[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices in the head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 1458161551503.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1458161551503.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
Hello /x/, I've come here to talk about something strange that's been going on that I haven't noticed until recently.
About a month ago I started to get instincts on specific things and how to do them "properly." It started off with choices such as how to open doors, what foods to specifically eat and at what times, and what decisions to make when speaking to people. It wasn't until recently that I noticed it wasn't just instinct, there was literally someone; two people TALKING to me inside my head.
Now I don't normally post here as I typically stick to /pol/, but this is a case which is puzzling me. And I'm being 100% honest.
There's the voices of two guys sound like a Britbong and some type of Scandinavian dude. They tell me on a daily basis the things that I should be doing, who I should be interacting with, the actions that I take and the things that I eat. They tell me that they're there to prepare me for something coming up in the distant future and that I need to be at peak physique for when the time comes.
Am I going crazy or something? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I see a doctor?
They literally have held conversations inside of my head on a day to day basis.
Here's one example:
>About to go into the fridge for a snack
>Scandinavian guy stops me
>"Wait just a second broski, you're eating out of boredom."
>British guy intervenes
>"In order to stay disciplined, you must balance your nutrition during day by only eating when the time is right. If you pump your body full of too many unnecessary calories in between that time, you won't be able to eat a full meal during the day because you'll already be full before then. Instead you should drink plenty of water."
It's fucking insane, they've told me to even do specific things like buy books from authors I've never even heard about and talk to specific people who mysteriously hold most of the things I do in common.
Should I be concerned?
pic unrelated
>>
/x/ is slow as shit
>>
Hi, I´m a doctor and it sounds totally like the first steps of schizophrenia. You should go to a doctor :)
>>
The voices are you. You have to reunify.
>>
>>18142030
Okay. I can't just walk in and tell the doctor I have people talking to me in my head. I'll look like a total autist.
>>
>>18142073
Yes you can. You can ask for help. Some people don't have that chance. Take it. Please.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 552x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 552x680px
>>18141936
Proof /pol/ rots your fucking brain. Go to a doctor and get meds
>>
Sounds like spirits that want to help you. If not and it's yourself, I don't think it is in anyway harming you so there is no need to go to the doc. Cuz if you do, they'll put you on medication regardless since they love da money :)
>>
If you were raped or beaten as a kid it might be DID, if not it might be schizophrenia.
>>
>>18142334
But if it isn't DID, they wouldn't remember being raped or beaten without a lot of therapy.
>>
>>18141936
You know Op as long as the voices do not tell you to do anything negative or hurt someone it may not be mental illness. I know psychologists and psychiatrists want to explain things away but somethings cannot be explained logically.

By the way I am curious about this too because I have experienced something similar. Best way I can explain it is like information being brought up in the form of a thought sometimes with or without a distinct voice. Sometimes the information comes through in languages I do not even understand, so I have to go look the words up to find out origin and meaning.

I speak English as my native language and no others, yet as a child I referred to my grandmother by the Italian term, and I am not Italian. Tried to sum that up as a coincidence, but so much has happened that I cannot simply explain. For example I heard a voice in my mind say get out of this room, and close the door behind you. As soon as I closed the door the whole house shook as the ceiling to my bedroom collapsed, and if I would have been in there it would have seriously injured or even killed me. I think maybe it is God/Jesus or my guardian angels.I would love to talk to someone about this without judgement because what I mentioned here barely tips the ice. So, I understand in that aspect how you feel. Anyway best of luck and I do not think you are crazy.
>>
>>18142073

No you wont look like an 'autist' you dumb fuck meme obsessed moron

You would look like a SCHIZOPHRENIC

Don't go to a doctor, fucking commit yourself.
>>
>>18142258
>>18142498
Don't listen to these roleplayers. You actually should get help.
>>
Why do people who make these threads never realize they're ill and just go to a doctor? Like nigga you are hearing voices telling you what to do. What do you think is going to happen here.
>>
>>18142504
I am not role playing. I am serious. If op does not have thoughts that are telling him to do negative things and it actually rings true why do you think it is mental illness? Why is this always the assumption?
>>
>>18142527
it doesn't have to be a negative illness, but it could easily lead to that. when have you ever heard of someone having a positive experience from schizophrenia??
>>
>>18142532
Let just put it this way I have experienced something similar to Op, and for over 20 plus years it has not turned into anything negative yet it has saved my life several times, and I have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

This was my post >>18142498
>>
>>18141936
first of all stop going to /pol/
>>
>>18142527
>>18142498
I just woke up, all around they haven't told me to do anything negative yet. Aside from telling me to make small talk with women I've never met before. Ever since about a month ago I've started to get a regular sleeping pattern, I've stayed ontop of my nutrition, and now I run every morning and am thinking about signing up for a gym membership.
I have never in a million years thought that I would do some of those things.
They tell me things like, "Don't masturbate every single day as it can have dangerous side effects on your brain." or "That abandoned room down in the basement would make an amazing reading room. Go spruce it up a bit and buy some books." It's generally small things.
And to be honest I have never been more healthy or peaceful in the state of mind than I am now. Which is what's so concerning; I don't do these things.
>>18142566
>>18142178
No I'm not leaving /pol/.
>>18142127
>>18142499
>>18142508
Okay then. I have a physical in about two weeks. I'll bring it up then.
>>
>>18143590
No, schizophrenia isn't even a fucking thing. The moment you walk into the doctors office and say these things, you will be diagnosed as mentally ill, and anything you could have offered the world suddenly loses all credibility. If you were in a world full of people who are blind and you try to describe to them the things you're able to see, they would call you crazy for it. Just because you aren't normal doesn't mean there's something wrong with you though. With that said, stop listening to the voices. They will go away, and then you will have clarity and nobody can say shit to you because you will have proven that your "mental illness" had nothing to do with your brain at all, even if it's just to yourself.
>>
>>18141936
Treat the voices as friends.
>>
>>18143590
Hrm... I would say that if it isn't harming you, it might not be bad yet, but you need to understand what is real.
The danger of schizophrenia is losing yourself into it, allowing the voices to dictate your life, and ultimately letting them run your life instead of you doing it.
You need to remind yourself that no matter what, you are in charge, not them.
Most cases, the voices a person hears can be persuasive, but they can make them do terrible things, hurt others or themselves, and they just can't break out of the fantasy they've made for themselves.
You won't stop hearing them even with treatment, I've worked with people who suffer from schizophrenia who still can hear the voices sometimes, but they can live their lives without the voices taking over things.
I'm afraid of you letting them taking charge, and letting them decide instead of you.
If they're not harming you, that is a rare thing that I must admit is admirable, but... ground it so they won't ever become a liability.
>>
>>18143590
You are not crazy. Honestly the voices are probably your guardians/guides. As long as they are encouraging you, and guiding you in a positive manner then keep listening to grow spiritually. To other people who do not experience this phenomenon they will consider it "odd, or a to be a mental illness" when that is not the case.

I have read your posts, and you are likely more intuitive than most. Maybe your guardians started to become more present to assist you if you were living an unhealthy lifestyle, and you actually listened, so they will interact with you more frequently. Most people do get little clues which they choose to ignore, or have an inner voice/voices but they choose not to listen even when it is positive, and by doing so they cut off their intuition willingly.

Just be careful who you discuss this with to avoid becoming the subject of study, persecuted by certain groups, and labeled by those who do not understand due to their own physical,spiritual, and mental/emotional limitations.

>I do not want to freak you out by any means, but you may start to hear other voices if you are intuitive, and that is called clairaudience. You can look into this, and just always realize if this does occur you are in control, and you can tell them no and to leave immediately. Also, never use spiritual gifts for profit, or to gain attention. You will know when to assist someone if it is necessary. Again that may never happen to you, but if it does just remember this advice. Continue to be and do well Op.
>>
>>18142562

>has not turned into anything negative yet it has saved my life several times

You are unable to realize the negative effects and you have delusions in which the voices save your life. I know you're mentally ill but come on, nobody is this stupid.
>>
>>18144209
If you want to give an assessment post your credentials and leave users an email address so they can contact you if they want to make an appointment. If you cannot do that then stop giving medical or mental health advice.

>you have delusions
you are delusional by role playing Web MD.
>>
>>18144243
I know, I don't have a medical degree.
I just also know that people who suffer from schizophrenia often times don't seek help nor are aware they need it until it is too late.
There are cases in which people who suffer from auditory hallucinations don't adversely encounter the sort of shit in which the voices tell them to set the house on fire, kill the neighbor cat, or strip naked in order to stop 9/11.
It is important to remind yourself that you are the one in charge. Not the voices.
No matter what they say, no matter what they want you to do, you are in charge, and you will do what will help you live the life that you want to live.
Make connections with the people that matter to you, have a home you love, a family that supports you, don't let the voices replace that.
Just... remain in control of yourself, and don't isolate yourself from others that may love and care about you.
>>
>>18144209
>Treats spirituality as mental illness.
You are who we are looking for, have fun getting your soul eaten.
>>
Simple. Go see a doctor, if the voices dont want you to go or try stopping you then you'll know that they're bad.
>>
File: PAGE 26.gif (19KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
PAGE 26.gif
19KB, 612x472px
You are being mind controlled and should fear for your life.

These people may seem to be friendly but you DON'T KNOW what their real plans are. They might come pick you up one day and drive you away to satisfy their twisted torture fantasies. Remember that they don't have any respect for your privacy or human rights. I am experiencing similar things except my guys threaten and berate me daily, all the while encouraging me to eat healthy, drink water, take cold showers, run, stay productive etc.
While this may seem like a group of benefactors, they also treat me like a dog and want me to sleep naked on the floor in a cage, disrupting my sleep, making me angry and stressed when in company with friends and family and fuck with my facebook messages.

On a technical note, mind controllers can do incredible things. Including:

-Affect muscular impulses, e.g. involuntary tounge and jaw movements, eye movements and blinking, muscle jerks, skin sensations

-Create pain and pleasure

-Imput thoughts and ideas

-Create tiredness/anger/sadness/happiness/stress - depending on the situation they want you to be in

-Make you horny when you see different things (i.e. create/change your fetishes)

-Project images and video on your retina (this is unbelieveable until you experience it for yourself)

-Change the hue of colors

-Time dilation (very, very scary stuff)

-Create dreams and nightmares

-Remove/strengthen sexual sensations

-Change your personality

-Imput taste and smell

-Give you a sensation that your body is dragged to a certain side

-Change your heartbeat - also make you feel like your heart beats stronger / in a different pace than your real heart

-Change your laughter / make you laugh uncontrollably

-Listen to your thoughts by use of remote neural monitoring and a computer translator.
>>
>>18144405
Here are some links:

http://www.google.no/patents/US3951134

http://stopthecrime.net/thesilentmassacre.pdf

http://jap.physiology.org/content/17/4/689

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronicharassment/comments/3ikiyw/mind_control_patents/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon30b.htm
>>
>>18144410
As an example of how to do this, here is a video which uses ultrasound to manipulate a rat's tail muscles. This is just an example, the technology to do this with electromagnetic waves of some sort has been known for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL0FzHHrQv8
>>
>>18141936
don't listen to doctors, listen to your intuition (probably what you're experiencing)

Meds don't treat Schizos. Here's what you will experience from medication- a slow down, disconnection from your surroundings and higher guiding forces, detachment, apathy.

That said, pay close attention to the guidance you are receiving. and follow these guidelines to determine if you should be listening to it:

- Is it helpful?
- is it in line with the highest good of all?
- Does it feel true?

if yes follow it as long as the answer to those questions is yes.

if the answer is no, i'd suggest banishing those entities from your experience. Which is a simple and firm act of disallowing them to be in your human experience
>>
File: 1474302800987.png (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474302800987.png
143KB, 500x500px
its totally normal OP trust me, im a doctor
>>
>>18144405
>
-Project images and video on your retina (this is unbelieveable until you experience it for yourself)
what did they show you anon?, this sounds cool
>>
>>18144629
They showed me several pictures of people building some sort of wooden structure in a room , several pictures of people (women) being abused while lying on a bed sedated somehow (one V2K voice told me that they were mind controlled to be terrified) and a video of 2 men in police uniform raping women in what looked like a storehouse.
This was all shown in a way that looked like manipulation of light and dark, akin to the light you see when you look at a lightbulb for a few seconds then close your eyes, only changed to created fairly detailed images. This was all done when I was awake, lying on the couch, listening to them speak.

They also projected video with much more detail just as I entered REM-sleep, one video showing 3 people in an office turning the camera on and standing up, looking directly into the camera as if presenting themselves. One video showed torture tools lying on the floor, and another showed 3 people in a couch looking into the camera, giving me the finger. A few other videos showed people turning around and giving me the finger. Another 2 videos showed someone filming a kitchen and what looked like a bathtub, in a really amateurish way, giving the impression that it was done with a cell phone camera. Immediately afterwards I was awoken and asked what I thought about this.

That there exists a technique which allows this to be done is amazing, but the coolness factor is not there when you are shown frightening things.
>>
>>18144679
Time dilation is what's most frightening, as I am being threathened with 20,000 years of torture "at any time" and "When you kill yourself".
They also once showed me that time dilation can be done, when I was sitting at the computer, playing a game while waiting for RF-shielding materials to arrive in the mail.
They asked "Is it fun?" to which I replied "No, it's boring". Then they changed the time dilation so the game went faster, and they asked "How about now?", and the game was suddenly sped up. There was an actual, percieveable change in my experience of the game's speed.

Very scary, and I fear they will atually give me extremely time dilated torture experiences some day. I have read that it is possible to experience 1,000 years in the span of a few hours.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10697529/Prisoners-could-serve-1000-year-sentence-in-eight-hours.html

They have also created nightmares and dreams when I sleep, one dream was about someone lighting a fire to a cabin in the woods in the middle of the night, which killed a woman. I came inside the burning cabin and there was someone in the shadows. Just as I was about to find out who it was, I was awokened and immediately bombarded with facial spasm and repeated questioning about "Who killed the old lady!? WHO KILLED THE OLD LADY!?"

Not fun at all.
>>
Interesting stuff I've read here. /x/ is a noteworthy board.
So I asked them I said, "So what exactly do you guys want of me?" and they responded,
(Brittish dude)
>"We're here to put you on the right path towards to doing what is right. In the near distant future something very important is going to come up and you need to be prepared for when the time arrives."
>"But what are you guys?"
>German sounding or nordic sounding dude speaks up in his very broish tone
>"We are a figment of something left inside of everyone that steers people towards success. If you follow us as your guides instead of try to suppress us with an unhealthy lifestyle/unenlightened point of view, then we will cease to exist and you will be guided by basic primal urges and instinct just like everyone else before you."
>Get creeped out and stop
Yeah I'm probably a schizophrenic. I'm gonna lose sleep over this.
I apologize for posting on /x/, I'll try to stick to /pol/ and maybe ignore this. If "they" start to get malevolent in any way then I'll see a doctor about it.
>>
>>18144434
Also, fuck off Randy.
>>
File: 1473984766671.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473984766671.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
Anon, I've attached a trigger to the following keywords:

raspberry lunar pop

Focus on them, for a bit. Let them run through your consciousness, and they will begin to heal the connection being used by these beings.

I'm serious: These things are aspects of myself that are leaking into the wrong parts of spacetime.

I'm leaking them backwards now, and soon it'll be all good

p.s. don't worry about the torture. although it might not seem it you have full control over the connection. you can deny useless negative interactions and allow more interesting communication.
>>
>>18144949
You're not schizophrenic. You're a victim of electronic harassment. You're a Targeted Individual.
Google Organized Stalking / Electronic Harassment.

Secure yourself, lock all doors and windows. Don't go wandering alone. Make sure you always have your phone with you. Buy a pepperspray. Buy a firearm if you can. Sleep in a locked room.

>"In the near distant future something very important is going to come up and you need to be prepared for when the time arrives"
Could be kidnapping a torture in a Red Room for all you know. People make money torturing healthy looking people, the better they look, the more the viewers will pay to see the the torture.

>you will be guided by basic primal urges and instinct just like everyone else before you."
They can implant thoughts into your head. Sounds ridiculous but if you are observant you can sometimes be aware that your train of thought is derailed by intruding thoughts. Be very careful about trusting your own thoughts and ideas. Never follow your feelings blindly.

Be aware that they most likely hear and influence your thoughts. They most likely hear all your conversations and already know your passwords and bank account numbers. They can give you a condition called aphantasia and then start giving you false visualizations in your mind which you can't distinguish from your own. Sounds sci-fi, I know, but this stuff is real. In any case, take this situation seriously.

Stay safe and DON'T TRUST these people! Try to shield yourself from electromagnetic forces and don't be reassured that it's not outside influence if you fail in what seems like a shielded area. This technology is difficult to shield yourself from.

If you find out how to stop it, post your solution everywhere you can find.
>>
>>18145237
Does this mean..
I should actually wear a tinfoil hat?
>>
Google >voice to skull technology
>>
>>18145243
Tin foil hats don't work for me, but everything is worth trying. Try everything you can but be prepared to meet with many failures.

I'm waiting for a silver-mesh net with grounding possibilities to try and shield myself.
I have tried fleeing the country (I live in Europe) but it didn't help.

Get a hold of someone who is knowledgeable in electronics / radiowaves / electromagnetism and have them build a signal jammer for the potential frequencies if possible. I'm not sure what frequencies are used, but I'm fairly certain that some sort of frequency hopping is employed. Sadly, it is possible that scalar waves are used in mind control, which seems to be difficult to protect oneself from.

If you have any success, report to the Reddit subreddits with information. If you are successfull you should probably FEEL the difference.

If you manage to identify anything at all about the attacks, post everywhere. TI's need find a solution that works 100%, and none has yet been found AFAIK.

Post results, even failures.
>>
>>18141936
Just keep going as you are. These kind of things used to happen all the time and were accepted by society centuries ago. But then the Roman Catholics fucked it all up and said it was the Devil, and then it was Demons and Evil Spirits and so on until eventually it was Schizophrenia. If people like this were allowed to exist in society we would know much more about the world and its supernatural elements. Anon I implore you to at least see what they are preparing you for before you ask for "help". "Help" will only mean you start taking meds that drown them out and make you feel like death from all the side effects. I have some experience with this kind of thing. I recommend you try and enter a lucid dreaming state and meet with them in person. (and no i am not taking this from the most recent Mr.Robot episode.) Try and find out what it is that they want and really explore your abilities.
>>
Holy shit so many different answers and most of them are bs. OP, just listen to how you feel about these "voices" and don't go to a doctor, because if you do your Fucking yourself up. These voices are not controlling you but your allowing yourself to follow their advice which is up to you if you think it's the best for you, after all you make the decision. If you feel you are not in control then break away and just tell them to stop. It may be that simple.
>>
>>18142498
Hey i would like to talk in depth about this if you would let me
>>
>>18141936
Let me give you an interesting tidbit from alien channeling/MIB contact lore.

Quite often, these entities give perfectly true predictions of things come to pass, and by doing so build up the contactee's faith in the truthfulness of the entity. This can go on for long periods, until one day for a big prediction, they pull the rug out from under you and you're left high and dry on something that was very important. Often the success that had been built up to that day, too, vanishes like it had never been. It's happened many times to people.

Not saying at all that this is what happens to you...but it is /x/ after all, so I thought I'd mention it.
>>
>>18141936
OP, lookup Shiva and Shakti in Hinduism and the awakening of the Kundalini.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_aEn8iZfaw
We are all three and these voices could really just be your two spirits.
also you should read
>>18145368
>>
>>18143590
Don't listen to anyone who tells you not to bring this up with your doctor. You could be making a life altering decision by not seeking help for whats going on with you.

Is it supernatural? It could be, but to be sure... wouldn't you have to rule out natural causes like illness or disease? Please, PLEASE bring this up with anyone in the health field as soon as you can and seek help, this is very important. No one can take you against your will if you do not plan to hurt yourself or another, do not buy into this. You will NOT be taken way. You will be given proper help IF YOU chose to pursue it.

I also have a question: What happens when you don't listen to them? Do they get agitated? Do you feel any different?
>>
>>18146333
You're assuming he's crazy, and the professionals...well, there's no way that he would not be listed as crazy.
>>
>be OP
>probably in his mid 20s
>browses /pol/
>hears voices
>instead of going to the fucking doctor asks advice from /x/

what could possibly go wrong here
>>
>>18146227
but i am shiva.
>>
>>18146350
You're an idiot. I have a masters in psych. We see the (in this case, potentially) mental ill as suffering victims not as stigmatized "crazies".

OP needs help, don't deny him his right to a high quality of life because you're too wrapped up in proving supernatural causes to care for another human being.
>>
>>18141936
Hi OP. I've been a schizo for ~13 years now. I gotta tell you, it's gonna be rough at first. Like hair tearing out rough. Mine started in 3rd grade and it's always been one voice (maybe two at the peak of my teenage hood). The best way to deal with Schizophrenia is through meditation in my experience. And I don't mean light incense and hum meditation, but the stuff that works. Try this: Imagine the voice(s) in your head as black balls of pure negative energy, but imagine them to the degree you feel them weighing down your psyche. Now shrink it/them until there is only white in your mind.

It's a temporary fix at best, but I have never had to take medicine or see a doctor for my schizophrenia; and I'd like to keep it that way. I hope I helped you, but definitely see a doctor as you see fit. And always remember you're the one in control.
>>
>>18146166
Do you have a throw away or Reddit?
>>
Lmao, this post is proof that /pol/ is the catalyst for mental illness.
>>
>>18146375
Your degree is nothing but theoretical stuff you've read in books. Tell me, what proof do you have that he is schizophrenic, or that anyone is?

He could just as well be a target of electronic harassment, as there is actual, physical proof that radio frequencies affect the human brain e.g. Voice to Skull tech.

http://www.google.no/patents/US3951134
>>
>>18147661
No but i suppose i can get a reddit. No kik or snapchat?
>>
>>18149196
I prefer not to use those. if you ever want to discuss pm@ pour_it_out_paul on reddit.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.