really strange looking catlike shadow creature is at the bottom of the stairs looking at me.
>it doesn't move until i move but is following my moves exactly ie if I start to go down the stairs
it "glides" up the stairs at the same time and goes back down when I go back up.
> it stops at a point closer up the stairs everytime I go back up though which scared me as it was the only way out of the house
> start to feel cornered as the place I heard the breathing blocked passage back to the room and this cat creature is covering the steps
>theres a small balcony which overlooks downstairs and decide to just stand there until something happens
> then shit gets really weird
> start to see like these smokey shadowy almost ghost looking kittens at my feet
>definitely weren't any kittens there
>>
>>18144258
so what are you outside the computer
>>
>>18144264
Well, I told you I'd do it...
Just make sure to not talk to much to the 4th client that enters the store starting now, he'll ask for some liquor, just don't give him any.
>>
>>18144317
I'll do Houdini Fuckers because it's kinda Kek
>at work
>lock doors at 10 for reference, between 8-10 doors are locked, but people can enter still
>couple walks in at around 8:30
>they head straight to the toilet
>shrug, fuck around on phone while I wait (I'm required to stay behind console while someone is in the store)
>other customers enter and leave, forget about other two
>about 9, no customers, head out to do jobs, including cleaning the toilet
>about 9:50, getting ready to lock up properly
>decide I'll have a coffee, the machine is near the toilet entry
>while waiting for coffee, a loud as fuck moan/scream comes from the toilet
>shit myself, instantly run to toilets and kick in the door
>guy and girl are in there, and from the looks of it just finished/cleaning up
>instantly back out and head back behind console
>they walk from toilet to the door and leave without a word
>I'm wutting hard now
>head into toilet, it's spotless (this is weird because highway toilet is filthy if not cleaned, and I am the only one to clean it)
>looks exactly how I left it after cleaning except for a single used condom in the bin
>fuck it, whatever, fuck this stupid ass haunted place
>>
My grandma died four months ago, in early May.

>during the funeral ceremony
>suddenly a very clear, forceful, hard to ignore feeling/vision/thought.
>see grandma smile and admire the wreath her niece made.
>profound sense of peace

The following happened a few weeks ago.

>try to sleep
>suddenly the same type of feeling, this time about grandma's hands.
>suddenly feel a presence sit next to me
>it takes my hand
>it's grandma
>stay very still
>weep silently until presence fades away

At first I thought - hoped? - it was just wishful thinking, as I'm in no way religious, but then my mum told me she'd had the same experience that very same night.

My grandpa also told my mum of the following experience after hearing about ours.

>sleeping
>wake up due to hearing grandma's voice
>"Could you help me?"
>felt her presence next to the bed

I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>18146832
Kill yourself already
>>
File: shoes.jpg (507KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
507KB, 1024x980px
Well...
I asked my neighbor about their ghost haunting in their kitchen, and they said that the ghost runs around the kitchen island in the middle of the floor. They said it is a little girl.
They said it happens every two or three nights around the same time.

I was intrigued by this, and did some research of my own. Turned out that the house was owned by a little old lady that lived up the road. She was 89 years old and still trucking along. So, like any good ghost hunter, I knocked on the old lady's door one afternoon.

The lady invited me into her new house on the corner, and we sat and talked for a good hour or so. She eventually admitted to having dreams every other night where she was chasing her dog around the kitchen in the old house when she was a little girl an amazing 80 years ago. I thought, BINGO! I have the answers.

So, I went back to the neighbor's house and told them what I had found out, They were shocked. They asked how a ghost could be from a person still alive. They compared the frequency of the haunting in relation to the time when the old lady went to bed every night. Everything seemed to fit into place.

Now, the interesting thing about this story is that when I asked the old lady about her dreams, she told me that she could picture the dog, her hair in a ponytail, and her dress about knee height, BUT she clearly stated that she never remembered what shoes she was wearing. I thought this was interesting.

As it turns out, no ghost ever has feet, and it also turns out that when people picture themselves, they never think about their feet. If the old lady could project herself into the kitchen as a little girl, then we can understand the event because she could never remember her shoes. Solved, RIGHT?

No! Later that day, the neighbors told me that their son often sees the dog.
>>
a man and his girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at one at a side of road. he turn to his girl and says:
"baby, i love u very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broken down. i think the engine in broken. ill walk and get some more fuel."
"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news reports of steres being stolen"
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, we was supposed to be back by now" . then the girl here a scratching sound and a voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and a man door hand hook car door
>>
>>18146903
I tried to read it. I was lost with visions of English teachers slapping me and yelling about commas, spelling, and dangling modifiers.
>>
>>18146890
Legitimately believing in projection this way, My friend saw me on the street

He walked around a corner and on that same corner i was walking and we both walked into each other creating a "jump scare" We were both in the same room asleep, We "Dreamt" we ran into each other and both woke up yelling ( because we felt each other in the dream)
>>
>Be me
>working as a police officer when I came back from college .
>Its a tiny mountain town
>plenty of old cabins and whatnot
>Everything is spaced out and far from each other .
>I'm working graveyards as usual
>shifts usually are boring as hell
>That night I got a strange call from dispatch
>Something about yelling in the woods
>anyways I take it and go
>Its about a 20 minute drive from where I am
>Finally reach location
>I see nobody
>try to radio dispatch but I'm out of range
>I hear screaming from inside woods
>I instantly go and follow sound
>I'm pretty deep in the woods now
>trying to track the sound
>Suddenly a bright light shines everyone with a weird popping noise
>I can see shit its too bright
>I hear what sounds like a blowtorch and several loud bangs , its still to bright to see though I'm basically covering my eyes now.
>a loud woosh , several more bangs and progressively it went back to dark.
>Once it went back to dark I tried to look around...everything in that area looked kinda flattened
>Anyways I reported back to dispatch and they just shrugged it off
>Not sure what the fuck happened to this day
>>
My little sister was telling me about her friend's house

>old ass house
>built by the pioneers like 200 years ago
>still up somehow
>guy who lived there during the early 1800s has a family
>they slowly all get sick and die off
>doesn't go near where any of them died
>just goes to another area of the house
>forces himself into a corner in the cellar and lives off of preservatives
>eventually goes nuts and starts acting as if they're all alive and with him down there
>offers food, talks with them etc
>died of the same illness later on
>supposedly can still hear his footsteps down to that corner sometimes
>supposedly can hear faint whispers of him talking to his family down there

He had a name but I forget what it was.
>>
>>18149954

how does she know how he died if he was the only one down there....bum dun dunnnn
>>
>>18149967
Well it was just assumed. In all honesty, it could have been anything really. What's important is he died down there
>>
>Kid Mode
>bump my toe on a brick, walk it off because I'm a real toughie
>go inside because FUCK that really hurt
>sit down on my bed and take off my shoes to check for bleeding
>all clear, but my toe was a little bruised
>start to tear up, not sure why
>feel a soothing warmth and hear muffled music
>the tears stopped but I felt really tired
>sleep for a few hours and wake up at night
>toe is all better

That's all I remember from my childhood too. Obviously my toe only had a minor bruise so it heald up in the time I was out but I still don't understand the warmth or the music.
>>
>>18143971
Post it or it didn't happen
>>
>>18144104
bullshit. This has been floating around for years.
>>
>>18144258
If I could I would have by now.
>>
>>18143931
>Circa 1999, 7 years old
>New friend at school invites me to stay the night
>he's quiet at school but we got to hanging out and he's actually pretty cool
>He can't stay at other peoples houses
>Mom takes me over, parent meet and greet while we go play Crash Bandicoot
>Mom leaves
>Later that night we go to bed
>I go and get a glass of water because Arizona night dryness
>Friendo's dad is coming out of his room and shows me where the cups are then crashes on the couch
>go back to friend's room and ask him what that was all about
>"What? All parents do that"
>"Haha oh yea" Play it off cause I've never stayed at any other friends places so no one to compare
>Roll over and go to bed
>Wake up to a wailing across the hallways
>"YAAAAAA"
>the walls start shaking
>The earth was quaking
>My mind was aching
>And we were making it
>And you shook me all night long
>Yeah you shook me all night long
>>
>>18150216
You fucker
>>
>be little kid me
>sleeping in parents bed
>my mom wakes up and goes to the bathroom
>i kinda wake up and i could see sunlight through the curtains so it must be around 8 oclock but still stay in bed
>too sleepy so I fell asleep again
>wake up
>all darkness but still in parents bed
>freak out and turn tv to check hour and day because I thought I slept another 20 hours
>still same day so it never dawned
>asked my mom the next day
>she never went to the bathroom
>im such an imaginative kid
>ohwell.jpg
>>
>>18144104
>>18150199
Yeah, that story is bullshit. I have probably visited this board 3 times since I started browsing 4chan in 2010, and even I recognize this exact story.
>>
>>18146903
>i love you sweaty
>a man door hand hook car door

kek
>>
File: 1473128788160.png (170KB, 478x302px) Image search: [Google]
1473128788160.png
170KB, 478x302px
>>18146903
Newfag
>>
>>18150194
>She recorded it and showed it to me
Sorry anon, I've never had the video in my possession, she just showed it to me on her phone.
>>
>>18144104
Wow, how fucking creepy. An old lady who wanted to be served and instead you shat yourself insisting she was some zombie or whatever. I'd leave my shit on the side too if you refused to serve me.
>>
>>18144124
Oh here we go...
A strange person, well it must be magic!
>>
>>18144235
Yeah just keep taking your meds, dude
>>
>>18146903
BUT WHO WAS PHONE
>>
>>18143931

Okay, so, I don't really know how to explain this.

I'm 30, have a wife and 2 kids (Aela 3yrs old, almost 4, and Nicole 2yrs old, both girls).

I'm usually on /pol/, so bear with me.

My wife has been getting more and more involved with a lot of /x/-tier stuff. Stuff like:
>Earth is hollow and Agartha exists

>Aliens have been around for millennias and we are the product of genetic manipulation

> our "vibrational frequency" is extremely important and that happiness and joy are fundamental to increasing the intensity

> She interprets my dreams (which are very vivid) as astral projectional visions of occurrences occurring either now, or I the past

> Considers my 1/4 Native American heritage as playing a part in my "visions" (read: dreams/imagination)

> King Solomon is a fucker, as is Moses and Noah,but views King David as an important figure, although flawed

>Jesus was an example of what we can all achieve via awaking the mind (read: pineal gland)

> dreams are our subconscious minds interacting with the 4th or 5th dimension

I've finally started meditating per her request, and I feel like I'm going to die within the next 5 years (inb4 kill yourself), but I'm excited and happy about it.

Wtf, /x/?

I never come here, so don't expect me to understand your memes.
>>
>>18147322
Thats wacked! It would be interesting if both of you were witnessed by someone awake as ghosts at the same time you both dreamt this event.
Dreams are spooky shit...

University study:
http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-of-the-Mind/ESP-Researchers-Out-of-body-experience-obe.html

So, there was a study where a person was to go to sleep and astral project around the room to where there were numbers written on cards. The cards were placed above the doorway and face up. The numbers were not told to the sleeping subject before experiment.

After subject awoke from a dream filled nap, the subject was able to tell the researchers the exact numbers on the cards. *insert x-files music here*
>>
>be me about 10 years ago
>go into the bathroom
>by bathroom I mean the room in the house that contains the bath and very much doesn't contain the toilet like some of you people seem is a good idea, what the fuck is wrong with you, even my grandma's retirement home flat had a separate toilet room
>hear a voice that says "I've been living here for fourteen years"
>in english
>I'm not a native english speaker and don't know anyone in real life who speaks english
>nobody's home either, tv's not on, nothing
>what the fuck was that about

That's it that's my story.
>>
>>18151189
I'm dead serious about reaching out here.

I hate to admit it, but you 15 year old "spook seeking" peeps might be the only hope I have to understanding what's going on with my life.

Mid-life crisis not excluded
>>
>8 year old insomniac
>Late night thunderstorm
>One part terrified of thunder, one part fascinated by lightning
>Looking across the room, out the window
>Flash of light turns the room white
>Group of people standing around the bed, backs to me, standing rigid
>All of them are distinct shapes, but just as white as the blinding light
>Blink several times as the room goes dark again
>Feel safe for the first time all night
>Roll over and immediately pass out
>Wake up the next morning, find out chimney was hit by lightning during the storm
>Still afraid of the boom of fireworks, but never afraid of thunder again
>Fast forward a decade and a half
>Storming bad, out of smokes, no car, gas station two blocks away
>Fuck it, I'll run
>Make it one block away when lightning hits a tree in front of me
>Everything's momentarily white
>See three people on the sidewalk pointing back towards the apartment
>Instantly normal again
>Run back to the apartment

I wish I could describe them. They weren't like angels or anything, just... people shapes.
>>
>>18151249
What nationality are you?

You may be an "ascended" who chose to return to Earth to guide others.
Are you often social and happy?

Do you wish to serve others and spread joy?
>>
>>18151258
What difference does my nationality make? 'Murican, though.

I wouldn't describe myself as social. I'm an introvert, but I like spending time around people. It's just that I don't like groups of people. One-on-one communication is best for me. And I wouldn't describe myself as happy.

I hate seeing anybody (even people that I dislike) upset or in pain, and I'll do anything that I can for them. Usually, that's just listening or holding their hand or something. And I wouldn't describe myself as serving, though. My main passion in life is writing.
>>
>>18151249
>>18151258

It's my understanding that you have a much higher frequency than a lot of others, thus allowing you to (much more easily) interact with extra-dimensions.

Essentially, you're performing Astral-projection via the 5th dimension in order to visit and interact with the 3rd dimension at a distant location.

Unfortunately, our minds are only capable of rendering the 3rd dimension by default, and therefore, what you experience may present itself as an "illusion" or "daydream".

Meditate, and do so seriously.

Sit comfortably
Imagine yourself from the abdomen up to a foot over your head as being within an imaginary pyramid.

Fill said pyramid with what you perceive as the color of lightning/energy

After you've done that, imagine yourself as also being within another pyramid, only this time, the "top point" should be facing the ground, and fill that with the same energy/color. (Think Star of David)

At this point, you should feel a tingling sensation throughout you're body like a thin line of piano wire (lack of better terms).

Imagine spinning said triangles.

This should help you to control and spend your life-energy.

From there, imagine the darkness you see as an opportunity to use echolocation.

You should be able to "see" extra dimensions
>>
>>18146890
This could explain a lot about ghostly sightings. It's very interesting. ^^
>>
>>18151310
Simply put, some people are attuned to vibrations differently than others
>>
>>18151310
>>18151315

Keep in mind that your vision WILL be extremely cloudy and as though you are looking through blinded eyes (best way I can describe it).

Focus on your compassion for others, smile frequently, and spread happiness through whichever means fit you best.

You can only improve from here on out
>>
>>18151310
>>18151345

If you need assistance, try meditating with vibrational frequencies that align with that of the Earth's:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ9pkEiI4OQ
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.