[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Revelation/Apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>March 6, 2016. 3:00a.m.
>Wake up listening to some "not so Christian" music I always had on 24/7 sarcastically
>Sit up on bed making a music list featuring favorite artists
>Hear extremely loud Diabolical laugher
>Stay shocked for a minute waiting for family/neighbors to wake up to impossibly loud laugher, nobody wakes
>Ignore laugher, grab rolled blunt and knife to go out and search for an unfamiliar car that I saw a few times around my street at those late night hours
>Music still playing all this time
>Walk down the street and behind local bar, all this while hearing weird sounds, like animals being sacrificed, see human silhoutte/shadow upon turning behind the bar, it disappears in front of me
>Sit down behind bar, light up, music playing. Song mentions Devil, I feel like I'm being watched
>Notice a shining-bright fire in a hill not too far
>Not a common fire, I felt the fire was alive and furious
>Scared as fuck at Living Furious Mountain Fire
>I rebuked it in the name of The Lord Jehovah and the fire "blew up" a couple of times before calming down
>Drop blunt, "WTF?!"
>Ignore Living Mountain Fire, finish blunt, go to bed

To this day I regret not taking a picture of the Living Mountain Fire

1/3
>>
jkeep going newfag
>>
Jodio caco escuchando esa basura. Pervirtiendo los niños del país con esa muerda de "musica"
>>
>A couple of days later
>Come back from work early in the morning 7-8am
>Start playing music again, roll blunt, walk down the street to the bar again
>Sit on a stool outside closed bar, light up, impossibly angry and furious for personal reasons
>Friend passes by closed bar looking mean at me, probably because of the music, can't blame him, I only listened to it sarcastically
>Get mad and yell to the top of my lungs, all neighborhood heard, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!"
>Scare him away and feel bad and sorry for him, tell him its' not personal
>Another friend passes by and sees I'm almost humanly impossible angry
>Walks up to me and gives me his hand to shake
>Drop blunt and give him my hand
>I hear a loud thunder in my head, "BOOM!!!"
>The sky closed, turned black as if it was night but it was 7~8am and it was day, the sky is spinning
>My left hand grabs the stool and doesn't let go no matter what I do, chest pumps out uncontrollably, I'm shaking friend's hand with my right but have a knife in pocket
>Right hand tries to reach pocket on it's own, I feel like my head is being pushed to look directly at my friend's face which had turned to OP pic related
>Forced to look at his/it's eyes and when I do I feel inhuman anger, hate and fury
>Feels like I'm being controlled, honestly think this is it, the end of times, "WTF?!"
>Finally sky clears up, "spirit" disappears and friend lets go, tells me he never saw anything like it before, told me my eyes turned blood-red, "WTF just happenedd?!"
>Ignore everything, go to bed
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>18142804
More?
>>
>Days later, been wondering what happened this whole time
>Trying to understand the otherwordly events, open up the Bible and study matching themes like covenants, curses, divine revelations and such
>Try to convince family member of what happened and for a split second family member freezes and a "spirit" that looked "benevolent" appears in front of him with it's right hand over him like blessing him
>I yell: "DID YOU SEE THE SPIRIT?!", family member looks confused and scared
>Give up on trying to convince him

I have been going to church regularly after that.

3/3

Have you ever seen/experimented similar experiences /x/? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>18142847
Yeah, long story short, after practicing some satanic shit I had a premonition in a dream that my ex gf's uncle would be shot dead and started seeing the number 36 everywhere. Then a week later he was shot dead on March 6 (3-6). Careful with church m8
>>
>>18142867
OP's supposed to say April, sorry about that. Other than that, Lord rebuke me I have never practiced occult stuff or had pagan beliefs, I don't want to sound like a religious fan but I take what happened as a revelation and since then my belief and faith have been stronger than ever. Trust me, experiencing something like that would turn a die-hard atheist into a religious zealot.
>>
>>18142884
>experiencing something like that would turn a die-hard atheist into a religious zealot
I don't mean to put your faith in question, but what if the devil's best trick was to turn people away from him so that they come to the other side of him? I've read the bible a lot, I was a firm believer in Jesus for almost a year, but I have found multiple contradictions in his word. You could say they were shown to me. I really don't care to say I'm right and to deny him, I just recommend you look a little closer to the things he said. The things that he said at the start of his ministry essentially warn against the things that he later said and did. For example "go and learn what this means, I desire mercy, not sacrifice", yet he became a sacrifice. Why is that? Don't feel ashamed to put clear contradictions into question. Make up your own mind.
>>
Any thoughts /x/? I have even visited various Christian churches and confessed to a few pastors and told them about my revelations but no one has given me a specific explanation of what happed to me/what I saw. Would it be bold to compare it to other Divine revelations as in John the Evangelist's in which he heard thunders in his head and such?
>>
a man and his girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at one at a side of road. he turn to his girl and says:
"baby, i love u very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broken down. i think the engine in broken. ill walk and get some more fuel."
"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news reports of steres being stolen"
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, we was supposed to be back by now" . then the girl here a scratching sound and a voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and a man door hand hook car door
>>
>>18142931
I know what you mean, I'll be careful enough. My mind is made up anon, I'm just trying to have some outside insight on it but thank you for contributing in such a civilized manner
>>
>>18142931
I know the holes in your plot but won't go deeper on it here in /x/. It feels like degrading the gospel
>>
>>18142946
>Any thoughts /x/?
You have schizophrenia
>>
>>18143081
No, please do. By all means prove me wrong and I will thank you for it.
>>
>>18143089
Let me see a copy of your medical degree, other than that next time make sure to diagnose your e-patients with a more solid diagnosis, othen than the trash-bin diagnosis "You have Schizophrenia" that makes up more than half the population of mentally ill people. Also, that doesn't explain the fire blowing up and calming down ONLY after being rebuked in the name of The Lord and The Lord only
>>
>>18143081
God would want you to defend his word just as he would want me to rebuke you if it's not his word
>>
>>18143132
Perhaps some of it is. But not all of it can possibly come from him. That I know to be true.
>>
>>18143093
Jesus' birth, life and death were very specifically prophetized in the OT in books like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Malachi to mention a few. It was his destiny to be martyred on the cross to clean us of our sins through his blood, no common blood but the Blood of the Lamb of God, which cleanses the Earth of sin and opens up salvation in his name but only if you accept his sacrifice first, bow down and accept him as your lord and savior. This allowed him to ascend to heaven and sit by God's right hand.
>>
>>18143165
You realize there are even more contradictions between the new and old testaments right? You simply can't have it all. The book of Hosea, for example, warns against Jesus. I highly recommend you read that. Either satan knew god's plan beforehand and broke it down to a T, or satan really is divided against himself, as Jesus said. Keep in mind that every single word that was ever written in God's name came from man. Men are vessels for these fallen beings. Therefore, every word you've ever read is now in question. Because nobody else on this planet knows the source.
>>
>>18143189
Hosea 6:1
1“Come, let us return to the Lord.He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.2After two days he will revive us;on the third day he will restore us"
Who do you think "us" are?
>>
>>18142847
sounds like you have the gift of sight and you were inviting dark spirits with that gay music

Keep a wine glass filled with water and a crucifix and pray to your guardian angel ans spiritual guides. light a small white candle first. see what happens.

what did the benevolent spirit look like?
>>
>>18143219
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, get out of my thread with your pagan candles, clown
>>
>>18143251
>lol
then get fucked
>>
>>18143189
You give the devil too much credit, he's just a pawn, a broken tool cast down and sentenced to a fate worse than death. The grace, mercy, forgiveness and love of the NT abolishes every covenant/curse from the OT, I suggest you rebuke and ignore any satanic thoughts and focus on Jesus' teachings and sacrifice
>>
>>18143219
It looked alot like the angel-like beigns in that Nicholas Cage movie Left Behind I think it was. Does it matter what it looked like?
>>
>>18143265
Well no, I don't give the devil credit at all. He just isn't quite as menacing as he'd like to be. At least trust this, I denied myself to Jesus daily for almost a year. He seemed to have set a bar that nobody can possibly measure up to. I found myself under spiritual attack, even when I wasn't doing anything at all. Something didn't seem right about it, so I kept searching and eventually found something I almost wish I didn't find. I don't say these things as some Jesus hater, I've experienced a lot, so I say these things from experience. And I urge you to at least read a little closer.
>>
>>18143219
What's this supposed to do? Turn the water into wine?
>>
>>18143212
I have no idea, who is it talking about?
>>
>>18143325
Well, satan. Lucifer.
>>
>>18143314
>Turn the water into wine?
no.

it's an offering to the spirits. the point is to pray / meditate / entrance to contact spirits. helps if you've seen / heard them before but anyone can do it. look up kardecian spiritism. the good stuff is in spanish
>>
File: 1474243626771.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1474243626771.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>18143219
As much as I hate to say it, it looked like your stereotypical ghost
>>
>>18143328
Don't do this lol why is it not enough for humans to just be human these days?
>>
>>18143345
lol do what you want buddy but might i remind you you are on /x/ after all
>>
>>18143347
I know. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but to play with spirits is to play spiritually. Which is the only thing that could potentially destroy you.
>>
File: boveda.jpg (408KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
boveda.jpg
408KB, 1000x667px
>>18143357
heres an example
people have 7 or 9 cups sometimes but you only really need one

you're supposed to use it to contact your guardian angel and the spirits of the ancestors that are always with you and protect you in your day to day. it's the whitest of the white magick and I don't think it's particularly dangerous but I understand where you're coming from.

just trying to contribute in a way that isn't autistic rping about controlling demons like the rest of this board
>>
>>18143328
>Spiritism
And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isaiah 8:19-20
>>
>>18143374
why are you even on this board if youre going to be such a christfag about everything
>>
>>18143367
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:31
>>
>>18143380
disregard me then i can give a fuck
good luck with your bible maybe you can find a priest to exorcise you when you need it one day
>>
>>18143378
If you think you can come here and start a new demon worshipping cult you're in the wrong thread, Kriss Angel
>>
>>18143389
>new demon worshipping cult
kek. my "cult" is older than your precious christianity but the difference is i have no need to convert anyone. simply trying to help anyone that needs it
>>
>>18143384
Don't you have better things to do, like play with your Ouija board and worshipping saints? Get out, demon
>>
File: Mary.jpg (82KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mary.jpg
82KB, 640x320px
>>18143398
worshipping saints is fun tho
heres my guardian angel
he created mankind then got drunk
>>
>>18143391
All your "help", your crucifixes, glasses of water, candles and necklaces won't save you from what I saw, good luck, you're going to need it
>>
>>18143411
whatd you see buddy
im curious
>>
It's safe to say that we are divided against each other at least. Cults practice the same magic Jesus practiced if that means anything. Whether it's white or black, for good or for evil, it is sorcery. To cast demons or to curse with demons, you're in the same ballpark. I'm fully aware how cool it seems and how empowering it can be, but it simply isn't what we're meant to do as people. I couldn't care less who agrees or disagrees with me, but I care for those who think they know but may not quite know. If there's a chance they might look into it and see something that's extremely hard to see.
>>
Jehovah is satan, look up Gnosticism. The apocalypse has begun
>>
>>18143406
You have no idea how wrong that post is, I'm not even gonna argue with you
>>
>>18143425
>Cults practice the same magic Jesus practiced if that means anything.
true
>Whether it's white or black, for good or for evil, it is sorcery
i agree wholeheartedly. no such thing as black or white magick.
>you're in the same ballpark
you don't know the half of it
>>
>>18143435
i know he is because my aura is white
well, half white
>>
>>18143414
Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>18143448
obviously dumbfuck

i thought you meant about me since you said "good luck, you're going to need it"

why would i need luck to save me from something tormenting you
>>
>>18143443
Play with fire and get burned, black magician
>>
>>18143459
racist
>>
>>18143443
That dove looks like a dong.
>>
File: BlackMagician_zpsbad1ec97.jpg (250KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMagician_zpsbad1ec97.jpg
250KB, 544x544px
>>18143459
also
>mfw
>>
>>18143463
hahaha
it does
cannot unsee
>>
>>18143440
I know a little more than half of it, I'm afraid. I just don't understand why people buy into it, and once they've bought it, there's no turning back for them. I believe God is not as judgmental as people think he is. But he is real, and I've no desire to put myself at risk. Nor am I seeking to become him through Jesus'' teachings.
>>
>>18143475
personally i was born into it. i mostly use it to help people and i find myself finding situations in which i can.

>Nor am I seeking to become him through Jesus'' teachings.
i like you.
>>
>>18143327
Would it not be about the tribes of Israel (and individual families), befitting of the entire rest of the OT?
>>
>>18143219
>see what happens.
It's guaranteed to be shitty. "See what happens" always leads to something you'd rather not have done.
>>
>>18143581
ok

pussy
>>
>>18144711
It sounds like something you should never do in your whole life
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.